Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,630 members, 7,951,609 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 07:23 PM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (2300) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1881673 Views)

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections -- Trump's Presidency! - NOV. 5!! / American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2297) (2298) (2299) (2300) (2301) (2302) (2303) ... (4426) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by DissTroy(m): 3:48pm On May 27, 2021
Ibime:

Hahahaha. Keep throwing mud and see what sticks. At this point, you are flailing trying to hold onto anything. Do you have anything on Ibime? I thought not. Yes Coogar made allegations against one of those guys in a desperate attempt to muddy the waters. Go and take it up with that guy. I don't know him, just like I don't know you. E no consign me..

Real gees play the background efficiently while it is obvious you are a scattergun noisemaker like your cult leader.

I'm still waiting to see where Coogar threatened my family.

I can see your psyche brought about by oppression now, and know why you went after Coogar and carried it on your head all these years. It wasn't because of your search for right or wrong. It was because you were were oppressed when Coogar rubbed his money in your face, boasting about fake £50k salary and whatnot. Just like now, I hear you've been calling another person a fraudster in disbelief at $100k salary. I think I know your problem and it boils down to poverty.

Exactly! Another subtle acknowledgement that Coogar's fraudulent antics aligned with yours.

As can be evidenced, Coogar and I only had a showdown twice - in March 2015 and November 2015. The second time was me digging up all his fraudulent activities over the years since 2011 and exposing him. Immediately I knew he was a fraud, I had to take him down. I have zero tolerance for fraudsters as they are as good as murderers in my book. People whose only option is working and earning money legally know how damaging and unfair it would feel if fraudsters take from them. But your clique wouldn't know that. Like Coogar exposed, they were fraudsters and some convicted too.

On the other hand, Coogar bullied you for years and you barely put up a fight and even cried wolf when personals were used against you in Rap Battles instead of fight back like a man. But damn right you are a man - you are a man-child! Coogar fu@ked you over and you began sucking his phallus to avoid attacks, and even began agreeing to his outrageous takes and declarations about football players. Yes-man! In me you found a saviour - the inversion of your score on the coward scale so you ran to my sanctuary and I did what you couldn't do for 6 years - stand-up to your bully.

Hence, I demand you fill-in my username as your guardian in forms. Cursed be thee if you don't after all I did for you. One more year of Coogar's bullying and you would have been swinging from a chandelier. ...or a fan.

Maybe if the ban had tarried for a few more days, he would have posted more mugshots, including yours. But now we'd have to wonder because you teamed up to 'jail' the star witness without parole. Yet you complain about the justice system and crime rate when you silence witnesses.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Tdotbluejays1: 3:52pm On May 27, 2021
And what stops the Cooger or is it Lion from opening another account to expose Ibime. This disstroy guy .. I don't know what to call it, but Delusion of grandeur on him is very strong. grin
I have had a good laugh on this derailment cheesy

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 3:53pm On May 27, 2021
opamoses1:

Okay, if you say the Jews have moved on.

What about the Biafrans? It is only fair that they shut the hell up and move on. Do you agree?

It's not just the white men that anger are directed towards. Carribeans too have bottled up anger towards Africans because they know Africans collaborated with the white men enslavers.

I see you are trying to educate Benalvino2. But see how he insists its not the same kind of bias despite he himself claiming:

benalvino2:
we all have some kind of bias, and other traits that brings about racism and other divides based on our likeness. I use language we speak, tribe we are from, color of our skin, gender, family, looks as an example what could lead to discrimination. I went further stating that as long as there is something to differentiate two people, differences and discrimination will come from it. That we are tribal by instinct. And we learn and unlearn things. I also went on while we cannot eradicate racism we can raise awareness to reduce it. Mix with the other sets.

I will of course be watching to see how far you are able to raise his awareness to eradicate his bias which I believe is possible.

