Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,746 members, 7,915,090 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 04:12 PM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (2649) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1807050 Views)

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections -- Trump's Presidency! - NOV. 5!! / American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2646) (2647) (2648) (2649) (2650) (2651) (2652) ... (4305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 8:21pm On Aug 15, 2021
AmazonTopaz:
Afghanistan has banned abortion,gay marriage,vaccines, science,total state religion no secular law and democracy.

Believe me when I tell you that some MAGAts in America will vote for them cool. They are in no way different,Intolerance and religious exclusivism is a terrible ideology
You nailed it. These Magas are religious zealots just like the Talibans.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Tdotbluejays: 8:22pm On Aug 15, 2021
PrideofLincoln1:
Don't mind that jobless idiot. Boko Haram is decimating Northern Nigeria and it's a matter of time before they unleash on the whole country and these idiots are hyperventilating about America staying in Afghanistan forever. Bunch of idiots.
Russia can return to Afghanistan. The Nigerian armed forces could also send their troops.

It's Afghans vs Afghans and not an external aggressor. They should sort themselves out.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Tdotbluejays: 8:23pm On Aug 15, 2021
AmazonTopaz:
Afghanistan has banned abortion,gay marriage,vaccines, science,total state religion no secular law and democracy.

Believe me when I tell you that some MAGAts in America will vote for them cool. They are in no way different,Intolerance and religious exclusivism is a terrible ideology
Sounds like MAGA grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 8:27pm On Aug 15, 2021
Tdotbluejays:

Russia can return to Afghanistan. The Nigerian armed forces could also send their troops.

It's Afghans vs Afghans and not an external aggressor. They should sort themselves out.
I am all for that as long as Americans are not going to that hell hole anymore and i know you don't want Canadians in that sewage hole too. The Afghans loves their Taliban and that's fine with me.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino3: 8:29pm On Aug 15, 2021
Words are going around that General Milley wants to make sure the Taliban understands CRT, that they wear masks, and are fully vaccinated before they are allowed to capture our embassy.

But the Biden lapdogs on this thread are firing on all 12 cylinders today doing damage control for the paedo grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Tdotbluejays: 8:30pm On Aug 15, 2021
PrideofLincoln1:
I am all for that as long as Americans are not going to that hell hole anymore and i know you don't want Canadians in that sewage hole too. The Afghans loves their Taliban and that's fine with me.
No. We pulled out in 2014 except for a few that were left with helping in training Afghan armed forces that eventually fled or surrended to the Taliban instead of putting up a fight.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 8:30pm On Aug 15, 2021
Tdotbluejays:

Sounds like MAGA grin

Has Joe Biden returned from Camp David to take charge?
When James Foley was beheaded Obama was golfing.
When Benghazi was attacked Obama was askeep

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 8:31pm On Aug 15, 2021
The fool also known as Mr Arizona can't fight Boko Haram in his neck of the wood but the underachiever can mouth off like a clown that he's.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Tdotbluejays: 8:31pm On Aug 15, 2021
The hypocrisy of the far-right.. Hilarious

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 8:32pm On Aug 15, 2021
PrideofLincoln1:
The fool also known as Mr Arizona can't fight Boko Haram in his neck of the wood but the underachiever can mouth off like a clown that he's.

Fucck you. The Arizona interim report to be out next week
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 8:33pm On Aug 15, 2021
Tdotbluejays:

Taliban in Presidential palace.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Tdotbluejays: 8:33pm On Aug 15, 2021
basilico:

grin grin grin
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 8:33pm On Aug 15, 2021
Tdotbluejays:

No. We pulled out in 2014 except for a few that were left with helping in training Afghan armed forces that eventually fled or surrended to the Taliban instead of putting up a fight.
Good for Canada. That Afghanistan is a cursed land since time immemorial. Mistake America makes is not pulling out five years after killing Bin Laden. I am glad we left that God forsaken hell hole alone. For all i care, they can off each other all they want.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Tdotbluejays: 8:33pm On Aug 15, 2021
basilico:

Taliban in Presidential palace.
Are Taliban from the moon? They are Afghans. They can do anything they want with their palace. They can even smear with poop for all I care.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino3: 8:34pm On Aug 15, 2021
Tdotbluejays:

Not hypocrisy. I for one agreed the troops should come back and I initially supported biden but the way he did it is the problem. Even Trump wants the troops back. Also, situation awareness is important and Biden has no clue.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 8:35pm On Aug 15, 2021
basilico:

Poverty cursed joblesss piece of human disposable garbage. The hell with you and your ilks who can't get visas to UAE on your best days. Born in penury and probably will die in penury like your progenitors.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 8:35pm On Aug 15, 2021
Tdotbluejays:

Are Taliban from the moon? They are Afghans. They can do anything they want with their palace. They can even smear with poop for all I care.

