Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,204,165 members, 7,988,034 topics. Date: Monday, 28 October 2024 at 11:17 PM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (2457) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1966492 Views)

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections -- Trump's Presidency! - NOV. 5!! / American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2454) (2455) (2456) (2457) (2458) (2459) (2460) ... (4561) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln2: 3:52pm On Jun 30, 2021
Tdotbluejays1:

Doctors are still one of the highest paid civil servants in Nigeria. They earn the likes of money Obixcel can only dream of in his role as a civil servant too.

I wonder how many doctors fled Nigeria this month alone. Very soon in Nigeria, your politicians would be the one prescribing medications for you and performing surgery. So much for the oath.

Of course the white South African doctor is bias (either conscious or unconscious), and this has nothing to do with left, right, centrist or whatever nonsense you decide to come up with.
Why do you think Buhari and the other elites will fly to Western countries for their medical needs. I don't want to batter Nigeria because the people of Nigeria are hard working people but the leadership is Zero and that's what these Trump cultists should be focusing on not a country that won't issue them a Visa on their best day.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Tdotbluejays1: 3:54pm On Jun 30, 2021
PrideofLincoln2:
Why do you think Buhari and the other elites will fly to Western countries for their medical needs. I don't want to batter Nigeria because the people of Nigeria are hard working people but the leadership is Zero and that's what these Trump cultists should be focusing on not a country that won't issue them a Visa on their best day.
grin grin grin
True. That Buhari can visit London twice a month for ordinary medical checkup.

The cultists are lost. Hopefully, they one day see the light and find their way out of the darkness that presently occupies them.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln2: 3:56pm On Jun 30, 2021
Tdotbluejays1:

Bro that's not a truck. That's a 2002 or thereabout salvaged Tokunbo small suv.
Imagine driving a 20 year old salvaged toks and feeling funky grin
In a community of the blinds, a man with one eye will be the King. That's why the church rat think of himself as a rich guy. I still throw the challenge out to him and his gang that I will triple anything they come up with to go to Motherless Children's Home in Maryland or any recognized Charity and the MODs and Pdpguy will be the umpires. I am saying this openly and I hope they take me up. My Sendwave Account is on my phone as I type. I hope any of these unpaid Coons take me up on my offer.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by sanpipita(m): 3:57pm On Jun 30, 2021
benalvino2:

You don't know the point of museums abi? It gives people the ability to look back in history, educate people of civilization and culture, show people artifacts.

When Nigerians make music here they are happy to see that their music is being played and danced to all over the world. The music is most times their cultural art. They are happy to see people all over the world sing to it.

If you watch the video you will see that. A black woman who makes her hair look like a white woman's hair then paint it pink is complaining about people from a different culture taking hairstyle from her culture. That's lunacy

A museum is filled up with artifacts stolen from minority people not forgetting they were brow beaten to it and you feel that's okay because its meant to be shown to the world?

Which Nigerian musician had their music taken away from them forcefully, even in music when you take people's copyrighted beats or tunes you will sued, 50 cent tried using Things Fall Apart title for a movie and chinua Achebe threatened him with a lawsuit and he changed the movie title to something else

Even China are going around the world reclaiming treasures stolen from them when they were oppressed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln2: 3:59pm On Jun 30, 2021
Tdotbluejays1:

grin grin grin
True. That Buhari can visit London twice a month for ordinary medical checkup.

