Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,052 members, 7,966,857 topics. Date: Saturday, 05 October 2024 at 05:40 AM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (2038) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1914376 Views)

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections -- Trump's Presidency! - NOV. 5!! / American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2035) (2036) (2037) (2038) (2039) (2040) (2041) ... (4470) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 12:44pm On Feb 21, 2021
ono:

I know we can't agree that Xibiden rigged his way into the White House. But good luck with trying to change Texas to blue.

You and who can not agree that Biden rigged his way into the White House?

Is it not true that Biden killed 400,000 people with the coronavirus that trump could not handle? Is it not true that Biden raised up the dead to vote for himself? Is it not true that Biden fed you kraken so you would crack up and be yelling voter fraud? Is it not true that trump is the current President of the United States of America. Is it not true that you are unable to use the brain in your head and see with your eyes?

Of course we can agree, ono, of course we can.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 12:44pm On Feb 21, 2021
JackBizzle:

Please, how does one prepare for, or even prevent a wildfire?

Can you stop imbeciles from lighting matches near forests? Can you stop the sun from lighting up dried leaves and twigs? And when the wildfire starts, do you know that is impossible to stop until after many hours? Have you any idea how hard it is to stop a forest fore once it starts?

Your building can never be fire proof but it can be cold proof.

Furthermore, Trump initially refused to send federal aid to california for the wildfires in 2020. He later changed his mind..Governor Newsom pressured for the aid.

Dullard what is now the need for climate change activism if it can't solve environmental crisis , so why wasting our time discussing it, leftist then must be extremely stupid from your analysis

Since the wildfire can't be predicted then we need climate change activism , if not it will happen shocked is that your logic then leftist are daft

What rubbish analysis
Nonsense
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 12:51pm On Feb 21, 2021
JackBizzle:

Are you joking? A fake news Facebook post is your argument?

Texas removed itself from the federal grid to escape regulations...

The same regulations that would have prepared power companies for the freezing temperatures.

Leftist always think conservatives are foolish , what nonsense jargons are spewing,dummy see my verified source

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by feedthenation(m): 2:28pm On Feb 21, 2021
Trump Takes on the World - a BBC documentary about Trump

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wPfzi1I7V9A
Part 1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Md66wLjDmhY
Part 2
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nnamz(m): 2:39pm On Feb 21, 2021
LordAdam16:

Go f*ck yourself with a cactus!

-Lord
Hey everyone he's a scammer who regularly emails people asking for a loan. Watch out for this guy. See attached the email he sent me, and he's sent such emails to other people

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 3:26pm On Feb 21, 2021
budaatum:

Still, you would need to convince me (with references pleade) that the Keystone XL project could have been completed before this current debacle occured if Biden had not stopped it.

Are you aware that this is not the first time Texas has had this problem?
Bro. That guy knows nothing about Keystone XL. What's Keystone XL got to do with power infrastructure failure in Texas. What has Keystone XL got to do with utility bills going through the roof.. how come colder states New York, Illinois, Minnesota e.t.c. are not crying about Keystone XL or suffering power infrastructure failure neither do they have energy bills going through the roof.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 3:29pm On Feb 21, 2021
budaatum:

Are you serious? Average Texan is happy their house is flooded? That the content of their freezer is all spoilt? That their electric bill is through the roof? That some died? Are you sure you are not the one who is happy because others are suffering?

In Qanon? The same place you read that "the average Texans is even happy"?

Ono, please accept by apology for bothering you.
Ono is clueless.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by JackBizzle: 3:33pm On Feb 21, 2021
Dapcity247:

Leftist always think conservatives are foolish , what nonsense jargons are spewing,dummy see my verified source

Your verified source is from a Right wing slowpoke who became irrelevant during Obama's tenure. Allen West of all people.

You are a clown.

Just remember that the suffering people will remember AOC for her help. They won't forget Ted Cruz. They won't forget the mayor that told them that they are on their own.

