Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,583 members, 7,929,875 topics. Date: Saturday, 24 August 2024 at 04:49 AM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (2951) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1840979 Views)

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections -- Trump's Presidency! - NOV. 5!! / American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2948) (2949) (2950) (2951) (2952) (2953) (2954) ... (4344) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PDPGuy: 11:34pm On Nov 18, 2021
benalvino3:

I agree with him 70% He is not afraid to say the truth. Today, Fauci says hospitalization for the Vaccinated is increasing. 5billion has been given to Pfizer for the oral tablets. I don't know why they cannot get anything right.

I agree with most of what Bill says too…

Speaking of the pandemic, I think once the Covid medication is widely available worldwide, we may then see an end to the various mask mandates and lockdowns.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by gambojimeta: 11:35pm On Nov 18, 2021
benalvino3:
basilico, look at this hero

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eLlUVxVLiLU

He was alone against a mob of violent thugs and he showed enormous restraint

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PDPGuy: 11:35pm On Nov 18, 2021
Rumor has it that Kamala Harris may be “forced” to resign in order for Biden to nominate her to the US Supreme Court shocked
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by gambojimeta: 11:36pm On Nov 18, 2021
PDPGuy:
Rumor has it that Kamala Harris may be “forced” to resign in order for Biden to nominate her to the US Supreme Court shocked
Kool but I beliefs Isa rumors andi stays ah rumors
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino3: 11:40pm On Nov 18, 2021
PDPGuy:

I agree with most of what Bill says too…

Speaking of the pandemic, I think once the Covid medication is widely available worldwide, we may then see an end to the various mask mandates and lockdowns.

hopefully, I wear mask in crowded places but in Africa, Covid 19 is not a problem. Like Bill Maher said, people in the US and Europe are not healthy.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by gambojimeta: 11:42pm On Nov 18, 2021
benalvino3:

hopefully, I wear mask in crowded places but in Africa, Covid 19 is not a problem. Like Bill Maher said, people in the US and Europe are not healthy.
Ya Naijeriyans peoples ah healthys wita life span ofu lessi Dani 60 yars olds

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino3: 11:43pm On Nov 18, 2021
PDPGuy:

She is very poor at everything. I don't blame her here, I blame Biden who knowingly messed up the border and puts her in charge. Biden is a career racist; he only puts here there to look diverse. He is probably calling her a negro as we speak.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by gambojimeta: 11:44pm On Nov 18, 2021
benalvino3:

Buharis Isa makey am better. Tinubu Isa makey ma best

Fery healthies peoples fa we naijaeriyans

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino3: 11:45pm On Nov 18, 2021
gambojimeta:

Ya Naijeriyans peoples ah healthys wita life span ofu lessi Dani 60 yars olds

goodvibes007, you should not reduce yourself to a troll. I don't know how bad he must have gotten to you but you need help.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PDPGuy: 11:45pm On Nov 18, 2021
benalvino3:

He’s correct cos the adult overweight rate in the US, alone, is around 67%.. That’s right, 2/3 of US adults are either over weight or obese

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Ekemeze: 11:46pm On Nov 18, 2021
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by gambojimeta: 11:47pm On Nov 18, 2021
benalvino3:

goodvibes007, you should not reduce yourself to a troll. I don't know how bad he must have gotten to you but you need help.
Iti ah Obrigados or isi ah Ono. Ya Isa makey tins up Ina ya Jabulani donkey heads
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino3: 11:48pm On Nov 18, 2021
PDPGuy:

He’s correct cos the adult overweight rate in the US, alone, is around 67%.. That’s right, 2/3 of US adults are either over weight or obese

the left has made it hard to even call awareness to this. they say is fat charming and all.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by gambojimeta: 11:48pm On Nov 18, 2021
Ekemeze:
Even if you've got an inherent hatred for 45, if you wanna be truthful to yourself, you'll realise that he was right when he said the US media has become a shitshow.

Can you imagine the shit done by MSNC/NBC? That was stupid and the producer coming out to say that the journalist who was trying to dox the juror was a "freelancer", mehn, that's a complete BS.

Isa shitshow wheni 45 Isa cam ta power. Geti dats inta ya empty skulls
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino3: 11:49pm On Nov 18, 2021
Ekemeze:
Even if you've got an inherent hatred for 45, if you wanna be truthful to yourself, you'll realise that he was right when he said the US media has become a shitshow.

