Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,204,165 members, 7,988,035 topics. Date: Monday, 28 October 2024 at 11:19 PM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (2451) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1966497 Views)

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections -- Trump's Presidency! - NOV. 5!! / American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2448) (2449) (2450) (2451) (2452) (2453) (2454) ... (4561) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Tdotbluejays1: 4:20pm On Jun 29, 2021
PrideofLincoln2:
Rep Adam Kinzinger can't stand Trump for a second and good for him being a Republican from Illinois that comes from a deep Republican Congressional District. Not all this right wingers are dumb. A lot of them don't want anything to do with trump knowing that he's toxic to their Party. I wish Trump keeps up his lunacy so that it will motivate Tens of millions of us to vote in 2022 which is around the corner.
Yup. This guy is very very very republican. An hardcore one, but the umudikeans would call him a Liberal
or democrat cause he chose to be with the truth and not join the cult.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Tdotbluejays1: 4:21pm On Jun 29, 2021
PrideofLincoln2:
A lot of them don't want anything to do with trump knowing that he's toxic to their Party. I wish Trump keeps up his lunacy so that it will motivate Tens of millions of us to vote in 2022 which is around the corner.
Exactly why I don't want him to go away yet. He is good for business grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino2(m): 4:23pm On Jun 29, 2021
Tdotbluejays1:

Your internet dad is back. I hope he bought you a lollipop grin

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln2: 4:24pm On Jun 29, 2021
Tdotbluejays1:

Yup. This guy is very very very republican. An hardcore one, but the umudikeans would call him a Liberal
or democrat cause he chose to be with the truth and not join the cult.
He's well known in our State and he's very popular in his District in Central/Southern Illinois which is about 4 hours drive from Chicago. He is just tired of Trump's bs and he's calling trump out for destroying the Republican Party. Of what good is Trump for Republicans. A guy that was shamed out of office in ignominy. Good for Adam Kinzinger and I hope many more influential republicans follow him because I truly wants two strong parties in the Fruited Plains.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Tdotbluejays1: 4:26pm On Jun 29, 2021
benalvino2:

Your internet dad is back. I hope he bought you a lollipop grin
And how does that affect you in umudike.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln2: 4:27pm On Jun 29, 2021
Tdotbluejays1:

As much as the cultists in Republican Party sucks up to trump, they will be a minority party in US. Trump's name is very toxic to majority of Americans and that is what these cultists on Nairaland do not know because they don't know the reality on the ground except the junk they swallows from the Right Wing Nazi loving blogs they Google their junks from.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Tdotbluejays1: 4:30pm On Jun 29, 2021
PrideofLincoln2:
As much as the cultists in Republican Party sucks up to trump, they will be a minority party in US. Trump's name is very toxic to majority of Americans and that is what these cultists on Nairaland do not know because they don't know the reality on the ground except the junk they swallows from the Right Wing Nazi loving blogs they Google their junks from.
The cultists couldn't win him the election last year. They lost the Senate and Congress as added bonus.
Now that the cultists have even reduced in numbers and the party is divided. The future is not looking very bright for the GOP.
Lindsay Graham was right about what he said about Cadet Bone Spurs on destroying the party.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino2(m): 4:31pm On Jun 29, 2021
Tdotbluejays1:

I didn't show any signs of distress abi? I am just happy for you that your daddy, role model is back grin
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln2: 4:31pm On Jun 29, 2021
Tdotbluejays1:

I don't know why Black guys from Africa are in love with a vile unrepentant racist. What do they gain from Trump that we do not gain especially us that lives in Western world. These loudmouth clowns know nothing but they will be the first to open their brown smelly teeth to spout garbage about a place they absolutely know nothing about. This is lunacy at the peak.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Tdotbluejays1: 4:31pm On Jun 29, 2021
benalvino2:

