Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,202,287 members, 7,981,565 topics. Date: Monday, 21 October 2024 at 08:14 PM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (233) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1947216 Views)

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections -- Trump's Presidency! - NOV. 5!! / American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (230) (231) (232) (233) (234) (235) (236) ... (4536) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Temple1288(m): 5:56am On Jul 12, 2019
Y'all remember this dîckhead?

15 Likes 6 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by obixcel(m): 8:13am On Jul 12, 2019
Nancy Pelosi versus AOC (Ocasio Cortez)
grin grin What's going on?!?

I think I'm loving every minute of this drama. When the left eats its own it's glorious to behold.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Anduku: 9:12am On Jul 12, 2019
Temple1288:
Y'all remember this dîckhead?
That's why I call them lunatics, these idiots are mad!!!!! Lucasbalo also said something similar to that when Trump won and Kophschmerzen was saying he was afraid of going home everyday because racists are waiting around the corners to kill him because of his black skin grin grin grin

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Anduku: 9:26am On Jul 12, 2019
obixcel:

I think I'm loving every minute of this drama. When the left eats its own it's glorious to behold.
In less than a month both Nancy pelosi and Joe Biden have been accused of racist acts grin. I am laughing, just laughing and sipping my tea. They are even accusing Pelosi of being a white superemacist grin

16 Likes 5 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Temple1288(m): 12:13pm On Jul 12, 2019
obixcel:

They ignited a fire that's gonna consume them... When the little bartender was busy calling the President 'Motherfuckeŕ' they were all condoning it.. I wish this fire will consume them immediately and as fast as possible......

13 Likes 5 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Temple1288(m): 12:16pm On Jul 12, 2019
Anduku:

In less than a month both Nancy pelosi and Joe Biden have been accused of racist acts grin. I am laughing, just laughing and sipping my tea. They are even accusing Pelosi of being a white superemacist grin

Lol grin grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Temple1288(m): 12:18pm On Jul 12, 2019
Anduku:

That's why I call them lunatics, these idiots are mad!!!!! Lucasbalo also said someone similar to that when Trump won and Kophschmerzen was saying he was afraid of going home everyday because racists are waiting around the corners to kill him because of his black skin grin grin grin

And the so-called endangered specie is still living and abusing people up and down. grin

15 Likes 6 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Anduku: 12:31pm On Jul 12, 2019
Temple1288:

And the so-called endangered specie is still living and abusing people up and down. grin
Haha grin grin grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PDPGuy: 3:19pm On Jul 12, 2019
Labor Secretary, Alex Acosta, has resigned from the position. I had a hunch that the Epstein controversy would be too hot for him to handle, and would make his position untenable

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by raumdeuter: 3:25pm On Jul 12, 2019
Temple1288:
"It's possibly impossible to be tired of winning" Temple1288

Thanks to Barack O'bomber and those Democrats!! Because of their constant stupidîty, DJT and his economy is simultaneously moving smoothly NONSTOP!

What a good, great and wonderful time to be in America... Companies are pouring in! My brother, my sister, if you're finding it hard in CA, NY, IL just let those Yankees go to hell---- come down South, people are cashing out! To that your Trump hating uncle who's been in America for 10yrs (with nothing) check him out, Ọ na-alu zi kwa ụlọ n'obodo ya.. A very big mansion!

Thanks Nnaya Ukwu Donald John Trump.

Democrats: Its the work of Obama

The same people who predicted the economy will crash if Trump wins

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by raumdeuter: 3:29pm On Jul 12, 2019
Anduku:

Where can we get petrol to pour in that fire

Snowflakes are now battling on who is not snowflakey enough

November 2020 election go loud gaaaan

Their best candidates they will run them down. I was so disappointed that Biden even apologized for the busing stuff. I thought we have seen a strong democrat afterall. Not knowing its another apology guy

Soon will get on an apology tour, apologizing for real and imagined crimes

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by zendi: 5:09pm On Jul 12, 2019
US "Progressives" given Congress power are like unruly kids given hammers as toys. Every thing around becomes nail.