Can you imagine the shit done by MSNC/NBC? That was stupid and the producer coming out to say that the journalist who was trying to dox the juror was a "freelancer", mehn, that's a complete BS.

CNN was on the news coaching people to riot the other day if Kyle is acquitted
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by gambojimeta: 11:49pm On Nov 18, 2021
benalvino3:

the left has made it hard to even call awareness to this. they say is fat charming and all.
Dis isa coming kowlesgdes. Ya need ta geti ya head out ofu Trumpolimi arse kikikiki

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by gambojimeta: 11:50pm On Nov 18, 2021
benalvino3:

CNN was on the news coaching people to riot the other day if Kyle is acquitted
https://www.aa.com.tr/en/americas/white-extremism-under-trump-presidency-rises-55-study/1772045

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PDPGuy: 11:52pm On Nov 18, 2021
Although I believe she sat for a bar exam, but even if she didn’t, it may still be possible for her to have served in those offices without even having a law degree.
I say this because, technically, you do not need to be a lawyer in order to serve as a U.S. Supreme Court justice.

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Ibime(m): 11:56pm On Nov 18, 2021
raumdeuter:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hiq4f8KNcgQ
This interview is why I agree with Bill Maher on most of his topics, I went to see him live and many people Democrats and Republican agree with him.

I went for one of his shows around the time of the CPAC and if he comes anywhere near in 2022, I am going again

Maher is highlighting a perception problem which is correct, but he's also falling into the emotional trap. He said choosing between AOC and Trump is like choosing between two crazies, but people are more comfortable with the Trump choice.

The choice has never been between Trump and AOC.

Who are the leaders of the Democratic party? Biden, Pelosi and Schumer - straight down the line, plain vanilla Democrats.

The crazies (AOC and co) are nowhere near leadership of the dems.

The crazies (Trump) are in control of the GOP

Even Maher said Tuberville tried to draw out the Dems by putting forward a defund the Police bill and it was defeated 99-0.

The Dems only failing is not knowing how to manipulate social media. Social media itself is built on reactionary opinions that are amplified in the algorithms. A plain vanilla politician like most democrats are will get drowned out on social media by more trending controversial topics.

Politics is simple when you lay emotions to one side. There is no party without crazies. The Bernie Sanders and co have always been in the Democratic party, and the Democratic party were never characterised by such extremists before the coming of social media. Likewise, you've always had Trumps on the Republican side before the coming of Trump.

The real question is who is in power. Why would anyone let an inconsequential AOC determine their vote and give the vote to Trump who is a crazy in power.

This is simply a social media phenomenon, a classic and effective move by Trump to hang the AOCs on the Dems neck by making them more popular. Extremists like to put themselves against extremists and give people a hard choice. Fascists have always amplified Communists in order to make people choose the lesser evil and seize power. I laid out this play some years ago on Chelsea thread when Trump started tweeting AOC. Trump deliberately grew her profile for that reason. Can't find the post now. That's equivalent to Obama tweeting Marjorie Taylor or Laura Boebert instead of facing Mitt Romney and co.

Maher is off the mark here laying out the choice. It's comparing apples and oranges.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by gambojimeta: 11:57pm On Nov 18, 2021
https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2021/11/18/oklahoma-governor-halts-execution-of-julius-jones

Goodu news fa d nights.

Da coons Isah nat gonna likey dis

Tanks ta da gofunor da da lasti minutes interventions sakes
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Ekemeze: 11:57pm On Nov 18, 2021
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by gambojimeta: 11:58pm On Nov 18, 2021
Ekemeze:

CNN is far-left media outlet, but I'm wondering why they are rated very low?
I guess even the left are tired of them.

I follow fox news and CNN daily, and I can tell you, the media in US is fvcking people's brain daily. Something needs to be done urgently, it's no longer THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA but THE RED AND BLUE STATES OF AMERICA
Anoda Amelika experts kikikiki

https://www.aa.com.tr/en/americas/white-extremism-under-trump-presidency-rises-55-study/1772045
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino3: 12:00am On Nov 19, 2021
Ibime:

Maher is highlighting a perception problem which is correct, but he's also falling into the emotional trap. He said choosing between AOC and Trump is like choosing between two crazies, but people are more comfortable with the Trump choice.

Who are the leaders of the Democratic party? Biden, Pelosi and Schumer - straight down the line, plain vanilla Democrats.

Even Maher said Tuberville tried to draw out the Dems by putting forward a defund the Police bill and it was defeated 99-0.

