Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,192 members, 7,873,874 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:16 PM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (1902) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1720379 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1899) (1900) (1901) (1902) (1903) (1904) (1905) ... (4195) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by SlyCharlie(m): 8:40pm On Jan 13, 2021
AmazonTopaz:

Like I said shut up you informed mugu.Tulsi Gabbard is pro-choice if you were well informed you will know this and she has left the house and not a part of this current congress

Just shut up Manchin has never voted against his party on serious matters and he is a very strong respected man in WV and his constituents see him beyond party lines so shut up you don't know anything you are just a dumb mugu your vote does not matter in the scheme of things so shut up that goes around reading misinformed lies of what you have no idea about.Get lost you psycho
Lmao, you get strength to dey engage animal o.

They'd bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.
Please overlook that rëtard and his tantrums

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jan 13, 2021
AmazonTopaz:

Like I said shut up you informed mugu.Tulsi Gabbard is pro-choice if you were well informed you will know this and she has left the house and not a part of this current congress

Just shut up Manchin has never voted against his party on serious matters and he is a very strong respected man in WV and his constituents see him beyond party lines so shut up you don't know anything you are just a dumb mugu your vote does not matter in the scheme of things so shut up that goes around reading misinformed lies of what you have no idea about.Get lost you psycho

Manchin aligned with more than half of Trump policies including choosing Amy berrett a pro lifer when his party needed him most

Ms Amazon Topaz accept your fate with core shifting progressive policies

The swing vote lies with Manchin not new Senate president Harris

And if he tries it he will loose his popularity among his conservative base

Ms Amazon Topaz accept FACTS
Source Wikipedia

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jan 13, 2021
SlyCharlie:

Tantrum FALSE

Real facts TRUE
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jan 13, 2021
AmazonTopaz:

Lol the same Manchin has called for the investigation of Ted Cruz and Hawley lol.

Manchin will vote to convict just get lost you small boy

Cruz and Hawley will not be bullied

They represented their conservative constituency well and are Patriots

They stood for election integrity

Remember some conservatives find manchin useful, and will destroy his career if he ever allies with progressivism

In his soul he knows these truth and it has set him FREE
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AmazonTopaz(f): 8:55pm On Jan 13, 2021
Dapcity007:

Manchin aligned with more than half of Trump policies including choosing Amy berrett a pro lifer when his party needed him most

Ms Amazon Topaz accept your fate with core shifting progressive policies

The swing vote lies with Manchin not new Senate president Harris

And if he tries it he will loose his popularity among his conservative base

Ms Amazon Topaz accept FACTS
Source Wikipedia

Will you shut up and stop lying.Manchin did not vote for Amy coney Barrett mr man shut up and stop being silly you are an idiot.Keep quiet and leave my mention you MAGAt.Manchin will not vote against the dems when they need his vote when he knows another republican will join Manchin can vote against the dems in critical votes he will not go against his party.Manchin comfortably wins in West Virginia and when he shows his voters what he has done he will get it again so keep quiet and don't get your hopes up and keep quiet and watch the dems legislate you don't know facts if you see it imagine saying he voted for Barrett Mumu.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AmazonTopaz(f): 8:56pm On Jan 13, 2021
Dapcity007:

[s]Cruz and Hawley will not be bullied

They represented their conservative constituency well and are Patriots

They stood for election integrity

Remember some conservatives find manchin useful, and will destroy his career if he ever allies with progressivism

In his soul he knows these truth and it has set him FREE[/s]

Don't quote me again small boy
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AmazonTopaz(f): 8:56pm On Jan 13, 2021
SlyCharlie:

I will he is an idiot grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jan 13, 2021
AmazonTopaz:

Lol states that don't matter lol

Las las na conservatives go suffer am pass cheesy cheesy

We are already suffering great persecutions and tribulations

But we will come out on Top

MAGA is cleansing the Republican party and wiping out RINO'S

Can't wait for red wave in 2024

Hatred for Biden run deep in our hearts

No just MAGA supporters but all 75M voters

Ms Amazon Topaz prepare for the changing dynamics in American politics, I will always be in touch
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jan 13, 2021
AmazonTopaz:

Will you shut up and stop lying.Manchin did not vote for Amy coney Barrett mr man shut up and stop being silly you are an idiot.Keep quiet and leave my mention you MAGAt.Manchin will not vote against the dems when they need his vote when he knows another republican will join Manchin can vote against the dems in critical votes he will not go against his party.Manchin comfortably wins in West Virginia and when he shows his voters what he has done he will get it again so keep quiet and don't get your hopes up and keep quiet and watch the dems legislate you don't know facts if you see it imagine saying he voted for Barrett Mumu.