12 Likes 7 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by kopfschmerzen: 5:12pm On Jul 12, 2019
zendi:
US "Progressives" given Congress power are like unruly kids given hammers as toys. Every thing around becomes nail.

What a joke coming from the supporter of a man child that have the emotion quotient of a toddler. You are a gift that keeps gifting.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by zendi: 5:27pm On Jul 12, 2019
Anduku:

Because the four Congress freshwomen musketeers know just how to knock-out the Europeans. Just call them RACISTS and the fight is over. Next is apologies.

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 5:28pm On Jul 12, 2019
zendi:
Who is in London here?
Congratulations on the City's current status as the (Knife)Crime Capital of the Planet.
4 murders this weekend alone, bringing to 66 this year.
London has 8.136 million people and 4 murdered by knife crime makes it the "(Knife)Crime Capital of the Planet"?

Are you aware that more people die every week of a heart attack, and that heart and circulatory diseases cause more than a quarter of all deaths in the UK? That’s nearly 170,000 deaths each year – an average of 460 deaths each day or one every three minutes in the UK!

Go on and be honest, London must be the capital of cardiac arrests, and not a capital of a mere 4 knife fatalities a week.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by TheShopKeeper(m): 5:39pm On Jul 12, 2019
Alexander Acosta Resigning as Labor Secretary Amid Epstein Saga

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019/07/12/alexander-acosta-resigning-as-labor-secretary-amid-epstein-saga/

Secretary of Labor Alexander Acosta is resigning from his post amid scrutiny over a plea agreement he cut with wealthy investor Jeffrey Epstein for sex abuse charges over a decade ago.
President Donald Trump, with Acosta at his side, made the announcement on Friday morning as he left the White House for a trip to Wisconsin and Ohio. The president said Acosta had been a “great” labor secretary.

“I hate to see this happen,” the president said. He said he did not ask Acosta to leave the Cabinet.

Acosta said his resignation would be effective in seven days. Acosta said he didn’t think it was right for his handling of Epstein’s case to distract from his work as secretary of labor.

...Trump only hires the best...so much resignation in this cabinet...and yet there are still a number of cabinet posts yet to filled....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by itchie: 6:41pm On Jul 12, 2019
zendi:
Lmao cheesy, you got the description spot on

P.S: Don't forget to avoid that virus that quoted you up there

9 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by zendi: 7:12pm On Jul 12, 2019
itchie:

Lmao cheesy, you got the description spot on

P.S: Don't forget to avoid that virus that quoted you up there
Thank you Itchie....uchem dia.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by zendi: 9:32pm On Jul 12, 2019
budaatum:

London has 8.136 million people and 4 murdered by knife crime makes it the "(Knife)Crime Capital of the Planet"?

Are you aware that more people die every week of a heart attack, and that heart and circulatory diseases cause more than a quarter of all deaths in the UK, that’s nearly 170,000 deaths each year – an average of 460 deaths each day or one every three minutes in the UK?

Go on and be honest, London must be the capital of cardiac arrests, and not a capital of a mere 4 knife fatalities a week.

Greeting, Budaatum, from across th pond.
To start from the ending, if "knife fatalities" were 4 a year, but now "mere 4 knife fatalities a week", it's a terrible story for a city that used to be so peaceful that police patrolled with baton sticks only. And why "knife fatalities", by the way,,, as if accidental deaths from the use of knives. This is the type chicanery by which European sheeple are brain-cuffed to idiocy. Knives don't cause fatalities, knifers do.
The point of my comment is that London Crime Death or Homicide (both knife and none-knife) is at a 10 year high under a left wing Mayoralty and my point stands.
As for people dying of other causes, you brought that in only to confuse the conversation. Humanity is working hard to reduce death rate, improve health and prolong longevity, but immortality is yet to be invented.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by CTPlayer: 10:02pm On Jul 12, 2019
PDPGuy:
Labor Secretary, Alex Acosta, has resigned from the position. I had a hunch that the Epstein controversy would be too hot for him to handle, and would make his position untenable

