Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,369 members, 7,900,990 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 08:51 PM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (1913) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1778369 Views)

U.S Elections: Biden Fears The Worse With New Ruling / American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1910) (1911) (1912) (1913) (1914) (1915) (1916) ... (4269) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by BraniacX(m): 2:33pm On Jan 15, 2021
DEMZEE:

Women and men are fundamentally not equal, it's not about looking down on women. They are emotional beings and not logical beings.
we are all beings, human beings and that trope you're parroting is a classical conservative neolithic trope, you are living in the wrong century obviously

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by DEMZEE(m): 2:37pm On Jan 15, 2021
BraniacX:
we are all beings, human beings and that trope you're parroting is a classical conservative neolithic trope, you are living in the wrong century obviously

We are all human beings but we are not fundamentally equal at any level that's why all human beings are not all rich, happy and free at the same time.

We have equal rights doesn't make us equal.

It's scientific fact that men and women are fundamentally not equal
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by DEMZEE(m): 2:39pm On Jan 15, 2021
BraniacX:
olodo what is social constructivism or is this another word salad? grin

Ode!

social construct, is it logic??
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 2:39pm On Jan 15, 2021
Ladyhippolyta88:
Lady Gaga will be performing.

The white house is already preparing for the inauguration cool
Magats all around the world should be placed on suicide watch. Their head is going to blow and the happiness and joy of Democrats and other progressives is too much for their feeble minds to bear grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by BraniacX(m): 2:40pm On Jan 15, 2021
JESHAL:

Do you know that data and statistics can be politicized and loose it meaning with regard to why we are engaging in their studies something the left does most of the time to prove social constructivism ideologies like LGBTQ+ and transgenderism, Feminism
They ignore real biological facts and scientific literatures
data and statistics when factual and true are apolitical, the inference drawn from it is another thing entirely and that is why academic papers are checked for bias and subjected to peer reviews. Facts are facts irrespective of politics, when someone writes a paper to prove a point using valid data, you don't shout them down because you don't agree, you employ the scientific method of data analysis to disprove them, not employing emotions and religious assumptions

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kachills: 2:41pm On Jan 15, 2021
sanpipita:

They had right to overthrow a democratic process? see why most you Conservatives are just low key extremists and terrorists

You are opening your mouth to compare protests against police brutality to an insurrection that was planned with aim to overthrow democracy, you have no shame.
The protesters at the Capitol never stated it was their intentions to overthrow democracy, that's what you leftists and your leftist media painted them as, their stated intent was to protest against electoral fraud. In this same vein, right wingers can accuse BLM of trying to overthrow Trump by storming the white house and call them insurrectionists and coup plotters which means you are also a low-key terrorist for supporting them. You can either provide evidence that the protests at the Capitol was planned with the aim to overthrow democracy or take your liberal media talking points and hit the highway to hell. If you can't see that the same rights that permit BLM to storm the white house while protesting is also available to those who are protesting elections fraud then you are a fascist to the core. You want to have the right to protest for the causes you believe in but you don't want others to have the the right to protest for their own causes because you don't believe in them? You have no shame.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kachills: 2:43pm On Jan 15, 2021
BraniacX:
sense is largely objective but sometimes subjective, acquire sense first before you require it from me as my sense is obviously too sensible for you undecided
I don't require anything from you, you jumped into my mentions with insults so I asked you to get lost if you have nothing sensible to say.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 2:45pm On Jan 15, 2021
Iamgrey5:
Conservative man indeed!
He is the normal Nairaland trumptard na. Just as you have confirmed, they are not conservatives. They are just a bunch of cultists. Na dem full here. That's why they are regular on gambling threads, ashewo threads, and other nonsense threads across Nairaland. You forgot tescoman, penis Enlarger (isawiru), professional wikipedia editor e.t.c

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Roland17(m): 3:27pm On Jan 15, 2021
Na who go come pay R. Giulliani now? Make dem start gofundme like they did for the wall..Yahoo boy meets first class coon artist..

