Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,905 members, 7,924,849 topics. Date: Monday, 19 August 2024 at 12:21 AM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (212) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1828712 Views)

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections -- Trump's Presidency! - NOV. 5!! / American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (209) (210) (211) (212) (213) (214) (215) ... (4326) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Temple1288(m): 8:17am On May 16, 2019
grin grin

From calling me a 30,000.. I'm living here illegally according to the depressed and insane soul Abbeybailey..

Don't worry ị ya-adị alright one day...

Still on the matter, GOD BLESS THE USA!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by A40(m): 9:52am On May 16, 2019
OyinbowithaTan:
I would suggest illegals stay in their countries, problem solved.
Are you saying Americans don't r@pe? What does that have to do with anything? So an illegal has the right to be r@ped? Are you hearing yourself at all?

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 10:01am On May 16, 2019
OyinbowithaTan:
I would suggest illegals stay in their countries, problem solved.
Long live race-mixing and diversity.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by A40(m): 10:04am On May 16, 2019
Abbeybailey:
You see the reason why Trump loves the uneducated deplorables that supports him. That guy is just as bigoted as the human pile of doo doo he supports and the worst are the Orange a#s lickers here that think Trump is in love with them not knowing that he think of them as subhuman mongrels from Africa.
It's a crying disgrace and worrying that we have people with this mentality in 2019. Can't believe someone would rather focus on illegals than a useless law that tramples on a woman's choices about her own body and her rights to safe abortion especially in instances of r@pe and other deviant behavior

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 1:06pm On May 16, 2019
Temple1288:
grin grin

From calling me a 30,000.. I'm living here illegally according to the depressed and insane soul Abbeybailey..

Don't worry ị ya-adị alright one day...

Still on the matter, GOD BLESS THE USA!
Like I told you before, wishing you no ill will but you keep your idiocy going, your case will be like a guy riding on the back of a Tiger and he will end up in the belly of the beast. Here you were couple years ago on the same nairaland telling us about being invited to Mississippi by someone you know and in that span of two years you have become legal with your expired visiting visa. Go tell that to the likes of Obixcel, Anduku and the other clowns that knows nothing about America. You should keep doing your under the table work but instead you are exposing yourself to what will not help your stay in America especially under the Racist in Chief Trump that you worship.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Temple1288(m): 2:54pm On May 16, 2019
Abbeybailey:
Like I told you before, wishing you no ill will but you keep your idiocy going, your case will be like a guy riding on the back of a Tiger and he will end up in the belly of the beast. Here you were couple years ago on the same nairaland telling us about being invited to Mississippi by someone you know and in that span of two years you have become legal with your expired visiting visa. Go tell that to the likes of Obixcel, Anduku and the other clowns that knows nothing about America. You should keep doing your under the table work but instead you are exposing yourself to what will not help your stay in America especially under the Racist in Chief Trump that you worship.

You're foolish to the core. Set up a location and I'd prove to you that I'm not living illegally in the greatest country in the world (more so, with the greatest, hardworking, successful and most serious President in the world)

To start with, I school in the prestigious University of Southern Mississippi in Hattiesburg MS (just 1hr and some mins from Ellisville)

I never wanted to do this but you've babbled a lot. What location can I meet you so as to prove to you that I'm not an alien. Again if you want I can come with my No collusion T-shirt! I can even get you one or maybe a MAGA T-shirt!!
You'll be needing it to pull up some Smollett stuff

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kophschmerzen: 3:24pm On May 16, 2019
Temple1288:

You're foolish to the core. Set up a location and I'd prove to you that I'm not living illegally in the greatest country in the world (more so, with the greatest, hardworking, successful and most serious President in the world)

To start with, I school in the prestigious University of Southern Mississippi in Hattiesburg MS (just 1hr and some mins from Ellisville)

I never wanted to do this but you've babbled a lot. What location can I meet you so as to prove to you that I'm not an alien. Again if you want I can come with my No collusion T-shirt! I can even get you one or maybe a MAGA T-shirt!!