The cultists are lost. Hopefully, they one day see the light and find their way out of the darkness that presently occupies them.
It's a sickness. These guys are not going to change. In their warped minds, they see themselves as conservatives that stands for morality and the path to success in life not looking at their environment knowing there's nothing conservative about them except the junks they get from the Right Wing hate blogs they constantly Google.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Tdotbluejays1: 4:00pm On Jun 30, 2021
PrideofLincoln2:
In a community of the blinds, a man with one eye will be the King. That's why the church rat think of himself as a rich guy. I still throw the challenge out to him and his gang that I will triple anything they come up with to go to Motherless Children's Home in Maryland or any recognized Charity and the MODs and Pdpguy will be the umpires. I am saying this openly and I hope they take me up. My Sendwave Account is on my phone as I type. I hope any of these unpaid Coons take me up on my offer.
What's the purpose of the rich sef when the environment is filthy. When he drives that salvaged junk on the pothole ridden roads while looking around hoping a kid with Ak47 doesn't jump on the road to pump bullets into the moving dustbin he calls vehicle.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino2(m): 4:01pm On Jun 30, 2021
basilico:

I saw that... Jealousy is really bad.

He thinks only rich people are overseas.
Shock on him , his wealth is a drop in the ocean in comparison to Umudikeans.

But he is not rich.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln2: 4:06pm On Jun 30, 2021
Tdotbluejays1:

What's the purpose of the rich sef when the environment is filthy. When he drives that salvaged junk on the pothole ridden roads while looking around hoping a kid with Ak47 doesn't jump on the road to pump bullets into the moving dustbin he calls vehicle.
The foool said someone is jealous of his junk. Maybe it's time for some of us posting our donkeys and huts that we live in here. Like you said, poverty encircles him and driving a used Tokunbo vehicle is the highest achievement of his fvcked up life.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Tdotbluejays1: 4:06pm On Jun 30, 2021
PrideofLincoln2:
The foool said someone is jealous of his junk. Maybe it's time for some of us posting our donkeys and huts that we live in here. Like you said, poverty encircles him and driving a used Tokunbo vehicle is the highest achievement of his fvcked up life.
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino2(m): 4:07pm On Jun 30, 2021
sanpipita:

A museum is filled up with artifacts stolen from minority people not forgetting they were brow beaten to it and you feel that's okay because its meant to be shown to the world?

Which Nigerian musician had their music taken away from them forcefully, even in music when you take people's copyrighted beats or tunes you will sued, 50 cent tried using Things Fall Apart title for a movie and chinua Achebe threatened him with a lawsuit and he changed the movie title to something else

Even China are going around the world reclaiming treasures stolen from them when they were oppressed.

Do you know what museums are? Do you know who archeologists are? I saw the moon rock in Cardiff... Probably a fake one. Who them beat or forcefully take am from?

The same way they listen and enjoys Nigerian music, they can dress in Nigerian clothing too.

Bayelsa man like me wear agbada a fashion style or whatever from yoruba or hausa. I don't know but no one is singing cultural appropriation.

All the girls here in Nigeria spending their kidney even in the US to buy bone straight hair feels it's okay to put on a hair and style of a white person but when a white woman braid her hair na racism and white supremacy grin

Please don't promote segregation. Promote love and acceptance

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino2(m): 4:11pm On Jun 30, 2021
Tdotbluejays1:

Dangote come and here o.
These same PrideofLincoln2 abi PrideofLincoln1 with his son Tdotbluejays1 will be the first to cry trump called Africa a shit hole or someone called Obama a monkey but look at them grin

See the bold, see what a self acclaimed smart person is saying.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln2: 4:12pm On Jun 30, 2021
You see the coon trying to drag me in with his lunacy. A puppy thinking of himself as a Tiger.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Tdotbluejays1: 4:14pm On Jun 30, 2021
PrideofLincoln2:
You see the coon trying to drag me in with his lunacy. A puppy thinking of himself as a Tiger.
Lol. He is now comparing his himself to Dangote, Otedola and co. Dangote and other rich people that have 2nd option and move around with an army of bodyguards and in bullet proof 1million dollar vehicles. last I recalled most of their kids are abroad grin

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino2(m): 4:14pm On Jun 30, 2021
Na wao, two old men jmin ogbodo oyibo jealous of Nigerians in a filthy country smiley

It is well o. We all know some of you have brothers, parents and uncles in this filthy country so na them una they talk about grin

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino2(m): 4:16pm On Jun 30, 2021
Tdotbluejays1:

