Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,096 members, 7,967,087 topics. Date: Saturday, 05 October 2024 at 11:20 AM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (2025) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1914929 Views)

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections -- Trump's Presidency! - NOV. 5!! / American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2022) (2023) (2024) (2025) (2026) (2027) (2028) ... (4470) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by happney65: 8:56pm On Feb 15, 2021
PDPGuy:
President’s day trivia:

Who can name the presidents that did not appoint any US Supreme Court justices?

William Henry Harrison, Zachary Taylor, and Jimmy Carter

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PDPGuy: 8:59pm On Feb 15, 2021
happney65:

William Henry Harrison
Correct. Can you name the three others?
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by happney65: 9:01pm On Feb 15, 2021
PDPGuy:

Correct. Can you name the three others?

Zachary Taylor, and Jimmy Carter
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 9:05pm On Feb 15, 2021
Ibime:

They are very safe.

That dwarf cannot beat a woman if he tried.

Leftist trying to tag me a potential woman-beater without evidence or proof
Not surprised coming from a childish old man

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PDPGuy: 10:00pm On Feb 15, 2021
happney65:

Zachary Taylor, and Jimmy Carter
Good job!
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by happney65: 11:00pm On Feb 15, 2021
PDPGuy:
Good job!
Na Mr google make we thank ooo..Lol
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by edi287: 11:12pm On Feb 15, 2021
grin grin cheesy grin

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 12:14am On Feb 16, 2021
edi287:
grin grin cheesy grin
Mugu and maga grin

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Timiofak(m): 12:19am On Feb 16, 2021
basilico:
Hi

Funded by Iran. That Xibiden wanta to restore ties with.

Mr loser. I have been busy for the better part of the last month

but for the next 4 years I'll come here to mock you.

enjoy. Lose loser losest

cope motherfucker

6 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 12:24am On Feb 16, 2021
edi287:
Parler is back!! LOL

The attached screenshot lol. The party is being pissed on by far right extremists. Why are they angry with the GOP though? at least, the GOP helped them send two extremist to Congress courtesy the orange turd. grin

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by edi287: 12:30am On Feb 16, 2021
salford1:

The attached screenshot lol. The party is being pissed on by far right extremists. Why are they angry with the GOP though? at least, the GOP helped them send two extremist to Congress courtesy the orange turd. grin
If they like let them not get nice. Lindsay Graham said Trump was pissed about the impeachment but was ready to let "bygones be bygones"....the comedian knows he can't go form his own party.
Watch he'll eventually try to suck the others dicks...just like he did with Cruz and Rubio after that crazy primaries in 2015.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by edi287: 12:30am On Feb 16, 2021
salford1:

Mugu and maga grin
Allah. A foolish millionaire grin grin

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 7:06am On Feb 16, 2021
edi287:
grin grin cheesy grin

Democrat Stupors
Bloody cheats
Tuehhhh

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nateevs2: 9:04am On Feb 16, 2021
Dapcity247:

He doesn't decieve and lie like Biden, Making false promises he can't keep, and copying failed policies of Obama

grin grin grin grin

This here my people, is a typical idiotic Trumptard Zombie who openly declares that Trump does not deceive and lie and doesn't make false promises.

Some people will say they live in an Alternative Universe. I just say they are mad.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nateevs2: 9:07am On Feb 16, 2021
budaatum:

I guess you could argue about the "as soon as he is out of office", but things go a lot slower than that in the real world.

One thing we learnt from the last elections is there aren't enough deplorables to make trump Potus46. Many don't even realise that Pence sanitised trump for many Gops for him to be Potus45, but I doubt he could be sanitised enough going forward.

The deplorables might, unfortunately, discover how irrelevant he is at the midterms though I doubt they would since some think his second term starts on on March 4 (or is it May?). My hope is they continue to think trump is relevant come election for Potus47. Their humiliation will be most enjoyed.

Sorry for butting in.

Nothing to be sorry about. I welcome the contribution.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by sanpipita(m): 10:15am On Feb 16, 2021

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 11:24am On Feb 16, 2021

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by wirinet(m): 12:23pm On Feb 16, 2021
Nateevs2:

grin grin grin grin

This here my people, is a typical idiotic Trumptard Zombie who openly declares that Trump does not deceive and lie and doesn't make false promises.

Some people will say they live in an Alternative Universe. I just say they are mad.

What's the difference between living in an alternative universe and being mad? Schizophrenics live in an alternative universe, in their own bubble seen by them alone.

6 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 12:43pm On Feb 16, 2021
budaatum:

grin See how much work you made me have to do!

Fools and their money, but imagine all the onos and dapshits who sent in a dollar.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/investigations/true-vote-lawsuit-fraud-eshelman/2021/02/15/a7017adc-6724-11eb-886d-5264d4ceb46d_story.html
Where will those coons get money to contribute to the scam Trump is running. Those coons are just enjoying their fifteen minutes of fame due to the Cheap Made in China Phone and N200 data.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nateevs2: 4:28pm On Feb 16, 2021
wirinet:

What's the difference between living in an alternative universe and being mad? Schizophrenics live in an alternative universe, in their own bubble seen by them alone.