Ok he didn't vote her
That's our problem with Him

His Abortionist stance
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jan 13, 2021
AmazonTopaz:

As long as he's not alligned with progressive views you can call me whatever you want

I regret his abortion stance thought he was pro life, but I forgive him as long as he won't allow progressivism to spread in USA

We have his vote
FACT

Calling me an idiot won't change it
FACTS
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AmazonTopaz(f): 9:06pm On Jan 13, 2021
History in the making grin grin

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jan 13, 2021
History remembers FACTS and TRUTHS

History is APOLITICAL

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jan 13, 2021
AmazonTopaz:

Don't quote me again small boy

I can't resist my sweet Topaz

SCOTUS in Action

No more rigging

Our lawsuits paid out

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 9:17pm On Jan 13, 2021
Dapcity007:

You are a bloody Marxist
A cultural Marxist to be specific
A useless 24 year old wasting his life away over a man that think of him as a monkey. You keep on like this your future will be as dark as a black cat caught in a hole.

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jan 13, 2021
PrideofLincoln1:
A useless 24 year old wasting his life away over a man that think of him as a monkey. You keep on like this your future will be as dark as a black cat caught in a hole.

Cultural Marxism and intersectional political ideologies

A monkey
A black cat

What did Obama do for the black community in 8 years?
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by SlyCharlie(m): 9:22pm On Jan 13, 2021
AmazonTopaz:

Lmao, man reads two trump books and watches clips of Newsmax online, and now feels like an authority on conservative matters.
You just can't make the foolery up.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jan 13, 2021
How will Democrats win 2024

They want to Force mail in ballot on us

I don't think so after the election Drama

Corona will be gone by then

What will be their excuse

They must use VOTERs ID
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jan 13, 2021
SlyCharlie:

Lmao, man reads two trump books and watches clips of Newsmax online, and now feels like an authority on conservative matters.

LMFAO

Many are brainwashed and indoctrinated by CNN

They think they understand America politics ,
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by A40(m): 9:32pm On Jan 13, 2021
AbdulSleeky:
Please, I have one question- what would loyalhustler1, the penis hustler, do when Biden is inaugurated?

What happens when the order of ishawuru fails?

Biden will be a great president (if his Democrat members of Congress push him towards progressive ideals)

By the order of ishawere
Won ma sunkun egbere

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jan 13, 2021
A40:
Won ma sunkun egbere

LMFAO
We are rejoicing
Can't wait for the red wave in 2024
Let me see the excuse Dems will use when there is no Corona to allow mail in ballot

No fraud in 2024
We will use VOTERs ID
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jan 13, 2021
A40:
Won ma sunkun egbere

LMFAO
We are rejoicing
Let me see the excuse Dems will use when there is no Corona to allow mail in ballot

No fraud in 2024

We will use VOTERs ID
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jan 13, 2021
Good news

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 9:40pm On Jan 13, 2021
Dapcity007:

Cultural Marxism and intersectional political ideologies

A monkey
A black cat

What did Obama do for the black community in 8 years?
You are a really sick guy and I will tell you this. You said you are 24 and going nowhere positive in life. I got my MBA at Loyola University Business School at 23 and married my wife few months after and been scaling up the ladder with the help of the Good man above and my hardworking. Here you are at 24 according to you and you are paving a life of perpetual poverty for yourself and you think you are being smart. You probably don't have any meaningful achievement to your name but you come here everyday showing how ignorant you are. You wonder why people like you are stuck in poverty and then you blame the elders in your family. Your attitude will not get you anywhere in life until you changes your outlook. I bet you that you can't get a Visa to UAE not to talk of America and here you are sounding like a mental midget.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AbdulSleeky: 9:43pm On Jan 13, 2021
A40:
Won ma sunkun egbere

In English, nigga.

