Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,937 members, 7,922,306 topics. Date: Friday, 16 August 2024 at 12:30 AM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (2320) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1821232 Views)

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections -- Trump's Presidency! - NOV. 5!! / American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2317) (2318) (2319) (2320) (2321) (2322) (2323) ... (4317) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 9:50am On Jun 01, 2021
Tdotbluejays1:

The GQP and their minions are lunatics.
They would gladly turned the US into a shithole country like Nigeria if given the chance.

Maaan, these guys are so Dumb it hurts..

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 9:52am On Jun 01, 2021
These right wing nuts on Twitter are sooooo duuuumb! These guys are the most uninformed conspiracy filled empty brain nuts. I just can't....

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by GhostWisperer: 10:09am On Jun 01, 2021
GalaticHorde:
bla bla bla undecided is it all legal? That is immigrating legally then voting? If yes then you have no arguments! Maybe republicans should make themselves more appealing to immigrants, don't blame the immigrants for voting for the only party that tried to woo them. So give us a better point
you seem to be at variance with your fellow partner of incalculable visa debt who argues that migrants vote the GOP.

Na God go heal una from reality angst when dey plague una like covid 2nd wave.

Republicans should tighten the borders and protect the country like every reasonable country should, especially from folks like you who believe the only way to show gratitude for passage is to socio-politically grieve more than your hosts who see you more as a charity statement of hypocritical political manifestos.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by GalaticHorde: 10:58am On Jun 01, 2021
GhostWisperer:
you seem to be at variance with your fellow partner of incalculable visa debt who argues that migrants vote the GOP.

Na God go heal una from reality angst when dey plague una like covid 2nd wave.

Republicans should tighten the borders and protect the country like every reasonable country should, especially from folks like you who believe the only way to show gratitude for passage is to socio-politically grieve more than your hosts who see you more as a charity statement of hypocritical political manifestos.
lols, maybe if the red Indians had had stringent visa requirements and tightened their borders those European outcasts will not have their descendants lording over them after genocidally exterminating them for land! Oga the question is how far you are willing to go with this particular logic! undecided bottom line is America is a nation of immigrants and will always be and these legal immigrants aren't charity cases, they're more economically productive by working and paying taxes especially when compared to the bulk of trumps base of rural white America so asides skin color they are more American than most trump supporters.
Having established that, as long as their immigration is legal/legalised, why shouldn't they vote the party of their choice? Don't tell me it's because they're not white enough for the ideal America of trump and the republicoon party undecided

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by GalaticHorde: 11:02am On Jun 01, 2021
wirinet:

What he does not understand is that voter turnout is highest when people are dissatisfied with the current administration, and lowest when people are not bothered enough to come out and vote out the administration.

The unusual high turn out in the last elections was due to the democrats being fired up by their hatred of Trump and an equally riled up Republican base of Trump. Even within the Republican base you had riled up groups like the Lincoln Project that energized Republicans against Trump.
I would have thought that observation was the simplest to make but the purveyors of lies will deny the existence of the sun if it suits their narrative

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by GalaticHorde: 11:04am On Jun 01, 2021
benalvino2:

All this because I posted your own argument presented and you instinctively think I am arguing with you. Then someone liked the post. It sounds like you are frustrated to me.

What's more important is that you confirmed you don't know the argument was from your own literature, you confirmed you don't know if I was for or against your assertion, but you want to argue so your Instinct kicked in.

Like somebody said, using 50 emoticons does not mean you are happy or having fun. You seem pained.

The image below is a depiction of your emotions.

So, try give it a rest. You won, take the cookie and enjoy it with a coke.
If you have something interesting we can debate, I will or might debate it with you. But as it is, Just quit, Leave it. Like I said you won. Make you allow people see better things from this thread. I said I am not ready for child's play, you persist and you still trying to drag me into one. For the sake of others. Let it go. So your friends and my friends if we have one here may see real debate whether good or bad. So let it go oga. I said you won a cookie. Enjoy it.

