Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,100 members, 7,887,188 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 12:28 AM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (2827) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1745254 Views)

U.S Elections: Biden Fears The Worse With New Ruling / American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2824) (2825) (2826) (2827) (2828) (2829) (2830) ... (4230) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kokobilo87: 10:53am On Sep 26, 2021
GalaticHorde:
give what? You have to have something to give something, you're empty so what did you claim to give?
ya got tha attention and i gat more for ya. ya my slave. we talk till isa monday. i own ya now. focus on mua
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kokobilo87: 10:54am On Sep 26, 2021
GalaticHorde:
attention? From you? Give it to my shoe! No give it to the mud under my shoe! cool

ya shoe isa not typing. ya is. ya ma slave. I isa own u
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Ginalz: 10:55am On Sep 26, 2021
Kokobilo87:
ya got tha attention and i gat more for ya. ya my slave. we talk till isa monday. i own ya now. focus on mua
You isa stay on here till ah Monday and ya isa nuh ah shamed tah ah say eet?
You isa psycho and ya isa proves eeet. Ya is a mumu grin

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by GalaticHorde: 10:58am On Sep 26, 2021
Kokobilo87:

ya shoe isa not typing. ya is. ya ma slave. I isa own u
my shoe is too good for you, has more brain cells than your entire patriarchal lineage squared. That's why you get to talk with the mud under my shoe's sole, me, I'm beyond you cool

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by GalaticHorde: 11:01am On Sep 26, 2021
Kokobilo87:
your entire modus operandi is drowning people with verbose gibberish hoping they'd get tired, now you're stylishly begging me to get tired and free you grin cheesy I get the message but I no gree, go and bring your masters then I will forgive you cool

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kokobilo87: 11:01am On Sep 26, 2021
GalaticHorde:
my shoe is too good for you, has more brain cells than your entire patriarchal lineage squared. That's why you get to talk with the mud under my shoe's sole, me, I'm beyond you cool

ya donkey isa so stupid isa think his shoe isa intelligent
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kokobilo87: 11:02am On Sep 26, 2021
GalaticHorde:
your entire modus operandi is drowning people with verbose gibberish hoping they'd get tired, now you're stylishly begging me to get tired and free you grin cheesy I get the message but I no gree, go and bring your masters then I will forgive you cool

we are here till isa monday. i give ya tha attention
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kokobilo87: 11:06am On Sep 26, 2021
GalaticHorde:

ya not leave. ya data isa finish? send ya number or account so i top up for ya.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by GalaticHorde: 11:08am On Sep 26, 2021
Kokobilo87:

we are here till isa monday. i give ya tha attention
I will forward it to the mud under my shoes, meanwhile, outta curiosity, what STD's did you give your masters during their quest for orgarsms while waiting for my response because of their craving my attention? shocked

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kokobilo87: 11:10am On Sep 26, 2021
GalaticHorde:
I will forward it to the mud under my shoes, meanwhile, outta curiosity, what STD's did you give your masters during their quest for orgarsms while waiting for my response because of their craving my attention? shocked

i not know ya able to message ya shoe. ya a donkey but isa okay, ya get all tha attention ya seek. ya let me know when ya had enough.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by GalaticHorde: 11:11am On Sep 26, 2021
Kokobilo87:

ya donkey isa so stupid isa think his shoe isa intelligent
didn't you get the memo? Your entire lineage squared is dumber than my shoes, so you don't have enough brain cells to ascribe stupidity to anyone as you're too stupid to realise you're stupid!

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kokobilo87: 11:12am On Sep 26, 2021
GalaticHorde:
didn't you get the memo? Your entire lineage squared is dumber than my shoes, so you don't have enough brain cells to ascribe stupidity to anyone as you're too stupid to realise you're stupid!

but ya isa the one sending ya shoe messages. ya isa dumber than tha lineage then.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by zendi: 11:15am On Sep 26, 2021
PrideofLincoln1:
If Nigeria is close to the United States, you will be doing the same thing those poor Haitians are doing to get out of a bad country. FYI, Nigeria is not that much better than Haiti. Why fault people who wants to better their lots in life. By the way, horses will not be used by the CBP according to the Biden administration official. Suck on that Coon.