The Dems only failing is not knowing how to manipulate social media. Social media itself is built on reactionary opinions that are amplified in the algorithms. A plain vanilla politician like most democrats are will get drowned out on social media by more trending controversial topics.

Politics is simple when you lay emotions to one side. There is no party without crazies. The Bernie Sanders and co have always been in the Democratic party, and the Democratic party were never characterised by such extremists before the coming of social media. Likewise, you've always had Trumps on the Republican side before the coming of Trump.

The real question is who is in power. Why would anyone let an inconsequential AOC determine their vote and give the vote to Trump who is a crazy in power.

This is simply a social media phenomenon, a classic and effective move by Trump to hang the AOCs on the Dems neck by making them more popular. Extremists like to put themselves against extremists and give people a hard choice. Fascists have always amplified Communists in order to make people choose the lesser evil and seize power. I laid out this play some years ago on Chelsea thread when Trump started tweeting AOC. Trump deliberately grew her profile for that reason. Can't find the post now. That's equivalent to Obama tweeting Marjorie Taylor or Laura Boebert instead of facing Mitt Romney and co.

Maher is off the mark here laying out the choice. It's comparing apples and oranges.

here it goes with his lack of comprehension. He is talking about choosing between two crazies... he is not literally saying the choice is between Trump and AOC, but rather two extremes

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by gambojimeta: 12:00am On Nov 19, 2021
Ibime:

You sir Isa fery smart

Whata refresher

Too mach far rightey krazies on da thread. I Isah wait fa moderate peoples ta talk

Tanks ta ya

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino3: 12:01am On Nov 19, 2021
Ekemeze:

CNN is far-left media outlet, but I'm wondering why they are rated very low?
I guess even the left are tired of them.

I follow fox news and CNN daily, and I can tell you, the media in US is fvcking people's brain daily. Something needs to be done urgently, it's no longer THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA but THE RED AND BLUE STATES OF AMERICA

I have been saying this. Although I tend to watch fox news more because they don't try to tell me there are 94 genders like other media will do.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by gambojimeta: 12:03am On Nov 19, 2021
benalvino3:

I have been saying this. Although I tend to watch fox news more because they don't try to tell me there are 94 genders like other media will do.
Programmings

Kikikiki

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Ekemeze: 12:08am On Nov 19, 2021
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Ibime(m): 12:10am On Nov 19, 2021
benalvino3:

here it goes with his lack of comprehension. He is talking about choosing between two crazies... he is not literally saying the choice is between Trump and AOC, but rather two extremes

The extreme of GOP is in the leadership of GOP

The extreme of Dems are not in leadership of Dems. I just used AOC as a placeholder. You can replace that with Bernie Sanders, Ilhan Omar or any Twitter noisemakers. Leaders of Dems are known - Biden, Pelosi and Schumer and have been known for decades as plain vanilla politicians.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino3: 12:10am On Nov 19, 2021
Ekemeze:

Oh man! If you don't agree with CNN and twitter that gender is not biological but socially constructed, then you'll be banned and called unintelligent. lol

Well, 2015 is when my eyes opened about the media and what they are doing. now it is so obvious they don't bother to hide it.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by gambojimeta: 12:12am On Nov 19, 2021
Ekemeze:

Oh man! If you don't agree with CNN and twitter that gender is not biological but socially constructed, then you'll be banned and called unintelligent. lol
Kikikikikiki

I Isa wan takes ta seros befors Buti I Isa changes wen I Isa see ya historicals postas

No comment. Ya Isa nat d brighter tool Ina shed

Aspa ya questions. Ya kan starts by stap ta uses Googles androids since ah Googles Isa lefties medias

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino3: 12:13am On Nov 19, 2021
Ibime:

The extreme of GOP is in the leadership of GOP

The extreme of Dems are not in leadership of Dems. I just used AOC as a placeholder. You can replace that with Bernie Sanders, Ilhan Omar or any Twitter noisemakers. Leaders of Dems are known - Biden, Pelosi and Schumer and have been known for decades as plain vanilla politicians.

Before they became leaders, they were not leaders. that's what PDPGUY or bill Maher are saying. you see Maxine waters asking people to harass GOP Senators and it is not stopping there... now they are Harassing even Dems. AOC could run for office and trump as well... you will be put in the position to choose one out of the two... Bill Maher doesn't want that.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Ekemeze: 12:14am On Nov 19, 2021

(1) (2) (3) ... (2948) (2949) (2950) (2951) (2952) (2953) (2954) ... (4344) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: basilico and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.