Here in Chicago, we don't speak Yoruba.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by A40(m): 9:43pm On Jan 13, 2021
salford1:
As per Trump, some of the republicans begged not to impeach him and asked for unity instead.

Basically, don't prosecute the criminal because it might hurt the feelings or upset other criminals.
Let me drop this here

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AmazonTopaz(f): 9:45pm On Jan 13, 2021
SlyCharlie:

grin grin grin
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by A40(m): 9:47pm On Jan 13, 2021
Dapcity007:

LMFAO
We are rejoicing

No fraud in 2024

We will use VOTERs ID
Trump has really hypnotized you sorry lot. I feel pity

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jan 13, 2021
PrideofLincoln1:
You are a really sick guy and I will tell you this. You said you are 24 and going nowhere positive in life. I got my MBA at Loyola University Business School at 23 and married my wife few months after and been scaling up the ladder with the help of the Good man above and my hardworking. Here you are at 24 according to you and you are paving a life of perpetual poverty for yourself and you think you are being smart. You probably don't have any meaningful achievement to your name but you come here everyday showing how ignorant you are. You wonder why people like you are stuck in poverty and then you blame the elders in your family. Your attitude will not get you anywhere in life until you changes your outlook. I bet you that you can't get a Visa to UAE not to talk of America and here you are sounding like a mental midget.

Ahhh
Leftist

I'm not planning my life like you
I'm not rushing anywhere
I have connections in my family to further my electrical electronics engineering degree abroad for my masters,but I choose not to because because I want to be an entrepreneur not an employee

I want to have Assets like real estates, businesses/corporations, commodities ( precious metals)
I'm dealing with cashflow not credit card debt, wages ,or pay checks

I'm going to build my business plan by 27 get my business partners, and find a big creditors that is going to fund my business system

With regards to marriage ; I plan on marrying 30 years where i'm matured and responsibility psychologically,emotionally and financially

I'm not rushing,now focus on education, wisdom and learning
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jan 13, 2021
AmazonTopaz:

grin grin grin

cool cool cool
I'm glad been a reformed moderate conservative is making you happy
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Livelystone01: 10:01pm On Jan 13, 2021
Dapcity007:

No pretense

You censoring me and reporting me too the mod has taking me to the abyss further to the right

Thats the effect of censoring 75M+ conservative platforms and expecting unity
No bruh, you never left the far right angle, you just wanted to enjoy the attention these intelligent minds shower on you and when it became clear that they were smarter than your deceitful disposition, you came out fully from your nest.

Goodluck living in your alternate reality.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jan 13, 2021
Livelystone01:

No bruh, you never left the far right angle, you just wanted to enjoy the attention these intelligent minds shower on you and when it became clear that they were smarter than your deceitful disposition, you came out fully from your nest.

Goodluck living in your alternate reality.

Im a young
I still have a lot to learn
I'm learning liberalism, conservativism, progressivism

Most of you leftist are progressives in thinking and policies

I'm still a reformed moderate conservative open minded to dialogue and tolerance

But leftist will always want to censor my viewpoint

It seems you people don't trust me
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Livelystone01: 10:20pm On Jan 13, 2021
Dapcity007:

Im a young
I still have a lot to learn
I'm learning liberalism, conservativism, progressivism

Most of you leftist are progressives in thinking and policies

I'm still a reformed moderate conservative open minded to dialogue and tolerance

But leftist will always want to censor my viewpoint

It seems you people don't trust me
Why should you be trusted? You never did anything worthy of note to gain any tiny bit of it.
Trust is earned, not just given as a gift mr man.

BTW, you trying to cluster various ideologies together when you haven't fully gotten a grasp of one is the reason for your continuous clattering.

Try to focus on the ideology behind Conservatism and get to understand the true concept of it before you focus on liberalism and progressivism. The negative effects are being expressed here daily on your comments.

But I want to assure you that there's nothing conservative about the Republican party.

Can you imagine the ideologies they support? What is conservative about being a KKK or Nazi, voter suppression, racist utterances and being openly supportive of sedition and insurrection??
What is conservative about these?

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (1899) (1900) (1901) (1902) (1903) (1904) (1905) ... (4195) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: FarmlandInc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.