I don't think he is a bad guy. The DA, Barry Krischer, in Palm Beach totally screwed over those victims/girls. It was his case and he blew it on purpose. So Acosta/Feds at least got a minor plea deal negotiated. The local police did a hell of job investigating and Krischer screwed them over.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by kopfschmerzen: 10:09pm On Jul 12, 2019
CTPlayer:

I don't think he is a bad guy. The DA, Barry Krischer, in Palm Beach totally screwed over those victims/girls. It was his case and he blew it on purpose. So Acosta/Feds at least got a minor plea deal negotiated. The local police did a hell of job investigating and Krischer screwed them over.

Lols!!!! STFU try harder spinning for one of the sheeple for your thin god.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by CTPlayer: 10:12pm On Jul 12, 2019
THE DEMOCRAT WHO LET JEFFREY EPSTEIN GET AWAY
Why is no one talking about Barry Krischer?

The Florida prosecutor who allowed Jeffrey Epstein to get away with the abuse of children is a very popular guy in Palm Beach.

The YWCA of Palm Beach County (“eliminating racism, empowering women”) offers the Barry Krischer Humanitarian Award and the Domestic Violence Council has a Barry Krischer scholarship.

Last year, the ADL honored Krischer with its Jurisprudence Award.

The Florida Bar had honored Kirscher with a lifetime achievement award and he’s still listed as a member in good standing. Even Jeb Bush had bestowed a Peace at Home award on the prosecutor.

Krischer sits on the Criminal Justice Commission and offers training to law enforcement, court personnel and child welfare providers on dealing with crimes of sexual violence. His bio states that he remains active in “child welfare issues” through his work with the Department of Children and Families.

The former Palm Beach County State Attorney had made national news three times during his career. Once when he went after Rush Limbaugh, then after Ann Coulter, two Republicans, and when, after being handed the case of Epstein, a co-founder of the Clinton Global Initiative, he gave him a pass.

Barry Krischer is a Democrat. Jeffrey Epstein is a billionaire donor to Democrats.

As Chief Prosecutor, Krischer had made his reputation with a zero-tolerance policy of prosecuting juveniles as adults. But after Epstein had abused underage girls, Krischer, according to the detective on the case, ignored police efforts to charge him with four counts of unlawful sexual activity with a minor and instead the billionaire abuser was indicted only on a minor charge of solicitation of prostitution.

Interviews with over a dozen girls and witnesses were ignored.

The victims were not notified of when they needed to appear before Krischer’s Grand Jury. Calls by the police to issue warrants for the arrest of Epstein and his associates were ignored by Kirscher’s subordinates. Eventually, Kirscher’s people stopped taking phone calls from the police.

The Palm Beach police chief claimed that information was being leaked to Epstein’s lawyers and wrote a public letter attacking Krischer and urging him to disqualify himself from the case. Instead the travesty went on. State prosecutors allowed Epstein to skip sex offender counselling, and hire a private shrink.

When the judge asked assistant state prosecutor Lanna Belohlavek if all the victims had signed off on the deal, she claimed that they had. The lawyer for the victims has said that was not the truth.

As a sex offender, Epstein should have been in state prison, but instead he received a private wing in the Palm Beach County stockade.

“There’s significant budget cuts in the county already, and sending him to the county jail and not the Dept. of Corrections is a significant cost to the taxpayer and the county,” the judge had objected.

But reporting to the stockade allowed Epstein to hire Palm Beach sheriff’s deputies as his security while he spent the day in his office on his work release program. The deputies stayed in the front room of his office, during the time that he was supposed to be in prison, while visitors went into his private office.