See here my response to another move onist.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln2: 3:55pm On May 27, 2021
Tdotbluejays1:
And what stops the Cooger or is it Lion from opening another account to expose Ibime. This disstroy guy .. I don't know what to call it, but Delusion of grandeur on him is very strong. grin
Buddy, this guy DissTroy is a fruitcake. A worthless skunk calling my father a drug mule but with that drug mule money, I will feed his entire family for a year and not feel it in my bank statement especially with Naira falling like a Canadian snow in the wintertime. Bunch of okrika wearing poverty cursed foools with Cheap Nokia Phones and N200 data.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Tdotbluejays1: 4:00pm On May 27, 2021
PrideofLincoln2:
Buddy, this guy DissTroy is a fruitcake. A worthless skunk calling my father a drug mule but with that drug mule money, I will feed his entire family for a year and not feel it in my bank statement especially with Naira falling like a Canadian snow in the wintertime. Bunch of okrika wearing poverty cursed foools with Cheap Nokia Phones and N200 data.
Cooger this Cooger that. I just tire. Like who cares. grin

Does Nokia phone still exists? Maybe China Tecno phones or Infinix

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by opamoses1: 4:03pm On May 27, 2021
budaatum:

I see you are trying to educate Benalvino2. But see how he insists its not the same kind of bias despite he himself claiming:

I will of course be watching to see how far you are able to raise his awareness to eradicate his bias which I believe is possible.

See here my response to another move onist.
I like your faith in humanity lol.

In other news:

https://www.nairaland.com/6573884/marcus-rashford-police-begins-investigation

Rashford is rich, he should have moved on and keep taking in the racial slurs. Only if he was as myopic as some people.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln2: 4:03pm On May 27, 2021
Tdotbluejays1:

Cooger this Cooger that. I just tire. Like who cares. grin

Does Nokia phone still exists? Maybe China Tecno phones or Infinix
Yes, Nokia still exist for a poor guy like DissTroy and his ilks. The shameless idiot idolizes the Chief Scammer Tramp and he thinks everyone is a scammer just like him. It's not our fault his life is in shambles with his N30.000 monthly salary. I dare him to come up with the challenge I threw at him and i will make him sell off all the junks he thinks he owns in that filthy Umudike unlit cave he lives in.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 4:13pm On May 27, 2021
opamoses1:

I like your faith in humanity lol.

I've been around long enough to know it is essential to delude oneself often because one never can tell if any particular person may learn from their bias or not and even today's worst enemy can end up one's best friend if one turns the other cheek long enough.

It's from this book I read sometimes that has something to say about "faith, hope, and the greatest of these which is charity".
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 4:41pm On May 27, 2021
PrideofLincoln2:
You are wasting your time arguing with a guy that never lives a day or school nor work with Whites. I live in a city (Oak Park) with 70% Whites and my neighborhood around Chicago and Harlem very near the Famous Architect Wright House in Oak Park, Illinois is probably about 85 to 90% caucasian. I work in an office with probably 90% Whites and I attended a Jesuit Loyola University in Chicago for my Bachelor's and Master's Degrees and the school is probably 80% White or more. There's no single Black man or woman that I know in America that says that White people are holding them down . What they are saying is the effects of slavery, Jim Crowism and systemic racism like applying for loans to buy your house or cars where your rate will be higher than whites with the same scores. Police brutality and injustices dealing with minorities in America and so many other things. These Umudikeans do not know anything because they never steps outside of their comfort zones but they are the loudest about a culture they know nothing about. Jews never forget the horrors of Holocaust and these Umudikeans wants African Americans to forget the horrors of slavery. Isn't that something. They know more about Americans than Americans even though they never spend a day of their lives in America.