Next time I won't set a test for you. So that you don't cry when someone like the post. I apologize.
you set a test? grin cheesy good one, I see you're putting your customised dictionary to good use, what next? Remember, anything goes

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino2(m): 11:11am On Jun 01, 2021
GalaticHorde:
you set a test? grin cheesy good one, I see you're putting your customised dictionary to good use, what next? Remember, anything goes

Good for you. Now you asking if I set a test like this is the first time you are hearing me say this.
Anything goes for you. Just let this one go. I use IPOB beg you. Next time I won't test if you again. Sorry. YOU WIN

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by GalaticHorde: 11:24am On Jun 01, 2021
benalvino2:

Good for you. Now you asking if I set a test like this is the first time you are hearing me say this.
Anything goes for you. Just let this one go. I use IPOB beg you. Next time I won't test if you again. Sorry. YOU WIN
oh sorry! grin you seem to be confused there, I wasn't asking a question, I was just admiring the interpretation you and your dictionary came up with, suffice to say I find it hilarious and I'm encouraging you to produce more hare-brained interpretations grin cheesy one can not have too many laughs you know wink so I'd take as many as you're generous enough to give me while this lasts as I have figured the best use for you is as a clown grin pity.....................medieval times woulda seen me decking you up in multihued motley as befits a court fool grin
Well, I'll make do with you as you are grin

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by GhostWisperer: 11:25am On Jun 01, 2021
GalaticHorde:
lols, maybe if the red Indians had had stringent visa requirements and tightened their borders those European outcasts will not have their descendants lording over them after genocidally exterminating them for land! Oga the question is how far you are willing to go with this particular logic! undecided bottom line is America is a nation of immigrants and will always be and these legal immigrants aren't charity cases, they're more economically productive by working and paying taxes especially when compared to the bulk of trumps base of rural white America so asides skin color they are more American than most trump supporters.
Having established that, as long as their immigration is legal/legalised, why shouldn't they vote the party of their choice? Don't tell me it's because they're not white enough for the ideal America of trump and the republicoon party undecided
the red Indians had no sense of statehood/nationhood or boundaries or foreign policies. Like most aboriginal settlements, they existed as tribes and clans without the consciousness of statehood.

We wonder why Dems coin America a nation of immigrants when same could apply to Australia, New Zealand, Canada and in some regard, South Africa.

Every superior race and people want to keep their values and culture and one of the ways to do this is controlled immigration. This if course is alien to Dems/lefties.

This is one area all lefties, like homeless culterless dogs, fall face down. They are swept away like women and children by reigning fads and new cultures.

While America is losing its value and strength via large influx of third world uncontrolled migration, same is happening to many western European blocks.

It's no secret Dems favour large migration majority of who will vote them in exchange for resident status and GOP wants more controlled migration to keep Thier values, culture and ideals.

Black America has been voting Dems for decades like most third world base and are still the poorest, most uneducated demographic with the poorest health care and weatlh divide.

It's akin to century long brainwashing.

And no, America isn't a country of immigrants. From after the first 13 colonies were formed by the British, people from Northern Europe especially flocked into the vast unmanned land in vast migration.

America has since been defined, framed with boundaries and nationhood and is no longer a country of migrants more than any other country today.

Large, uncontrolled Dems-styled migration don't get absolved into their host country, they overwhelm the system culturally, socially and change the values.