The deputies stopped calling Epstein an “inmate” and began referring to him as a “client”.

Palm Beach Sheriff Ric Bradshaw, a Democrat, oversaw the illegal arrangement.

Bradsaw and Krischer were political allies.

After 13 months of this, there was another year of house arrest in which Epstein was able to fly his jet around the country and around the world. Before long, he was partying with the smart set, including Charlie Rose, Katie Couric, Woody Allen and Chelsea Handler. And his case was forgotten. Until now.

The Palm Beach police chief had referred the case to the FBI, hoping to hit Epstein with federal charges. The Feds were able to assemble a 53-page indictment. And they too folded. The U.S. attorney in Miami, Alexander Acosta, is now Trump's secretary of labor. And that explains the sudden renewed interest.

But, unlike Epstein’s Democrat pals, Trump wasn’t hanging out with Epstein after the truth came out.

Epstein’s victims were originally denied justice because of his connections to Democrat politicians. They may now receive justice as part of an attack on a Trump cabinet member in the post-Clinton era.

But why did Epstein get a pass from the feds?

Acosta allegedly told Trump transition officials that he had been told to back off Epstein. “I was told Epstein ‘belonged to intelligence’ and to leave it alone,” he allegedly said.

Meanwhile Epstein had served as a key federal witness and received “valuable consideration” in the Bear Stearns case. The hedge fund managers in the Bear Stearns case however were acquitted. This is yet another mystery in the big question of how Epstein made his money and where it came from.

In a world where financial dealings are carefully tracked by the media, that is its own mystery.

Epstein was supposedly a money manager, but his clients are unknown. His firm, Financial Trust Co. is located in the Virgin Islands. As are a number of other companies with bland names like NES and Maple Inc. that he used to make his purchases. After a decade of litigation, his true net worth is still unknown.

According to one acquittance, Epstein claimed to have helped African dictators hide their stolen money.

Jeffrey Epstein spent his career moving in rarefied social, political and financial circles. It’s unknown who in the government might have given Acosta a “stand down” order in regard to prosecuting him.

And we may never know.

The actual dirty work was handled by Ann Marie Villafaña, a federal prosecutor, who wrote to Epstein's lawyer, "I would prefer not to highlight for the judge all the other crimes and all the other persons that we could charge.”

No mention has been made of her even though she had been rebuked in a previous child sex case.

Meanwhile media outlets, instead of asking Barry Krischer any hard questions, enthusiastically quote a letter by Krischer attacking Acosta.

All the facts of the Epstein case had been available a decade ago. The media chose to ignore them until after the Clintons had flamed out. The timing of the media’s interest in Epstein is its own cover-up.

Now the media wants to talk about Acosta and Trump, instead of Clinton and Krischer.

But the story begins with Krischer.

According to Palm Beach’s top cop, the prosecutor had wanted to nail Epstein. And then something changed. At some point in the case, Barry Krischer may have received his own “stand down” order.

But Krischer’s history is almost as interesting as Epstein.

Epstein was politically protected. And so was Krischer.

When Krischer was sued by a legal secretary who accused him of groping her, the National Organization of Women organized a rally in his defense. One of Krischer’s former state attorneys, Thomas H. Schnieders, would later beat his mother to death with a crowbar. He was found not guilty by reason of insanity. And, instead of going to prison, has been sent to a mental health facility.

The Florida Bar lists his membership as lapsed.

But that’s not the strangest story involving Barry Krischer. In 1986, Mark Baltes was killed in a hit-and-run. The driver of the car hired Krischer, then merely a lawyer, to keep his identity anonymous and make a deal. The mystery dragged on for over two years. Investigators used Krischer’s connections to track him down and discovered that the driver was his lawyer’s tenant. When he was caught, Krischer’s client got off with probation, receiving immunity in exchange for a confession, despite showing no remorse.