Backward state and a six rated school. Lols!!! Your neighbours ain't showing up with the noozle in your front yard already.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 4:23pm On May 16, 2019
Temple1288:

Just like a typical brain dead supporter of the Orange one. Here you are fooling yourself and your ilks on Nairaland. Answer this two questions. Didn't you ask couple years ago on Nairaland about a guy in Southern Mississippi inviting you to MS ?. In that span of two years with a visiting visa (B1, B2), how do you get your papers ?. I bet you don't have a SS Number and now very soon , you will be telling us how you will vote for Trump in 2020. Have seen your type in Chicago before and it ends up badly for him . Instead of you looking how to improve your situation, you are all over Nairaland making a foool of yourself. Don't blame anyone when you find yourself in the sewage filled village you came from.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 4:26pm On May 16, 2019
Kophschmerzen:

Backward state and a six rated school. Lols!!! Your neighbours ain't showing up with the noozle in your front yard already.
Don't mind that foool. You remember the case of the Mexican guy in Texas singing the praises of Trump during the presidential election and he ended up being deported back to Mexico by Trump. An illegal immigrant showing off on Nairaland to impress the likes of Anduku , Obixcel and the other Americanna wannabes who can't even obtain a visa to US under the racist pig Trump they worship.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by OyinbowithaTan(m): 5:31pm On May 16, 2019
A40:
Are you saying Americans don't r@pe? What does that have to do with anything? So an illegal has the right to be r@ped? Are you hearing yourself at all?
I didn't say anything you said it. Are you hearing yourself?

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kophschmerzen: 5:36pm On May 16, 2019
OyinbowithaTan:

Why is this racist even on a Nigerian owned platform. Ain't you gat black folks to lynch.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Temple1288(m): 5:43pm On May 16, 2019
Abbeybailey:
Just like a typical brain dead supporter of the Orange one. Here you are fooling yourself and your ilks on Nairaland. Answer this two questions. Didn't you ask couple years ago on Nairaland about a guy in Southern Mississippi inviting you to MS ?. In that span of two years with a visiting visa (B1, B2), how do you get your papers ?. I bet you don't have a SS Number and now very soon , you will be telling us how you will vote for Trump in 2020. Have seen your type in Chicago before and it ends up badly for him . Instead of you looking how to improve your situation, you are all over Nairaland making a foool of yourself. Don't blame anyone when you find yourself in the sewage filled village you came from.

You're a fool. Never did I step my precious feet on the American soil with a B1/B2... Onukwu!!

Finding myself in my village? I stayed in my village from December 27th 2018 till January 17th 2019.....

Ozu, if you ain't a robot or a chicken COME BOLD GET A LOCATION AND I'D SHOW UP WITH PROOF and also my little gun SHOULD IN CASE YOU TRY TO DO WHAT Y'ALL ZOMBIES DO IN CHICAGO..

YES, THRU THE HELP OF VERY SANE MINDS HERE (NAIRALAND) I WAS ABLE TO ARRIVE INTO THE USA...

Even before I got here I knew my President Donald will
be great and some Mofos were gonna end up killing themselves (I wonder why you haven't killed yourself ANYWAY AFTER 2020, YOU'LL HANG YOURSELF)

You're very confused as you're neither here nor there! I remember vividly how you called me a 30,000 crew and how I wasn't in America. Be a man and do the needful, else you BURN!

I'm sure it didn't end up BADLY for the person (that's if you're saying the truth)
NOW EWU, get lost!!

Before you get lost, join us as we celebrate the Pro-Life State of Missouri and Mike Parson. Also his BEAUTIFUL WIFE Mrs. Teresa.

NOW GET LOST MKPI!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by freedomjoshah: 6:13pm On May 16, 2019
Why Companies Will be Forced to Leave China for Other Countries – Donald Trump
http://okakasite.com/2019/05/13/donald-trump/

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 6:15pm On May 16, 2019
Temple1288:

You're a fool. Never did I step my precious feet on the American soil with a B1/B2... Onukwu!!

Finding myself in my village? I stayed in my village from December 27th 2018 till January 17th 2019.....

