Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,202,052 members, 7,980,748 topics. Date: Monday, 21 October 2024 at 12:03 AM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (2233) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1943793 Views)

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections -- Trump's Presidency! - NOV. 5!! / American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2230) (2231) (2232) (2233) (2234) (2235) (2236) ... (4533) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 11:51pm On May 12, 2021
I just wanted to write something off piece about a part of history many don't know yet.

This part of history i want to show you should not be discounted, you can do more research on it because nothing is new under the sun when it comes to man.
In the 17th century, there was a guy named Sabattini who proclaimed himself the messiah, and within years he amassed over 500,000 jewish followers and millions in surrounding europe. The spiritual movement of the "religion" was known as Sabattean and followers called sabatteans. Their philosophy was God answers through sin, and that if man wants to hear from God, he has to find the path with sin. They literally believed God was both satan and God, same being. So they set out to invert the teachings of Judaism specifically, since they were also closely part of the religion. When it is the sabatth for fasting, they use it for feasting. It was about "do what thou wilt" thats when you find God. It sounds crazy, but many believed it then and with their growing movement, they had to infiltrate many aspects of the society, mostly religions and kingdoms, and to a surprise the Saudi Arabia monarchy, which knows it's ties to the Sabatteans.
It came to a boiling point in the 2nd world war, when Hitler already riled up the country to start ostracizing jews, not marrying with them, and not doing business with them, to focus on making their master race. Most of the jews businnesses were labelled and they became outcasts. From the source i've seen, there was growing tensions between the jewish community, mainly the sabatteans and judaic/christian jews.
Hitler was highly linked to the Annunebe cult, who were very visible when they held their parades. This mystical cult fueled the master race theory of the aryan race which Hitler liked, since he'd been beefing them before he became Chancellor. So the sabatteans were drawn to the cult, since they had inverted the Jewish kabala from what it meant, they inverted everything about judaism.
This unholy alliance caused the rift within the jewish society to grow, which made it easy for Hitler to pounce. The Sabatteans were instrumental in ratting out the judaic and christian jews, when Hitler's SS started the crackdown on jewish business. The eventual need they wanted from Hitler which then caused lots of the other jews to perish is a topic for another day.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 11:58pm On May 12, 2021
PrideofLincoln1:
Trump is running a cult and the followers are in the mode of the cult followers who died for the cause of Rev Jim Jones in Guyana. The sad thing is that America needs two strong Parties to oxygenate our Democracy. Over 2 millions new Americans of voting age due to newly minted 18 year olds and naturalized citizens and about 80% of them are going to vote Blue not talking about Hispanics, Blacks and Asians that are trending Blue. RepubliKKKans still are fighting for the votes of Nazis, Klans, White Supremacists and other deplorables not knowing that they are minorities in the Fruited Plains.

I really don't see a shiny and golden path for the republiqans, they are going to break up and trust that in the coming months, the election fraud lie will be toast which will utterly shatter them. It will be an utter shame on American image that trump will run again in 2024, but if in the tiniest fraction of probabilities do happen, Biden will win with 12 millions votes this time. Biden retired trump with 7 million votes in 2020.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by feedthenation(m): 12:02am On May 13, 2021
Tdotbluejays:
Too bad what is happening to the Republican party.
It was all hunky dory till one man came along.
One would think the party would heal after ousting the divider-in-chief, but it's getting worse with no end in sight.

---What a joke of a political party---this means any GQP that goes against their 'tin god' Trump will be ousted---the GQP might as well change its name to Trump Party---

---Trump latest statement about Liz Cheney--

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 12:16am On May 13, 2021
Obrigardo:

I really don't see a shiny and golden path for the republiqans, they are going to break up and trust that in the coming months, the election fraud lie will be toast which will utterly shatter them. It will be an utter shame on American image that trump will run again in 2024, but if in the tiniest fraction of probabilities do happen, Biden will win with 12 millions votes this time. Biden retired trump with 7 million votes in 2020.
You are right Buddy. The GQP is in disarray. We all know that politics is a matter of addition not subtraction. Will anyone tell me where the RepubliKKKans are adding people that are in the middle. They only kowtow to the Right Wing Hate filled crowd like the Nazis, Klans and the other deplorables. 2022 is around the corner and I am licking my chops like Tens of Millions of Americans to send the RepubliKKKans a message that Hate, Bigotry, Racism, Xenophobia, Misogyny and lies don't sell anymore in the United States.

