Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,734 members, 7,935,186 topics. Date: Thursday, 29 August 2024 at 11:44 PM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (2032) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1850448 Views)

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections -- Trump's Presidency! - NOV. 5!! / American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2029) (2030) (2031) (2032) (2033) (2034) (2035) ... (4363) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kachills: 7:47pm On Feb 19, 2021
When Katrina happened and Bush did not respond early, he was castrated for it, they even tried to castrate Trump for events happening in Puerto Rico but now the only thing the media can do is bash a U.S. Senator who has NO authority over the Texas electric grid.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 7:59pm On Feb 19, 2021
JackBizzle:

Extremists to modern technology and morality!

Have you been to an Amish town?
Yes. Due to the nature of my work in the power Industry.

They are changing nowadays despite being very conservative. I kid you not, a lot of their communities and farms are now powered by solar. I have lost count of the amount of applications they have sent to my place of work for capacity increases on their distribution transformers, because they want to feed back into the grid from the excess power generated by their solar facilities..

Those guys are changing small small ooo.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 8:13pm On Feb 19, 2021
sanpipita:

I don't get it, these guys are dancing naked in public and they are blaming CNN.
grin

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kachills: 8:43pm On Feb 19, 2021
Name one thing Joe Biden has done to help the situation Texas? Crickets!

Now imagine the reaction of the corrupt media and the lunatic left if Trump was still the president and did nothing.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by LordReed(m): 8:44pm On Feb 19, 2021
ono:

Reed,
Proven reserves is just "one" of several categories of hydrocarbon resource volumes. The proven ones are those that investors are almost certain they can produce today and tomorrow and get good returns on investment.

Now there are others:

- Contingent resources
- Prospective resources

Those working in the industry will tell you that these two are more than a thousand times the volume of proven reserves in the world.

There's a subset of contingent resource volumes called "Contingent Resource Unclarified". If you know the definition of this class of hydrocarbon resource volume and how much of it exists across this planet earth, you will understand why I said you and your generation unborn will be long gone while people are still tapping into oil and gas for energy supply.

They called contingent for a reason which is they are more expensive to extract than they are worth. Even if the prospective resources are large they are still finite. One of 2 things will happen in the long run, either all the oil fields become to expensive to extract or there is no more oil. One of these is guaranteed to happen since world energy consumption is growing.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 8:57pm On Feb 19, 2021
There is always a tweet for every occasion grin

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 8:58pm On Feb 19, 2021
All these Coons and Cultists are still spouting their junks on a loser Trump who was humiliated out of our National discuss. Thank God these losers have no say in the election. I hope majority of our guys in Nigeria are not like these Coons and Cultists because Nigeria will be eternally damned.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 9:14pm On Feb 19, 2021
salford1:
As long as Texans keep electing fools like Rafeal Cruz, and Abbott, stuff like this will always happen. These so called CONservatives are nothing but idiots and hypocrites who loves to wrap the flags around themselves as Patriots but the truth is that they are Snake oil Salesmen who are misleading their gullible and uneducated followers. The idiot who loves to castigate and denigrate Mexicans and other Hispanics is a product of a Cuban father and he was born in Canada. He can run to Mexico with his family while Texans are dying a preventable death if their leaders had done the right thing.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Thegamingorca(m): 9:36pm On Feb 19, 2021
salford1:

Useless senator. The guy is a huge fart

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ono(m): 10:55pm On Feb 19, 2021
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ono(m): 10:57pm On Feb 19, 2021
LordReed:

They called contingent for a reason which is they are more expensive to extract than they are worth. Even if the prospective resources are large they are still finite. One of 2 things will happen in the long run, either all the oil fields become to expensive to extract or there is no more oil. One of these is guaranteed to happen since world energy consumption is growing.

