Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,203,982 members, 7,987,518 topics. Date: Monday, 28 October 2024 at 12:12 PM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (2392) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1964503 Views)

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections -- Trump's Presidency! - NOV. 5!! / American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2389) (2390) (2391) (2392) (2393) (2394) (2395) ... (4558) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln2: 9:22pm On Jun 13, 2021
Tdotbluejays1:

grin grin grin
The midget troll is in a different world of his own.

Benalvino is atleast not a troll. He just likes arguing and never gives up. Bayelsa Owei brought him into this thread if I remember clearly. I don't understand how the two have been getting along though. They probably don't discuss politics when they meet or Bayelsaowei us just calm & gentle grin
I agree with you that he is better than the midget but who post personal stuffs on a forum like this. Should we be posting our resources that God has blessed us with here and the same people will call us out on that for showing off. Tundra might be a big thing to him because that is his level on Earth but to some of us, it is nothing.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino2(m): 9:24pm On Jun 13, 2021
PrideofLincoln2:
I agree with you that he is better than the midget but who post personal stuffs on a forum like this. Should we be posting our resources that God has blessed us with here and the same people will call us out on that for showing off. Tundra might be a big thing to him because that is his level on Earth but to some of us, it is nothing.

Chill, I hardly talk about what I have here. Even salford or anyone for that matter. Nobody talks about what they have more than you do. Just chill.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln2: 9:25pm On Jun 13, 2021
benalvino2:

Chill, I hardly talk about what I have here. Even salford or anyone for that matter. Nobody talks about what they have more than you do. Just chill.
Tell me any material thing I talk about here and if you can't, hush your mouth.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino2(m): 9:26pm On Jun 13, 2021
PrideofLincoln2:
Tell me any material thing I talk about here and if you can't, hush your mouth.

No need to discuss this. You are sounding jealous and like what we call enemy of progress. You pray that I have nothing so you can feel good. What kind of man are you?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by DissTroy(m): 9:26pm On Jun 13, 2021
PrideofLincoln2:
That is not even his vehicle. Imagine if we start showing our properties starting from our house and furniture not to talk of vehicles. Poverty way of doing things I guess.

This is hypocritically and shamelessly interesting coming from you, PrideofLincoln2, who was insisting on sending me $500 unsolicited and kept on pressing that I take it even when I wanted none of it, and ask that you send it to a Nairaland charity case, just for one reason - to proof that you are 'rich'. Worse even, at that point, you had no idea who I was or what I looked like, and it could have been good as setting the $500 notes on fire. All for what? 7 'likes' at best.

This hypocrisy of trying to gaslight others for the same things you do (even worse) is why people slam Liberals as hypocritical.

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln2: 9:31pm On Jun 13, 2021
DissTroy:

This is hypocritically and shamelessly interesting coming from you, PrideofLincoln2, who was insisting on sending me $500 unsolicited and kept on pressing that I take it just for one reason - to proof that you are 'rich'. Worse even, at that point, you had no idea who I was or what I looked like, and it could have been good as setting the $500 notes on fire just for 7 'likes' at best.

This hypocrisy of trying to gaslight others for the same things you do (even worse) is why people slam Liberals as hypocritical.
Obviously you justify what I think of you. Sending $500 is posting material things on Nairaland. Does that makes sense to you. I could post pics of my house and trucks and other things here. What do that make me. You are a special breed indeed and no surprise you worship the vile racist Pig Trump.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by EnlightenedUFO: 9:32pm On Jun 13, 2021
basilico, your dear leader trump was a Rogue one, a real slime. He even spied on his own lawyer, na waoo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino2(m): 9:32pm On Jun 13, 2021
PrideofLincoln2 your buddy Tdotbluejays1 is giving advice and helping people settle down in Canada. What are you doing for people other than praying they fail? You are such a vile person. I agree I live in a tent and I am poor. Just allow person flex in peace. You partner in crime tdot understands a good time and celebrate with someones joy... You as usual you want to put San San for person Gari. Na wao

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln2: 9:33pm On Jun 13, 2021
benalvino2:

No need to discuss this. You are sounding jealous and like what we call enemy of progress. You pray that I have nothing so you can feel good. What kind of man are you?
Jealous of you. You are one sicko. Your entire worth in life is not up to 5% of my 401K if you know what that means.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino2(m): 9:35pm On Jun 13, 2021
PrideofLincoln2:
Jealous of you. You are one sicko. Your entire worth in life is not up to 5% of my 401K if you know what that means.