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 12:18am On May 13, 2021
feedthenation:

---What a joke of a political party---this means any GQP that goes against their 'tin god' Trump will be ousted---the GQP might as well change its name to Trump Party---

You get one fool here that was lucky to find himself in America telling us few months ago on this forum that trump is not the leader of the Republican Party anymore because he lost the presidency. Here we are now that all the top Republicons in the land are going to Mara a Lago to kiss Trump's rear and do his bidding. They didn't even do that to George Bush Jnr or Ronald Reagan that won two terms. The Nation of Blue is eagerly waiting for 2022, 2024 and beyond.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 12:25am On May 13, 2021
PrideofLincoln1:
You are right Buddy. The GQP is in disarray. We all know that politics is a matter of addition not subtraction. Will anyone tell me where the RepubliKKKans are adding people that are in the middle. They only kowtow to the Right Wing Hate filled crowd like the Nazis, Klans and the other deplorables. 2022 is around the corner and I am licking my chops like Tens of Millions of Americans to send the RepubliKKKans a message that Hate, Bigotry, Racism, Xenophobia, Misogyny and lies don't sell anymore in the United States.

You hit the nail. Everyone agrees with you, even the do about nothing trump cultists on this thread.

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Tdotbluejays: 1:10am On May 13, 2021
Tdotbluejays:
As per the fuel scarcity in NC.

Fox news (Blames Hackers)
Popcorn (Blames Biden)

cheesy

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Tdotbluejays: 1:41am On May 13, 2021
feedthenation:

This man's heart is still full of hate. She not only went for Liz but also her family. Gladly Twitter, Facebook and YouTube are still keeping him out of their platforms.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by sanpipita(m): 2:00am On May 13, 2021
Tdotbluejays:
Too bad what is happening to the Republican party.
It was all hunky dory till one man came along.
One would think the party would heal after ousting the divider-in-chief, but it's getting worse with no end in sight.

Where's that guy that keep saying the GOP will denounce Trump after he is out from office?

Anyway I don't feel sorry for Liz, anything they see let them take, people like Kevin McCarthy think they are safe, it will be red for them some day

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Tdotbluejays: 2:13am On May 13, 2021
sanpipita:

Where's that guy that keep saying the GOP will denounce Trump after he is out from office?

Anyway I don't feel sorry for Liz, anything they see let them take, people like Kevin McCarthy think they are safe, it will be red for them some day
The orange turd will come for him soon.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 2:21am On May 13, 2021
PrideofLincoln1:
You get one fool here that was lucky to find himself in America telling us few months ago on this forum that trump is not the leader of the Republican Party anymore because he lost the presidency. Here we are now that all the top Republicons in the land are going to Mara a Lago to kiss Trump's rear and do his bidding. They didn't even do that to George Bush Jnr or Ronald Reagan that won two terms. The Nation of Blue is eagerly waiting for 2022, 2024 and beyond.

I think you should wait for the primaries to find out who the leader of the Republican Party will be instead of listening to the gqp noise makers.

You should know that if noisemakers made leaders, our beloved Joe would be sleeping and the turd would have gotten a second term.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 2:24am On May 13, 2021
PrideofLincoln1:

We all might know, but the gqp are subtracting so obviously don't know.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 4:55am On May 13, 2021
budaatum:

And how is that point relevant to me who says even preaching on London streets is for stupid people?

Do some people not come on here ignorantly yelling the nword in just about every sentence? Do you see me behaving ignorantly like such people? If not, why would I go and be ignorant anywhere in the name of freedom of speech where such freedom does not exist? Would you suggest I go and be gay there too?

Put this way. If you are caught praying in an underground church in say Iran or Saudi Arabia
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 5:01am On May 13, 2021
armyofone:
I'm so proud of Madam Liz Cheney. She is a warrior at heart! Standing firmly to what she believes in!
She is a strong breed and motivational lady!!

Would you say the same for her dad.
Her dad started the Iraq war and Afghan war.
Trump told his supporters to protest peacefully and this elite snob called it an insurrection.
She is conservative yes, but she hated Trump for defeating Jeb Bush and poking fun at him.
She voted to impeach him and thus sealed her political career
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 6:01am On May 13, 2021
They will be caught.Maricopa guys deleted a directory full of databases before delivery for audit.The deletion date was 12th April 2021.

R-Studio a data recovery firm might be called to assist.

Nothing to hide eh? Most secure election ever.

The Kraken. Fat lady about to sing
Maricopa board ordered to AZ senate meeting on 18th May.