You don't know that for sure. We've been using coal since only God knows when. And we still have huge deposits of coal worldwide. I've got to stop. Looks like I'm not making much progress here.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ono(m): 11:21pm On Feb 19, 2021
salford1:

Could have been ''tweaked'' - don't take their word for it. These demonRats are evil. Remember Kevin Clinesmith, and recently Neguse and team?
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by feedthenation(m): 11:39pm On Feb 19, 2021
---Six people connected with Oath Keepers indicted---

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ono(m): 12:04am On Feb 20, 2021
All these attacks on conservatives are because of one thing only - TDS aka Trump Derangement Syndrome. Ted is a staunch supporter of Trump. The cancel culture is real. But we are not fazed in any way. Not deterred, in fact, emboldened to fight evil.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 1:09am On Feb 20, 2021
ono:
All these attacks on conservatives are because of one thing only - TDS aka Trump Derangement Syndrome. Ted is a staunch supporter of Trump. The cancel culture is real. But we are not fazed in any way. Not deterred, in fact, emboldened to fight evil.
Keep your hallucination going in your village. You talk like you and your ilks counts in America. It's a sickness for you guys to worship a rejected and humiliated pathological lying vile racist Trump.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 1:22am On Feb 20, 2021
ono:
https://www.theepochtimes.com/biden-scraps-trumps-industry-focused-apprenticeship-program_3703413.html?utm_medium=epochtimes&utm_source=telegram

There you go guys with Xibiden killing schemes that should keep ordinary Americans working.
That epoch times link you posted, they (maybe) once in 6 months spam people's mailboxes with their trash junk newspaper. That paper is more worthless than a toilet paper. So bad, that postal workers often refuse to deliver the trash. Do you not have a better resource?

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by raumdeuter: 1:39am On Feb 20, 2021
It marks 1month of Biden presidency and he looks to be doing the right things on most front

His policies so far have been good and he is also not bowing to the extreme left.

I hope he keeps it up for the rest of his regime, and pray for his success

1month in, I have no complaints on President Biden

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 2:56am On Feb 20, 2021
raumdeuter:
It marks 1month of Biden presidency and he looks to be doing the right things on most front

His policies so far have been good and he is also not bowing to the extreme left.

I hope he keeps it up for the rest of his regime, and pray for his success

1month in, I have no complaints on President Biden

You must be respected. buda respects you.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by raumdeuter: 3:18am On Feb 20, 2021
budaatum:

When he messes up, I will be here to drag him. I live here and his policies affect us directly

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Ibeme: 3:26am On Feb 20, 2021
PrideofLincoln1:

The idiot who loves to castigate and denigrate Mexicans and other Hispanics is a product of a Cuban father and he was born in Canada. He can run to Mexico with his family while Texans are dying a preventable death if their leaders had done the right thing.

There are "blue blood" Spaniards with supremacist attitudes, and it is easy to lump them in with the broader Hispanic demographic but there are major differences between them. Teds people are from Canary Islands of Spain via Cuba and are part of the white elitists who fled Cuba after the Castro revolution. These types have little in common with your average Mexican or Puerto-Rican.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Ibeme: 3:42am On Feb 20, 2021
Well, I believe Biden could be more visible over this Texas matter if he wants to win the hearts of Texans, a state which is inching toward the blue column.

Ted Cruz caught lying as his wife's Watsapp messages show she left Texas to escape the cold. Well, there is nothing wrong with Ted getting his family out of a natural disaster zone, but to show the laziness, entitlement and lack of sense of duty, the fool tried to escape to Cancun too and only returned when caught. He said he was only dropping off his family on a preplanned vacation, then later admitted he was planning to stay till the weekend. It now turns out the vacation was booked after the freeze descended on Texas. How out of touch and lacking in sense of duty do you have to be to think you can escape a natural disaster when the people you represent are going through it?