JUST

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by JackBizzle: 3:35pm On Feb 21, 2021
Dapcity247:

Dullard what is now the need for climate change activism if it can't solve environmental crisis , so why wasting our time discussing it, leftist then must be extremely stupid from your analysis

Since the wildfire can't be predicted then we need climate change activism , if not it will happen shocked is that your logic then leftist are daft

What rubbish analysis
Nonsense

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 3:47pm On Feb 21, 2021
Nnamz:
Hey everyone he's a scammer who regularly emails people asking for a loan. Watch out for this guy. See attached the email he sent me, and he's sent such emails to other people
Not surprised one bit. Most of the umudike republicans on this thread are like that. It's either they are gamblers, male prostitutes that frequents the ashawo thread, penis enlargers, hypocrites, university drop outs, misogynists e.t.c.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Ibeme: 4:02pm On Feb 21, 2021
I don't believe in playing politics with power outage issue in Texas. It turns politics into a childish affair.

Texas has no reason to prepare their wind turbines for a deep freeze. It's a force majeure scenario.

Dems blaming Texas Reps for not coating their windmills for deep freeze should get ready to be blamed on the next natural disaster.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Ibeme: 4:05pm On Feb 21, 2021
Nnamz:

Well I've always said LordAdam16 is one fuse short of a full fuse box.

I know only poverty can make someone so neurotic and violent in his rhetoric.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 4:06pm On Feb 21, 2021
Ibeme:
I don't believe in playing politics with power outage issue in Texas. It turns politics into a childish affair.

Texas has no reason to prepare their wind turbines for a deep freeze. It's a force majeure scenario.

Dems blaming Texas Reps for not coating their wind turbines for deep freeze should get ready to be blamed on the next natural disaster.
No one brought the wind issue up till the Texas gov Blamed it for power failure when it was less than 20 percent of the energy mix.
They deserve all the heat directed at them.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by sanpipita(m): 4:16pm On Feb 21, 2021
Ibeme:

Dems blaming Texas Reps for not coating their windmills for deep freeze should get ready to be blamed on the next natural disaster.

Who even politicized it?

Or better still who started politicizing it.

Rather than Texas Republicans to focus on the crisis in Texas, they began blaming liberal policies for the issue, Liberals are only pushing back to their stupidity.

One of their nairaland cretins is telling me the green deal is responsible for the outages, how can a deal yet to be implemented be at fault? see the madness Democrats are dealing with

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 4:18pm On Feb 21, 2021
Canadian conservative media making fun of Ted Cruz cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 5:25pm On Feb 21, 2021
JackBizzle:

Your verified source is from a Right wing slowpoke who became irrelevant during Obama's tenure. Allen West of all people.

You are a clown.

Just remember that the suffering people will remember AOC for her help. They won't forget Ted Cruz. They won't forget the mayor that told them that they are on their own.

JUST

They won't forgot who brought them suffering and is trying to buying out
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 5:31pm On Feb 21, 2021
sanpipita:

Who even politicized it?

Or better still who started politicizing it.

Rather than Texas Republicans to focus on the crisis in Texas, they began blaming liberal policies for the issue, Liberals are only pushing back to their stupidity.

One of their nairaland cretins is telling me the green deal is responsible for the outages, how can a deal yet to be implemented be at fault? see the madness Democrats are dealing with

Be a bold man and quote me to my face Stupor
How can AOC is alleviating the people's suffering when her green new deal policies represent the oppression that put them in these destitute position
Who does she think she would buy out?

If you have nothing reasonable to say but to blame conservatives better get out of the trend

What Nonsense
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by JackBizzle: 6:44pm On Feb 21, 2021
Ibeme:

WRONG.

Windmills only account for 23% of all Texan electricity.

If Texas was on the national grid, they would not have had the catastrophic failures that occurred in their normal power plants.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by edi287: 6:53pm On Feb 21, 2021
sanpipita:
Lol they were blaming California for its wild fires but Texas has no blames?

