Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,474 members, 7,961,468 topics. Date: Sunday, 29 September 2024 at 06:24 AM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (2386) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1902343 Views)

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections -- Trump's Presidency! - NOV. 5!! / American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2383) (2384) (2385) (2386) (2387) (2388) (2389) ... (4452) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 5:30pm On Jun 12, 2021
Ibime:

Will you shut up. We are talking election here, not installation of borehole pumps.

Who gives an election count to a Partizan lunatic with no election experience. That's like giving election audit to Basilico

Below is the lunatic they gave to oversee the fraudit. A lunatic who believes Hugo Chavez rigged election from the grave in Venezuela. Someone who actually follows and retweets Q himself - check the last tweet.

It shall never be well with any fool who says GQP loonies should not be insulted as the cockroaches they are. A whole party that will give a full on QANON member to audit American elections

Who in your opinion was the best?
And remember this is not just an audit it is a forensic audit.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Tdotbluejays1: 5:31pm On Jun 12, 2021
Pro-Bubari protesters. 1,000 naira to carry placard and wear pro Buhari t-shirts. grin

https://twitter.com/ayemojubar/status/1403681747154440192?s=19

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 5:33pm On Jun 12, 2021
Tdotbluejays1:

Big fat liar just like Satan.

In addition, Biden and Putin (the orange turd's slave master) are meeting on the 16th of June in Geneva, 6000km away from Cornwall.

At least you verified that. good boy. Keep up.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Tdotbluejays1: 5:34pm On Jun 12, 2021
basilico:

At least you verified that. good boy. Keep up.
You know I always expose your lies old man cool

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Ibime(m): 5:35pm On Jun 12, 2021
basilico:

Who in your opinion was the best?
And remember this is not just an audit it is a forensic audit.

Yeah, forensic audit of bamboo.

Republican board of Maricopa have counted, audited severally and certified the result and have poopooed the current sham fraudit.

Obviously Republicans who have been overseeing elections for donkeys years are not Republican enough for the steal and lies they want to spread so they gave it QANON to audit.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Tdotbluejays1: 5:38pm On Jun 12, 2021
Ibime:

Yeah, forensic audit of bamboo.

Republican board of Maricopa have counted, audited severally and certified the result and have poopooed the current sham fraudit.

Obviously Republicans who have been overseeing elections for donkeys years are not Republican enough for the steal and lies they want to spread so they gave it QANON to audit.
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Ibime(m): 5:51pm On Jun 12, 2021
Tdotbluejays1:

grin grin grin

The mumu Basilico is expecting mainstream media to give legitimacy to a fraudit run by a QAnon member who retweets Q himself. If they don't, he will say they are hiding the truth.

They will ignore it like the fraud it is. It's paid for by Lin Wood and Trumps inner circle and Trump is constantly on the phone to AZ speaker trying to influence the outcome.

Like I said, the result of every ballot box is known and tabulated. If they are mad, they should release the result of their fraudit by ballot box number, so that any independent auditor can confirm any particular ballot box. What you will find is any recount of those boxes matches the official count while the QAnon are the ones that will try to perpetrate a steal.

In those ballot box tabulations, you can clearly see that Republicans are winning the down ticket but people are voting against the orange buffoon.

If GQP think that by playing to their lunatic base, they will have a chance in future elections, they are forgetting the 20% of Republicans who voted Republican on downticket but Biden on upticket who are disgusted by this pandering to the orange pathological liar. While they secure the 80% of loonies vote, they are ensuring the other 20% will always swing Presidential election away from them.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 5:54pm On Jun 12, 2021
Tdotbluejays1:

You know I always expose your lies old man cool

The Putin bit was deliberate .
The Xibiden wandering around lost is factual
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by sanpipita(m): 5:56pm On Jun 12, 2021
benalvino2:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/slate.com/technology/2021/04/endsars-nigeria-twitter-jack-dorsey-feminist-coalition.amp

This is funny, the Sega dude there disassociated himself from protests, he said he will never be part of it even before Jack said anything about End SARS, how then did Jack derail it and caused divisions?

Mind you Jack only promoted the Bitcoin link after government blocked bank accounts people used in donation.

https://www.thecable.ng/fact-check-did-twitter-fund-endsars-protests-as-lai-claimed

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 5:57pm On Jun 12, 2021
Ibime:

The mumu Basilico is expecting mainstream media to give legitimacy to a fraudit run by a QAnon member who retweets Q himself. If they don't, he will say they are hiding the truth.

They will ignore it like the fraud it is. It's paid for by Lin Wood and Trumps inner circle and Trump is constantly on the phone to AZ speaker trying to influence the outcome.

Like I said, the result of every ballot box is known and tabulated. If they are mad, they should release the result of their fraudit by ballot box number, so that any independent auditor can confirm any particular ballot box. What you will find is any recount of those boxes matches the official count while the QAnon are the ones that will try to perpetrate a steal.

