Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,942 members, 7,876,597 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 09:22 PM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (1892) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1725162 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1889) (1890) (1891) (1892) (1893) (1894) (1895) ... (4206) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jan 11, 2021
budaatum:

Stop being sneaky! The level of mindlessness you exhibited over the past few months is deplorable and unworthy of a person with a brain in their head.

Admit your error and ask for forgiveness and your pleading might be considered.

Errors, I'm human
We all make mistake
Forgive my flaws and shortcomings
I'm becoming my best self
I'm learning , I'm improving
Let the past remain in the past
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by pompeiimagnus: 9:22pm On Jan 11, 2021
Dapcity007:

Trump is not to be blamed
All we wanted is the election integrity
Even Democrats during BLM were emotional and damaged properties

What I really don't understand is this - all the courts threw out Trump's election fraud cases. What then is this "integrity" y'all are still looking for even when the courts clearly said there was no evidence of widespread fraud. The senate runoffs in Georgia clearly confirmed that the Democrats won that state by a very slim margin. I really need you to explain this for me please...

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by wirinet(m): 9:23pm On Jan 11, 2021
Dapcity007:

Who is to determine election integrity? The election organisers, the states legislators, the Justice department, the courts or President Trump who himself is a participant in the contest?

It's like a football team determining and insisting it won a tournament, when the organisers, the referee, the courts and external observers says the team lost.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jan 11, 2021
pompeiimagnus:

What I really don't understand is this - all the courts threw out Trump's election fraud cases. What then is this "integrity" y'all are still looking for even when the courts clearly said there was no evidence of widespread fraud. I need you to explain this for me please...

Texas lawsuits was dismissed based on technicalities not evidence

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 9:24pm On Jan 11, 2021
Dapcity007:

See you have not learnt anything about how you allowed yourself to be damaged by trump.

Thankfully you will live very long and have many years to reflect.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jan 11, 2021
budaatum:

See you have not learnt anything about how you allowed yourself to be damaged by trump.

Thankfully you will live very long and have many years to reflect.

I'm a conservative not a Trumpist
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jan 11, 2021
wirinet:

Who is to determine election integrity? The election organisers, the states legislators, the Justice department, the courts or President Trump who himself is a participant in the contest?

It's like a football team determining and insisting it won a tournament, when the organisers, the referee, the courts and external observers says the team lost.

The justices and they failed
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by pompeiimagnus: 9:27pm On Jan 11, 2021
Dapcity007:

Bro, apart from the Texas lawsuit that went to the Supreme Court, the other lower courts all ruled that there was no evidence of election fraud.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jan 11, 2021
pompeiimagnus:

Bro, apart from the Texas lawsuit that went to the Supreme Court, the other lower courts all ruled that there was no evidence of election fraud.

Ok
Agreed
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by wirinet(m): 9:29pm On Jan 11, 2021
Dapcity007:

Texas cannot determine who another state choose as President, it has no locus standi to sue any other state for their choice of President. That would be assuming superior powers in the Federation.
You think you are wiser than 9 Supreme Court justices?

Texas has a history of throwing tantrums whenever it's preferred candidate lose the presidential elections.

5 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 9:30pm On Jan 11, 2021
Dapcity007:

Errors, I'm human
We all make mistake
Forgive my flaws and shortcomings
I'm becoming my best self
I'm learning , I'm improving
Let the past remain in the past
You talk far too much crap for anyone to take your word for anything. You neither see what you talk about nor understand the little you do see and do not engage brain before mouth not to talk of mind which I doubt you know you have.

I'll watch. See if you are learning to overcome your flaws and shortcomings to improve yourself. For now dapcity007, you are beneath contempt.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jan 11, 2021
budaatum:

You talk far too much crap for anyone to take your word for anything. You neither see what you talk about nor understand the little you do see and do not engage brain before mouth not to talk of mind which I doubt you know you have.

I'll watch. See if you are learning to overcome your flaws and shortcomings to improve yourself. For now dapcity007, you are beneath contempt.

These insults is uncalled for and harmful to foistering of unity and reasoning
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jan 11, 2021
wirinet:

Texas cannot determine who another state choose as President, it has no locus standi to sue any other state for their choice of President. That would be assuming superior powers in the Federation.

Texas has a history of throwing tantrums whenever it's preferred candidate lose the presidential elections.

SCOTUS failed America
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nostradamus1: 9:33pm On Jan 11, 2021
From a disgruntled staffer. He is probably Deep state.Trump is hated by all sane beings

https:///c0HNaj5HEW?amp=1

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bayelsaowei(m): 9:36pm On Jan 11, 2021
Dapcity007:

you are a trumpist..

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jan 11, 2021
wirinet:

Texas has the Constitutional liberty to pursue cases of national interest

Early federalist like alito and Clarence Peter's agreed to here the jurisdictional arguments
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 9:36pm On Jan 11, 2021
Dapcity007:

You are a trumpist dapcity007. Every single post of your's on this thread screams maga and its made you deplorable to me at least and I'm sure I'm not alone.

Count likes shares and quotes if you think I lie.

5 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jan 11, 2021
bayelsaowei:
you are a trumpist..