See previous post. Your only qualification is that you are a 10% racial inhabitant.
Beyond that, there is absolutely nothing between your ears and we can all see the nonsense your mush brain dictates to its fingers

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino2(m): 4:42pm On May 27, 2021
GalaticHorde:
when I described racism in its current form as a cultural offshoot of multigenerational policies and laws you accused me of shifting goalposts as if my explanation doesn't fit well into the conversation. Mentioning the decision to end the policy of school districting and in the same breath crediting Donald trump and declaring it the only thing you could say about institutional racism
1. Won't help you save face
2. Advertises your ignorance of the vast spread of institutional racism
You mention the lack of parenting by both parents as another problem and yet pretend there were no past government policies specifically And deliberately designed to break up the black family unit which takes me back to what I said above about you advertising your ignorance because by default you've just concluded that black fathers just up and left their families so I want you to go against your declaration and go deep into this maybe you'd learn something new undecided
Nobody said blacks are holding themselves back, that was your conclusion! Instead we opined that black people have a lot of historical, mental, psychological and in many cases social baggage and barriers all valid to surmount that sets them way behind other races on the path to success, your argument was that this was an invalid opinion which is funny since you never lived the experience which points back to your inability to empathise. As an individual I had an uncle murdered in kano during a sharia riot in 2002 while he was been driven from sokoto to Abuja on an official assignment, his Hausa driver who tried to protect him had one of his hands cut of but was otherwise spared, we never had a body to bury, his grave remains empty, my uncle wasn't a nobody mind you so suffice to say this has always affected my interactions whenever in the north as I am always very wary and suspicious and I try to avoid going north as much as possible so you tell me again how family stories and legends have no impact whatsoever! You lack empathy seriously and since you can't imagine being in another's shoes don't pretend to understand what impact it can have on the individuals psyche.

Lol, who is saving face? I helped you on what you dont know you should be telling me thanks.

That school choice I mentioned affects whites too. The breaking up of the nuclear family is one of the things they do against blacks and today they are doing it through blm. The Republicans telling them to pick themselves and aspire are called racist. A black man who who says the same thing is called a coon. What is your solution? Sit in your couch eating potato while you call a white man racist because he employs a Nigerian who puts in the hardwork?

When MLK was speaking the truth of education and color blindness he was killed. There is a reason he taught forgiveness because they cannot move forward if they don't.
Margaret Sanger used the church to pass her racist ideas into the black community. Today they still do it by controlling the celebrities people worship.

When the right wingers try to tell them to work hard and value father figure they are called racist and you I presume will call them racists for good advise.

But the main point is those laws are not there anymore. If you know you will take advantage of the new system. Go to school, stay in school, get your degree and search for job till you get it.

Don't shout racism if a Nigerian who is more qualified than you get the job and you don't. The job market is a competition.

Again, BLM makes millions from the death of black men, non of those cash go to the family or neighborhood that was burnt. Big corporations give them millions which they use to go on vacations and buy houses all over the place.

I Don tire for this talk. But know that the people you support politically are the ones who put blacks in this situation and continue to do it.

instead of African Americans complaining racism, which exist, they should focus on achieving goals because nothing is stopping them from getting there except the propaganda the leftwing media feeds them. HENCE THEY SHOULD MOVE ON, don't see themselves as victims and strive to get what Nigerians are getting. Both are blacks. One don't buy the BS narrative coming from the left while the other who struggle does.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino2(m): 4:43pm On May 27, 2021
GalaticHorde take it or leave it grin
Fact

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mTcViL8Udo0

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 4:51pm On May 27, 2021
benalvino2:
Fact

You expect him to watch and listen. A leftie and God or a leftie and conservative are the like poles of a magnet.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln2: 5:00pm On May 27, 2021
basilico:

See previous post. Your only qualification is that you are a 10% racial inhabitant.
Beyond that, there is absolutely nothing between your ears and we can all see the nonsense your mush brain dictates to its fingers
Mr Arizona the fruitcake. Yes I grew up and schooled with bunch of White people and I work in the office filled with White Men and Women. How many whites lives in your hideous unlit cave in Umudike to make you an expert on racism. A coon that can't get a Visa to South Africa spouting garbage about a country he is obsessed with. Tell us one life experience you have in a white majority country. By the way, are you coming to DC on July 4th for the second swearing in of the vile unrepentant Racist Pig Trump you idolize.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by opamoses1: 5:03pm On May 27, 2021
benalvino2:
Fact

I watched about 5 min of that video. I just busted into laughter when that dude said he preferred the plantation (slavery) to the Democrats plantation. Of course far right and white nationalist would applause that sort of video lol

He also failed to discuss why the black family where breaking apart. He rather said it was something in the like of abortion, lack of moral character e.t.c. he completely disregarded racism. One thing I have noticed is that if you don't give people a level playing ground or opportunity to excel, it could also break family apart which the guy failed to realise.