The AZ Senate letter demanded…

We have recently discovered that the entire “Database” directory from the D drive of the machine “EMSPrimary” has been deleted. This removes election related details that appear to have been covered by the subpoena. In addition, the main database for the Election Management System (EMS) Software, “Results Tally and Reporting,” is not located anywhere on the EMSPrimary machine, even though all of the EMS Clients reference that machine as the location of the database. This suggests that the main database for all election-related data for the November 2020 General Election has been removed. Can you please advise as to why these folders were deleted, and whether there are any backups that may contain the deleted folders?

I can now gloat!!!!!

https://100percentfedup.com/breaking-bombshell-maricopa-co-deleted-entire-2020-election-database-showing-results-tally-and-reporting-days-before-equipment-was-delivered-to-the-audit-this-is-spoilati/
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino2(m): 6:29am On May 13, 2021
They keep getting younger. I really don't know how parenting in the United state is at the moment

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino2(m): 6:45am On May 13, 2021
budaatum:

You don't know UK. Christians found it difficult to impose Christianity in UK when they were a majority but you think Muslims will be a majority and impose Islam on Britain, lol, when even the majority of Muslims in Britain are having British liberalism programmed into them so they oppose this supposed forced Islam first.

Guess its not easy for you to understand the melting pot of Islam created by diverse Muslims from Pakistan, Bangladesh, India, Afghanistan, Syria, Saudi Arabia, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Azerbaijan, Russia, Nigeria, Togo, Ghana, Libya, Mali, Israel, Palestine, Algeria, Iran, Iraq, Malaysia, China, you get my gist already etc or should I go on, and that's not yet adding the diverse various other religions in the UK pot.

You really should go study the very critical English education system and learn what we call Religious Studies in our curriculum. You'd be impressed if you are not a religious bigot.

Christian found it difficult to impose Christianity when they were the majority. Those this make any sense?

What did they try to impose?
How did they try to do it?
When was it tried?

Most times you say unrelated things or things that does not make any point.

When Muslims become the majority. MUSLIM ARE PEOPLE WHOSE RELIGION IS ISLAM.

Majority of Muslims means they will elect leaders into offices who will start changing laws. This is not rocket science. I have showed the what few tried to do and the fact that they even try it is more important. Then I have showed you the illegal sharia courts coming up. Unauthorized sharia courts.

The country they are from does not matter. What matter is Islam. The boy who tried to behead Rigby was a Nigerian. I think he was also Jehovah's witness converted to Islam.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino2(m): 7:06am On May 13, 2021
Budaatum watch this. Israeli Arabs and Jews are fighting and Rioting. You would think the israelis will bind together in a conflict but the Arabs are on the side of their Muslim brothers Palestine. This is how you recognize religious war which is at the heart of everything. Land is just an afterthought

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ksx62DJU2ho

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by wirinet(m): 7:13am On May 13, 2021
basilico:

Would you say the same for her dad.
Her dad started the Iraq war and Afghan war.
Trump told his supporters to protest peacefully and this elite snob called it an insurrection.
She is conservative yes, but she hated Trump for defeating Jeb Bush and poking fun at him.
She voted to impeach him and thus sealed her political career

But before that he told his supporters to fight like hell and his personal lawyer said they should have a trial by combat.

His supporters were really prepared to protest peacefully with pipe bombs, shields, bullet proof vests and a fully built noose. Do you know the preparation required to build and transport a noose to the capital grounds?

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino2(m): 7:31am On May 13, 2021
Trump can be really funny.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by fachfouch: 7:32am On May 13, 2021
DissTroy:

The Berbers used to be nomads and never really settled. ...Just like the Fulanis.

That aside, if you ask the average Arab today where his ancestral home is, he'd claim any of this regions I had mentioned in my previous post even though history defies his claims yet the same Arab thinks Israel has no claim to any area in the Palestine region.

Hypocrisy or sheer ignorance? I'd go with the previous because even supposedly educated Arabs and their supporters use the twisted defense.

Heck! if we were to go by even the most recent migratory history in Nigeria, the Fulanis should have as much as rock to call their ancestral home but we are where we are.

You don't judge history or historical precedence in isolation. Not everyone conforms to herd mentality - some go digging and refuse to accept what they've been told unless there's fact to back it up.
actually not all Amazigh were nomads they had kingdoms and city states before Phoenicians and Romans some even invaded Egypt and became pharos
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 8:09am On May 13, 2021
wirinet:

But before that he told his supporters to fight like hell and his personal lawyer said they should have a trial by combat.

His supporters were really prepared to protest peacefully with pipe bombs, shields, bullet proof vests and a fully built noose. Do you know the preparation required to build and transport a noose to the capital grounds?

