Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,998 members, 7,886,732 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 02:30 PM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (2838) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1744474 Views)

U.S Elections: Biden Fears The Worse With New Ruling / American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2835) (2836) (2837) (2838) (2839) (2840) (2841) ... (4230) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AmazonTopaz(f): 9:36pm On Sep 26, 2021
Enugurangers:
Trump is confused. He is still working hard against the Republican party.

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/573958-trump-quips-abrams-wouldve-been-a-better-governor-than-kemp?amp

Former President Trump on Saturday quipped that 2018 Georgia gubernatorial candidate Stacey Abrams (D) may have done a better job in office than her opponent, Gov. Brian Kemp (R), who has continued to catch the former president's ire for refusing to overturn 2020 election results.

"Of course, having her I think might be better than having your existing governor, if you want to know the truth," he noted, prompting overwhelming boos from his crowd of mostly maskless supporters. "Might very well be better," he added.

Trump used much of his more than hour-long Georgia rally to rail against Kemp, who attracted Trump's ire when he certified the state's election results in favor of Biden last year.

The Washington Post reported in January that Trump asked Georgia secretary of state Brad Raffensperger (R) to "find" more than 11,000 ballots needed to overcome the gap between Trump and Biden in the Peach State.

Trump during his rally Saturday railed against both Raffensperger and Kemp, who he said "has been a complete disaster on election integrity."

The former president after the 2020 election launched several legal efforts attempting to overturn results based on unsubstantiated allegations of widespread fraud. Each of the lawsuits were either dropped or thrown out by courts.

Saturday night's rally comes as Trump is attempting to play a role in Georgia ahead of the upcoming 2022 midterm elections.

He has already endorsed Rep. Jody Hice (R-Ga.), a Trump ally, to oust Raffensperger.

I posted the YouTube link to this earlier I agree with him for endorsing Abrams though.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by LadyhippoIyta88(f): 9:37pm On Sep 26, 2021
[s]
AmazonTopaz:

I posted the YouTube link to this earlier I agree with him for endorsing Abrams though.
[/s] useless post
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Enugurangers: 9:38pm On Sep 26, 2021
AmazonTopaz:

Lol grin grin grin

He isn't the first since I joined nairaland one lowlife or the other has threatened me with one thing or the other.

This one is very disappointing it fell really below my expectation.
You could tell they weren't brought up with manners. Once they see a female poster, they always try to bully and use all sort of disgusting tactics to scare them away. Something is definitely wrong with our society.
Cloning a moniker to deceive is a new form of low. They keep going lower when you think they have reached the bottom.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Enugurangers: 9:38pm On Sep 26, 2021
AmazonTopaz:

Me too. Trump is very dull.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Ibime(m): 9:43pm On Sep 26, 2021
LadyhippoIyta88:
don't let me Face you else you won't escape my wrath.
Stay clear of what doesn't concern you.
I won't repeat this statement again

Calm down. Women are not the source of your frustration. You might as well treat her like a sugar mummy. She might help you with the chicken change you need to settle your lecturer who wants to keep you at Uniben till your 30s.

7 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AmazonTopaz(f): 9:44pm On Sep 26, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Q1cfjh6VfE

Enugurangers this ad is old but it recently surfaced on twitter last week and someone made a comparison of this as,to that of Majorie Taylor Greene, Boebert and one other woman who is running for the senate for Alabama,the use of guns and violence message they all seem to be conveying.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AmazonTopaz(f): 9:47pm On Sep 26, 2021
Ibime:

Calm down. Women are not the source of your frustration. You might as well treat her like a sugar mummy. She might help you with the chicken change you need to settle your lecturer who wants to keep you at Uniben till your 30s.

I thought he said he was in 500 level in Uniben in 2017, this is 2021 cheesy cheesy

Turnnewleaf you never still finish your project cheesy

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Enugurangers: 9:47pm On Sep 26, 2021
AmazonTopaz:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Q1cfjh6VfE

Enugurangers this ad is old but it recently surfaced on twitter last week and someone made a comparison of this as,to that of Majorie Taylor Greene, Boebert and one other woman who is running for the senate for Alabama,the use of guns and violence message they all seem to be conveying.