But Dems never have a histoytof culture or tradition . They are like cultural whores taking the shape of any sociocultural dimension.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino2(m): 11:28am On Jun 01, 2021
GalaticHorde:
oh sorry! grin you seem to be confused there, I wasn't asking a question, I was just admiring the interpretation you and your dictionary came up with, suffice to say I find it hilarious and I'm encouraging you to produce more hare-brained interpretations grin cheesy one can not have too many laughs you know wink so I'd take as many as you're generous enough to give me while this lasts as I have figured the best use for you is as a clown grin pity.....................medieval times woulda seen me decking you up in multihued motley as befits a court fool grin
Well, I'll make do with you as you are grin

Oya cry on.
Don't just break your phone in frustration.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by GalaticHorde: 11:29am On Jun 01, 2021
benalvino2:

Oya cry on.
Don't just break your phone in frustration.
bwahahahahaha cheesy
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Timiofak(m): 11:32am On Jun 01, 2021
GhostWisperer:
the red Indians had no sense of statehood/nationhood or boundaries or foreign policies. Like most aboriginal settlements, they existed as tribes and clans without the consciousness of statehood.

We wonder why Dems coin America axnation of emigrants when same could apply to Australia, New Zealand, Canada and in some regard, South Africa.

Every superior race and people want to keep their values and culture and one of the ways to do this is controlled immigration.

This is one area all lefties, like homeless culterless dogs, don't have. They are swept away like women and children by reigning fads and new culture.

Why America is losing its value and strength via large influx of third world uncontrolled migration, same is happening to many western European blocks.

It's no secret Dems favour large migration majority of who will vote them in exchange of resident status and GOP wants more controlled migration to keep Thier values, culture and ideals.

Black America has been voting Dems for decades like most third world base and are still the poorest, most uneducated demographic with the poorest health care and weatlh divide.

And no America isn't a country of immigrants. From after the first 13 colonies were formed, people from Northern Europe especially flocked into the vast unmanned land in vast migration.

America has since been defined, framed with boundaries and nationhood and is no longer a country of migrants more than any other country today.

Large, uncontrolled Dems-styled migration don't get absolved into their host country, they overwhelm the system culturally, socially and change the values.

But Dems never have a histoytof culture or tradition . They are like cultural whores taking the shape of any sociocultural dimension.

First of all, you do know you can't vote in a US election till you become a citizen, and for you to become a citizen you must spend avergaely 5 years in the united states, pass the exam, paid you fair share in taxes, file for naturalization, and committed no crime. So 99% of immigrants that go on to vote in elections are law-abiding citizens.

and the rest of your essay makes no sense the moment I saw ”superior race”

that's a nazi type thinking, but enjoy whatever you like to tell your self.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Timiofak(m): 11:40am On Jun 01, 2021
”Republicans should tighten their borders”

Who said they should lose it?

no matter how they tighten it, illegal immigration would always be a problem for both America and Europe

Both of them caused problems for decades in south/central America and Africa for years.
Now when the instability bubble burst, and illegals are rushing to the borders it's a wall that would protect it.

I really hope God helps Nigeria because it's a land mine, if the west knows what its good for it, they would do everything for it not too burst

You wait make him burst na, then you would see the highest surge of illegals in the world.

Republicans don't care if it's legal or illegal, they don't just want too see people from another race come to there's ”asper superior race”

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by GhostWisperer: 11:44am On Jun 01, 2021
Timiofak:

First of all, you do know you can't vote in a US election till you become a citizen, and for you to become a citizen you must spend avergaely 5 years in the united states, pass the exam, paid you fair share in taxes, file for naturalization, and committed no crime. So 99% of immigrants that go on to vote in elections are law-abiding citizens.

and the rest of your essay makes no sense the moment I saw ”superior race”

that's a nazi type thinking, but enjoy whatever you like to tell your self.
loolz, nazi style thinking? grin grin grin lefties will lead us to our doom.

Nations like like families and every family safeguard and teaches its values. We normally explore closer ties with other families with same cultures or values with us.

Same with countries. Even the Dems to some extent fight dirty protect their culture. I'm sure you were aware an Arab man denied resident permit in Germany because he refused shaking hands with his kid's school teacher?

There was a reason Spain turned down African migrants who swam from Morocco few days ago and there's a reason Scandinavia have the tightest migration policies on the eorksoas well as traditional countries like China, Japan, etc.

And....Dems have been accused of voter fraud long ago, although yet to be proven, most aliens do vote in America.