John Lewis, MLK and many late civil right activists would be rolling in their graves because of the stuffs coming out from the mouth of that guy. He wouldn't have a platform to discuss the stuff coming out of his mouth if he was still in the slave plantation that he prefers to the Democrat's plantation.

The Nigerians we talk about currently exceling in the US also have the democrat's plantation/civil right movements to thank for that.

My 2 cents

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln2: 5:03pm On May 27, 2021
basilico:

You expect him to watch and listen. A leftie and God or a leftie and conservative are the like poles of a magnet.
Brainstem, 99.9% of those leftists lives much better than you will ever do in your life. It's their country and we are blessed we do not live in a society that the leaders will kill or maim us to follow the line like you do. Have you ever heard of 1st Amendment rights.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by opamoses1: 5:07pm On May 27, 2021
Okay, I continued watching the video and it even got worse. He said race relations got worse during the time of Obama. No greater lie has ever been told.

He is also everywhere, said it was not a race problem but a spiritual problem. (whatever that is).

Even the FBI said race and white nationalists crimes became the number one terror during Trump's era.

Let me continue watching it

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino2(m): 5:08pm On May 27, 2021
salford1:

I watched about 5 min of that video. I just busted into laughter when that dude said he preferred the plantation (slavery) to the Democrats plantation. Of course far right and white nationalist would applause that sort of video lol

He also failed to discuss why the black family where breaking apart. He rather said it was something in the like of abortion, lack of moral character e.t.c. he completely disregarded racism. One thing I have noticed is that if you don't give people a level playing ground or opportunity to excel, it could also break family apart which the guy failed to realise.

John Lewis, MLK and many late civil right activists would be rolling in their graves because of the stuffs coming out from the mouth of that guy. He wouldn't have a platform to discuss the stuff coming out of his mouth if he was still in the slave plantation that he prefers to the Democrat's plantation.

The Nigerians we talk about currently exceling in the US also have the democrat's plantation/civil right movements to thank for that.

My 2 cents

I wonder why you keep opening new monikers salford1

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln2: 5:08pm On May 27, 2021
The Trump cultists have been exhibiting all kinds of irrational behavior and lunacy since trump lost the presidency. Thank God I can proudly say that I voted to oust the worst President in America not only in my lifetime but in the history of America. 2022 around the corner and the Nation of Blue is getting ready to send a message to the people that wants to divide us along color line and gender that racism, misogyny, xenophobia and pathological lies doesn't sell anymore in America.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by opamoses1: 5:11pm On May 27, 2021
He is even proud of not voting for Obama. Wtf.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino2(m): 5:11pm On May 27, 2021
salford1:
Okay, I continued watching the video and it even got worse. He said race relations got worse during the time of Obama. No greater lie has ever been told.

He is also everywhere, said it was not a race problem but a spiritual problem. (whatever that is).

Even the FBI said race and white nationalists crimes became the number one terror during Trump's era.

That is the truth

Salford I don't know why you are bringing the fbi but it is still true. The race relation got worse under obama. It is still going on. Before Obama it was better. That's what he meant

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln2: 5:12pm On May 27, 2021
opamoses1:

Telling Orange cultists that they lie is like telling Trump he's a liar. Those cultists lies just like the pathological lying Trump they adore. Lying is in their DNA. Look at the idiotic basilico who have no skin in the game in America still thinking trump will be sworn in July after the bamboo votes in Arizona is finally counted. Tell me that's not mental illness. Rome is burning and Nero is fiddling. Wacko with a Cheap Chinese Made Phone basilico is.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 5:12pm On May 27, 2021
benalvino2:
Fact

You, benalvino, should he telling him to get over his antigod bias instead of him substituting it for a bias against Democrats, because it is absurd to think the millions opposing what they saw happen to George Floyd was because they were told to oppose it by the Democrats just as it would be equally as absurdly ignorant to claim the Igbos are fighting their perceived oppression because Kanu says they are being oppressed, or that the Palestinians are not really being oppressed until Hamas convinces them that they are oppressed.