Lol. He is now comparing his himself to Dangote, Otedola and co. Dangote and other rich people that have 2nd option and move around with an army of bodyguards and in bullet proof 1milliom dollar vehicles. last I recalled most of their kids are abroad grin

So much sense in this comment.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Goodvibes007: 4:19pm On Jun 30, 2021
Tdotbluejays1:

Lol. He is now comparing his himself to Dangote, Otedola and co. Dangote and other rich people that have 2nd option and move around with an army of bodyguards and in bullet proof 1million dollar vehicles. last I recalled most of their kids are abroad grin
The other day, Pastor Adefarasin was talking about 2nd option. Except he was talking from a place of privilege. He has no idea that the majority of his congregation can't afford a flight ticket let alone process a visa to travel out for that 2nd option. He thinks the Tokunbo vehicles the congregation drives to church is worth anything.
Oh This other pastor has fled too. I can't remember this name right now. He holds service from the USA.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln2: 4:25pm On Jun 30, 2021
Tdotbluejays1:

That guy is sick and I hope his people have the financial wherewithal to take care of his pyschosis.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Tdotbluejays1: 4:26pm On Jun 30, 2021
Goodvibes007:

The other day, Pastor Adefarasin was talking about 2nd option. Except he was talking from a place of privilege. He has no idea that the majority of his congregation can't afford a flight ticket let alone process a visa to travel out for that 2nd option. He thinks the Tokunbo vehicles the congregation drives to church is worth anything.
Oh This other pastor has fled too. I can't remember this name right now. He holds service from the USA.
Sam Adeyemi. Dude is worth around N9,000,000,000. A billionaire but fled Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln2: 4:28pm On Jun 30, 2021
Goodvibes007:

Adefarasin was the one who said his wife is abroad with his children in case the country goes into civil war. Well, I don't blame him because most fathers will look out for their families first. The thing is Nigeria can still be saved but maximum pressure must be brought on these looting Thieflicians that are mortgaging the future of the coming generations. The more I visit Nigeria, the worse it gets.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln2: 4:30pm On Jun 30, 2021
Tdotbluejays1:

Sam Adeyemi. Dude is worth around N9,000,000,000. A billionaire but fled Nigeria.
Do you blame him, the Coons here will flee too with their Billions but the sad part for them is that they can't even get a Visa to United Emirates not to talk of Britain, Canada or the Fruited Plains.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Tdotbluejays1: 4:32pm On Jun 30, 2021
PrideofLincoln2:
That guy is sick and I hope his people have the financial wherewithal to take care of his pyschosis.
He was okay till he started lying grin

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln2: 4:36pm On Jun 30, 2021
Tdotbluejays1:

He was okay till he started lying grin
He got himself deep into the conspiracy of Trump being the savior of America and the world and people that lives with Trump and knew of his lies are telling these obedient coons that he is a fraudster and a grifter of no equal. Here we are today, we are proven right and as far as America is concerned, Trump is incosequential.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Goodvibes007: 4:41pm On Jun 30, 2021
PrideofLincoln2:
Adefarasin was the one who said his wife is abroad with his children in case the country goes into civil war. Well, I don't blame him because most fathers will look out for their families first. The thing is Nigeria can still be saved but maximum pressure must be brought on these looting Thieflicians that are mortgaging the future of the coming generations. The more I visit Nigeria, the worse it gets.
Yes. Pastor Paul and his wife hold European citizenship, just like most Nigerian rich folks. I don't blame him too.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by sanpipita(m): 4:51pm On Jun 30, 2021
benalvino2:

Do you know what museums are? Do you know who archeologists are? I saw the moon rock in Cardiff... Probably a fake one. Who them beat or forcefully take am from?

The same way they listen and enjoys Nigerian music, they can dress in Nigerian clothing too.

Bayelsa man like me wear agbada a fashion style or whatever from yoruba or hausa. I don't know but no one is singing cultural appropriation.