Regulation and boundaries don't make sense to most lefties.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Timiofak(m): 11:49am On Jun 01, 2021
GhostWisperer:
loolz, nazi style thinking? grin grin grin lefties will lead us to our doom.

Nations like like families and every family safeguard and teaches its values. We normally explore closer ties with other families with same cultures or values with us.

Same with countries. Even the Dems to some extent fight dirty protect their culture. I'm sure you were aware an Arab man denied resident permit in Germany because he refused shaking hands with his kid's school teacher?

There was a reason Spain turned down African migrants who swam from Morocco few days ago and there's a reason Scandinavia have the tightest migration policies on the eorksoas well as traditional countries like China, Japan, etc.

And....Dems have been accuse of voters fraud long ago, although yet to be proven, most aliens do vote in America.

Regulation and boundaries don't make sense to most lefties.

Yes it's a nazi style thinking and an uncle ruckus type of thinking, there is no superior race anywhere.

and No aliens do not vote

it's literally impossible.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by GhostWisperer: 11:51am On Jun 01, 2021
Timiofak:

Yes it's a nazi style thinking and an uncle ruckus type of thinking, there is no superior race anywhere.

and No aliens do not vote

it's literally impossible.

Kikikiki, it takes nothing for a black man, an African man to be a lefty. It is easy . It is expected.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Timiofak(m): 11:53am On Jun 01, 2021
GhostWisperer:
Kikikiki, it takes nothing for a black man, an African man to be a lefty. It is easy . It is expected.

And it take nothing from an uncle rukus To think there is a superior race.

enjoy the delusion

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AmazonTopaz(f): 11:59am On Jun 01, 2021
Raalsalghul:
Can someone please explain the "Critical Race Theory" for me in layman's language and why so much fuss about it?
It is a civil rights study about how the law helps racism,it talks about how systemic racism exist and how the law makes room for racism to thrive through racist laws that supports inequalities.

It is a critical study on systemic racism from the legal lens it doesn't just believe that racism is an individual thing it seeks to critically understand that racism is institutionalised through the legal point of view.The link I attached is a short summary of what CRT is all about,It is learning about a history of how the system helped permit racism to thrive.It is a theory that looks at racism and the law throughout history.

It is an academic theory that seeks to understand social,cultural and legal issues in relation to race

https://www.edweek.org/leadership/what-is-critical-race-theory-and-why-is-it-under-attack/2021/05

The link below also explains the fuss about it too

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by GhostWisperer: 12:02pm On Jun 01, 2021
Timiofak:

And it take nothing from an uncle rukus To think there is a superior race.

enjoy the delusion
lefties told you of equality. But you're a flag bearing fool to believe so. In fact, it takes the highest forms of self-denial to agree.

Your continent is dark. 53 countries and not one developed. Subsahara Africa is the worse.

South Africa that has some light was nutured for 300 years as Europe's home away from home by Europeans. You're ranting like a teenage girl here with pimples and obesity but same lefties in America said you have the lowest IQ in human race grin

African American community hasn't produced anything in America except bestial/sensual impulses in sports and music grin

While Japan, China and India have benefited technologically from America directly from their communities here.

Your long and short term goal is to make it across the Atlantic and excape reality, so naturally you're a dem/lefty.

Unfortunately, your worldview is tinted by economic desperation and it won't change the facts.

Stay in the light!
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Timiofak(m): 12:07pm On Jun 01, 2021
GhostWisperer:
lefties told you of equality. But you're a flag bearing fool to believe so. In fact, it takes the highest forms of self-denial to agree.

Your continent is dark. 53 countries and not one developed. Subsahara Africa is the worse.

South Africa that has some light was nutured for 300 years as Europe's home away from home. You're ranting like a teenage girl here with pimples and obesity but same lefties on America said you have the lowest IQ in human race grin

African American American community hasn't produced anything in America except bestial/sensual impulsestin sports and music grin

While Japan, China and India have benefited from America directly from their communities here.