What I think you ben are doing is substitute a solution for the problem, which is why you seem to insist the oppressed should work harder to overcome their oppression while some are instead working harder to eliminate the oppressing forces completely. The school post is a case in point. You can study harder indeed, but if the system is used to oppress and fail you as a race or a tribe or a class (the gypsies experience in UK is the same as that of the blacks), only a few will ever succeed as the program showed, and as you too would by pointing to the few who left the plantation and then claiming those who don't are victims of the Democrats.

Over here in UK you'd come across a class of whites who claim another class of whites oppress them. It is the class struggle we play out in our politics between the two main parties here where class is the greater divide and not race as it is in US.

I expect you to disagree of course, so don't you mind if I do not respond much.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 5:14pm On May 27, 2021
opamoses1:

My 2 cents

I first stopped when he went antigod, but had to force myself to watch to the end only to find it just got more incoherent.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by opamoses1: 5:17pm On May 27, 2021
budaatum:

I first stopped when he went antigod, but had to force myself to watch to the end only to find it just got more incoherent.
Black people better off under apartheid in South Africa according to that coon. As bad as Candace Owens is, she wouldn't say that rubbish. Im sure belivino and Basilico also agree that blacks were better off under apartheid in South Africa. I am ashamed of engaging Belivino. Sigh.

Budaatum. I couldn't get past the 6th minute of that 10 min video. If you watch it, you might throw up. I had to google the guy and alas:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by GalaticHorde: 5:21pm On May 27, 2021
benalvino2:

You are new here. Months ago I already said tribalism is racism called a different name. Few people saw where I was coming from and when I said we are broken in nature and we all have some kind of bias, and other traits that brings about racism and other divides based on our likeness. I use language we speak, tribe we are from, color of our skin, gender, family, looks as an example what could lead to discrimination. I went further stating that as long as there is something to differentiate two people, differences and discrimination will come from it. That we are tribal by instinct. And we learn and unlearn things. I also went on while we cannot eradicate racism we can raise awareness to reduce it. Mix with the other sets.
So far so good, and pointing out the racism of that article is me raising awareness because apparently you don't think it is racist while even basilico who posted it was unsure of its status in that regard

Your pal budaatum will always disagree no matter what so he disagrees.

Well now, we are talking about an article and I confronted you that these days racism is being thrown around easily mostly to end discussions. That's true. I did not take your point about tribalism because I am talking about hardwork and qualifications, education and culture. Stereotypes build and it is our way of life. Hardwork and cultural shift can change Stereotypes.

I don't know if I can validate your claim about racism being thrown around, that is a conservative arguing point and it is rich coming from those who are most likely not on the receiving end of racism! It is like saying I agree we have been oppressing you for so long and we are both getting along despite that aren't we? So why are you complaining too much about my oppression nowadays? I don't know, maybe I found my voice finally or I found an audience willing to listen to my woes undecided
And I didn't throw in tribalism in and of itself as an analogy, I put tribalism as another form of discrimination like racism and it's hypothetical effect on personal and professional goals irrespective of hard work, education and culture. When you frame it like that using my analogy you Will appreciate why it is a near ideal analogy for our current conversation

People like you help discourage black Americans that it will be hard for them to make it so they don't even try much. Most of them drop out of high school to make fast cash. Drugs robbery and when both parents are not around they don't get much needed encouragement from father figure and an authority to always put them on a focused path. They will slip.