I didn't show any signs of distress abi? I am just happy for you that your daddy, role model is back grin
Just as Basilico is your role model. I would rather have a stone as role model than Basilico. Just saying grin
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Tdotbluejays1: 4:34pm On Jun 29, 2021
PrideofLincoln2:
I don't know why Black guys from Africa are in love with a vile unrepentant racist. What do they gain from Trump that we do not gain especially us that lives in Western world. These loudmouth clowns know nothing but they will be the first to open their brown smelly teeth to spout garbage about a place they absolutely know nothing about. This is lunacy at the peak.
Atleast I understand the coons in America like Candace and co, but I have no clue why the coons across the Atlantic would support someone who sees them as apes and monkeys grin

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln2: 4:34pm On Jun 29, 2021
Tdotbluejays1:

The cultists couldn't win him the election last year. They lost the Senate and Congress as added bonus.
Now that the cultists have even reduced in numbers and the party is divided. The future is not looking very bright for the GOP.
Lindsay Graham was right about what he said about Cadet Bone Spurs on destroying the party.
I said Trump will destroy the Republican Party for the next generation or two if he wins the Republican nomination and my prediction is coming out to be the truth. There's nothing about him or his extended family that is presidential hence I called him the worst President in American History and history will mark his presidency as a black dot in American presidency.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by feedthenation(m): 4:36pm On Jun 29, 2021
---Donald Trump statement on Nigeria banning Twitter---

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln2: 4:37pm On Jun 29, 2021
Tdotbluejays1:

Atleast I understand the coons in America like Candace and co, but I have no clue why the coons across the Atlantic would support someone who sees them as apes and monkeys grin
You can tell the likes of Qandace and the others are getting paid but the ones on Nairaland that can't donate $5 to Trump's con game, what do they get for their idolatry. As much hatred as I have for Trump, at least my wife and I got a tax cut which we were happy for. What do these guys get except wasting their precious data on a guy that think of them as subhuman from Africa shiithole in his own mouth.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln2: 4:40pm On Jun 29, 2021
feedthenation:
You can tell that Trump is not the sharpest knife in the drawer. He thinks of himself as a Dictator like his friends in Russia and North Korea. He has no power and no president in American history will ever have that kind of power to ban any company. I have yet to see one man or woman who was scared of Trump in his four years of tragic rule. Good riddance to one of God's worst creatures on Earth.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 4:46pm On Jun 29, 2021
benalvino2:

Your premise is wrong. Blacks don't vote republicans, they identify as dems so you don't expect them to fill the republican party. People like you have made it a crime for them to be a republican not to talk about taking up a republican office.

You showed nothing. You did not answer the question.
Ben, if the bold is true, it serves as an example of the systemic racism you've been asking for.

It isn't true, of course, but if you understand what I've said, you'd at least now know what systemic racism is.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino2(m): 4:47pm On Jun 29, 2021
Tdotbluejays1:

Just as Basilico is your role model. I would rather have a stone as role model than Basilico. Just saying grin

Lol, basilico and I don't always agree. But nice to see your daddy back.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Tdotbluejays1: 4:50pm On Jun 29, 2021
feedthenation:
I knew this man has mental health issue. His cultists can now go ahead and cancel Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and WhatsApp. Parler and Gab are doing great NOT.
cheesy
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino2(m): 4:51pm On Jun 29, 2021
budaatum:

Ben, if the bold is true, it serves as an example of the systemic racism you've been asking for.

It isn't true, of course, but if you understand what I've said, you'd at least now know what systemic racism is.

Lmao, coronavirus relo wants to vote trump junior or Rudy guiliani and PrideofLincoln says he is coon, a sellout and coronavirus relo because of all this label and condemnation decided that he won't vote a republican is systematic racism? Hahahahaha
Xd Xd

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 4:51pm On Jun 29, 2021
LordReed:

You are the one disgracing yourself since you can't hear how dumb you sound. Tim Scott is a black Senate Republican but since you can't be bothered to activate the grey matter in that nut case you call a head you defaulted to lies and misinformation.

Meanwhile show me where I have called blacks sellout for voting Republican.

Look at who is trying to educate me on systematic racism while at the same time acknowledging that Republicans don't favour black candidates. Do you even hear yourself? LMAO!

He obviously just uses words he does not comprehend and will not bother to try to understand. You can tell by how he distorts what he sees to be what is abundant in his own heart.

