Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,991 members, 7,876,746 topics. Date: Monday, 01 July 2024 at 05:25 AM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (1876) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1725793 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1873) (1874) (1875) (1876) (1877) (1878) (1879) ... (4208) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jan 08, 2021
I just cant wait to see what a Joe Biden presidency will look like. From January 20 00:00 AM Pacific Time, all Americans who die of COVID-19 will be on his head.

The left made Trump's presidency hell from the very first day he picked up the presidential ticket, be ready for payback bitches.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by A40(m): 6:44pm On Jan 08, 2021
Activist001:
I just cant wait to see what a Joe Biden presidency will look like. From January 20 00:00 AM Pacific Time, all Americans who die of COVID-19 will be on his head.
Trump's handling and leadership was why he was blamed. Nobody will put it on Biden if he shows leadership same way nobody is putting deaths on Merkel and even budget Trump Boris Johnson. Geddit??

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by A40(m): 6:45pm On Jan 08, 2021
Hehehehe

5 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jan 08, 2021
A40:
Trump's handling and leadership was why he was blamed. Nobody will put it on Biden if he shows leadership same way nobody is putting deaths on Merkel and even budget Trump Boris Johnson. Geddit??
Nah, it's payback time.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 6:46pm On Jan 08, 2021
BraniacX:
fvck! Four years and above! This is the first time ever trump has actually been presidential shocked

I guess reality just dawned on him!
It's like Jim Jones refusing to drink the kool aid because it finally dawned on him after they all dead that he knew not what rapture meant, or more appropriately, was very afraid of the consequences of his actions.

Trump led his deplorables up the mountain of destruction but refused to join them and is himself now abandoning them on reflection, after all, he would have at some point thought what he'd have tweeted if his nemesis Obama had done what he did.

Shame for a people to have elected such a thoughtless buffon and I just hope they never forget and repeat it.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by A40(m): 6:47pm On Jan 08, 2021
nateevs:

Man enough? Dude I will give you double your stake if it doesn't happen.
Ishawuru ko. Ishawere ni.
I'm here to do Boardman grin
Mr Ishawuru what say you @LoyalHustler1

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by sanpipita(m): 6:48pm On Jan 08, 2021
Activist001:

The left made Trump's presidency hell from the very first day he picked up the presidential ticket, be ready for payback bitches.

After saying covid is a hoax and just flu, you want to play covid politics?

Bring it on sha since you guys lack self awareness that much, I can't wait for basilico to be dropping covid death figures for us.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by A40(m): 6:48pm On Jan 08, 2021
Activist001:

Nah, it's payback time.
Who is paying who back? Biden is not holding super spreader rallies in the middle of a pandemic

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by OgaTheTop2: 6:51pm On Jan 08, 2021
salford1:
Not suprised grin
We can also see the behaviors of the trumptards cultists on here. The term deplorables fits them perfectly.
Barbarians.... Tuehhhhh! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Liposure: 6:52pm On Jan 08, 2021
So here is what i think. Joe biden will do one term, resign and hand over to kamala harris. Harris would contest, win and continue from where joe biden stopped

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 7:03pm On Jan 08, 2021
JESHAL:

The man of Pride has spoken
Trump our true Lincoln will emerge stronger and more power in the next election, if he decides to run, or anyone he chooses he/she will emerge victorious
So, mr flip flop, trump will now no more be sworn in on 20 January 2021 as you've claimed all along?

Trust me. Its wise to take the following advise where you are concerned.

PrideofLincoln1:
People please stop dialogueling with that brainstem calling himself Dapcity007/JESHAL. He's irritating.

5 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by OgaTheTop2: 7:05pm On Jan 08, 2021
Some Kenya Psychiatric hospital escapees on this forum.....

Yawnnnnnnns cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Ibime(m): 7:06pm On Jan 08, 2021
This mumu Trumpanzee just lost his job. He invaded Capitol building with his work lanyard on his neck

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 7:09pm On Jan 08, 2021
feedthenation:

---Personally not in favor of the inauguration ceremony due to the covid-19 pandemic and national security reasons (c. Jan 6)---the swearing-in can be done indoors of the Capitol with a livestream to the whole world---
Na Biden. Expect to be surprised.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Ibime(m): 7:11pm On Jan 08, 2021
Another Trumpanzee that lost his job for livestreaming his insurrection

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by LordReed(m): 7:12pm On Jan 08, 2021
Activist001:

Tales by moonlight. You toothless bulldogs will just stay in your kennels whimpering like sick puppies.

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by MamaOO: 7:14pm On Jan 08, 2021
LoyalHustler1:
How much do you have?

I have said it times without numbers in here.

Anybody man or woman enough should come outside and challenge me with a bet.

Any amount will do.

President Donald Trump will shockingly be Inaugurated on the 20th of this month.

Listen!!! i am not just saying it because i want to say it, i am saying it with my full chest, bold and 100% confidence and confirmed.