Ozu, if you ain't a robot or a chicken COME BOLD GET A LOCATION AND I'D SHOW UP WITH PROOF and also my little gun SHOULD IN CASE YOU TRY TO DO WHAT Y'ALL ZOMBIES DO IN CHICAGO..

YES, THRU THE HELP OF VERY SANE MINDS HERE (NAIRALAND) I WAS ABLE TO ARRIVE INTO THE USA...

Even before I got here I knew my President Donald will
be great and some Mofos were gonna end up killing themselves (I wonder why you haven't killed yourself ANYWAY AFTER 2020, YOU'LL HANG YOURSELF)

You're very confused as you're neither here nor there! I remember vividly how you called me a 30,000 crew and how I wasn't in America. Be a man and do the needful, else you BURN!

I'm sure it didn't end up BADLY for the person (that's if you're saying the truth)
NOW EWU, get lost!!

Before you get lost, join us as we celebrate the Pro-Life State of Missouri and Mike Parson. Also his BEAUTIFUL WIFE Mrs. Teresa.

NOW GET LOST MKPI!
Sad case of an illegal immigrant living in the Poorest State in the Union. Like I told you before, Karma is z bitch. Hey loudmouth, don't forget to vote for Trump Nov of 2020. That will accelerate your going back to your third world village. Coming to Chicago for you will be a death sentence. By the way, how did you get to carry gun in Mississippi if you are a student ?. A foool you are and your story makes no sense. Keep selling your story to your fellow numbnuts that litters nairaland.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kophschmerzen: 6:22pm On May 16, 2019
Abbeybailey:
Sad case of an illegal immigrant living in the Poorest State in the Union. Like I told you before, Karma is z bitch. Hey loudmouth, don't forget to vote for Trump Nov of 2020. That will accelerate your going back to your third world village. Coming to Chicago for you will be a death sentence. By the way, how did you get to carry gun in Mississippi if you are a student ?. A foool you are and your story makes no sense. Keep selling your story to your fellow numbnuts that litters nairaland.

Bollocks!!! The limitations on student visa and he bought a licensed gun. The dude is thinking he's in a conversation with his fellow Nigerians living in Nigeria.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 6:51pm On May 16, 2019
Kophschmerzen:

Bollocks!!! The limitations on student visa and he bought a licensed gun. The dude is thinking he's in a conversation with his fellow Nigerians living in Nigeria.
Don't mind the okrika wearing big mouth. He must think he's conversing with the likes of Anduku and Obixcel not knowing that he's conversing with someone who has been an American before his parents met . A fool lying that he has a small gun in Mississippi. Where did he get the gun from and did he have a Firearm Owners Indentification Card (FOIC). One thing all this Orange Pig supporters have in common with the Famous pig is their serial lying traits. That guy Temple1288 is writing his own repatriation book back to his third world village.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 9:06pm On May 16, 2019
A40:
The faux concern for fetuses is what irritates me the most.

Their faux concern for the fetus usually overrides the health of the carrier of that fetus and just like you I don't believe anybody has a right to dictate what you do within your body especially as regards an often life-threatening endeavor like childbirth

I believe the incoming Mother's health and choice should be paramount before anything else and that men shouldn't even be allowed to pass these laws as they literally do not have the biological range.

Many Republican voters are simpletons who do not even know the difference between a zygote and a fetus. Their leaders lack the votes to support their pro wealthy policies, so they falsely adopt polarizing positions on issues like abortion and immigration to motivate single issue voters to come out and support them. They do come out and then vote against their own interest. Later they blame Juan from Guadalajara and idolize the rich who will rather have Juan work for them than the idiot who supported their lobby.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 9:18pm On May 16, 2019
Mindfulness:

Many Republican voters are simpletons who do not even know the difference between a zygote and a fetus. Their leaders lack the votes to support their pro wealthy policies, so they falsely adopt polarizing positions on issues like abortion and immigration to motivate single issue voters to come out and support them. They do come out and then vote against their own interest. Later they blame Juan from Guadalajara and idolize the rich who will rather have Juan work for them than the idiot who supported their lobby.
How are you my sister. Hope you are good. It's been a while you pop in here. I agree absolutely with your post. No rational being will support the scum pretending to be the president.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by OyinbowithaTan(m): 9:40pm On May 16, 2019
Kophschmerzen:

Why is this racist even on a Nigerian owned platform. Ain't you gat black folks to lynch.

