Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,176 members, 7,880,670 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 12:54 AM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (2753) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1732703 Views)

U.S Elections: Biden Fears The Worse With New Ruling / American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2750) (2751) (2752) (2753) (2754) (2755) (2756) ... (4221) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 8:09pm On Sep 03, 2021
Goodvibes007:

No biggie. When people are in a good financial health, they often overpay their credit cards. Sometime the bank would call the customer to inform him/her that they (the bank) are owing the customer some money. They could send a check to an address on file for the customer on request, or just let the money stay in the account till the customer spends on the card again then maybe he/she would realize that the credit account is in surplus.

Child supporting is expensive. You always make sure the baby momma does not exceed the limit on your card. The other way round works. Her credit card , you always make sure its within range.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino3: 8:16pm On Sep 03, 2021
basilico:

Running into second page discussing someone. You said you don't get personal but all this crap about flying to the Western societies is such s big deal.
I have had the privilege of using the jump seat on several occasions. Discuss.

grin

What am I leaving Port Harcourt for? My beloved garden city. grin

What happened is; someone lied grin

Hopefully I get more rant. Also Chicago Friday shooting is rising grin

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Goodvibes007: 8:24pm On Sep 03, 2021
basilico:

Child supporting is expensive. You always make sure the baby momma does not exceed the limit on your card. The other way round works. Her credit card , you always make sure its within range.
What is this retardeen talking about. Did you forget to take your evening meds?

5 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Goodvibes007: 8:26pm On Sep 03, 2021
benalvino3:

grin

What am I leaving Port Harcourt for? My beloved garden city. grin

What happened is; someone lied grin

Hopefully I get more rant. Also Chicago Friday shooting is rising grin
Lol. We all know you would jump at an opportunity to relocate to the US. It doesn't matter if it's the ghetto of Chicago or the slums of Mississippi. You would just like many other Nigerians jump at the opportunity.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Livelystone01: 8:27pm On Sep 03, 2021
Tdotbluejays:
I understand the akure cockroach not being able to tell the difference, but this benalvino with all is cruising his aunty's 2001 Lexus RX and posting his aunty's pictures should atleast understand how to read a basic financial snip.

Today's date and the same account is still at zero.
$14k credit balance on a single credit card shows you have a very good credit score.
It means you pay your bills and you use your card often.

Kudos.

6 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Goodvibes007: 8:29pm On Sep 03, 2021
benalvino3:

The lie was so big I had to point it out grin

Also Chicago is on fire, it's Friday.

If he had not lied grin

Hopefully more response to come
You keep saying lie. What lie?

As far as that discussion is concerned. You are the one that keeps making a fool of yourself. Just sit your ass down and learn to be humble. No shame in acknowledging that you goofed.

You try to put someone's stuff out here. A post from probably 1 year ago, then it fell flat after you ended up embarrassing yourself. You are just trying to save face which is in itself embarrassing.

6 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Tdotbluejays: 8:31pm On Sep 03, 2021
Livelystone01:

$14k credit balance on a single credit card shows you have a very good credit score.
It means you pay your bills and you use your card often.

Kudos.
Thank you Livelystone. Yes my credit score is in the 800s. I believe this is very high for North America. Despite the back throwing all stuff of credit towards my direction, I try to stay away from them.

I also have a line of credit on this account which I have never used. Ben and his friends would have to google that too.

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 8:34pm On Sep 03, 2021
Goodvibes007:

What is this retardeen talking about. Did you forget to take your evening meds?

Was changing topic. 3-4 people wasting time to discuss how someone has never been in a plane
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Livelystone01: 8:39pm On Sep 03, 2021
Tdotbluejays:

Thank you Livelystone. Yes my credit score is in the 800s. I believe this is very high for North America. Despite the back throwing all stuff of credit towards my direction, I try to stay away from them.

I also have a line of credit on this account which I have never used. Ben and his friends would have to google that too.
Why wont they throw themselves at you for a credit score of 800? For such a credit balance, it means they already know you have a lot of cash, they want to cash in on you lol.

A credit score of 800 also shows you are not indebted to anyone. These banks have use your credit score to trace your finanvial dealings and most times your general operations because if you owe rent, child support money, and other bad attitudes, they'd just know through your credit score.