Remember the gofundme for the Mexican wall? $25M? Bannon na real G boy..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AbdulSleeky: 3:31pm On Jan 15, 2021
Kachills:

The protesters at the Capitol never stated it was their intentions to overthrow democracy, that's what you leftists and your leftist media painted them as, their stated intent was to protest against electoral fraud. In this same vein, right wingers can accuse BLM of trying to overthrow Trump by storming the white house and call them insurrectionists and coup plotters which means you are also a low-key terrorist for supporting them. You can either provide evidence that the protests at the Capitol was planned with the aim to overthrow democracy or take your liberal media talking points and hit the highway to hell. If you can't see that the same rights that permit BLM to storm the white house while protesting is also available to those who are protesting elections fraud then you are a fascist to the core. You want to have the right to protest for the causes you believe in but you don't want others to have the the right to protest for their own causes because you don't believe in them? You have no shame.

So what were you conservative brothers doing by storming the capital and attempting to kidnap reps and senators?

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by LordReed(m): 3:56pm On Jan 15, 2021
Ladyhippolyta88:
One particular monicker owned by a fanatic is making this thread annoying.

Good lord I wish Nairaland had a block button

Seriously, its becoming an eyesore.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by LordReed(m): 3:58pm On Jan 15, 2021
BraniacX:

P.S God is not the enemy of an atheist, the substitution of logic for faith is

This is something I wish a lot more people would understand.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 4:03pm On Jan 15, 2021
salford1:

Magats all around the world should be placed on suicide watch. Their head is going to blow and the happiness and joy of Democrats and other progressives is too much for their feeble minds to bear grin
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 4:05pm On Jan 15, 2021
LordReed:

Seriously, its becoming an eyesore.

angry angry angry He was not here before the election until last month it is annoying truly always posting nonsense all the time the thread is exhausting only God know how the boy located the thread he is such an ignorant fellow. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed I just skip his silly post

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 4:30pm On Jan 15, 2021
MamaOO:

Funny enough, David Valadao is from my district. He lost to a democrat in an upset in 2018 and reclaimed his seat from that guy in 2020. Never knew he would vote against Trump cos that was what his democratic opponent was using to bash him in TV ads, said he sides with Trump on everything. But good for him I guess
I hope you understand that his apọn, ọgbọnọ to some, stopped drawing so he cooked okro instead. As his trump gig stopped working he flipped.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kachills: 4:35pm On Jan 15, 2021
AbdulSleeky:

So what were you conservative brothers doing by storming the capital and attempting to kidnap reps and senators?

Lies, no conservatives tried to kidnap any reps or senator, just more lies from you leftists. I guess the BLM rioters that stormed the white house and made the president to be rushed to the underground bunker were also there to kidnap Trump right?
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 4:40pm On Jan 15, 2021
Ladyhippolyta88:
One particular monicker owned by a fanatic is making this thread annoying.

Good lord I wish Nairaland had a block button
That's his plan. And all those engaging him are the puppets he uses to accomplish it.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by donjazet(m): 4:49pm On Jan 15, 2021
Hmm.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 4:58pm On Jan 15, 2021
sanpipita:
I will be buying a big tank in anticipation of Conservative tears for the next four years, every drop of their tears must be collected.
This just made me realize that the bucket I bought will not even be enough for the tears that will flow on wednesday cheesy do you know that some of them are still denying reality and believe Trump will still be sworn in while the others who have accepted reality are already lamenting before Biden takes office obviously the bucket will not be enough for wednesday alone grin especially for those still believing Trump will be sworn in I need to get a tank instead this bucket is not enough grin

In the meantime Trumpers should donate their tears here

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 5:09pm On Jan 15, 2021
budaatum:

That's his plan. And all those engaging him are the puppets he uses to accomplish it.
Did you remember when you told me engaging with these Coons is to let people know their buffoonery and ignorance. These Coons and Cultists are irredeemable.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jan 15, 2021
Ladyhippolyta88:

This just made me realize that the bucket I bought will not even be enough for the tears that will flow on wednesday cheesy do you know that some of them are still denying reality and believe Trump will still be sworn in while the others who have accepted reality are already lamenting before Biden takes office obviously the bucket will not be enough for wednesday alone grin especially for those still believing Trump will be sworn in I need to get a tank instead this bucket is not enough grin

You are looking for my trouble
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by sanpipita(m): 5:38pm On Jan 15, 2021
Ladyhippolyta88:

Lmao you need a bigger bucket, they have been crying since November, by time biden's tenure end they would have cried an ocean.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 5:48pm On Jan 15, 2021
Qanons and the maga protesters were trying to capture and assassinate officials.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 5:58pm On Jan 15, 2021
salford1:
Qanons and the maga protesters were trying to capture and assassinate officials.