In those ballot box tabulations, you can clearly see that Republicans are winning the down ticket but people are voting against the orange buffoon.

If GQP think that by playing to their lunatic base, they will have a chance in future elections, they are forgetting the 20% of Republicans who voted Republican on downticket but Biden on upticket who are disgusted by this pandering to the orange pathological liar. While they secure the 80% of loonies vote, they are ensuring the other 20% will always swing Presidential election away from them.

Correction. Ballots availed with full chain of custody are in batches. Some batches have 20% less votes than indicated.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Ibime(m): 5:58pm On Jun 12, 2021
basilico:

Correction. Ballots availed with full chain of custody are in batches. Some batches have 20% less votes than indicated.

According to QAnon

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino2(m): 6:00pm On Jun 12, 2021
sanpipita:

This is funny, the Sega dude there disassociated himself from protests, he said he will never be part of it even before Jack said anything about End SARS, how then did Jack derail it and caused divisions?

Mind you Jack only promoted the Bitcoin link after government blocked bank accounts people used in donation.

https://www.thecable.ng/fact-check-did-twitter-fund-endsars-protests-as-lai-claimed

That's one of the points.

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by sanpipita(m): 6:08pm On Jun 12, 2021
benalvino2:

That's one of the point.
And other point of Jack causing divisions and derailing the protests?
Was Jack the only international figure that tweeted about End SARS?

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino2(m): 6:11pm On Jun 12, 2021
sanpipita:

And other point of Jack causing divisions and derailing the protests?

[s]Was Jack the only international figure that tweeted about End SARS?[/s]
Jack promote a protest in Nigeria using his company, then he promotes means of which they raise funds from. They are protesting against a country's government, why is he getting involved?
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 6:12pm On Jun 12, 2021
Ibime:

According to QAnon

One thing I keep begging you that you are being manipulated by the left.
Snapshot of "maricopa ballot box batches" from two search engines.
Google.com
Duckduckgo.com

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Tdotbluejays1: 6:25pm On Jun 12, 2021
basilico:

The Putin bit was deliberate .
The Xibiden wandering around lost is factual
Stop lieing. It wasn't deliberate. You tried to hoodwink us till you got called out.

In addition, what proof have you got from the a cropped and edited 15seconds video that he was wondering? He could be saying hello to the journalist or the people, Facts. He is a good man unlike the former evil guy that wasn't welcomed in the UK.

Chai. Who did this to you? when a so called Engineering graduate starts reasoning like a primary 2 drop out. I wouldn't trust you to jump start a car battery let alone install solar panels.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by sanpipita(m): 6:35pm On Jun 12, 2021
benalvino2:

Jack promote a protest in Nigeria using his company, then he promotes means of which they raise funds from. They are protesting against a country's government, why is he getting involved?

Riddle me where should he have promoted it from? the protest was already global before Jack even said anything probably that was how he got attention of it, why single him out?

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Ibime(m): 6:37pm On Jun 12, 2021
basilico:

One thing I keep begging you that you are being manipulated by the left.
Snapshot of "maricopa ballot box batches" from two search engines.
Google.com
Duckduckgo.com

Is the auditor not QAnon member?

Thank God for Google for protecting me from lunacy. Enjoy your DuckDuckgo

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 6:44pm On Jun 12, 2021
Tdotbluejays1:

Stop lieing. It wasn't deliberate. You tried to hoodwink us till you got called out.

In addition, what proof have you got from the a cropped and edited 15seconds video that he was wondering? He could be saying hello to the journalist or the people, Facts. He is a good man unlike the former evil guy that wasn't welcomed in the UK.

Chai. Who did this to you? when a so called Engineering graduate starts reasoning like a primary 2 drop out. I wouldn't trust you to jump start a car battery let alone install solar panels.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Livelystone01: 6:50pm On Jun 12, 2021
PrideofLincoln2:
Don't believe that junk. That guy throws insults too albeit subliminally. People that disagrees with him are leftists and wishing someone Children's death few years ago on this particular forum is even worse. I will own up to my own faults because it's a life I grew up in and I see people who don't have any idea how things work here carrying the Nazi banners like their lives depends on it.
The truth is, I believe we all can do better than this.

We can agree to disagree, but not the insults thrown around by everyone. I mean the supporters of both the GOP and the Democrats

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Tdotbluejays1: 6:51pm On Jun 12, 2021
basilico:

And you expect us to believe those trash from far right blogs sites. You can do better.

The video is originally from ITV news right?
If you can post a link from ITV saying or mentioning that he indeed got lost. I would apologize for calling you a liar.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 7:06pm On Jun 12, 2021
Ibime:

Is the auditor not QAnon member?