Conservatives and bare faced hypocrisy.
The hypocrisy is mind boggling. I now remember why I dislike some of these guys.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by edi287: 6:55pm On Feb 21, 2021
Ibeme:

Cruz and the rest did it with California. Their disgusting double standards should rightly be called out instead of them trying to blame renewables as the main cause of the black out.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by JackBizzle: 7:02pm On Feb 21, 2021
Dapcity247:

Be a bold man and quote me to my face Stupor
How can AOC is alleviating the people's suffering when her green new deal policies represent the oppression that put them in these destitute position
Who does she think she would buy out?

If you have nothing reasonable to say but to blame conservatives better get out of the trend

What Nonsense

DEAR CONSERVATIVES LIKE ONO, BASILICO AND DAPCITY-

WIND TURBINES ARE NOT TO BLAME FOR THE TEXAS ELECTRICITY OUTTAGES. RENEWABLE ENERGY ONLY COUNTS FOR 23 PERCENT OF ALL POWER IN TEXAS.

WHEN TEXAS HAD AN EARLIER FREEZE AND POWER OUTAGE IN 2011, THEY DID NOT TAKE ADEQUATE MEASURES.

----‐---‐------

Texas power output;[27] moreover, equipment for other energy sources such as natural gas pipelines freezing were more responsible.[26] Viral images of a helicopter de-icing a Texas wind turbine were actually an image from Sweden taken in 2015.[27] Governor Abbott later acknowledged that every source of power, not just renewable ones, had failed.[26] Five times more natural gas than wind power had been lost.[28] When power was cut, it disabled some compressors that push gas through pipelines, knocking out further gas plants due to lack of supply.[29]

During the 2011 Groundhog Day blizzard, Texas had faced similar power outages due to frozen power equipment, after which the Federal Energy Regulatory Commission reported that more winterizing of power infrastructure was necessary.[25] ERCOT said that some generators since then implemented new winter "best practices," but these were on a voluntary basis and mandatory regulation had not been established.[25]

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by edi287: 7:28pm On Feb 21, 2021
ono:
And Reed, I've read a couple of your comments in here. I'm confused. You're kind of like a 2-faced person, what they call "center-left" or "center-right". Lukewarm, in-between. Good luck o o o!!
Is being center left/right a crime?? You MAGAts are something else sometimes...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by edi287: 7:32pm On Feb 21, 2021
JackBizzle:

DEAR CONSERVATIVES LIKE ONO, BASILICO AND DAPCITY-

WIND TURBINES ARE NOT TO BLAME FOR THE TEXAS ELECTRICITY OUTTAGES. RENEWABLE ENERGY ONLY COUNTS FOR 23 PERCENT OF ALL POWER IN TEXAS.

WHEN TEXAS HAD AN EARLIER FREEZE AND POWER OUTAGE IN 2011, THEY DID NOT TAKE ADEQUATE MEASURES.

----‐---‐------

Texas power output;[27] moreover, equipment for other energy sources such as natural gas pipelines freezing were more responsible.[26] Viral images of a helicopter de-icing a Texas wind turbine were actually an image from Sweden taken in 2015.[27] Governor Abbott later acknowledged that every source of power, not just renewable ones, had failed.[26] Five times more natural gas than wind power had been lost.[28] When power was cut, it disabled some compressors that push gas through pipelines, knocking out further gas plants due to lack of supply.[29]

During the 2011 Groundhog Day blizzard, Texas had faced similar power outages due to frozen power equipment, after which the Federal Energy Regulatory Commission reported that more winterizing of power infrastructure was necessary.[25] ERCOT said that some generators since then implemented new winter "best practices," but these were on a voluntary basis and mandatory regulation had not been established.[25]
Lool you have time to be wasting on some of these Breitbart/Alex Jones folks.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Ibeme: 7:39pm On Feb 21, 2021
edi287:

Is being a center left/right a crime?? You MAGAts are something else sometimes...