You fell for the shampeachment managers.
Fight like hell. End of quote.

The full contextualized quote was as below.Read his whole speech and stop � cherry picking.

Really , you are beyond help. Totally brainwashed. How many rallies did Trp hold where his supporters started violence

Don't know what to tell you Trump specifically requested for National Guard at the capitol before the rally.
Pelosi refused.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by obixcel(m): 8:52am On May 13, 2021
I'm surprised Sleepy Joe didn't add a gazillion or a zillion to his numbers grin grin This is d clown running America to the ground

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DiBmfcYaBoI

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by obixcel(m): 8:54am On May 13, 2021
benalvino2:
Trump can be really funny.
Hahahahaha
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino2(m): 9:20am On May 13, 2021
obixcel:
I'm surprised Sleepy Joe didn't add a gazillion or a zillion to his numbers grin grin This is d clown running America to the ground

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DiBmfcYaBoI

A racist clown. The only racist allowed to use the N-word

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 11:37am On May 13, 2021
benalvino2:
Budaatum watch this. Israeli Arabs and Jews are fighting and Rioting. You would think the israelis will bind together in a conflict but the Arabs are on the side of their Muslim brothers Palestine. This is how you recognize religious war which is at the heart of everything. Land is just an afterthought

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ksx62DJU2ho

Arab Israelis are fighting other Israelis and you only see religious and not a race war or a fight for equal rights?

I guess you don't know those Arab Israelis are being oppressed too, perhaps like you fail to see black people being oppressed in America. Or do you expect the oppressed to not revolt and fight back? "Slaves (the oppressed) obey your masters", right?

Racism on the part of Israeli Jews against Muslim Arabs in Israel exist in institutional policies, personal attitudes, the media, education, immigration rights, housing, social life and legal policies. Some elements within the Ashkenazi Israeli Jewish population have also been described as holding discriminatory attitudes towards fellow Jews of other backgrounds, including against Ethiopian Jews, Indian Jews, Mizrahi Jews, Sephardi Jews, etc.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Racism_in_Israel?wprov=sfla1

That was last night's 10pm news, and sort of like required watching for some. Newsnight followed on BBC2. Emily's bias was rather disgusting, I must say!
https://www.express.co.uk/news/world/1434366/bbc-newsnight-news-Hamas-missile-Palestine-Israel-Sheikh-Jarrah-Husam-Zomlot-maitlis-ont

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino2(m): 11:53am On May 13, 2021
budaatum:

Arab Israelis are fighting other Israelis and you only see religious and not a race war or a fight for equal rights?

I guess you don't know those Arab Israelis are being oppressed too, perhaps like you fail to see black people being oppressed in America. Or do you expect the oppressed to not revolt and fight back? "Slaves (the oppressed) obey your masters", right?

Racism on the part of Israeli Jews against Muslim Arabs in Israel exist in institutional policies, personal attitudes, the media, education, immigration rights, housing, social life and legal policies. Some elements within the Ashkenazi Israeli Jewish population have also been described as holding discriminatory attitudes towards fellow Jews of other backgrounds, including against Ethiopian Jews, Indian Jews, Mizrahi Jews, Sephardi Jews, etc.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Racism_in_Israel?wprov=sfla1

That was last night's 10pm news, and sort of like required watching for some. Newsnight followed on BBC2. Emily's bias was rather disgusting, I must say!
https://www.express.co.uk/news/world/1434366/bbc-newsnight-news-Hamas-missile-Palestine-Israel-Sheikh-Jarrah-Husam-Zomlot-maitlis-ont

They waited till a war with Palestine to fight for equal rights? Where are your proof that rhw fighting between Arabs Israeli and Jews are anything but religious. Provide proofs I am waiting.

What race is Arab Israeli?
What race is a jew?

Are you confusing something? since you say it's a race war is part of it, tell me what race is fighting what race. I am waiting.

You claim they are oppressed yet you have Arab Israeli in government, they have equal rights with Israeli jews. They share the same neighborhood but a race love-vendor will always manufacture something.

Black people are not being oppressed in the US today. History is history. Everyone will admit what went on. I failed to live in the past and I will always speak about today. LeBron James and Obama are so oppressed. Oprah is very oppress too. I want some oppression.

BBC is now bias. Thanks for agreeing with me. But they are biased against Israel.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 11:56am On May 13, 2021
benalvino2:

Christian found it difficult to impose Christianity when they were the majority. Those this make any sense?

When was it tried?
Say you don't understand when you don't understand. It will show you are responsible and willing to.learn.