He promised to be good on Sundays, but woefully didn't this last one to the point that he made me sin and now I have to serve penance all week.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Tdotbluejays1: 4:52pm On Jun 29, 2021
benalvino2:

Lol, basilico and I don't always agree. But nice to see your daddy back.
Who cares whether you two agree or disagree. You two could be gay partners, but it's non of my business what you both do behind closed doors grin
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 4:55pm On Jun 29, 2021
Tdotbluejays1:

Vitamin C grin grin grin

Vitamin L for lies, you mean.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino2(m): 4:57pm On Jun 29, 2021
budaatum:

He obviously just uses words he does not comprehend and will not bother to try to understand. You can tell by how he distorts what he sees to be what is abundant in his own heart.

He promised to be good on Sundays, but woefully didn't this last one to the point that he made me sin and now I have to serve penance all week.

You are here to show your lunacy again. You make an outrageous claim, when asked to prove it you will say go and read or I will not waste my time. You debate up and down on nairaland, you should know the rule of making a claim. The Budden of proof is always on the one who makes a claim.

Now you are back to talk about a discussion you ran away from.

For once agree with someone who says the sky is blue. It's not your job to be dishonest. You always feel you understand everything. Your first response to that post was bullshit, Tdotbluejays1 followed up with another unrelated bullshit and you agreed with it.

But you are smart grin

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Tdotbluejays1: 4:58pm On Jun 29, 2021
PrideofLincoln2:
You can tell the likes of Qandace and the others are getting paid but the ones on Nairaland that can't donate $5 to Trump's con game, what do they get for their idolatry. As much hatred as I have for Trump, at least my wife and I got a tax cut which we were happy for. What do these guys get except wasting their precious data on a guy that think of them as subhuman from Africa shiithole in his own mouth.
Tough question grin

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Tdotbluejays1: 4:58pm On Jun 29, 2021
budaatum:

Daily dose of Vitamin Lies grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino2(m): 4:59pm On Jun 29, 2021
Tdotbluejays1:

Who cares whether you two agree or disagree. You two could be gay partners, but it's non of my business what you both do behind closed doors grin

Lol, now I see why you and PrideofLincoln2 never disagree. Gay partners always agree and they are always liberals. At least you guys thought I am not extreme with the antigay rhetoric.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Tdotbluejays1: 5:00pm On Jun 29, 2021
benalvino2:

You are here to show your lunacy again. You make an outrageous claim, when asked to prove it you will say go and read or I will not waste my time. You debate up and down on nairaland, you should know the rule of making a claim. The Budden of proof is always on the one who makes a claim.

Now you are back to talk about a discussion you ran away from.

For once agree with someone who says the sky is blue. It's not your job to be dishonest. You always feel you understand everything. Your first response to that post was bullshit, Tdotbluejays1 followed up with another unrelated bullshit and you agreed with it.

But you are smart grin
And how did you know he ran? Spewing more lies as usual. You know unlike you, alot of us have day jobs we return to.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Tdotbluejays1: 5:00pm On Jun 29, 2021
benalvino2:

Lol, now I see why you and PrideofLincoln2 never disagree. Gay partners always agree and they are always liberals. At least you guys thought I am not extreme with the antigay rhetoric.
Ode..
Married people disagree so? You are not making sense and never made sense tongue

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln2: 5:05pm On Jun 29, 2021
budaatum:

That's a new vocabulary I learned from you. Vitamin L. Thanks for that.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 5:05pm On Jun 29, 2021
benalvino2:

Lmao. So you agreed with the title. Good I just proved my point. The book also implies that maths is racist and I proved this too by quoting literatures couple with questions.

No it doesn't, ben. The title is "Racism in Mathematics Instruction".

Please note the "in" and the "instruction", if you mind, and improve your comprehension!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino2(m): 5:28pm On Jun 29, 2021
Tdotbluejays1:

And how did you know he ran? Spewing more lies as usual. You know unlike you, alot of us have day jobs we return to.

