Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,904 members, 7,924,848 topics. Date: Monday, 19 August 2024 at 12:17 AM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (222) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1828692 Views)

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections -- Trump's Presidency! - NOV. 5!! / American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (219) (220) (221) (222) (223) (224) (225) ... (4326) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 4:57pm On May 30, 2019
wirinet:

After you show us where you got the info that Buhari gave the order for Fulani herdsmen to start killing farmers, since you all put the blame of Fulani herdsmen killing squarely on the feet of Buhari.

Not that I am insinuating that Buhari should not be responsible. I am only reacting to your argument that since Trump is not responsible for wrong doings in the white house, how come Buhari is responsible for wrong doings in Aso Rock.
Have I said, when I grow up I want to be smart like you? Na, I don't think I have!

When I grow up I want to be smart like you!
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by wirinet(m): 5:04pm On May 30, 2019
budaatum:

Have I said, when I grow up I want to be smart like you? Na, I don't think I have!

When I grow up I want to be smart like you!
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 5:12pm On May 30, 2019
wirinet:

grin
I can't help but admire wisdom. I'm told it's the only way to get some oneself.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by TheShopKeeper(m): 5:47pm On May 30, 2019
Federal prosecutors demand Cindy Yang records from Mar-a-Lago, Trump campaign

https://www.miamiherald.com/news/politics-government/article230946518.html

Federal prosecutors in Washington, D.C., this week sent subpoenas to Mar-a-Lago, President Donald Trump’s private club in Palm Beach, and Trump Victory, a political fundraising committee, demanding they turn over all records relating to Republican Party donor Li “Cindy” Yang and several of her associates and companies, the Miami Herald has learned.

Yang, a South Florida massage-parlor entrepreneur, is the target of a public corruption investigation seeking to determine if she funneled money from China to the president’s re-election campaign or otherwise violated campaign-finance laws. She became a GOP donor in the 2016 election cycle and opened a consulting company that promised Chinese businesspeople the chance to attend events at Mar-a-Lago and gain access to Trump and his inner circle. Some of those events were campaign fundraisers that required guests to buy tickets for entry, payments that are considered political contributions. Foreign nationals are prohibited from donating to U.S. political campaigns.

...it never ends for Trump and his campaign...

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by schwarzkopf(m): 7:43pm On May 30, 2019
The crybabies like always ran to the mods to ban my handle, after giving them a life time beating to the head. You marvel at the kind of losers here.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by stanech: 8:06pm On May 30, 2019
Hillary Clinton is the keynote speaker for a CYBER DEFENSE Summit.

grin grin angry grin

6 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by obixcel(m): 9:34pm On May 30, 2019
Libtards, go home!, the movie has ended, the game is over. Feeble Mueller failed you...can't save you no more grin Keep ranting and consoling yourselves while the Trump train drives on with its well oiled machine.

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Fadedvoices2: 10:52pm On May 30, 2019
wirinet:

After you show us where you got the info that Buhari gave the order for Fulani herdsmen to start killing farmers, since you all put the blame of Fulani herdsmen killing squarely on the feet of Buhari.

Not that I am insinuating that Buhari should not be responsible. I am only reacting to your argument that since Trump is not responsible for wrong doings in the white house, how come Buhari is responsible for wrong doings in Aso Rock.

This is very funny .

Liberals sha

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Anduku: 7:20am On May 31, 2019
TheShopKeeper:

...so who is in charge of the WH...just look at his recent interview statement...
The story has been debunked by the US navy. The USS McCain Wasn't even hidden during Trump's visit, It was in plain sight the whole time. It explains why the fake news media is quickly moving away from the story

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Anduku: 7:21am On May 31, 2019
Fadedvoices2:

This is very funny .

Liberals sha
They think upside down and talk upside down. very funny characters

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by obixcel(m): 7:23am On May 31, 2019
Anduku:

The story has been debunked by the US navy. The USS McCain Wasn't even hidden during Trump's visit, It was in plain sight the whole time. It explains why the fake news media is quickly moving away from the story
Another fake news bites the dust.