Ono is an old fool. A black man who is proud to call himself far-right, and thinks centrism is to be repudiated.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by LordReed(m): 7:58pm On Feb 21, 2021
Ibeme:

Not entirely correct. One of the effects of federal regulations was to ensure something like this didn't happen, Texas opted out so they won't have to conform. It is squarely their own oversight.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 8:41pm On Feb 21, 2021
Ibeme:

Like couple other people told you before, Texas Republican officials makes it a partisan issue by trying to blame the Democrats for their incompetence. Why did Texas take themselves out of the National grid ?. That's the first question and the most important question to ask. Why are they not prepared for what happened knowing the effects of climate change and things like this happens once in a while. What happened in Texas is nothing if the inept leaders have prepared for it. Most States in the Fruited Plains have worse weather and wintry conditions and they do not lose their lives, electricity, water and other calamities that befalls Texas.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 8:42pm On Feb 21, 2021
edi287:

Lool you have time to be wasting on some of these Breitbart/Alex Jones folks.

Notice 185- Well if you look at this from a Democrat perspective, President Trump was blamed for literally everything so this is 100% on Joe Biden!

—————-
This status is based on facts and my opinion! I ask my readers to research to form one’s own independent conclusion.

That said...

President Trump would have already been in Texas, but that's the difference between someone who really cares and someone who is going for a photoshoot (after the fact) and a pep talk.

Fun fact... If President Trump handled Texas the way fraudulent Biden is ...the media would be all over it! Fraudulent Biden is responsible for the 47 deaths in Texas. Per the rules given when President Trump was working so hard to get ventilators, face shields, mobile hospitals, and the vaccine.

How many Americans are in Texas and without power, (heat) food and water?

So leftie Einstein’s...why would you let 25000 homeless people in to further strain the resources? Try and think .. you can do it... I guess.

The idiocy I have read in some of the post is just mind blowing!

1) It’s not Biden’s fault. It’s Not Democrats fault. It’s Republicans fault.
2) It’s not weather reporters fault.
3) It was a historical storm in an area not feared for this.
4) When you have your own power grid not connected to other power grids ...this is an issue when things like this happen. The parts of the state (10%) that is not on the main Texas power grid still have power. So the issue is this individual power grid so it would seem.

Okay let’s get back to reality...
Since 2006, Texas has given 19 billion dollars in energy subsidies to wind energy companies. Over the past three years, Texas tripled its dependence on wind energy to 25%.

So actually what Texans found out this week is that wind power and solar power BS that you Democrats have been pushing for years are not reliable or dependable energy resources. Hard Lesson learned.

The first priority is to get these people help. Could we have not evacuate them on large scale? People are freezing. There has to be a immediate solution to help! Especially to avoid senseless deaths in the future.

In any case....

Fraudulent Biden’s first day in office signed an educative order that allows China access to our electric grid which President Trump tried to stop. Don’t you find it strange that the electric grid was so compromised? It is buried in the keystone executive order section c ...at the end.

We will never know how much China paid Hunter and fraudulent Joe under the table for their help. Could have been millions in offshore bank accounts.

And ... Look, Texas is a beast of a state and they will power through this. But, at the end of the day, it’s cheap taxes and energy is what drives Texas, nothing else. Why do you think nearly a quarter of the fortune 500 companies have bases there? You guessed it, cheap taxes and energy and absolutely no one wants more than that.

And...
On that note...

Have you noticed the endless coverage of Cruz going on vacation for a day. However, fraudulent Joe drags his feet and not a word, got it. His Big show of offering help when it's not needed anymore.

Where's has fraudulent Biden been? It was 60 degrees today in Texas! He should have been there from the start. Although I appreciate his minions showing up for photo opportunities and AOC bringing in donations, I want to know where did all of the money, generators, and fema go to. None of this ever came to anyone I know? Texas has over 250 counties, where did everything go?

Anyhow...
A little late there Joe! We know you've been too busy signing executive orders that destroy our country. I know ...let’s let 25000 illegals in to make the humanitarian crisis worse.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by JackBizzle: 8:49pm On Feb 21, 2021
Dapcity247:

Notice 185- Well if you look at this from a Democrat perspective, President Trump was blamed for literally everything so this is 100% on Joe Biden!

—————-
This status is based on facts and my opinion! I ask my readers to research to form one’s own independent conclusion.

That said...

President Trump would have already been in Texas, but that's the difference between someone who really cares and someone who is going for a photoshoot (after the fact) and a pep talk.