I don't know why they stop at Rifles. They might as well pose with a bazooka or better still, a Tank.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AmazonTopaz(f): 9:48pm On Sep 26, 2021
Enugurangers:

I don't know why they stop at Rifles. They might as well pose with a bazooka or Tank.

They have no popular policies to campaign on anymore

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AmazonTopaz(f): 9:53pm On Sep 26, 2021
Enugurangers:

You could tell they weren't brought up with manners. Once they see a female poster, they always try to bully and use all sort of disgusting tactics to scare them away. Something is definitely wrong with our society.
Cloning a moniker to deceive is a new form of low. They keep going lower when you think they have reached the bottom.

He said he was going to post my nudes, lol the dude is a clown Lincoln was right when he said he should be ignored sometimes I can't help it when they wanna troll me I am ever ready for them.
There are a lot of female monickers on this forum that they have bullied some even had to deactivate and leave the forum others stayed strong.I am used to the dragging it doesn't move me one bit.

I am not a criminal, neither do I have anything to hide and there is nothing new under the sun that they can expose me with there are a lot of them especially when I was active in the Romance section who have said worse some I just ignore them and move on.

Nothing new, nobody can bully me.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 9:55pm On Sep 26, 2021
Ibime:

That is the sort of pay for grades person many are spending time responding to!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AmazonTopaz(f): 9:58pm On Sep 26, 2021
https://www.theguardian.com/world/live/2021/sep/26/germany-election-2021-results-reaction-angela-merkel-era-ends-baerbock-scholz-laschet-spd-greens-cdu-live-latest-updates

Latest updates on the German election.

Social democrats won Merkel's voting district, social democrats expanding their narrow lead but it is still too close to call.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 10:01pm On Sep 26, 2021
AmazonTopaz:
https://www.theguardian.com/world/live/2021/sep/26/germany-election-2021-results-reaction-angela-merkel-era-ends-baerbock-scholz-laschet-spd-greens-cdu-live-latest-updates

Latest updates on the German election.

Social democrats won Merkel's voting district, social democrats expanding their narrow lead but it is still too close to call.

Shows how much Merkel was loved. They'd vote for her but not for her party.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by LadyhippoIyta88(f): 10:07pm On Sep 26, 2021
AmazonTopaz:

He said he was going to post my nudes, lol the dude is a clown Lincoln was right when he said he should be ignored sometimes I can't help it when they wanna troll me I am ever ready for them.
There are a lot of female monickers on this forum that they have bullied some even had to deactivate and leave the forum others stayed strong.I am used to the dragging it doesn't move me one bit.

I am not a criminal, neither do I have anything to hide and there is nothing new under the sun that they can expose me with there are a lot of them especially when I was active in the Romance section who have said worse some I just ignore them and move on.

this war has not finished...
Trust me I will see to the end of this
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Enugurangers: 10:14pm On Sep 26, 2021
LadyhippoIyta88:
this war has not finished...
Trust me I will see to the end of this
Go and fight the war in your house Mr.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Enugurangers: 10:16pm On Sep 26, 2021
AmazonTopaz:

Yes. That's the spirit. All they do is troll. It starts and ends on Nairaland. Aside Nairaland, they are most likely timid people.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by sanpipita(m): 10:18pm On Sep 26, 2021
Enugurangers:

I find it troubling that people like this exist, we have problems in this world because I don't understand the manner of satisfaction people gain from this

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by sanpipita(m): 10:26pm On Sep 26, 2021

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by LadyhippoIyta88(f): 10:31pm On Sep 26, 2021
Enugurangers:

Yes. That's the spirit. All they do is troll. It starts and ends on Nairaland. Aside Nairaland, they are most likely timid people.
okay we shall see
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Ibime(m): 10:37pm On Sep 26, 2021
sanpipita:

I find it troubling that people like this exist, we have problems in this world because I don't understand the manner of satisfaction people gain from this

A lot of men are struggling in this world. This whole redpill/incel movement is becoming something else. I can understand the ones vexing because Judge took half their money, but this one looks like the type to vex because of urgent N2k

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AmazonTopaz(f): 10:45pm On Sep 26, 2021
sanpipita:
At the very last they will have nothing to campaign against Biden

https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/573927-republicans-criticizing-afghan-refugees-face-risks

But they were so outraged and concerned about how the evacuation process was bad they even wanted Biden to allow the troops stay back even though they supported exit under Trump now after their faux outrage over what happened last month they now want to campaign against the refugees.
There is no bottom they are just so good at instilling fear and it isn't healthy politics.