Nobody is arguing with you o. I am still contempt and happy with the little I have. If you like be richer than Elon Musk and Jeff put together. grin

Some of us no they talk 401k up and down. We just they enjoy ourselves

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by EnlightenedUFO: 9:38pm On Jun 13, 2021
DissTroy:

There's some reverse engineered honesty here. You recognize the Republiqans now are hypocrites, your vex is that liberals copy the hypocrites and are now worse (true in some parts, big lie in other areas) but you are being honest on that important part. Great road to recovery.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln2: 9:41pm On Jun 13, 2021
benalvino2:
PrideofLincoln2 your buddy Tdotbluejays1 is giving advice and helping people settle down in Canada. What are you doing for people other than praying they fail? You are such a vile person. I agree I live in a tent and I am poor. Just allow person flex in peace. You partner in crime tdot understands a good time and celebrate with someones joy... You as usual you want to put San San for person Gari. Na wao
I know how many people in Nigeria I have assisted in getting US visas over the years but I don't have to hype that on Nairaland. I used to have a very close friend of my wife who was a Consular officer at the Victoria Island Embassy few years ago and she really assisted the people of good character I introduced to her. She's in Zimbabwe now as a Consular and I guess she couldn't do much for the couple of friends that are talking to me about moving to the Fruited Plains.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by DissTroy(m): 9:41pm On Jun 13, 2021
PrideofLincoln2:
Obviously you justify what I think of you. Sending $500 is posting material things on Nairaland. Does that makes sense to you. I could post pics of my house and trucks and other things here. What do that make me. You are a special breed indeed and no surprise you worship the vile racist Pig Trump.
Actually it is if you have the ability to juxtapose situations or subjective thinking.

According to you, Ben posting the pictures of him driving is showing off and poverty mentality as, still according to you, he's proving he lives comfortably (his is better as he's hanging out with someone who can easily verify his identity which means he's not faking his claims).

Relatively, you wanting to fork out $500 to a random person on a supposed anonymous forum was to prove to me (and the reading public) that you are living comfortably. ...The same thing you are accusing Benalvino2 of.

If you are insisting it's poverty mentality, then your actions too point to one thing - poverty mentality.

The point is to further reinforce and prove what I have always accused you especially of - hypocrisy and gaslighting.

Adding "...you worship the racist pig Trump" is just your rallying cry to save face and rally your peers around you when caught in the act like the CCT Chairman siding the "Biafran Boys" slur when caught physically assaulting a person to stoke tribal sentiments, thereby taking attention away from his misconduct.

I know this game very well. smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by EnlightenedUFO: 9:42pm On Jun 13, 2021
Don't be an armchair cultist for trump. Some of you here are just shilling for a corrupt and slimey demagogue. Even those who were in his NSC are alarmed at the extent trump went after everyone who did not enable his corruption.

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by EnlightenedUFO: 9:46pm On Jun 13, 2021
DissTroy:

Actually it is if you have the ability to juxtapose situations or subjective thinking.

According to you, Ben posting the pictures of him driving is showing off and poverty mentality as, still according to you, he's proving he lives comfortably (his is better than as he's hanging out with someone who can easily verify his identity which means he's not faking his claims).

Relatively, you wanting to fork out $500 to a random person on a supposed anonymous forum was to prove to me (and the reading public) that you are living comfortably. ...The same thing you are accusing Benalvino2 of.

If you are insisting it's poverty mentality, then your actions too point out to one thing - poverty mentality.

The point is to further reinforce and prove what I have always accused you especially off - hypocrisy and gaslighting.