Hiw many translator's are you going to house?
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Tdotbluejays: 8:35pm On Aug 15, 2021
benalvino3:

Not hypocrisy. I for one agreed the troops should come back and I initially supported biden but the way he did it is the problem. Even Trump wants the troops back. Also, situation awareness is important and Biden has no clue.
You missed this one.
"At once"!
They should have been home earlier in may tongue

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Tdotbluejays: 8:36pm On Aug 15, 2021
basilico:

Hiw many translator's are you going to house?
My tax is helping to house some in Ottawa, and I am loving it. cheesy

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino3: 8:38pm On Aug 15, 2021
Tdotbluejays:

You missed this one.
"At once"!
They should have been home earlier in may tongue

I didn't. Like I said, many wants the troops back but you have to be smart about it. Biden army generals are all wearing high heels and talking about their white privileges instead of accessing what's really happening in Afghanistan. Journalists know what will happen based on the signs they have been seeing except Joe Biden

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Tdotbluejays: 8:40pm On Aug 15, 2021
benalvino3:

I didn't. Like I said, many wants the troops back but you have to be smart about it. Biden army generals are all wearing high heels and talking about their white privileges instead of accessing what's really happening in Afghanistan. Journalists know what will happen based on the signs they have been seeing except Joe Biden
Biden is the president of the USA and not president of Afghanistan.

This "many" you talk about. Reference?
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 8:41pm On Aug 15, 2021
Tdotbluejays:

Biden is the rigged in president of the USA and not president of Afghanistan.

This many you talk about. Reference?

@bolded
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 8:42pm On Aug 15, 2021
Tdotbluejays:

My tax is helping to house some in Ottawa, and I am loving it. cheesy
Good for you and these poverty cursed penny pinchers in Umudike can't say the same thing you just said. My taxes has been going to Afghanistan for twenty years and enough is enough . I dare these worthless penny pinchers like basilico and his Proud Boys loving friend to say the same thing.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino3: 8:43pm On Aug 15, 2021
Tdotbluejays:

Biden is the president of the USA and not president of Afghanistan.

This many you talk about. Reference?

The many is a no brainer. More Americans want the troops back home dems or rep. Biden has more Intel in Afghanistan than the Afghan authorities.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Tdotbluejays: 8:43pm On Aug 15, 2021
PrideofLincoln1:
Good for you and these poverty cursed penny pinchers in Umudike can't say the same thing you just said. My taxes has been going to Afghanistan for twenty years and enough is enough . I dare these worthless penny pinchers like basilico and his Proud Boys loving friend to say the same thing.
We (Canada) has spent a meagre $18 Billion on war efforts in Afghanistan. This pales in comparison to how much the US has spent.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 8:44pm On Aug 15, 2021
PrideofLincoln1:

Hushpuppi income was being taxed.
Thats a new one

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AmazonTopaz(f): 8:45pm On Aug 15, 2021
PrideofLincoln1:
You nailed it. These Magas are religious zealots just like the Talibans.

No difference between them a very striking similarity
Tdotbluejays:

Sounds like MAGA grin

The MAGAban cool

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 8:45pm On Aug 15, 2021
Someone forgets to take his Valium today. The mental midgets are now blooming on Nairaland.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Tdotbluejays: 8:45pm On Aug 15, 2021
benalvino3:

The many is a no brainer. More Americans want the troops back home dems or rep. Biden has more Intel in Afghanistan than the Afghan authorities.

Then Biden has commited NO wrong, just as Trump as committed NO wrong in signing a deal to end the occupation in Afghanistan. Same deal Biden followed through.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Tdotbluejays: 8:46pm On Aug 15, 2021
AmazonTopaz:

The MAGAban cool
cheesy

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 8:47pm On Aug 15, 2021
AmazonTopaz:

The MAGAban cool
These guys are bottom feeders in Nigeria. Imagine the combination of a proud boys lover and a conspiratorial nut thinking Trump's still going to be President. Pyschiatric issues is not getting a well deserved attention in Umudike.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino3: 8:47pm On Aug 15, 2021
Tdotbluejays:

Then Biden has commited NO wrong, just as Trump as committed NO wrong in signing a deal to end the occupation in Afghanistan. Same deal Biden followed through.

You don't get it intentionally. If he has committed no wrong why are they now saying trump did it? It's trumps fault?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2646) (2647) (2648) (2649) (2650) (2651) (2652) ... (4305) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: bemeruca, cococandy(f) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.