First he said this nonsense unrelated crap is what the ENTIRE BOOK IS ALL about despite not reading the entire book
Ben already tagged the book Liberal all because it talks about breaking down barriers due to known bias or unconscious bias individuals (maths educators in this case) might have. I remember when I started my program at the University in Salford, I had a believe that I can't best Indians and Chinese in engineering because of the stereotypes we had been continually fed about Asians being geniuses. I won't be suprised if some of my educators had the same bias. Well, gladly some were coming to me for help with assignments and coursework.

budaatum:

Ben, the bolded is precisely what the entire book is about, as you would know if you read it.

benalvino2:

No, it's not what the entire book is about and it's not about that. If that's the case I dare you to point out the part.

budaatum:

You know that asking me to do the work you should do for yourself gets me angry, which is not allowed on Sunday!

Go read the book Ben, instead of asking me to read it to you. You may post bits that say what you claim and we will explain to you what you misunderstand.

Budaatum literally thinks my work is to prove the stupid claims he make.

benalvino2:

You make a claim prove it.
First of all Tdotbluejays1 said there is this stereotypes of Asians and Indians good at maths and he did better than them. Good, I am proud. The book is saying their is WHITE SUPREMACY in maths. I don't know how that connects to what he said. Chinese and Indians are not even whites. Tdotbluejays1 got the same lectures in maths as whites and any other race. So how does what the book is saying have anything to do with him having the belief that asians and Indians are good in maths? Asians and Chinese are good does not mean all Asians and Chinese are good in maths too.

This is someone who lies and can't back it up
budaatum:

I don't prove anything to you Ben, because I trust you to trust your own eyes and look to see for yourself, but if you don't see what I see, which often happens on here since you look from the Right and I from the Left, then so might it be.

That said, you made claims about the book you posted, so you just show how it agrees with your claims so we see where you are coming from with it.

Look up my response close to when he ran away
https://www.nairaland.com/4508641/american-politics-thread-joe-bidens/2441#103147395

And

https://www.nairaland.com/4508641/american-politics-thread-joe-bidens/2441#103149404

This is where he ran away. Remember from the exchange I had with him he says he does not want equity in maths for his children, now look at what the book is saying

White supremacy culture infiltrates math classrooms in everyday teacher actions. Coupled with the beliefs that underlie these actions, they perpetuate educational harm on Black, Latinx, and multilingual students, denying them full access to the world of mathematics.The table below identifies the ways in which white supremacy shows up in math classrooms.

We see white supremacy culture show up in the mathematics classroom even as we carry out our professional responsibilities outlined in the California Standards for the Teaching Profession (CSTP). Using CSTPas a framework, we see white supremacy culture in the mathematics classroom can show up when:

• There is a greater focus on getting the "right" answer than understanding concepts and reasoning.
• Independent practice is valued over teamwork or collaboration.
• Contrived word problems are valued over the math in students' lived experiences.
• Students are tracked (into courses/pathways and within the classroom).
• Participation structures reinforce dominant ways of being.

• Mistakes are addressed as failure rather than as opportunities to learn.
• Control of classrooms is valued over student's agnecy over their learning.

• Students are required to “show their work” in standardized, prescribed ways.
• Grading practices that center what sutdents don't understand rather than what they do.
• Language acquisition is equated with mathematical proficiency.

They went on to say this
These common practices that perpetuate white supremacy culture create and sustain institutional and systemic barriers to equity for Black, Latinx, and Multilingual students. In order to dismantle these barriers, we must identify what it means to be an antiracist math educator.

This is where he ran away

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 5:29pm On Jun 29, 2021
benalvino2:

You are here to show your lunacy again. You make an outrageous claim, when asked to prove it you will say go and read or I will not waste my time.

Ben, what you ask to be proven to you is so fundamentally basic that if you can't see and understand it for yourself no amount of evidence would make you possibly understand and see, so I do not bother.

What evidence does one provide for a person who sees "Maths is racist" in Dismantling Racism in Mathematics Instruction, except to accept that you have comprehension issues?

Its like asking me to prove to you that 2+2=4, when I would love to sell you something for your 2+2=12. After all, your lack of understanding benefits me since I know that those supported by a party that reasons falsely as you do can only ever lose!

Trust me when I say, You Bring Me Joy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UZ5SaXj30Kw

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2448) (2449) (2450) (2451) (2452) (2453) (2454) ... (4561) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: ObaIgwe1, bemeruca and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.