Your long and short term goal is to make it across the Atlantic and excape reality, so naturally you're a dem/lefty.

Unfortunately, your worldview is tinted by economic desperation.

Stay in the light!

Lmao, oh mate. Those 53 countries who ruined it by powering dictators all over?

you are an high slowpoke.

and you think I forget reality no, I can go to the US and come back anytime I want

It is you that is parroting for republicans that I pity

they would throw you to the lions if given the chance

Keep it up.

Says my world view is changed by economic disparity, not everyone is a poor lunatic like you

I know the unemployment rate in Nigeria is 53%, pele dear don't worry

solace would come.

I know you believe you are white underneath

you are just a black coon from a colony in West Africa and white people don't give two shiits about you, keep sucking them off

”superior race”

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by GhostWisperer: 12:13pm On Jun 01, 2021
Timiofak:

Lmao, oh mate. Those 53 countries who ruined it by powering dictators all over?

you are an high slowpoke.

and you think I forget reality no, I can go to the US and come back anytime I want

It is you that is parroting for republicans that I pity

they would throw you to the lions if given the chance

Keep it up.
there goes the blame game grin takes nothing to be a lefty eventually.

Blaming others for your own life. Stand up, carry your own weight and wipe your reeking anus stained with deflective mucus grin

With your kind of mindset, your road to recovery is unevenly forked.

Here's my hand....

Addendum:

Why are lefties unable to resist the impulse to edit their post after dropping it when quoting me?

After reading, they find their original submission grossly inadequate grin

That's quite telling. grin
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Ibime(m): 12:14pm On Jun 01, 2021
obixcel:

I earn much more than that, u don't understand how the Civil service works, that amount is the minimum or lowest of wage that a Civil Servant can earn, I earn far higher than that. I usually ignore your gibberish figure because it's the kind of picture u have painted. There are State Civil Servants, There are also Federal Civil Servants. Federal earn higher than States. I'm a Federal Civil Servant. Let me just buttress it to you, and it's the last time I'm responding to your made-up figure. I'm working and I'm happy, You've never met me and I don't know you either - and practically I don't care. So chill.

Kindly let us know your grade my friend, and we will take it from there. Apologies for putting you in the N30K per month grade.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Timiofak(m): 12:19pm On Jun 01, 2021
GhostWisperer:
there goes the blame game grin takes nothing to be a lefty eventually.

Blaming others for your own life. Stand up, carry your own weight and wipe your reeking anus stained with deflective mucus grin

With your kind of mindset, your road to recovery is unevenly forked.

Here's my hand....

Addendum:

Why are lefties unable to resist the impulse to edit their post after dropping it when quoting me?

After reading, they find their original submission grossly inadequate grin

That's quite telling. grin

Or use your brain (that's if you have any), that I sent it quite early because of nairalands malfunctioning on chrome

I don't blame others for my life, my life is on the perfect course

I blame the west for what they have done to the global south over the years.

and am I lying? Check it.

from colonisation to amalgamation, to exploitation, to marginalization, sponsoring coups and civil wars, backing dictators

look at the case of chad, for example, France successfully backed a father to son transition, I can mention many.

America sponsored the killing for lumbaba, the killing of Sankara.

but go on and keep calling them ”superior race”

nonsense animal

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Timiofak(m): 12:21pm On Jun 01, 2021
Ibime:

Kindly let us know your grade my friend, and we will take it from there. Apologies for putting you in the N30K per month grade.

These figures are lies, that's what is on paper not what is happening

and many of them are owed wages for years

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Timiofak(m): 12:27pm On Jun 01, 2021
Just last week France apologised for irreparable damages (which I believe it's not up to 25% of what happened) it did to Namibia after almost a century.