These days, Krischer is one of the founders of The Children's Place at Home Safe, an organization that claims to help abused children of around the same ages as Epstein's victims.

The next Barry Krischer Humanitarian Award will be handed out in October. Unless the truth comes out.

6 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by CTPlayer: 10:19pm On Jul 12, 2019
Anduku:

That's why I call them lunatics, these idiots are mad!!!!! Lucasbalo also said something similar to that when Trump won and Kophschmerzen was saying he was afraid of going home everyday because racists are waiting around the corners to kill him because of his black skin grin grin grin

Another far left lying lunatic.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by kopfschmerzen: 10:42pm On Jul 12, 2019
CTPlayer:
THE DEMOCRAT WHO LET JEFFREY EPSTEIN GET AWAY
Why is no one talking about Barry Krischer?

The Florida prosecutor who allowed Jeffrey Epstein to get away with the abuse of children is a very popular guy in Palm Beach.

The YWCA of Palm Beach County (“eliminating racism, empowering women”) offers the Barry Krischer Humanitarian Award and the Domestic Violence Council has a Barry Krischer scholarship.

Last year, the ADL honored Krischer with its Jurisprudence Award.

The Florida Bar had honored Kirscher with a lifetime achievement award and he’s still listed as a member in good standing. Even Jeb Bush had bestowed a Peace at Home award on the prosecutor.

Krischer sits on the Criminal Justice Commission and offers training to law enforcement, court personnel and child welfare providers on dealing with crimes of sexual violence. His bio states that he remains active in “child welfare issues” through his work with the Department of Children and Families.

The former Palm Beach County State Attorney had made national news three times during his career. Once when he went after Rush Limbaugh, then after Ann Coulter, two Republicans, and when, after being handed the case of Epstein, a co-founder of the Clinton Global Initiative, he gave him a pass.

Barry Krischer is a Democrat. Jeffrey Epstein is a billionaire donor to Democrats.

As Chief Prosecutor, Krischer had made his reputation with a zero-tolerance policy of prosecuting juveniles as adults. But after Epstein had abused underage girls, Krischer, according to the detective on the case, ignored police efforts to charge him with four counts of unlawful sexual activity with a minor and instead the billionaire abuser was indicted only on a minor charge of solicitation of prostitution.

Interviews with over a dozen girls and witnesses were ignored.

The victims were not notified of when they needed to appear before Krischer’s Grand Jury. Calls by the police to issue warrants for the arrest of Epstein and his associates were ignored by Kirscher’s subordinates. Eventually, Kirscher’s people stopped taking phone calls from the police.

The Palm Beach police chief claimed that information was being leaked to Epstein’s lawyers and wrote a public letter attacking Krischer and urging him to disqualify himself from the case. Instead the travesty went on. State prosecutors allowed Epstein to skip sex offender counselling, and hire a private shrink.

When the judge asked assistant state prosecutor Lanna Belohlavek if all the victims had signed off on the deal, she claimed that they had. The lawyer for the victims has said that was not the truth.

As a sex offender, Epstein should have been in state prison, but instead he received a private wing in the Palm Beach County stockade.

“There’s significant budget cuts in the county already, and sending him to the county jail and not the Dept. of Corrections is a significant cost to the taxpayer and the county,” the judge had objected.

But reporting to the stockade allowed Epstein to hire Palm Beach sheriff’s deputies as his security while he spent the day in his office on his work release program. The deputies stayed in the front room of his office, during the time that he was supposed to be in prison, while visitors went into his private office.

The deputies stopped calling Epstein an “inmate” and began referring to him as a “client”.

Palm Beach Sheriff Ric Bradshaw, a Democrat, oversaw the illegal arrangement.

Bradsaw and Krischer were political allies.

After 13 months of this, there was another year of house arrest in which Epstein was able to fly his jet around the country and around the world. Before long, he was partying with the smart set, including Charlie Rose, Katie Couric, Woody Allen and Chelsea Handler. And his case was forgotten. Until now.