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by schwarzkopf(m): 7:25am On May 31, 2019
Anduku:

Nice try, the white house confirms the story!!! Try again later. The emails directing this too is a mere manna from heaven.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Anduku: 7:28am On May 31, 2019
schwarzkopf:

Nice try, the white house confirms the story!!! Try again later.
My proof below, now show me your own proof of where the white house confirmed the story

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by schwarzkopf(m): 7:29am On May 31, 2019
Anduku:

My proof below, now show me your own proof of where the white house confirmed the story

Agencies, aides, sidekicks and lot more have been lying on Drumpf behalf. Sarah Sanders telling shit about Comey at the press pool and telling Mueller another for a start.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Anduku: 7:30am On May 31, 2019
obixcel:
Another fake news bites the dust.
That's all these lying,lunatic,loser liberals trade in. Fake news and lies

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by schwarzkopf(m): 7:31am On May 31, 2019
Anduku:

Mods Seun, lalasticlala do your job.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by schwarzkopf(m): 7:34am On May 31, 2019
Address at the pacific where all USS on the pacific are mentioned but not the USS Mccain.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Anduku: 7:46am On May 31, 2019
schwarzkopf:

Mods Seun, lalasticlala do your job.
Who's the crybaby now? grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Anduku: 7:49am On May 31, 2019
schwarzkopf:
Address at the pacific where all USS on the pacific are mentioned but not the USS Mccain.
And how does this prove that Trump ordered anything? More upside down thinking and upside down posts from the LLLL grin

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Anduku: 7:53am On May 31, 2019
Looks like we have a giant crybaby on the loose on this forum. Can someone hand schwarzkopf his feeding bottle and pacifier, the baby cries are becoming irritating grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by schwarzkopf(m): 7:53am On May 31, 2019
Anduku:

And how does this prove that Trump ordered anything? More upside down thinking and upside down posts from the LLLL grin

Seun, lalasticlala, mynd44 whenever this dude is repiled in kind for his insults and i get three and four months ban. Y'all leave him alone to run amok here with no consequence. Y'all just come out plain and say y'all don't condole no anti drumpf message on your board. We will get it and let these guys own the place.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Anduku: 7:55am On May 31, 2019
And lest you've forgotten schwarzy grin. LLLL's stands for the lying, lunatic, loser liberal scum!!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by schwarzkopf(m): 7:56am On May 31, 2019
Anduku:
Looks like we have a giant crybaby on the loose on this forum. Can someone hand schwarzkopf his feeding bottle and pacifier, the baby cries are becoming irritating grin

Lols!!! Somebody ran to the mods yesterday after some round of beat down. I have beat, drag and molest you and your sidekicks numerous time here. Guess what!!! It always come with three or four months ban. Lols!!! Bunch of c.....
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Anduku: 8:00am On May 31, 2019
I can't stand schwarzkopf's baby wailings anymore, i'm outta here grin i'll be back when the adults return. Can't be in the room with a giant baby throwing temper tantrums. Sorry, just can't deal. Bye schwarzy grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Anduku: 8:07am On May 31, 2019
Before I go, I just have to do this,

Fück the damn LLLL's!!!
Fück all foolish monkeys!!!

God Bless President Donald John Trump!!!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by zendi: 11:17am On May 31, 2019
Anduku:

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by zendi: 11:33am On May 31, 2019
My position is far above all the gibberish and hullabaloo. Untill another election, Trump is President and Commander-In-Chief with authority to move, berth or anchor the USS McCain anywhere, anytime, in sight or out of sight within international law, in peace time. So let's move on to the next news, hoax or fake news.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 12:06pm On May 31, 2019
schwarzkopf:

Agencies, aides, sidekicks and lot more have been lying on Drumpf behalf. Sarah Sanders telling shit about Comey at the press pool and telling Mueller another for a start.
Come on schwarzkopf, you know what we're like, evidence will stand up and slap us in the middle of our two eyes and we'd still scream our usual "fake news" mantra as if we can't feel it slapping us between the eyes!

Post source please.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 12:15pm On May 31, 2019
Dear Mods HumbledbYGrace, mukina2, osystein,

We are getting accusations against you all of bias and unfair banning of certain individuals.

Can you kindly come and explain to us if any of these allegations are true please, and why?

With the utmost respect and regard,

buda

If you have been unfairly banned can you quote this post and include details of your ban so the mods can see what is being referred to please.

Cc Seun.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by stanech: 6:21pm On May 31, 2019
Breaking
Trump's approval rating hits highest point

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (219) (220) (221) (222) (223) (224) (225) ... (4326) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.