And there you go again subscribing to the tropes and stereotypes the article was trying to reinforce without understanding that the fact you take it as gospel is a product of social and media engineering in much same way an average black American believes I am currently naked, starving and trying to survive a war here in Nigeria. Having said that, while there is truth to the experiences you describe it is by no means unique to black Americans as similar obtains in rural white America, Latino Americans and native American settlements but since black And Latino Americans are majorly urban dwellers they tend to claim the spotlight and the response of the government should tell you what you should've understood from the very beginning, on coloured minorities a war on drugs is declared with killings and incarceration while when white people are majorly affected an epidemic is declared with rehabilitation and counselling, double standards much? lipsrsealed
And no, I am not trying to discourage black Americans I am only being honest to myself and that honesty can have one of two effects on a black American they can either brace up to fight an uphill battle or accept defeat and fall victim to society's negative expectations and both are happening at equal rates but guess which outcome gets publicised the most? Well, your guess is as good as mine. And again not telling truth to self in the case of black Americans will leave them severely unprepared for the fight to come.

This is why Nigerians perform better because they are there to make it in the first place. They are the most educated in the nation. Using tribalism to explain this does not make sense because we are talking about whites vs blacks here. How will Nigerians black, be chosen over African American blacks and you still call it racism? How? All these argument you guys were making you never said anything about qualification. I also mentioned how Asians outperform whites in that regards and ask who is being racist to whites or what story is their grandpa telling them and non of you responded to that.
Nigerians perform better because they can afford to be goal oriented the way black Americans can't. That you do not accept that explanation doesn't invalidate it it only means we agree to disagree.
When Ben Carson told his story did he infer that he succeeded in the absence of racism or that he succeeded despite the challenges of racism? Every successful black man in America still grapples with racism from time to time despite their success but should their success then invalidate the role racism had on the failures of those who didn't succeed? That I think has been the actual bone of our contention, that the success in spite of should invalidate the failure due to racism.

On your question, I would advise you to think of American society as a society of niches, the master niche being occupied by whites and the servant or slave niche being occupied by blacks, with both already occupied Asians can comfortably take the middle and build themselves into whatever niche they prefer without much attention being paid to them as the class battle already had it's well defined gladiators and naturally Asians chose the upper niche but at the sufferance of the white ruling class. And given the population distribution of the races and the limited number of societal leadership positions available the few Asians in the dominant positions comes of as being a great success when compared to their overall population while the majority of the dominant positions going to white people seems far less of a success given their overall population so to answer your question nobody is being racist to whites as an average rural white American is willing to stomach and accept Asian excellence as long as you convince him he is part of the master race and as such views the successes of the dominant white people as a reflection of him/herself personally cheesy don't question me on this, this is a summation of one of their former presidents

Stereotype builds. Indians dominate IT department in anywhere they go. Canada, England, US. An employer who may see a resume from a Nigerian and an India with 2:1 in the same field may likely call the Indian for an interview over the Nigerian. Not racist or anything but their data shows that Indians always perform well in this field so let's call the Indian.

This is how I want you to think about things instead of looking at things from divide lens.
this I can't disagree with but then think about it, what stereotypes have African Americans garnered over the generations? Have those stereotypes been fair? Do negative stereotypes have negative consequences for the chances of progress of individual black Americans on their career paths? Doesn't this equate to subconscious racism since this conclusively admits that not everybody has an equal shot at opportunities on the basis of race and ethnicity to some extent?

I am not denying racism. People work with racist colleagues, some have racist bosses. That does not mean they should quit their jobs or stop trying. There are laws in place to punish racism in work place.

If you cannot quote me saying racism does not exist then stop making claims I said that especially when you see me time and time again say it exist.

Good if you still claim you aren't denying racism, but it is still a logical inference from your earlier argument and nobody talked about quitting jobs or giving up we just want the difficulties in our paths acknowledged and removed, I repeat acknowledged and removed! Is that too much to request? The acknowledgement has to come first, something you're having difficulty with

As I asked you earlier. If it was a case between Kenya over represented in marathon race and over Nigeria. If the substitute whites and blacks with Kenyans and Nigerians then swap neurosurgeon with marathon and NBA and NFL with football and table tennis respectively, would you have seen anything wrong?