Adding "...you worship the racist pig Trump" is just your rallying cry to save face and rally your peers around when caught in the act like the CCT Chairman siding the "Biafran Boys" slur when caught physically assaulting a person to stoke tribal sentiments, thereby taking attention away from his misconduct.

See, you talk too much. I will even go farther than him if you could renounce your ignorant loyalty to trump and his cultish ideas. To save one man's life is a big deal, even if you are faceless, coz you can go on affecting others in the real world with your change of heart and who knows if it would be in the millions. Only a narrow mind will start making conjectures without looking at the broader issues, like saving a life from the deep end of lies.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln2: 9:55pm On Jun 13, 2021
DissTroy:

According to you, Ben posting the pictures of him driving is showing off and poverty mentality as, still according to you, he's proving he lives comfortably (his is better as he's hanging out with someone who can easily verify his identity which means he's not faking his claims).

If you are insisting it's poverty mentality, then your actions too point to one thing - poverty mentality.

The point is to further reinforce and prove what I have always accused you especially of - hypocrisy and gaslighting.

Adding "...you worship the racist pig Trump" is just your rallying cry to save face and rally your peers around you when caught in the act like the CCT Chairman siding the "Biafran Boys" slur when caught physically assaulting a person to stoke tribal sentiments, thereby taking attention away from his misconduct.

What you wrote makes no sense but I won't drag it with you. Like I said, I and many here could post the neighborhoods we live in with the pics of our houses and how can you verify that's our houses. You can keep on gaslighting all you want but the bottomline is that we all know ourselves. I guess I need to post some material things the good man above has blessed me with and you will be one of the first people here to take offense to it.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino2(m): 9:55pm On Jun 13, 2021
PrideofLincoln2:
I know how many people in Nigeria I have assisted in getting US visas over the years but I don't have to hype that on Nairaland. I used to have a very close friend of my wife who was a Consular officer at the Victoria Island Embassy few years ago and she really assisted the people of good character I introduced to her. She's in Zimbabwe now as a Consular and I guess she couldn't do much for the couple of friends that are talking to me about moving to the Fruited Plains.

From your behavior here you won't even help an old lady cross the road. I don't know why you are so pained that someone is living happily and well. You should be happy but only you know why you want people to fail so bad undecided
Shameful

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by DissTroy(m): 9:55pm On Jun 13, 2021
EnlightenedUFO:

See, you talk too much. I will even go farther than him if you could renouve your ignorant loyalty to trump and his cultish ideas. To save one man's life is a big deal, Ben if you are faceless, coz you can go on affecting others too. Only a narrow mind will start making conjectures without looking at the broader issues, like saving a life from the deep end of lies.

Dude, is something wrong with you? Are you hellbent to never be able to have a civil conversation without insults which I even best you at? Don't you have better choice of words?

For three whole days or more I have particularly toned down on the vitriol, choosing - and surprisingly so - to kinder words.

I have mostly ignored your quotes with insults in this period because I do not want to ruin or take over the thread.

Do you want an actual civil back-and-forth? Choose your words carefully. Even Budaátum cautioned you yesterday and today to not deliberately instigate with your replies. You can pass your message without pointedly insulting adjectives.

You do not want the Disstrôy on diss-overdrive, trust me. Nobody is better for it. Your next reply would decide which many sides of Dissröy you'd be contending with on this thread.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino2(m): 9:59pm On Jun 13, 2021
DissTroy:

Dude, is something wrong with you? Are you hellbent to never be able to have a civil conversation without insults which I even best you at? Do you have better choice of words?

For three whole days or more I have particularly toned down on the vitriol, choosing - and surprisingly so - to choose more kinder words.

I have mostly ignored you quotes with insults in this period because I do not want to ruin or take over the thread.

Do you want an actual civil back-and-forth? Choose your words carefully. Even Budaátum cautioned you yesterday and today to not deliberately instigate with your replies. You can pass your message without pointedly insulting adjectives.