All the girls here in Nigeria spending their kidney even in the US to buy bone straight hair feels it's okay to put on a hair and style of a white person but when a white woman braid her hair na racism and white supremacy grin

Please don't promote segregation. Promote love and acceptance

Didn't you read first part I said I approve culture change but still I understand the reason why black Americans feel the way they do when people put on dreads etc, despite their resentment they are still cautioned.

You asked for explanation and now you are saying I'm promoting segregation, should we forget people's history because we want to promote love and acceptance, funny first step to all this is to confront the ugly truth

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln2: 5:51pm On Jun 30, 2021
Goodvibes007:

Yes. Pastor Paul and his wife hold European citizenship, just like most Nigerian rich folks. I don't blame him too.
The Coons here have American citizenship through Trump. I don't blame the people with dual citizenship with the way Nigeria is going.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino2(m): 5:54pm On Jun 30, 2021
sanpipita:

Didn't you read first part I said I approve culture change but still I understand the reason why black Americans feel the way they do when people put on dreads etc, despite their resentment they are still cautioned.

You asked for explanation and now you are saying I'm promoting segregation, should we forget people's history because we want to promote love and acceptance, funny first step to all this is to confront the ugly truth

Sorry if I say you promote segregation but I don't think slavery has anything to do with what I am talking about or what happened in the past. They brought different ethnic groups to push segregation of culture.

You are making it a black thing and what happened in US in the past but that's not the case because you have all ethnic groups talking crap about someone liking their culture.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 6:10pm On Jun 30, 2021
Tdotbluejays1:

Exactly. I wasted time which I can't get back engaging that dog. He is now the new troll. Want nothing to do with his madness. I am not Budaatum, I can't stands idiots grin
Go check who of the two of us is still engaging it and see that buda can stand far much less than you can.

I'd go after lost my sheep, but not sheep that insists on entering the mouth of the lion. That sheep I'd kill and eat first or the lion can very well have it.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino2(m): 6:12pm On Jun 30, 2021
Bill Cosby released. I don't know if I should be happy or sad. I don't care. It seems he was a serial rapists.

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln2: 6:18pm On Jun 30, 2021
budaatum:

Go check who of the two of us is still engaging it and see that buda can stand far much less than you can.

I'd go after lost my sheep, but not sheep that insists on entering the mouth of the lion. That sheep I'd kill and eat first or the lion can very well have it.
One thing I will commend you on is you have the patience of the Biblical Job. Nothing to gain from people who know nothing but think they are experts in everything.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 6:23pm On Jun 30, 2021
Tdotbluejays1:
Please. I don't have time for your lunacy, all I ask is for you to get my mention off your dirty posts. You have shown time and time again that you can't reason beyond that of a toddler. Thank you.
You'll find you need to learn to ignore for your own peace of mind since you can't control whom they mention.

Go on, lets compete to see who does it better.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Ibime(m): 6:26pm On Jun 30, 2021
basilico:

What percentage of rich people do you think you rank among Nigerians in Nigeria?
Top 20 or 30% .

Where do you think he ranks?
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 6:33pm On Jun 30, 2021
PrideofLincoln2:
One thing I will commend you on is you have the patience of the Biblical Job. Nothing to gain from people who know nothing but think they are experts in everything.

Why won't I be patient with people who think seeking equity in maths is a bad thing or that claim some say maths is racist? Can I not recognise that some people received substandard education and so have not learnt to use their minds?

I have this book I read often where it is written that I must 'forgive them because they do not know what they do', and I understand "forgive" as 'have compassion for their ignorance', so that's what I do. It also has written in it that one must say 'peace', and then dust their dust of oneself as one departs from them, and I know how to do that too.

You should try it sometime and see how they go pissing in the wind mentioning you in every post to get your attention which is what they crave. Starve them and they eventually wither and die. Hmm, I think that's in my book too actually.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2454) (2455) (2456) (2457) (2458) (2459) (2460) ... (4561) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: ObaIgwe1, bemeruca and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.