EVERYTHING NA RACISM FOR UNA. even when most times is just hard work. In fact these days they discriminate on Asian Americans in their schools and favour African Americans by reducing their entry points.
your analogy is faulty on the premise that you're equating the comparison between two physical sports with a comparison between physical vs mental sports with excellence in mental sports like neurosurgery being the desired skill, bring an adequate analogy and I will analyse it accordingly

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by opamoses1: 5:22pm On May 27, 2021
benalvino2:

That is the truth

Salford I don't know why you are bringing the fbi but it is still true. The race relation got worse under obama. It is still going on. Before Obama it was better. That's what he meant
I don't know why you are calling me Salford. So this your hero also claimed that South Africa was better off under Apartheid. What a shame. Let me guess, he has never lived in South Africa too just as you have never lived in the US.

Your hero said he prefers the plantation chains and shackles as well.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 5:29pm On May 27, 2021
opamoses1:

Black people better off under apartheid in South Africa according to that coon. As bad as Candace Owens is, she wouldn't say that rubbish. Im sure belivino and Basilico also agree that blacks were better off under apartheid in South Africa. I am ashamed of engaging Belivino. Sigh.

Budaatum. I couldn't get past the 6th minute of that 10 min video. If you watch it, you might throw up. I had to google the guy and alas:

And there was I hoping and having faith in you educating ben, lol.

I googled the guy too, but had faith someone else would and expose him for the cretin he seemed to be. I'm glad you did not disappoint me.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by opamoses1: 5:30pm On May 27, 2021
No...I refuse to believe that this Peterson guy is that stupid. He is probably just cooning because there are financial rewards to it as we see in the case of Madam Candace Owens.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by GalaticHorde: 5:33pm On May 27, 2021
PrideofLincoln2:
You are wasting your time arguing with a guy that never lives a day or school nor work with Whites. I live in a city (Oak Park) with 70% Whites and my neighborhood around Chicago and Harlem very near the Famous Architect Wright House in Oak Park, Illinois is probably about 85 to 90% caucasian. I work in an office with probably 90% Whites and I attended a Jesuit Loyola University in Chicago for my Bachelor's and Master's Degrees and the school is probably 80% White or more. There's no single Black man or woman that I know in America that says that White people are holding them down . What they are saying is the effects of slavery, Jim Crowism and systemic racism like applying for loans to buy your house or cars where your rate will be higher than whites with the same scores. Police brutality and injustices dealing with minorities in America and so many other things. These Umudikeans do not know anything because they never steps outside of their comfort zones but they are the loudest about a culture they know nothing about. Jews never forget the horrors of Holocaust and these Umudikeans wants African Americans to forget the horrors of slavery. Isn't that something. They know more about Americans than Americans even though they never spend a day of their lives in America.
honesty i'm near exhaustion on account of the effort grin

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by opamoses1: 5:33pm On May 27, 2021
budaatum:

And there was I hoping and having faith in you educating ben, lol.

I googled the guy too, but had faith someone else would and expose him for the cretin he seemed to be. I'm glad you did not disappoint me.
To think I agreed with some point in his last post prior to him posting that video. That video broke my heart. Maybe because I had so much hope in Ben lol

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Ibime(m): 5:35pm On May 27, 2021
opamoses1:

I don't know why you are calling me Salford. So this your hero also claimed that South Africa was better off under Apartheid. What a shame. Let me guess, he has never lived in South Africa too just as you have never lived in the US.

Your hero said he prefers the plantation chains and shackles as well.

Definition of a coon and cultist. Somehow Benalvino thought he was making sense and the nonsense the guy was saying resonated with him. It goes to show all Trumpanzees are cockroaches not to be taken seriously but to be insulted daily. It shall not be well with these Umudike fascists.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 5:38pm On May 27, 2021
benalvino2:

The race relation got worse under obama. It is still going on. Before Obama it was better. That's what he meant

Before Obama race relations were perceived to be better because black people were not enboldened by a black President in the White House and the white folks were not intimidated by a black President in the White House, but as soon as a black President got in to the White House the blacks got enboldened to speak up and that threatened the white folks, is what really happened.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2297) (2298) (2299) (2300) (2301) (2302) (2303) ... (4426) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: bemeruca and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 128
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.