You do not want the Disstrôy on diss-overdrive, trust me. Nobody is better for it. Your next reply would decide which many sides of Dissröy you'd be contending with on this thread.

He wants recognition. I don't know which trophy he will get for his efforts but whatever it is he is sure working hard for it.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln2: 9:59pm On Jun 13, 2021
benalvino2:

From your behavior here you won't even help an old lady cross the road. I don't know why you are so pained that someone is living happily and well. You should be happy but only you know why you want people to fail so bad undecided
Shameful
You are a sicko. I have donated money anonymously on three occasions on Nairaland forum that I kept to myself. You don't know a damn thing about me except the junks you gobble up because I love to throw it in your face that when it comes to America, your thoughts are meaningless because you do not count when the tyres hits the road.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino2(m): 10:02pm On Jun 13, 2021
PrideofLincoln2:
You are a sicko. I have donated money anonymously on three occasions on Nairaland forum that I kept to myself. You don't know a damn thing about me except the junks you gobble up because I love to throw it in your face that when it comes to America, your thoughts are meaningless because you do not count when the tyres hits the road.

I am happy for you and the lives you changed even if it's 0. I don't believe you can spend a dime for anyone. But it's your claim. Like I said, anytime you want to lie you become something.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln2: 10:02pm On Jun 13, 2021
EnlightenedUFO:

See, you talk too much. I will even go farther than him if you could renounce your ignorant loyalty to trump and his cultish ideas. To save one man's life is a big deal, even if you are faceless, coz you can go on affecting others in the real world with your change of heart and who knows if it would be in the millions. Only a narrow mind will start making conjectures without looking at the broader issues, like saving a life from the deep end of lies.
Don't mind that unpaid coon. Any Black man especially an African that will carry water for an open racist like Trump is beneath scorn. These coons never lived a day of their lives in the Fruited Plains but they know America more than Americans.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by DissTroy(m): 10:02pm On Jun 13, 2021
PrideofLincoln2:
What you wrote makes no sense but I won't drag it with you. Like I said, I and many here could post the neighborhoods we live in with the pics of our houses and how can you verify that's our houses. You can keep on gaslighting all you want but the bottomline is that we all know ourselves. I guess I need to post some material things the good man above has blessed me with and you will be one of the first people here to take offense to it.

Oh! But you did. Remember you unwittingly posted your office address which was supposed to be in a high-rise in Chicago to prove to me you are earning a gazillion dollars?
Remember I went digging (well, we know the outcome of that since the said office isn't in the building but that's not the point )?
There's none which is as particularly as direct as giving your supposed office address to prove to us you were doing well? Even random pictures of houses and cars pale i comparison since those wouldn't be with specific addresses.

Any other person could have accused him and maybe it could have held weight but from you who have done worse? That's the personification of hypocrisy and gaslighting. smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln2: 10:06pm On Jun 13, 2021
benalvino2:

I am happy for you and the lives you changed even if it's 0. I don't believe you can spend a dime for anyone. But it's your claim. Like I said, anytime you want to lie you become something.
I sure can if you want to take me on my wager to benefit a charitable cause in Nigeria. Anything you and your sidekicks DissTroy and basilico including Obixcel will come up with will be tripled by me to be overseen by the Mods and PDPGuy. I doubt if you rich guys will not back down
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino2(m): 10:09pm On Jun 13, 2021
PrideofLincoln2:
I sure can if you want to take me on my wager to benefit a charitable cause in Nigeria. Anything you and your sidekicks DissTroy and basilico including Obixcel will come up with will be tripled by me to be overseen by the Mods and PDPGuy. I doubt if you rich guys will not back down

You have been repeating this for ages. Please if it pains you that I have a car I will sell it so you can find happiness. Haba

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln2: 10:10pm On Jun 13, 2021
DissTroy:

Oh! But you did. Remember you unwittingly posted your office address which was supposed to be in a high-rise in Chicago to prove to me you are earning a gazillion dollars?
Remember I went digging (well, we know the outcome of that since the said office isn't in the building but that's not the point )?
There's none which is as particular as direct as giving your supposed office address to prove to us you were doing well? Even random pictures of houses and cars pale i comparison since those wouldn't be with specific addresses.