Christians are still a majority in UK with 59.5% and [url=https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lords_Spiritual#%3A%7E%3Atext%3DThe_total_of_12_bishops%2Citself_through_whatever_device_it?wprov=sfla1]26 Bishops in the House of Lords[/url], yet they are unable to impose any religious doctrine on UK, and even had imposed on the Church the right of gay people to become priests despite all their protests.

benalvino2:
When Muslims become the majority. MUSLIM ARE PEOPLE WHOSE RELIGION IS ISLAM.
With the above, you show you do not know people. Its like you think all Muslims are the same as if all Christians are the same. You fail to understand that while you Nigerian Christians are homophobic to your enemies for instance, UK Christians are now full of love for their gay neighbours, and are even asking you to become like them. I bet you think boko haram are Muslims too.

UK is a democracy. If we the people vote for Sharia law, we will get it, but we still will have laws against oppression and we are signed up to various treaties that protect our individual rights. And our Muslims are not boko haram, nor ignorant.

I bet you if they ever become the majority, they'd be teaching liberal Islam to the rest of the world as they already do.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 12:11pm On May 13, 2021
benalvino2:

They waited till a war with Palestine to fight for equal rights? Where are your proof that rhw fighting between Arabs Israeli and Jews are anything but religious. Provide proofs I am waiting.

What race is Arab Israeli?
What race is a jew?

Are you confusing something? since you say it's a race war is part of it, tell me what race is fighting what race. I am waiting.

You claim they are oppressed yet you have Arab Israeli in government, they have equal rights with Israeli jews. They share the same neighborhood but a race love-vendor will always manufacture something.

Black people are not being oppressed in the US today. History is history. Everyone will admit what went on. I failed to live in the past and I will always speak about today. LeBron James and Obama are so oppressed. Oprah is very oppress too. I want some oppression.

BBC is now bias. Thanks for agreeing with me. But they are biased against Israel.

First, all media are biased. I thought we agreed that already, or did you forget we agreed?

So, LeBron James and Obama and Oprah are all the black people in America, and if they are alright the millions of other black people must be okay and have nothing to complain about?

By your logic, since Tinubu, and Lai Mohammed, and say some musicians have lots of cars outside their house and food in their bellies, no Nigerian should complain of poverty or hunger.

You have Igbos in Nigerian government, but are they not claiming to be oppressed? Is that not the meaning of being marginalised?

You have evidence all around you but are refusing to see it so I do not know why you'd be asking me to show you what your bias does not let you see. Stop asking buda to teach you when you refuse to be educated! buda's time is not wasted that way.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Timiofak(m): 12:17pm On May 13, 2021
”But Palestine is the problem”

Y'all should continue with your bad faith arguments that make no sense

Looking at the data below, which one is the oppressed and which one is the oppressor.

But continue

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino2(m): 12:28pm On May 13, 2021
budaatum:

Say you don't understand when you don't understand. It will show you are responsible and willing to.learn.

Christians are still a majority in UK with 59.5% and [url=https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lords_Spiritual#%3A%7E%3Atext%3DThe_total_of_12_bishops%2Citself_through_whatever_device_it?wprov=sfla1]26 Bishops in the House of Lords[/url], yet they are unable to impose any religious doctrine on UK, and even had imposed on the Church the right of gay people to become priests despite all their protests.

With the above, you show you do not know people. Its like you think all Muslims are the same as if all Christians are the same. You fail to understand that while you Nigerian Christians are homophobic to your enemies for instance, UK Christians are now full of love for their gay neighbours, and are even asking you to become like them. I bet you think boko haram are Muslims too.

UK is a democracy. If we the people vote for Sharia law, we will get it, but we still will have laws against oppression and we are signed up to various treaties that protect our individual rights. And our Muslims are not boko haram, nor ignorant.

I bet you if they ever become the majority, they'd be teaching liberal Islam to the rest of the world as they already do.

When was it tried?

Answer this first with draft or policies that did not pass in the British parliament. You like to make up things.

Answer that then we can continue.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 12:28pm On May 13, 2021
benalvino2:

They waited till a war with Palestine to fight for equal rights?

So, all the wars they've been fighting since the 1940s were for what, unequal right to their own lands perhaps?

But I am not surprised at you, Benal. What do you think of the BLM, and the Proud Boys even? Are they both not claiming to be oppressed and are therefore organising to fight for Equal, or Superior Rights?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2230) (2231) (2232) (2233) (2234) (2235) (2236) ... (4533) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: ObaIgwe1 and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.