The Palm Beach police chief had referred the case to the FBI, hoping to hit Epstein with federal charges. The Feds were able to assemble a 53-page indictment. And they too folded. The U.S. attorney in Miami, Alexander Acosta, is now Trump's secretary of labor. And that explains the sudden renewed interest.

But, unlike Epstein’s Democrat pals, Trump wasn’t hanging out with Epstein after the truth came out.

Epstein’s victims were originally denied justice because of his connections to Democrat politicians. They may now receive justice as part of an attack on a Trump cabinet member in the post-Clinton era.

But why did Epstein get a pass from the feds?

Acosta allegedly told Trump transition officials that he had been told to back off Epstein. “I was told Epstein ‘belonged to intelligence’ and to leave it alone,” he allegedly said.

Meanwhile Epstein had served as a key federal witness and received “valuable consideration” in the Bear Stearns case. The hedge fund managers in the Bear Stearns case however were acquitted. This is yet another mystery in the big question of how Epstein made his money and where it came from.

In a world where financial dealings are carefully tracked by the media, that is its own mystery.

Epstein was supposedly a money manager, but his clients are unknown. His firm, Financial Trust Co. is located in the Virgin Islands. As are a number of other companies with bland names like NES and Maple Inc. that he used to make his purchases. After a decade of litigation, his true net worth is still unknown.

According to one acquittance, Epstein claimed to have helped African dictators hide their stolen money.

Jeffrey Epstein spent his career moving in rarefied social, political and financial circles. It’s unknown who in the government might have given Acosta a “stand down” order in regard to prosecuting him.

And we may never know.

The actual dirty work was handled by Ann Marie Villafaña, a federal prosecutor, who wrote to Epstein's lawyer, "I would prefer not to highlight for the judge all the other crimes and all the other persons that we could charge.”

No mention has been made of her even though she had been rebuked in a previous child sex case.

Meanwhile media outlets, instead of asking Barry Krischer any hard questions, enthusiastically quote a letter by Krischer attacking Acosta.

All the facts of the Epstein case had been available a decade ago. The media chose to ignore them until after the Clintons had flamed out. The timing of the media’s interest in Epstein is its own cover-up.

Now the media wants to talk about Acosta and Trump, instead of Clinton and Krischer.

But the story begins with Krischer.

According to Palm Beach’s top cop, the prosecutor had wanted to nail Epstein. And then something changed. At some point in the case, Barry Krischer may have received his own “stand down” order.

But Krischer’s history is almost as interesting as Epstein.

Epstein was politically protected. And so was Krischer.

When Krischer was sued by a legal secretary who accused him of groping her, the National Organization of Women organized a rally in his defense. One of Krischer’s former state attorneys, Thomas H. Schnieders, would later beat his mother to death with a crowbar. He was found not guilty by reason of insanity. And, instead of going to prison, has been sent to a mental health facility.

The Florida Bar lists his membership as lapsed.

But that’s not the strangest story involving Barry Krischer. In 1986, Mark Baltes was killed in a hit-and-run. The driver of the car hired Krischer, then merely a lawyer, to keep his identity anonymous and make a deal. The mystery dragged on for over two years. Investigators used Krischer’s connections to track him down and discovered that the driver was his lawyer’s tenant. When he was caught, Krischer’s client got off with probation, receiving immunity in exchange for a confession, despite showing no remorse.

These days, Krischer is one of the founders of The Children's Place at Home Safe, an organization that claims to help abused children of around the same ages as Epstein's victims.

The next Barry Krischer Humanitarian Award will be handed out in October. Unless the truth comes out.