Your racist tribalism is showing again LOL. Whoever owns this website probably wants more traffic = more money for the owner.
Are you trying to financially hurt the owner of the website? Server is hosted in Denver Co. USA BTW.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by OyinbowithaTan(m): 9:49pm On May 16, 2019
Mindfulness:

Abortion is largely a state matter. Illegal immigration isn't immigration.
[img]https://i.redd.it/983sm9wjley21.png[/img]
I can post plenty of videos of Dems railing against illegal immigration, they flip flopped because Trump painted them in a corner.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by OyinbowithaTan(m): 10:26pm On May 16, 2019
Abbeybailey:
Hush your mouth Oyinbo with a cancerous tan.
You better add content that is relevant or you might get the red hot poker up the rear end.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kophschmerzen: 10:33pm On May 16, 2019
OyinbowithaTan:

Your racist tribalism is showing again LOL. Whoever owns this website probably wants more traffic = more money for the owner.
Are you trying to financially hurt the owner of the website? Server is hosted in Denver Co. USA BTW.

Bullshit!! You plonker ain't gat black folks to lynch tonight. Ain't you the loser asking for a black first nation yesterday you loser.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kophschmerzen: 10:34pm On May 16, 2019
Abbeybailey:
Don't mind the okrika wearing big mouth. He must think he's conversing with the likes of Anduku and Obixcel not knowing that he's conversing with someone who has been an American before his parents met . A fool lying that he has a small gun in Mississippi. Where did he get the gun from and did he have a Firearm Owners Indentification Card (FOIC). One thing all this Orange Pig supporters have in common with the Famous pig is their serial lying traits. That guy Temple1288 is writing his own repatriation book back to his third world village.
Lols!!! True that.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Temple1288(m): 11:02pm On May 16, 2019
Abbeybailey:

I challenged you! And I'm still gonna do it again... IF YOU ARE A MAN and not an slowpoke, YOU'VE GOT TO COME UP and let's end the argument for all.....

If you can't, then SHUT THE FUÇK UP..

Wherever you show up, I will definitely come.. And I'd come with proof, and also a gun.. I repeat A GUN!

From Minnesota to Tennessee to Texas, down to Illinois, Michigan down to
New York to California I will definitely show up.. From ND, SD to Utah to Alaska, come up with any location and I WILL MEET YOU THERE.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Temple1288(m): 11:54pm On May 16, 2019
They changed New York. Turned the city to garbage!

They brought hell to California Residents! But the problem with these individuals moving out of California and New York is they still think the people that brought hell to them will save them..

The same people! We know them very well! The destroyers, the baby killers..... Shít!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by A40(m): 12:11am On May 17, 2019
OyinbowithaTan:
That was a question. Plus illegals are not the only perps of r@pe so your logic about Trump is over the bar and way off the mark. The real problem is this asinine law
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by OyinbowithaTan(m): 12:47am On May 17, 2019
https://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/volumes/66/ss/pdfs/ss6624-H.PDF
Blacks are 13% of the population and have 40% of the abortions lol.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by OyinbowithaTan(m): 1:17am On May 17, 2019
Abbeybailey:
You worthless Redneck. There's no Klan rally here. I will skin you alive and give your carcass to ravens to devour. Oyinbo with a cancerous tanned face.
Keep abortion legal!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 1:21am On May 17, 2019
OyinbowithaTan:
Keep abortion legal!
I couldn't give a fvck about abortion. I know my wife never had one and i am not about to tell any lady what to do with her body. Meanwhile, nairaland is not a congregation for Klansmen. The brothers of nowadays kick butt unlike the Jim Crow era brothers.

(1) (2) (3) ... (209) (210) (211) (212) (213) (214) (215) ... (4326) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: 15 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.