The Rwanda genocide, if you think the west wasn't involved You don't know anything

I can continue,

let's go to South America and Central America

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by GhostWisperer: 12:27pm On Jun 01, 2021
Timiofak:

Or use your brain, that I sent it quite early because of naira lands malfunctioning on chrome

I don't blame others for my life, my life is on the perfect course

I blame the west for what they have done to the global south over the years.

and am I lying? Check it.

from colonisation to amalgamation, to exploitation, to marginalization, sponsoring coups and civil wars, backing dictators

look at the case of chad, for example, France successfully backed a father to son transition, I can mention many.

America sponsored the killing for lumbaba, the killing of Sankara.

but go on and keep calling them ”superior race”

nonsense animal
I use Chrome too and it's superb on all forms of GSM platforms.

Your comments remind me of Post Malone's Circles. I'm going to stream it now and get back to work.

In my spare time today, I'll come discuss with you on The Unburdening and The Art Of Seizing The Moment.

You cannot strut through life with this kind of weak heart and evasive confrontation of forces.

You most not blame the West....the West didn't blame the Babylonians and Arabs...

Blame impedes will of self-determination!

I'll be back...keep holding my hands virtually until it becomes warm.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by GalaticHorde: 12:29pm On Jun 01, 2021
GhostWisperer:
Aboriginal means native to, and tribes are states/nations of their own with their own local form of government so stop advertising your ignorance! Democracy has never been the historical form of government, democracy is relatively young chronologically speaking. There were tribal nations and empires in the Americas with well recognised boundaries and spheres of influence. Coming here to say because it wasn't specified formally on a map means there were no boundaries marks you a victim of exclusive western educational programming.
Even our African ancestors knew which piece of land belonged to each village and fought over disputes without needing maps or didn't we have nations and governments too?
We wonder why Dems coin America a nation of immigrants when same could apply to Australia, New Zealand, Canada and in some regard, South Africa.
It applies to those other countries too (to a faar lesser extent in South Africa) and democrats (At least not modern day democrats) didn't coin it, I don't claim to know who did but it is a saying as old as the declaration of independence and as such nonpartisan so get your facts right. And even though those other countries are nations of immigrants, by volume and diversity America is ''the'' nation of immigrants! Fight with me but don't fight with facts, besides Australia was more of a penal than a migrant colony.

Every superior race and people want to keep their values and culture and one of the ways to do this is controlled immigration. This if course is alien to Dems/lefties.
Dude! Wash your mouth! shocked you really are a victim of western miseducation! If you think white Europeans who were unwashed cave and forest dwellers while the Nile, Indus and Mesopotamian valleys were awash with civilisations are a master race then you need proper reeducation. Yes modern times and the suppression of other people's histories may make it seem that way but the truth is their greatest impressions on history is waging of wars, in that they've always excelled! And their biggest contribution to science is the patent office so they could steal the inventions of others and stake their names to it. So no, there is no master race! All races have equal potential
This is one area all lefties, like homeless culterless dogs, fall face down. They are swept away like women and children by reigning fads and new cultures.

While America is losing its value and strength via large influx of third world uncontrolled migration, same is happening to many western European blocks.

What the fuuk ever was America's values you're talking about here? Individual freedom? That originated from the British magna Carta, freedom of worship and association? Canada their neighbour up north has that too. The so called Christian values? Tell that to the Irish and Italian Catholics that were being oppressed socially in the late 19th and early 20th centuries, or is it racism and slavery? Oga sit down abeg!
It's no secret Dems favour large migration majority of who will vote them in exchange for resident status and GOP wants more controlled migration to keep Thier values, culture and ideals.
is it just the dems? How then do you define the Cuban Americans that have been giving Florida to the republicans repeatedly? Maybe Cuban immigration should be banned right?

And of course you conveniently forget how your republicoon party opposes every progressive policy, how they like saying no just for the sake of it irrespective of the benefits to everyone like how Mitch McConnell did with Obama.
And your miseducation continues showing, blacks aren't the least educated or poorest, Latinas as a block are. And it is interesting how you expect the democratic party to bridge a wealth divide between blacks and whites that is a product of multigenerational policies and laws with active republicoon party opposition! For example, will you support slavery reparations?