Which means, horse-use too, has become "raciss".

But when even a reporter of the far left CNN has to speak out on the side of truth and commonsense, you know that left-wing race baiting has gone completely into overdrive.

Mounted troops, mounted police, mounted agents.....all had been useful tools of national security and law enforcement around the sane world looong before leftism was inflicted on humanity.

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2021/09/25/cnns-flores-border-patrols-horse-patrol-used-to-save-the-lives-of-migrants-a-lot-of-the-time/
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kokobilo87: 11:18am On Sep 26, 2021
GalaticHorde:
I'm a stupid

ya donkey ya quiet. plenty of attention for ya
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by GalaticHorde: 11:19am On Sep 26, 2021
Kokobilo87:

but ya isa the one sending ya shoe messages. ya isa dumber than tha lineage then.
says who? You're just too stupid to know you're stupid! It is a familial thing, I won't shame you over that though we know you have no shame, how is your buttcrack doing? Received your masters attention recently?

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kokobilo87: 11:21am On Sep 26, 2021
GalaticHorde:
says who? You're just too stupid to know you're stupid! It is a familial thing, I won't shame you over that though we know you have no shame, how is your buttcrack doing? Received your masters attention recently?

if ya have tha shame here would have left but instead ya is cheap and ya will take any attention ya see. ya is here because ya isa addicted jobless nairaland monkey witha no life. ya will ah get lost when that data isa over. I can wait
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by GalaticHorde: 11:22am On Sep 26, 2021
Kokobilo87:

i not know ya able to message ya shoe. ya a donkey but isa okay, ya get all tha attention ya seek. ya let me know when ya had enough.
the mud under my shoe gets all the attention you're very generous with, we are just exercising patience praying that your masters will come looking for you then we will deal with them, but meanwhile, feel free to exchange banter with the mud under my shoe, my shoe feels engaging you will dumb it, I can't fault that line of reasoning

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kokobilo87: 11:23am On Sep 26, 2021
ibime, how much is ya pay isa donkey GalaticHorde? i hope ya give him enough of tha data for all tha attention he can get
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by GalaticHorde: 11:24am On Sep 26, 2021
Kokobilo87:

ya not leave. ya data isa finish? send ya number or account so i top up for ya.
bwahahahahahahaha cheesy grin cheesy grin bwahahahahahaha cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kokobilo87: 11:26am On Sep 26, 2021
GalaticHorde:
the mud under my shoe gets all the attention you're very generous with, we are just exercising patience praying that your masters will come looking for you then we will deal with them, but meanwhile, feel free to exchange banter with the mud under my shoe, my shoe feels engaging you will dumb it, I can't fault that line of reasoning

naaaa. ya shoe isa inanimate thang. ya shame yet? ya here 5pages on witha no sensible talk. ya my slave doing ma bidding. ya soon make another moniker like Goodvibes007(kokobilomama) and obrigado Ginalz. then we mess it all up in tha thread. ya my slave, i own ya, you own nothing but tha mud in ya shoe
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by GalaticHorde: 11:33am On Sep 26, 2021
Kokobilo87:

if ya have tha shame here would have left but instead ya is cheap and ya will take any attention ya see. ya is here because ya isa addicted jobless nairaland monkey witha no life. ya will ah get lost when that data isa over. I can wait
are you begging me to leave now? tongue upload a picture of yourself on your knees and I will think about it cool
I permit the mud under my shoes to give you attention and you're crying begging me to lose interest thinking equating the act of engaging you which I accept is shameful to shamelessness on my part so I should leave out of shame forgetting you're just a means to an end so I persist, it is the dogmaster holding your leash I'm interested in not your fleabitten hide

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by GalaticHorde: 11:34am On Sep 26, 2021
Kokobilo87:

I a donkey i quiet. plenty of attention for I or I cry
we know cool

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by GalaticHorde: 11:36am On Sep 26, 2021
Kokobilo87:

I am just observing, the mud under my shoe engages you, I transmit a few opinions and they're added to the exchange so you'd know you're doing a decent job of amusing me cool

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by GalaticHorde: 11:37am On Sep 26, 2021
Kokobilo87:

I will have enough when your masters show up, till then, you and the mud under my shoes entertain me

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kokobilo87: 11:39am On Sep 26, 2021
GalaticHorde:
I will have enough when your masters show up, till then, you and the mud under my shoes entertain me

so ya a loser why? ya look for tha attention ya not get tha one ya need but they sayit half bread isa better than nothing
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by GalaticHorde: 11:40am On Sep 26, 2021
Kokobilo87:

naaaa. ya shoe isa inanimate thang. ya shame yet? ya here 5pages on witha no sensible talk. ya my slave doing ma bidding. ya soon make another moniker like Goodvibes007(kokobilomama) and obrigado Ginalz. then we mess it all up in tha thread. ya my slave, i own ya, you own nothing but tha mud in ya shoe
the mud under my shoe engages you with as much sense as you can handle, so if it makes little sense that is how much you can handle, five pages? Who's counting? grin cheesy my shoe mud owns you, now reply to it servile mongrel! cool

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kokobilo87: 11:42am On Sep 26, 2021
GalaticHorde:
the mud under my shoe engages you with as much sense as you can handle, so if it makes little sense that is how much you can handle, five pages? Who's counting? grin cheesy my shoe mud owns you, now reply to it servile mongrel! cool

ya engage witha mud in ya shoe and ya think ita engage you and mua. ya need tha doctor
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by GalaticHorde: 11:42am On Sep 26, 2021
Kokobilo87:
ibime, how much is ya pay isa donkey GalaticHorde? i hope ya give him enough of tha data for all tha attention he can get
leave them alone and face the mud under my shoe! Stop begging them to come beg me to instruct the mud under my shoe to release you from your indentured servitude

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kokobilo87: 11:44am On Sep 26, 2021
GalaticHorde:
leave them alone and face the mud under my shoe! Stop begging them to come beg me to instruct the mud under my shoe to release you from your indentured servitude

ya tha mud. Ibime isa houseboy, you isa my slave. ya donkeys are enslave
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 11:44am On Sep 26, 2021
wirinet:

It's difficult to argue with someone with Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD). Most real Republicans have come to terms with the fact that Trump lost. But few QAnon and far right people still hold unto the falsehood of the election being rigged.

What did the report state that had not been stated immediately the result was announced? Did Cyberninja bring any new info? What new info justifies the spending of $9 million and 6 months of audit?
You obsessed guys just keep repeating the same line over and over again even after promising earth shaking Kraken every time. So what new date is your new earth shaking Kraken going to be released?

I have said from the beginning all these shenanigans is just to keep Trump's base riled up enough for the next elections and to continue to line Trump's pockets.

I did not even want to respond to your stupid conclusion that the whole of Arizona elections should be decertified? Decertified by who?
There is no way a private company can decertify an election after it had been certified by all relevant constitutional bodies. Even the courts and the Senate can no longer decertify the 2019 elections. How supposedly educated people cannot understand that is beyond me.

It's even crazier to suggest that Arizona legislators can decertify an election already ratified and certified by the US Senate.

Believe me you need help.

Nothing new? Get serious.They listed all irregularities in their finding.
Your mind is closed.
Did Clinton not scream Russia Russia , created fake stories to remove Trump.
A lawyer was indicted the other day. Another was also previously indicted over thag fake conspiracy Russia collusion story
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kokobilo87: 11:48am On Sep 26, 2021
GalaticHorde:
i'm a pussy

i ah waiting for ya turn ya donkey
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AmazonTopaz(f): 11:50am On Sep 26, 2021
GalaticHorde:
wallahi the projection no be here grin they project themselves and their failures on others to make themselves feel good, isn't that a mental disease?

A serious one

(1) (2) (3) ... (2824) (2825) (2826) (2827) (2828) (2829) (2830) ... (4230) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.