It is obvious it was planned.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Bluebyrd: 5:58pm On Jan 15, 2021
COVID lockdowns have no clear benefit international study shows
https://www.newsweek.com/covid-lockdowns-have-no-clear-benefit-vs-other-voluntary-measures-international-study-shows-1561656?amp=1

A week before Biden's inauguration and a study is released announcing that lockdowns don't work, Cuomo comes out and says that New York can't stay closed, and the mayor of Chicago is urging restaurants to open ASAP and We are supposed to believe that the timing is coincidental? They've turned science into a fraud, only an occultic world can act this way. They knew they were lying, they contrived everything all because of getting Trump out.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 6:17pm On Jan 15, 2021
sanpipita:

Lmao you need a bigger bucket, they have been crying since November, by time biden's tenure end they would have cried an ocean.
The Coons and the Cultists in Umudike have been crying since the early morning of Nov 4 and they will keep crying for eternity due to their ignorance and stupidity backing a well known pathological and sociopathic lying misogynistic racist who is leaving our People's House in shame and condemnation like I predicted years ago. This thoroughbred Chicago raised American is happy that Trump ends up his term in shame and infamy which he deserves. He probably will spend the rest of his grifting life in a jail in Upstate New York near the Canadian Border.

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 6:35pm On Jan 15, 2021
PrideofLincoln1:
Did you remember when you told me engaging with these Coons is to let people know their buffoonery and ignorance. These Coons and Cultists are irredeemable.
That was campaign time when we needed the votes of observers. We've already won now so his buffoonery and ignorance, a tactic to use up one's time, should not work on those who are smarter.

One should waste not time on irredeemables.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 7:16pm On Jan 15, 2021
Ladyhippolyta88:

It is obvious it was planned.

The lawyer for the “QAnon shaman” who was part of the deadly siege on the Capitol last week publicly petitioned President Trump on Thursday to pardon his client, Politico reports.

Attorney Albert Watkins told CNN his client, Jacob Chansley, “felt like he was answering the call of our president.”

They were told to fight like hell and won't have any country if Biden is elected. Hitler used the same line too when he realised that he was losing the 2nd world war. Fascist people dem.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by LordReed(m): 7:20pm On Jan 15, 2021
Kachills:

Lies, no conservatives tried to kidnap any reps or senator, just more lies from you leftists. I guess the BLM rioters that stormed the white house and made the president to be rushed to the underground bunker were also there to kidnap Trump right?

No they went to give them a kiss.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 7:24pm On Jan 15, 2021
salford1:

The lawyer for the “QAnon shaman” who was part of the deadly siege on the Capitol last week publicly petitioned President Trump on Thursday to pardon his client, Politico reports.

Attorney Albert Watkins told CNN his client, Jacob Chansley, “felt like he was answering the call of our president.”

They were told to fight like hell and won't have any country if Biden is elected. Hitler used the same line too when he realised that he was losing the 2nd world war. Fascist people dem.
Yet some people are still denying that Trump did not incite them when there are videos of the insurrectionist saying the president sent us.Trump should be held accountable.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 7:25pm On Jan 15, 2021
LordReed:

No they went to give them a kiss.

Using Trump flags and handcuff and other weapons found on them grin.They even took megaphones too to sing kumbaya cheesy with the law makers.Trump supporters are truly deplorables. angry

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 7:27pm On Jan 15, 2021
Now I understand that it was all planned.
Some GOP lawmakers in cahoots with some cops and the proud boys planned to use the riots to delay the certification and get as much time to make all GOP lawmakers and Senators object to certification of the results or pressure Mike Pence to reject the certifications.
You can draw a direct line from gop reps like gohmert, Andy Biggs, gosar and Ted Cruz to the proud boys in public records, tweets, YouTube etc but we don't know is if the cops involved had a direct connection with these reps.
Some reps will be expelled, censured or jailed and indicted.
The new man Pelosi told to investigate was the General over hurricane Katrina. He already has the details of the cops connection to the riots. Things are about to get messy.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (1910) (1911) (1912) (1913) (1914) (1915) (1916) ... (4269) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: ijebosb, Amujale(m), asiwaju60 and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.