CRAP!!!
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Timbuktuo: 11:14pm On Jul 12, 2019
Anduku:

Kophschmerzn was saying he was afraid of going home everyday because racists are waiting around the corners to kill him because of his black skin grin grin grin

Isn't he dead already? He always sounds like a zombie when he types his rubbish on these pages? grin

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Timbuktuo: 11:15pm On Jul 12, 2019
Temple1288:

I suspect it's his ghost doing the posting. grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 11:23pm On Jul 12, 2019
zendi:

Greeting, Budaatum, from across th pond.
To start from the ending, if "knife fatalities" were 4 a year, but now "mere 4 knife fatalities a week", it's a terrible story for a city that used to be so peaceful that police patrolled with baton sticks only. And why "knife fatalities", by the way,,, as if accidental deaths from the use of knives. This is the type chicanery by which European sheeple are brain-cuffed to idiocy. Knives don't cause fatalities, knifers do.
The point of my comment is that London Crime Death or Homicide (both knife and none-knife) is at a 10 year high under a left wing Mayoralty and my point stands.
As for people dying of other causes, you brought that in only to confuse the conversation. Humanity is working hard to reduce death rate, improve health and prolong longevity, but immortality is yet to be invented.
I don't really know where you get the idea London was a "city that used to be so peaceful", and that "police patrolled with baton sticks only" because there's no crime. It sure does not sound like the London that had to remove dustbins from the streets because the IRA were exploding bombs in them or the London that used to have a lot more shootings than the number of stabbings we now have. I guess it's hard to explain to those not in London that for us who are there, one single knife crime has become way too many because it affects youths and black kids more than any other demographic. We sure used to have far more than 4 a week just ten years ago, and its our high standards that make 4 way too many, but compared to the number who die riding a bicycle, for instance, its still a rather insignificant statistic.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by obixcel(m): 11:33pm On Jul 12, 2019
Anduku:

AOC has only one card on her desk and it's the RACE CARD, lol, what else?? It's good sha, let them (old establishment democrats) feel the heat from their own, they always play dis card against Conservatives and Republicans, so it's their turn. The younger, radical and fresh democrats will eat them up and devour them eventually. As it stands now the Democrat Party has no Identity and has lost its soul.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by CTPlayer: 11:41pm On Jul 12, 2019
Trump issues Jeffrey Epstein challenge to press: 'Find out the people that went to the island'

President Trump has a challenge for investigative journalists everywhere: find out who visited convicted sex criminal Jeffrey Epstein’s island.

The billionaire whose plane was called “Lolita Express” by pundits often brought the rich and powerful to his private island. The president on Friday noted that reporters now focused on outgoing Labor Secretary Alex Acosta’s prosecution of Mr. Epstein should dig into who visited what became known among locals as “Orgy Island.”

“Other people, they went all over with him,” Mr. Trump said from the White House lawn. “They went to his island and all over the place. He was very well known in palm his island — whatever his island was, wherever it is, I was never there. Find out the people that went to the island.”

The president also noted that Mr. Epstein was booted from his private Palm Beach, Florida, club Mar-a-Lago, Mediaite reported.

“I didn’t want anything to do with him,” Mr. Trump said. “That was many, many years ago. … I threw him out.”
https://m.washingtontimes.com/news/2019/jul/12/trump-issues-jeffrey-epstein-challenge-press-find-/

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by CTPlayer: 11:43pm On Jul 12, 2019
obixcel:
AOC has only one card on her desk and it's the RACE CARD, lol, what else?? It's good sha, let them (old establishment democrats) feel the heat from their own, they always play dis card against Conservatives and Republicans, so it's their turn. The younger, radical and fresh democrats will eat them up and devour them eventually. As it stands now the Democrat Party has no Identity and has lost its soul.

AOC is a puppet. Some Indian American guys is the puppet master. He bankrolled her campaign and he pulls all of the strings.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by CTPlayer: 11:45pm On Jul 12, 2019
obixcel:

They are some sort of an Anti American party. They should all move somewhere else.

8 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (230) (231) (232) (233) (234) (235) (236) ... (4536) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: ObaIgwe1, bemeruca and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.