Run from their marketers o, they want to trap you so they can collect some from you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 8:59pm On Sep 03, 2021
Goodvibes007:

You mean Bubu, the Mayor of London. I wonder if he is currently at Aso villa or still in London.
Probably getting ready to jet off to London again for his life saving medical needs while the likes of pathological lying benalvino3 and a conspiratorial nut basilico are dying from malnutrition and malaria.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 9:03pm On Sep 03, 2021
Tdotbluejays:

A credit score of 800 is very good especially in North America. What i have been doing since we bought our home 23 years ago is just maintain two credit cards. My AMEX and Chase Card and my wife and i just paid our balance up at the end of the billing period without incurring any interest fees.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 9:05pm On Sep 03, 2021
PrideofLincoln1:
Probably getting ready to jet off to London again for his life saving medical needs while the likes of pathological lying benalvino3 and a conspiratorial nut basilico are dying from malnutrition and malaria.

Misers, stingy people, selfish and self conceited people rarely borrow money.
Im a good judge of character. Anybody whose talk is all about me, myself and I are the ones to avoid.
inwardly they are usually miserable but like to show the world how well they are doing.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Tdotbluejays: 9:17pm On Sep 03, 2021
Livelystone01:

Why wont they throw themselves at you for a credit score of 800? For such a credit balance, it means they already know you have a lot of cash, they want to cash in on you lol.

A credit score of 800 also shows you are not indebted to anyone. These banks have use your credit score to trace your finanvial dealings and most times your general operations because if you owe rent, child support money, and other bad attitudes, they'd just know through your credit score.

Run from their marketers o, they want to trap you so they can collect some from you.

Hmmm. The marketers are everywhere grin

I religiously follow Dave Ramsey. He teaches about finances, debt, savings e.t.c

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Tdotbluejays: 9:26pm On Sep 03, 2021
PrideofLincoln1:
A credit score of 800 is very good especially in North America. What i have been doing since we bought our home 23 years ago is just maintain two credit cards. My AMEX and Chase Card and my wife and i just paid our balance up at the end of the billing period without incurring any interest fees.
At some point, I had about 4 CC. I I rarely use them, so one after the other, they started sending me emails to advise that the credit card account has been closed since I am refusing to fall mugu grin.

I believe there is still 1 (MBNA) that's open aside my regular one posted here (Scotiabank). I don't even remember the password or the pin to that MBNA card. MBNA for reasons best known to them just left it open.

I pay up my CC ASAP as well before interest starts accruing.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by feedthenation(m): 9:30pm On Sep 03, 2021
---‘QAnon Shaman’ — has been found guilty of one felony count, obstruction of an official proceeding, over the Capitol attack as part of a plea agreement with federal prosecutors---

Jacob Chansley, who was widely photographed in the Senate chamber with a flagpole topped with a spear, could face 41 to 51 months in prison under sentencing guidelines, a prosecutor said. The man who called himself “QAnon Shaman” has been jailed for nearly eight months since his arrest.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Ibime(m): 9:34pm On Sep 03, 2021
basilico:

Running into second page discussing someone. You said you don't get personal but all this crap about flying to the Western societies is such s big deal.
I have had the privilege of using the jump seat on several occasions. Discuss.

He was on his own chilling when they brought up his credit cards to troll him.

Now at least we know the so-called security guard has credit lines running into multimillions of Naira. You sef no go like that kain security work?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Tdotbluejays: 9:34pm On Sep 03, 2021
feedthenation:
---‘QAnon Shaman’ — has been found guilty of one felony count, obstruction of an official proceeding, over the Capitol attack as part of a plea agreement with federal prosecutors---

Jacob Chansley, who was widely photographed in the Senate chamber with a flagpole topped with a spear, could face 41 to 51 months in prison under sentencing guidelines, a prosecutor said. The man who called himself “QAnon Shaman” has been jailed for nearly eight months since his arrest.
All for a man that doesn't care about his existence (A useful useless idiot for Trump since the capitol storming failed). Smh.

Anyway. He is now popular. Maybe there is a way he could cash in on that when he is out of jail. Like an Instagram influencer or something of that nature cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by feedthenation(m): 9:36pm On Sep 03, 2021
Tdotbluejays:

All for a man that doesn't care about his existence. Smh. Anyway. He is now popular. Maybe there is a way he could cash in on that when he is out of jail. Like an Instagram influencer or something of that nature cheesy

---It's rather odd that quite a number of 'GOP Tourists', 'BLMs' AND Antifas' are getting jailed for the Jan 6 Capitol riots---

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Ibime(m): 9:42pm On Sep 03, 2021
Tdotbluejays:

All for a man that doesn't care about his existence (A useful useless idiot for Trump since the capitol storming failed). Smh.

Anyway. He is now popular. Maybe there is a way he could cash in on that when he is out of jail. Like an Instagram influencer or something of that nature cheesy

Which Instagram influencer. That nutcase will be running for House of Reps in the lunatic party like this nutcase below

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 9:46pm On Sep 03, 2021
Tdotbluejays:

At some point, I had about 4 CC. I I rarely use them, so one after the other, they started sending me emails to advise that the credit card account has been closed since I am refusing to fall mugu grin.