I don't end my posts with the order of Ishawuru for nothing.

I know what i am saying and i repeat that president Donald trump will be inaugurated on the 20th of this month, much to the total shock of the world.

But only few people already know he will be inaugurated.

MAGA!!!!!

by the order of Ishawuru.
Many are mad. Few are roaming. The people around you will think you’re normal not knowing you’re just disguising. If Trump doesn’t get inaugurated by the 20th of this month, you must hang yourself o. Or else! Were

5 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Ibime(m): 7:15pm On Jan 08, 2021
I said in a post some weeks ago that Lil Wayne should do quick and plead guilty to his current court case so Trump can pardon him

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PDPGuy: 7:25pm On Jan 08, 2021
PrideofLincoln1:
What happens to people like me that don't drink alcohol ?. Lol.
One bottle of Apple cider grin

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PDPGuy: 7:26pm On Jan 08, 2021
LoyalHustler1:
I 100% agree.

Let us make the owner of this thread the middle man.

Cc pdpguy

by the order of Ishawuru.

I’m all in
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by edi287: 7:27pm On Jan 08, 2021
JESHAL:

The man of Pride has spoken
Trump our true Lincoln will emerge stronger and more power in the next election, if he decides to run, or anyone he chooses he/she will emerge victorious
Pathetic clown. Is it now dawning on you that he lost?

I thought he was going to get sworn in on the 20th?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jan 08, 2021
budaatum:

So, mr flip flop, trump will now no more be sworn in on 20 January 2021 as you've claimed all along?

Trust me. Its wise to take the following advise where you are concerned.

Ok
The pics are hilarious
I'm not an extremist or fanatic though
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by edi287: 7:30pm On Jan 08, 2021
CoronaVirusRelo:

So who do you want to be the middle man? Give me a reputable contact I will game.

I want to share gains of your foolishness on Nairaland
Lol you're taking this guy seriously?? This reminds me of Twitter where that Trumpist placed a 1.5m bet on Trump getting certified yesterday...the idiot mellowed and admitted he didn't have 1.5m grin angry grin grin

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 7:32pm On Jan 08, 2021
edi287:

Lol you're taking this guy seriously?? This reminds me of Twitter where that Trumpist placed a 1.5m bet on Trump getting certified yesterday...the idiot mellowed and admitted he didn't have 1.5m grin angry grin grin

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jan 08, 2021
edi287:

Pathetic clown. Is it now dawning on you that he lost?

I thought he was going to get sworn in on the 20th?

He lost
FACT

They was FRAUD
FACT

America is divided
FACT

Conservatives are AWOKE
FACT

Leftism games are exposed
FACT

CNN proven fake biased network
FACT

We don't trust the left legislators, we will continue to abide by our strong state laws and local laws, any attempt by the main legislators (Senate, presidency,house) to pass progressive ideas will be checkmated by our laws and the Constitution

We are Patriots, we will never forget the 2020 election, never Ever forget

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jan 08, 2021
CoronaVirusRelo:

grin grin grin

Celebrating a rigged game
What a tradgedy
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 7:41pm On Jan 08, 2021
JESHAL:

Ok
The pics are hilarious
I'm not an extremist or fanatic though
You are an extremist and you are fanatic to the extent that you must ignore all evidence to the contrary. Sad thing is it involves lying to yourself. Reflect just a little on the number of times your predictions have failed and you'd see what I mean.

What amazes me is how many like you there actually are. I thought yous had become dodos and I'm saddened to see I was wrong.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 7:48pm On Jan 08, 2021
JESHAL:

To DSA inauguration

Where Corrupt Biden will be sworn in

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jan 08, 2021
salford1:

We are Sad sure but down NEVER
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by edi287: 7:52pm On Jan 08, 2021
JESHAL:

He lost
FACT

They was FRAUD
FACT

America is divided
FACT

Conservatives are AWOKE
FACT

Leftism games are exposed
FACT

CNN proven fake biased network
FACT

We don't trust the left legislators, we will continue to abide by our strong state laws and local laws, any attempt by the main legislators (Senate, presidency,house) to pass progressive ideas will be checkmated by our laws and the Constitution

We are Patriots, we will never forget the 2020 election, never Ever forget
All this crying still won't change the fact that Biden, not orange okrika Reagan, will be sworn in as president in 12 days time.

Sleepy Joe beat Orange man.

Deal with it grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jan 08, 2021
edi287:

All this crying still won't change the fact that Biden, not orange okrika Reagan, will be sworn in as president in 12 days time.

Sleepy Joe beat Orange man.

Deal with it grin grin grin

Cries No
Objective facts YES
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AbdulSleeky: 7:54pm On Jan 08, 2021
Trump is finished in American politics

None of his family, not even his inlaws, can ever hold any post in government again!

By the order of Ishawere

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (1873) (1874) (1875) (1876) (1877) (1878) (1879) ... (4208) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.