Thank God for Google for protecting me from lunacy. Enjoy your DuckDuckgo

I don't know whether he is a Qanon believer.
Does not make a difference though. Alex Jones spouts unbelievable conspiracies but he is correct many times. In other words whatever one believes does not consign all his actions to the dustbin.
There are devil worshipers in the world and I think many in academia who discipline students for wrong doing (against their god devil wishes)

Searching for an excuse to dismiss him. As far as I can tell he is not the one counting.There are tens of people doing the audit.

Instead of googling about the process why not scrutinize what's going on from their Livestream.

azaudit.org

You can save footage from the above link , analyse it and mention the wrongdoing. Because all you are doing is avoiding to discover and observe for yourself, instead you are standing outside the tent pissing in.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 7:09pm On Jun 12, 2021
Tdotbluejays1:

And you expect us to believe those trash from far right blogs sites. You can do better.

The video is originally from ITV news right?
If you can post a link from ITV saying or mentioning that he indeed got lost. I would apologize for calling you a liar.

He got lost period. If I get another video from nother angle you will request that I say where his demented mind was.
Im not the authors of those articles remember
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Tdotbluejays1: 7:18pm On Jun 12, 2021
basilico:

He got lost period. If I get another video from nother angle you will request that I say where his demented was.
Im not the authors of those articles remember
You couldn't find a link shey? Hence, you couldn't back up your lies with facts to make it the truth.. You sir are a shameless liar grin. My claim of you being a liar just like the devil stays.

It is even preposterous to include Fact/Truth and Qanon cultists in the same sentence. They always have their tinfoil hats on.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 7:25pm On Jun 12, 2021
Tdotbluejays1:

You couldn't find a link shey? Hence, you couldn't back up your lies with facts to make it the truth.. You sir are a shameless liar grin. My claim of you being a liar just like the devil stays.

It is even preposterous to include Fact/Truth and Qanon cultists in the same sentence. They always have their tinfoil hats on.

Am I the author of those articles on the screenshot?
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Tdotbluejays1: 7:28pm On Jun 12, 2021
basilico:

Am I the author of those articles on the screenshot?
You should know better than posting false information. Anyway, enjoy your weekend sir.

At Obixcel. Keep the videos coming cool

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 7:40pm On Jun 12, 2021
Tdotbluejays1:

You should know better than posting false information. Anyway, enjoy your weekend sir.

At Obixcel. Keep the videos coming cool

Like the fake twitter photoshop of Trump wearing his trouser backwards that you believed.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Tdotbluejays1: 7:45pm On Jun 12, 2021
basilico:

Like the fake twitter photoshop of Trump wearing his trouser backwards that you believed.
If I remember clearly. I said it may or may not be true. I never claimed it was factual neither did I believe that it was true..

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 7:48pm On Jun 12, 2021
benalvino2:

You have a misconception of what sponsor is.
But who was Buhari talking to?

No I do not have a misconception of what sponsor is! By your definition seun is sponsoring my comments here when the truth is he merely facilitates my ability to comment here, and has not got a clue what I'm saying (only because I am too unimportant to be on his radar of course!).

Buhari was talking to the youths who are agitating for the dissolution of Nigeria, and who those specifically I are would let you determine all by yourself, but what he said was a threat that is not very wise of him.

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino2(m): 8:00pm On Jun 12, 2021
budaatum:

No I do not have a misconception of what sponsor is! By your definition seun is sponsoring my comments here when the truth is he merely facilitates my ability to comment here, and has not got a clue what I'm saying (only because I am too unimportant to be on his radar of course!).

Buhari was talking to the youths who are agitating for the dissolution of Nigeria, and who those specifically I are would let you determine all by yourself, but what he said was a threat that is not very wise of him.

Again you are confusing. Seun is not Nairaland, Nairaland is a platform.
Jack the CEO of Twitter tweeted, have his company prop up trends, he make some special stuff in support of the protest, then he helped fund the protest. That is not the same as me or you posting a comment on Twitter, that is the company doing stuff to promote a protest.

Again, you posting here does not mean or have anything to do with seun. Nairaland is just a platform. But if Nairaland as a company endorse a protest then the company has gone beyond just being a platform.

No don't let me figure out for myself. We know he is talking about people burning government buildings and killing. He said he will teach them a lesson. You call it a threat, but it is open for interpretation. I don't support or like the tweet but it does not break any Twitter rules.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln2: 8:02pm On Jun 12, 2021
Livelystone01:

The truth is, I believe we all can do better than this.

We can agree to disagree, but not the insults thrown around by everyone. I mean the supporters of both the GOP and the Democrats

I agree with you that we all can do better but what I do not understand is for someone trying to act like a moral police officer of the same thing he's guilty of. Got your point though. Gracia.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Livelystone01: 8:11pm On Jun 12, 2021
PrideofLincoln2:
I agree with you that we all can do better but what I do not understand is for someone trying to act like a moral police officer of the same thing he's guilty of. Got your point though. Gracia.
One love

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2383) (2384) (2385) (2386) (2387) (2388) (2389) ... (4452) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: GreatFrayol and 16 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.