I believe there is still 1 (MBNA) that's open aside my regular one posted here (Scotiabank). I don't even remember the password or the pin to that MBNA card. MBNA for reasons best known to them just left it open.

Exactly what happened to my CC too. I never used them and they keep E Mailing me that they will cancel them and i said go for it. Ain't paying no one for credit cards unless it's absolutely necessary.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 9:46pm On Sep 03, 2021
Ibime:

Which Instagram influencer. That nutcase will be running for House of Reps in the lunatic party like this nutcase below
Party of the Freaks indeed.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 9:49pm On Sep 03, 2021
Ibime:

Now at least we know the so-called security guard has credit lines running into multimillions of Naira. You sef no go like that kain security work?
I will say Tens of Millions of Naira. These Coons will get N50.000 in their Bank Accounts in Nigeria and feel like Dangote. That's how poverty has eaten so much into their psyche.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Livelystone01: 10:08pm On Sep 03, 2021
Tdotbluejays:

Hmmm. The marketers are everywhere grin

I religiously follow Dave Ramsey. He teaches about finances, debt, savings e.t.c
Nice way to go, everyone must know how to manage their personal finances in order to remain ahead of future financial ruin.
My problem with the banks though is that they are more like sharks, looking for ways to lure you to collect loans and they use telemarketing a lot these days over there. They will offer juicy packages and make sure you see the advantages involved but the real issue is that if you default, they will show up and drink you like chilled water.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Livelystone01: 10:19pm On Sep 03, 2021
Tdotbluejays:

Haba! What were you using the four CC for?
4 CC would ruin a finacially undisciplined person faster. Someone who lacks the ability to manage finances would be in lots of debt having such, thereby ruining his/her credit score in the process.

By the way, I think banks are now into CC business and using their CC is the best these days because they give better interests.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Evangelynn(f): 10:34pm On Sep 03, 2021
benalvino3:

The lie was so big I had to point it out grin

Also Chicago is on fire, it's Friday.

If he had not lied grin

Hopefully more response to come

You are a very very difficult person who finds it hard to take corrections because of a weak ego you seem to posses.

You goofed own it and move on it isn't that deep stop defending your ignorance. undecided
This is embarrassing

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 10:43pm On Sep 03, 2021
Evangelynn:

You are a very very difficult person who finds it hard to take corrections because of a weak ego you seem to posses.

You goofed own it and move on it isn't that deep stop defending your ignorance. undecided
This is embarrassing
That pathological lying crap is full of shiiit. He hates it when people calls him out on his numerous bullshiit. He knows nothing but yells the most and no wonder is life is in garbage.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 11:04pm On Sep 03, 2021
For the haters of President Biden, the unemployment rate came down from 5.4% to 5.2%. President Biden has created more jobs in 7 months than Trump created in his four tragic years in the White House. Indisputable facts.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Manshot1: 11:11pm On Sep 03, 2021
Mr Qanon

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by armyofone(m): 11:38pm On Sep 03, 2021
Ibime:

They had access to his personal bank account ?

Isn't that illegal?

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 12:02am On Sep 04, 2021
basilico:

Misers, stingy people, selfish and self conceited people rarely borrow money.
Im a good judge of character. Anybody whose talk is all about me, myself and I are the ones to avoid.
inwardly they are usually miserable but like to show the world how well they are doing.
Village rat, who loves owing people if not for perpetual loserslike you. No wonder you are a poor rat in Umudike who is not exposed to how things work in a civilized settings.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Goodvibes007: 12:46am On Sep 04, 2021
armyofone:

They had access to his personal bank account ?

Isn't that illegal?
One of the deplorables was subtly accusing tdot of being a scammer way back in sept, 2020. 1 year later (today that is), another deplorable screenshot tdot's (pic) reply to the accuser. All done in a bid to troll him. It immediately backfired since they have zero clue about how finances work in developed countries.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 1:22am On Sep 04, 2021
Goodvibes007:

One of the deplorables was subtly accusing tdot of being a scammer way back in sept, 2020. 1 year later (today that is), another deplorable screenshot tdot's (pic) reply to the accuser. All done in a bid to troll him. It immediately backfired since they have zero clue about how finances work in developed countries.
That's your mentally disturbed buddy DissTroy. That piece of garbage calls everyone fraudster. The other cockroach calls salford security guard and i told him that securit guard can feed his entire lineage without feeling it in his Bank Account. These worthless Coons are truly the bottom feeders in Umudike.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2750) (2751) (2752) (2753) (2754) (2755) (2756) ... (4221) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.