Any other person could have accused him and maybe it could have held weight but from you who have done worse? That's the personification of hypocrisy and gaslighting. smiley
I posted my office address because it's a high rise building and that doesn't show exactly the company I work for. So what are you getting a blood pressure over that. I live in Oak Park too very near to Harlem and Chicago Avenue and let that get your blood pressure up since you will probably go to bed tonight without electricity.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino2(m): 10:12pm On Jun 13, 2021
I said I met with my bro who use to frequent this thread. The normal thing to do like Tdotbluejays1 was to ask how he is doing. Instead jealousy kicks in for you PrideofLincoln2. I think you should grow up and celebrate with people and not pray for their failure to make you feel good. Again, what kind of person are you?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln2: 10:13pm On Jun 13, 2021
benalvino2:

You have been repeating this for ages. Please if it pains you that I have a car I will sell it so you can find happiness. Haba
I couldn't give a damn about your truck with the Engine light on. We don't ride like that in my neck of the wood. I bet you none of the vehicles own by wifey and I is showing engine lights on.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by DissTroy(m): 10:14pm On Jun 13, 2021
benalvino2:

He wants recognition. I don't know which trophy he will get for his efforts but whatever it is he is sure working hard for it.

I understand the game he's playing. I have seen it happen a thousand times and over on Nairaland and I've been involved in such controversies, exposing the persons.

It begins with outrightly supporting every opinion of people like the ones he supports because they've made him believe he's highly-placed.
After proving himself an ally for months or years, he'd go seek favours from them, either ffinancial or travel favours.

FrancîsTony was notorious for defending woke ideas and feminism on Nairaland and it ended with him seeking financial favours from these feminists.

Ibïme literally shiïs in the mouths of some of these servile boys in the EuroSoccer section and they eat it up without question. Months or years after, they go begging in his inbox for one favour or the other. Some for stipends to feed. Those are the people he mentioned he helped on Nairaland after proving they are "loyal boys".

It's why DarkRebèl admitted he had apologized for insulting Ibïme years ago then mentioned the economy is very hard. Get the connection?

He and they are used to that slave mentality so when they see they can't use it on this thread as the people having differing opinions from them need nothing from them, they can't handle it. We were supposed to not have opinions at all else when, they think, we'd come ask for favours, they'd turn us down.

That's the point they don't understand. That's why some politicians can't deal with the fact that some citizens refuse to kowtow to them or acknowledge their existence even on social media.

We are the outliers they didn't prepare for. smiley

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln2: 10:14pm On Jun 13, 2021
benalvino2:
I said I met with my bro who use to frequent this thread. The normal thing to do like Tdotbluejays1 was to ask how he is doing. Instead jealousy kicks in for you PrideofLincoln2. I think you should grow up and celebrate with people and not pray for their failure to make you feel good. Again, what kind of person are you?
You are the one that should grow up and pay attention to Nigeria which Buhari is running down to the sewage hole instead of you focusing on what will not be of help to you in life. Charity begins at home.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino2(m): 10:15pm On Jun 13, 2021
PrideofLincoln2:
I couldn't give a damn about your truck with the Engine light on. We don't ride like that in my neck of the wood. I bet you none of the vehicles own by wifey and I is showing engine lights on.

Ok. Here it is pretty common for engine light to be on. Sometimes a tiny thing like fuel tank cover can turn it on.
Just keep your jealousy to yourself. Thank you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino2(m): 10:17pm On Jun 13, 2021
PrideofLincoln2:
You are the one that should grow up and pay attention to Nigeria which Buhari is running down to the sewage hole instead of you focusing on what will not be of help to you in life. Charity begins at home.

I told you I got two cars right? If I get a 3rd will you kill yourself?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2389) (2390) (2391) (2392) (2393) (2394) (2395) ... (4558) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: 13 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.