This just goes to show that the Politicians from the Party of Trump who like to use the basest rhetoric to appeal to the lowest denominator are just entitled conmen with nothing blue collar about them.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 3:54am On Feb 20, 2021
raumdeuter:

When he messes up, I will be here to drag him. I live here and his policies affect us directly
And I trust you will be honest and fair.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ono(m): 4:19am On Feb 20, 2021
salford1:

That epoch times link you posted, they (maybe) once in 6 months spam people's mailboxes with their trash junk newspaper. That paper is more worthless than a toilet paper. So bad, that postal workers often refuse to deliver the trash. Do you not have a better resource?

I guess you’d like this one:

Republicans in 33 states introduce 165 bills to restrict voting access.

Let’s see how rigging will work for your thieving DemonRats next time.

https://www.msnbc.com/the-reidout/watch/republicans-in-33-states-introduce-165-bills-to-restrict-voting-access-101203013853
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by edi287: 5:00am On Feb 20, 2021
ono:

https://www.msnbc.com/the-reidout/watch/republicans-in-33-states-introduce-165-bills-to-restrict-voting-access-101203013853
Mail in ballots are not illegal. Trump lost. Swallow your L and move on.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by edi287: 5:01am On Feb 20, 2021
The left are the delusional ones they say...

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by JackBizzle: 5:05am On Feb 20, 2021
edi287:
The left are the delusional ones they say...

www.nairaland.com/attachments/13167624_20210219195410_jpeg5b5bdb748f8e7b4945e0c9156761b14b

Lol.....so the silly conservative in the pic is claiming to give handjobs to liberal men and then use their cum to oil his gun?

Basilico and ono, come and see what your party has become

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by edi287: 5:11am On Feb 20, 2021
JackBizzle:

Lol.....so the silly conservative in the pic is claiming to give handjobs to liberal men and then use their cum to oil his gun?

No mind them. You need to go on Parler and see how psychotic some of these guys are.
They've been hiding their madness with "Judeo-Christian values" while magnifying that of the left.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 5:57am On Feb 20, 2021
budaatum:

He is a proper GOP, unlike the Taliban "wanna be" GOPs that are plenty on this thread. I won't mention names but the Taliban know themselves cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 6:02am On Feb 20, 2021
ono:

Not surprised. The party has gone diabolical and very anti-democractic under Trump. Trump has left but still has a good grip on the crumbling party. The voter suppression of tactics is only going to bite them in the a55 as usual.

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 8:56am On Feb 20, 2021
AmazonTopaz, Ladyhippolyta88 my moderate democrat at work

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ono(m): 9:37am On Feb 20, 2021
JackBizzle:

Sooo, you guys have reduced yourselves to this level? Y'all are smart people before o! With that picture from edi287, y'all "fall my hands". Why?

1. No verifiable source.

That guy could be anybody - a demonRat, an independent, Antifa, BLM or perhaps a GOP. How can I tell that's a conservative GOP from someone just showing a T-shirt?

Help us to help you o!

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by GalaticHorde: 10:24am On Feb 20, 2021
Dapcity247:

How am I sexist?

We all know women are incapable of applying logic to the same degree as men,they have the capacity for logic but can't better segregate it from their emotions,

It's not news that women are generally more emotional than men, their hormones during ovulation contributes to their mood swings

Even women with high IQ , educated and capable of intelligence still lack the intellectual curiosity that logical men have and bastardize(and abuse) logic to create rationalizations to fit their for solipsistic and emotional opinions which are usually sophistic and seemingly plausible but are inherently and innately weak fallacious arguments

Women are fueled with estrogens the hormones for comfortability which makes them seek grouplike dogma's like religion and feminism, because of their need to feel like and accepted, individually they aren't capable of critical thinking and open minded analysis these explains why they are not innovators, maverick or inventors
your mom that gave birth to you isn't capable of critical thinking and open minded analysis! Seeing as the apple doesn't fall far from the tree you are evidence of your claim, like mother like son

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2029) (2030) (2031) (2032) (2033) (2034) (2035) ... (4363) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.