The point wasn't to create a fundamental difference between both situations but to state explicitly, without any iota of politeness, exact what kind of evil has befallen these people.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by edi287: 4:34pm On Feb 16, 2021
budaatum:

grin See how much work you made me have to do!

Fools and their money, but imagine all the onos and dapshits who sent in a dollar.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/investigations/true-vote-lawsuit-fraud-eshelman/2021/02/15/a7017adc-6724-11eb-886d-5264d4ceb46d_story.html
Lol sorry man. The spambot for some strange reason bans me whenever I post links grin grin grin.
I also have a subscription to Wapo so it's easier to screenshot
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 4:36pm On Feb 16, 2021
edi287:

Lol sorry man. The spambot for some strange reason bans me whenever I post links grin grin grin.

Hope you are not bastardizing my name undecided
Be very careful
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 4:41pm On Feb 16, 2021
edi287:

I get angry because those deplorables need evidence shoved down their throats so they can't claim we never showed it them. I have Wapo too so you must be doing something wrong but I'll bear your spambot avoidance in mind next time I gladly work for you.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by edi287: 4:44pm On Feb 16, 2021
budaatum:

I get angry because those deplorables need evidence shoved down their throats so they can't claim we never showed it them. I have Wapo too so you must be doing something wrong but I'll bear your spambot avoidance in mind next time I gladly work for you.
Yeah I don't know why it does that. You are right that posting links is much better but hey - they can simply search the headline like I do when I see screenshots.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 5:13pm On Feb 16, 2021
edi287:

Yeah I don't know why it does that. You are right that posting links is much better but hey - they can simply search the headline like I do when I see screenshots.

Deplorables do not search. They stick their heads up trump's ass so they can claim its fake news.

I forbid the assumption you are stupid like them or that they could possibly be intelligent like you are please.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by feedthenation(m): 5:13pm On Feb 16, 2021
---Current state of the GOP---

PA County GOP chair Dave Ball: “We did not send him there to vote his conscience. We did not send him there to do the right thing."

https://twitter.com/i/status/1361672759307165705

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by zendi: 5:27pm On Feb 16, 2021
In this City, Leftards tested the absence of "Systemic Police Brutality" and learnt the real truth :

Woke Anarchism Kills !

https://www.foxnews.com/us/minneapolis-resident-city-council-blood-hands-defunding-police
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by feedthenation(m): 6:56pm On Feb 16, 2021
PrideofLincoln1:
Where will those coons get money to contribute to the scam Trump is running. Those coons are just enjoying their fifteen minutes of fame due to the Cheap Made in China Phone and N200 data.

---Trump is going to start his next round of conning and defrauding his MAGA minions over the next few months with the Senate acquittal verdict---

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by feedthenation(m): 7:06pm On Feb 16, 2021
David Schoen describes dysfunction within Trump’s impeachment team - In an interview, Schoen takes JI inside the obstacles that the team encountered and his clashes with Trump’s other lawyers

Despite winning former President Donald Trump an acquittal in his second impeachment trial on Saturday, Trump’s defense team was plagued by inconsistent internal communication and coordination, last minute shake-ups and other management issues, according to attorney David Schoen — who, at least in theory, was the former president’s lead counsel.

Poor communication was a hallmark of the team from the beginning, Schoen explained in an interview with Jewish Insider on Monday.

The lawyer said he was asked to join the team “three or four weeks ago,” and had discussions with the former president over the following days. Soon after, Schoen saw news reports that Trump had hired South Carolina attorney Butch Bowers. Schoen assumed that meant Trump had moved on — until he received a call from a Trump associate that he was still wanted on the team to “quarterback the whole thing” as the lead counsel jewishinsider.com/2021/02/david-schoen-trump-impeachment---
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 9:45pm On Feb 16, 2021
feedthenation:

---Trump is going to start his next round of conning and defrauding his MAGA minions over the next few months with the Senate acquittal verdict---
That's why they are cultists. No matter what Trump does, his cultists worship him like the second coming of Jesus Christ and you can see the cultists here making a fool of themselves every day with a loser who was humiliated out of office. As for the church rats here licking Trump's rear, they couldn't donate anything to Trump with the peanuts they live on.

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by feedthenation(m): 11:23pm On Feb 16, 2021
---Mitt Romney ain't going nowhere---as Utah GOP stood behind him---

Utah GOP accepts Romney's vote to convict Trump

The Utah Republican Party released a statement Tuesday accepting the opposite votes cast by Sens. Mitt Romney and Mike Lee at last week's impeachment trial of former president Donald Trump, unlike other GOP state parties that have censured fellow Republicans. Romney voted to convict Trump, as he did in his first impeachment, while Lee voted not guilty https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/utah-gop-accepts-romneys-vote-convict-trump/story/---
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 11:34pm On Feb 16, 2021
The Republican party needs prayers. It's no longer different from APC/PDP in Nigeria.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2022) (2023) (2024) (2025) (2026) (2027) (2028) ... (4470) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: budaatum and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.