Fun fact... If President Trump handled Texas the way fraudulent Biden is ...the media would be all over it! Fraudulent Biden is responsible for the 47 deaths in Texas. Per the rules given when President Trump was working so hard to get ventilators, face shields, mobile hospitals, and the vaccine.

How many Americans are in Texas and without power, (heat) food and water?

So leftie Einstein’s...why would you let 25000 homeless people in to further strain the resources? Try and think .. you can do it... I guess.

The idiocy I have read in some of the post is just mind blowing!

1) It’s not Biden’s fault. It’s Not Democrats fault. It’s Republicans fault.
2) It’s not weather reporters fault.
3) It was a historical storm in an area not feared for this.
4) When you have your own power grid not connected to other power grids ...this is an issue when things like this happen. The parts of the state (10%) that is not on the main Texas power grid still have power. So the issue is this individual power grid so it would seem.

Okay let’s get back to reality...
Since 2006, Texas has given 19 billion dollars in energy subsidies to wind energy companies. Over the past three years, Texas tripled its dependence on wind energy to 25%.

So actually what Texans found out this week is that wind power and solar power BS that you Democrats have been pushing for years are not reliable or dependable energy resources. Hard Lesson learned.

The first priority is to get these people help. Could we have not evacuate them on large scale? People are freezing. There has to be a immediate solution to help! Especially to avoid senseless deaths in the future.

In any case....

Fraudulent Biden’s first day in office signed an educative order that allows China access to our electric grid which President Trump tried to stop. Don’t you find it strange that the electric grid was so compromised? It is buried in the keystone executive order section c ...at the end.

We will never know how much China paid Hunter and fraudulent Joe under the table for their help. Could have been millions in offshore bank accounts.

And ... Look, Texas is a beast of a state and they will power through this. But, at the end of the day, it’s cheap taxes and energy is what drives Texas, nothing else. Why do you think nearly a quarter of the fortune 500 companies have bases there? You guessed it, cheap taxes and energy and absolutely no one wants more than that.

And...
On that note...

Have you noticed the endless coverage of Cruz going on vacation for a day. However, fraudulent Joe drags his feet and not a word, got it. His Big show of offering help when it's not needed anymore.

Where's has fraudulent Biden been? It was 60 degrees today in Texas! He should have been there from the start. Although I appreciate his minions showing up for photo opportunities and AOC bringing in donations, I want to know where did all of the money, generators, and fema go to. None of this ever came to anyone I know? Texas has over 250 counties, where did everything go?

Anyhow...
A little late there Joe! We know you've been too busy signing executive orders that destroy our country. I know ...let’s let 25000 illegals in to make the humanitarian crisis worse.

I did not even read past the first line in this your nonsense rambling conspiracy

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kachills: 9:14pm On Feb 21, 2021
Timiofak:

Lmao, you are a disgrace.
It was a simple question I asked and the fact that you couldn't answer it and resorted to insults instead shows that you are the one that is a disgrace.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kachills: 9:19pm On Feb 21, 2021
feedthenation:

Biden approves Texas disaster declaration

https://www.foxnews.com/us/live-updates-texas-storm-2-20-21

President Joe Biden announced Saturday that he had declared a major disaster in Texas and ordered federal assistance to aid in local and state recovery efforts as millions of residents suffer the effect of severe winter storms.

The action makes federal funding available to affected individuals in 77 different counties and includes grants for temporary housing and home repairs, low-cost loans to cover uninsured property losses, and other programs.

Kyle Griffin
@kylegriffin1
·
3h
President Biden has declared that a major disaster exists in the State of Texas and ordered federal assistance to supplement state and local recovery efforts.

What a shame, I asked a question on Friday and you are now responding by posting something Biden did a day later on Saturday. What had he done by that Friday that I asked the question? If it was Trump that waited this long before acting, you guys and the corrupt media will be crying all over the place about it.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 9:30pm On Feb 21, 2021
Congrats Doc.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (2035) (2036) (2037) (2038) (2039) (2040) (2041) ... (4470) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: IjeBos(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.