To raise the debt ceiling wasn't a partisan issue before,the GQP raised it three times under agent orange but Moscow Mitch and the GQP want Biden to fail by all means and people like Manchin and Sinema are helping them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by sanpipita(m): 10:57pm On Sep 26, 2021
Ibime:

A lot of men are struggling in this world. This whole redpill/incel movement is becoming something else. I can understand the ones vexing because Judge took half their money, but this one looks like the type to vex because of urgent N2k

Makes sense, frustration can drive people mad, the behavior I'm seeing here isn't normal at all

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by sanpipita(m): 11:00pm On Sep 26, 2021
AmazonTopaz:

But they were so outraged and concerned about how the evacuation process was bad they even wanted Biden to allow the troops stay back even though they supported exit under Trump now after their faux outrage over what happened last month they now want to campaign against the refugees.
There is no bottom they are just so good at instilling fear and it isn't healthy politics.

To raise the debt ceiling wasn't a partisan issue before,the GQP raised it three times under agent orange but Moscow Mitch and the GQP want Biden to fail by all means and people like Manchin and Sinema are helping them.

I saw that, they are just determined to kill any policy just because of politics, tomorrow we will hearing how bipartisanship died and people won't remember how it started

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 11:43pm On Sep 26, 2021
sanpipita:

I saw that, they are just determined to kill any policy just because of politics, tomorrow we will hearing how bipartisanship died and people won't remember how it started

I'm beginning to think the Dems would pass more policies if they present the opposite. If Dems go antiabortion gqps will go proabortion, and if Dems go anti raise the debt ceiling gqps would raise the roof.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ono(m): 12:24am On Sep 27, 2021
Hahaha kids here talking about Afghanistan when Americans are discussing how the states must meet to determine the direction they will go in the light of recent troubling events in their country.

Keep deceiving yourselves.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Ibime(m): 8:25am On Sep 27, 2021
ono:
Hahaha kids here talking about Afghanistan when Americans are discussing how the states must meet to determine the direction they will go in the light of recent troubling events in their country.

Keep deceiving yourselves.

Did the town crier go all around the seven states summoning them to meet at the village square in Umuofia Umudike to discuss the troubling events? I must have missed this.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kokobilo87: 8:27am On Sep 27, 2021
Ibime:

Did the town crier go all around the seven states summoning them to meet at the village square in Umuofia Umudike to discuss the troubling events? I must have missed this.

Ya jobless donkey isa too early. Ya told Umudike isa heaven. AmazonTopaz ya come defend ya city
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AmazonTopaz(f): 9:12am On Sep 27, 2021
https://www.nytimes.com/live/2021/09/26/world/german-elections

Social democrats narrowly defeats the CDU/CSU and will need to form a coalition
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ono(m): 10:04am On Sep 27, 2021
This got me rolling on the floor. DemonRats are in trouble!!

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by gambojimeta: 1:46pm On Sep 27, 2021
ono:
This got me rolling on the floor. DemonRats are in trouble!!
Isa too early Ya jobless nairaland addicted donkey.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by gambojimeta: 1:46pm On Sep 27, 2021
Kokobilo87:

Ya jobless donkey isa too early. Ya told Umudike isa heaven. AmazonTopaz ya come defend ya city

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 7:29pm On Sep 27, 2021
Military leaders saw pandemic as unique opportunity to test propaganda techniques on Canadians, Forces report says
A plan devised by the Canadian Joint Operations Command relied on propaganda techniques similar to those employed during the Afghanistan war.

Canadian military leaders saw the pandemic as a unique opportunity to test out propaganda techniques on an unsuspecting public, a newly released Canadian Forces report concludes.
The federal government never asked for the so-called information operations campaign, nor did cabinet authorize the initiative developed during the COVID-19 pandemic by the Canadian Joint Operations Command, then headed by Lt.-Gen. Mike Rouleau.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2835) (2836) (2837) (2838) (2839) (2840) (2841) ... (4230) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.