I'm now a moderate conservative
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jan 11, 2021
budaatum:

You are a trumpist dapcity007. Every single post of your's on this thread screams maga and its made you deplorable to me at least and I'm sure I'm not alone.

Count likes shares and quotes if you think I lie.

MAGA is part of post election conservative culture
FACTS
But that doesn't mean I'm not a moderate
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bayelsaowei(m): 9:38pm On Jan 11, 2021
Dapcity007:

I'm now a moderate conservative
oh ok you've changed..thats some nice adjustment ... keep it up o.

Next time when you see a deranged fool like trump run as fast as you can from such person.

5 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 9:38pm On Jan 11, 2021
Dapcity007:

These insults is uncalled for and harmful to foistering of unity and reasoning

I need you to not miss your disgusting behaviour.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jan 11, 2021
budaatum:

I need you to not miss your disgusting behaviour.

But why??
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AmazonTopaz(f): 9:40pm On Jan 11, 2021
While other corporations are no longer donating to seditionist GOP members and others are still reviewing what to do

Hallmark kuku say make Josh Hawley and Roger Marshall seditionist senators they donated to should refund their money grin grin

Josh Hawley will likely be a one term senator if he does not resign or is expelled many newspaper publications have called for his resignation.Him alongside Ted Cruz and Rubio have ruined their political careers and may likely never be presidents

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by wirinet(m): 9:43pm On Jan 11, 2021
Dapcity007:

SCOTUS failed America
You see why people think very little of your intellect. You have no idea of how the United States of America works, but you spew ignorance because you have been radicalised by Trump.
How can you believe a largely republican SCOTUS will not understand US constitution, but you or Trump does.

The states are allocated electoral college votes, and the state legislature can determine which ever way they want to allocate those votes. Some states or districts even choose to split the votes. Texas cannot come and tell Georgia or any other state who to vote for or how to allocate it's votes, they just don't have the rights to sue. Because their own electoral college votes were never affected. Trump has the locus standi to sue, the republican party has the locus standi to sue. The republican party in Georgia has the locus standi to sue. But no other state in the union has the rights to sue.
There was no way the Supreme Court could hear such case. Next will be Texas suing other states for spending their own money.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jan 11, 2021
Leftist assumes conservatives don't have resources, we are the party of the free market, the party that creates wealth
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AmazonTopaz(f): 9:44pm On Jan 11, 2021
My goodness see what I found on twitter grin.

Who did this shocked shocked

5 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jan 11, 2021
wirinet:

You see why people think very little of your intellect. You have no idea of how the United States of America works, but you spew ignorance because you have been radicalised by Trump.
How can you believe a largely republican SCOTUS will not understand US constitution, but you or Trump does.

The states are allocated electoral college votes, and the state legislature can determine which ever way they want to allocate those votes. Some states or districts even choose to split the votes. Texas cannot come and tell Georgia or any other state who to vote for or how to allocate it's votes, they just don't have the rights to sue. Because their own electoral college votes were never affected. Trump has the locus standi to sue, the republican party has the locus standi to sue. The republican party in Georgia has the locus standi to sue. But no other state in the union has the rights to sue.
There was no way the Supreme Court could hear such case. Next will be Texas suing other states for spending their own money.

The incidence bears similarity in comparison with Republican fraudulent election of Rutherford Hayes in 1887

It's a very serious issue on election integrity
I blame the lack of strong will of the leaders of the Republican party to see it through
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by wirinet(m): 9:47pm On Jan 11, 2021
Dapcity007:

Texas has the Constitutional liberty to pursue cases of national interest

Early federalist like alito and Clarence Peter's agreed to here the jurisdictional arguments
Believe me the jurisdictional arguments would have failed. It would just have been a waste of the courts time. Such a stupid case had never been brought up in US election history.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jan 11, 2021
wirinet:

Believe me the jurisdictional arguments would have failed. It would just have been a waste of the courts time. Such a stupid case had never been brought up in US election history.

I doubt
The evidence were overwhelming especially in Pennsylvania
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 9:49pm On Jan 11, 2021
Do me a favour. Go read over some of your past posts on this thread and ask yourself if you sounded sane.

Dapcity007:

But why??

So that you take full advantage of your past ignorance to learn not to commit the same error in the future and become wise enough to save others from being so stupid.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by wirinet(m): 9:49pm On Jan 11, 2021
Dapcity007:

The incidence bears similarity in comparison with Republican fraudulent election of Rutherford Hayes in 1887

It's a very serious issue on election integrity
I blame the lack of strong will of the leaders of the Republican party to see it through
I know nothing about Rutherford Hayes in 1887, but I am certain it did not involve a state suing another state for which candidates it choose to give it's electoral college votes.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by wirinet(m): 9:51pm On Jan 11, 2021
Dapcity007:

I doubt
The evidence were overwhelming especially in Pennsylvania
It is left for either Trump or Pennsylvania republican party to sue, not Texas republican party or Governor in far away Texas.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1889) (1890) (1891) (1892) (1893) (1894) (1895) ... (4206) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: LordAdam16, bemeruca, MentalCase98, ijebosb and 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.