And no, America isn't a country of immigrants. From after the first 13 colonies were formed by the British, people from Northern Europe especially flocked into the vast unmanned land in vast migration.

When you want to lie, make sure the person you're lying to is ignorant of the truth first! Vast unmanned? Are you high? Those were the lands of many native American nations and were even originally part of Mexico. Even Texas was stolen by white farmers who were invited by the Mexican government to come there and farm, they brought slaves which were outlawed by Mexico and rebelled against their host government. After being defeated they cried to their own government who then invaded a weaker sovereign nation and stole their land at the behest of their thieving American citizens! So why shouldn't Mexicans be allowed into Texas, California e.t.c? Weren't they Mexico before? As if Texas wasn't enough, another American president had his eyes on the territories of Mexico from Texas to the west coast of California and as such he started an illegal war against Mexico for the sole purpose of land grabbing! After defeating the Mexican army, the U.S could have absorbed the entirety of Mexico but chose not to because they didn't want Mexican people in the union, just the sparsely settled north of Mexico and after the civil war they went on to exterminate the Indian nations in these territories along with even the bison they hunted for food.
Unnamed vast land my foot!
Maybe since you're so fond of boundaries, the U.S should respect Mexico's original boundaries!

I ask you again, how far back are you willing to go with your logic? undecided
Large, uncontrolled Dems-styled migration don't get absorbed into their host country, they overwhelm the system culturally, socially and change the values.

But Dems never have a history of culture or tradition .They are like cultural whores taking the shape of any sociocultural dimension.
America is the answer that your claim is a lie, many have been absorbed, many more will be absorbed. And call it cultural whorism, we call it cultural melting pot and there is room for more so white apologists can go cry in their closets, they lost and will continue losing!
And what positive culture and traditions do Europeans have to recommend them in the first place? For every one you mention I will mention two for non Europeans

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Ibime(m): 12:33pm On Jun 01, 2021
Timiofak:

These figures are lies, that's what is on paper not what is happening

and many of them are owed wages for years

This is per annum.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Ibime(m): 12:36pm On Jun 01, 2021
Timiofak:
Just last week France apologised for irreparable damages (which I believe it's not up to 25% of what happened) it did to Namibia after almost a century.

The Rwanda genocide, if you think the west wasn't involved You don't know anything

I can continue,

That was Germany, and they paid $1.3bln compensation.

They did not go as far as reparations, but it's a recognition at least. Germans are more inclined to admit wrongdoing, having paid out the Jews for World War 2.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Timiofak(m): 12:36pm On Jun 01, 2021
GhostWisperer:
I use Chrome too and it's superb on all forms of GSM platforms.

Your comments remind me of Post Malone's Circles. I'm going to stream it now and get back to work.

In my spare time today, I'll come discuss with you on The Unburdening and The Art Of Seizing The Moment.

You cannot strut through life with this kind of weak heart and evasive confrontation of forces.

You most not blame the West....the West didn't blame the Babylonians and Arabs...

Blame impedes will of self-determination!

I'll be back...keep holding my hands virtually until it becomes warm.

Mine is, it's always malfunctioning.

I'm not weak, I have white friends, I have discussed with many, and I can tell you they are not superior by any means.

In fact in education, Africans and asians tend to dominate.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Timiofak(m): 12:38pm On Jun 01, 2021
Yeah Germany, mixed it up
Ibime:

That was Germany, and they paid $1.3bln compensation.

They did not go as far as reparations, but it's a recognition at least. Germans are more inclined to admit wrongdoing, having paid out the Jews for World War 2.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by GalaticHorde: 12:40pm On Jun 01, 2021
Timiofak:

I can continue,

that was Germany and it was for carrying out a genocide, France is unlikely ever to apologise

(1) (2) (3) ... (2317) (2318) (2319) (2320) (2321) (2322) (2323) ... (4317) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 114
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.