Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,583 members, 7,929,881 topics. Date: Saturday, 24 August 2024 at 05:13 AM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (2956) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1841082 Views)

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections -- Trump's Presidency! - NOV. 5!! / American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2953) (2954) (2955) (2956) (2957) (2958) (2959) ... (4344) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by BasedUsername: 4:17am On Nov 20, 2021
Ibime:

Stop talking rubbish dude. You can only deceive yourself. Your history on this forum and the way you have been lionising Kyle shows your true colours.

Your attempt to narrow this down to simply a self defence case shows where your sympathy lies. My gripe is Kyle going there out of his virulent hatred in the first place. Here's a video of him two weeks earlier watching the riots and saying he wish he had his AR on him so he can pump bullets in the rioters. His mouth has told me where his heart lies, regardless of the fact the actions of that day fall under American standards of self-defence. The same heart is what took him there that night wishing a nigga would.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l3B_tpccOnw

So save your sanctimonious bullcrap about self defence. That racist wanted trouble from the jump.

There is nothing like going to counter protest a group who feel aggrieved unless you are intolerant of the group protesting, especially when their rage is so high.

I can't go to counter protest a gay rights demonstration unless there's a virulent hatred driving me there. Neither can I go where Muslims or some other group are protesting. Much less armed and intimidatingly so. Anyone you see counter protesting any group with arms on them has a hatred for that group.

Even in Nigeria when groups are rioting and burning down the City, we put palm fronds on our cars to show we are not against them. It doesn't matter if we disagree with their method of rioting, it would take extreme hatred to tool up to show we are countering whatever they are protesting about

Everybody gets their chance to protest. Citizens job is either to sympathise, or stay home if we don't agree and let Government who we pay our taxes resolve the matter, not to go inflame people on edge. We may even sympathise with some elements of their cause, but be disgusted by their method of rioting about it. I believe that is the way.mist people feel about BLM, but only the Nazis go around forming vigilante to oppose BLM. Here in Britain, most people were disgusted by BLM pulling down statues of old British figures, but only the NeoNazis went out to seek confrontation at the statues. Normal citizens already knew the Police would do their best to protect those statues, but the Nazis went there to seek confrontation.

I don't need a soothsayer to tell me that any Sunni who goes to Abuja to counter protest El ZakZaky people is virulently anti-Shiite. Rittenhouse is a blooming racist, put that in your pipe and smoke it. I don't even need to see him posing with Proud Boys and throwing up their signs to know (which he did). By his going there that night, I already know his orientation. Bible says by their fruits, we shall know them.

Mumu like you will be the one asking for any evidence of George Zimmerman being a racist until you saw Zimmerman auctioning off Confederate flags years later

So spare me the self defence talk, and spare me foolish talk of that boy being a medic

"He riled the rioters up by being there" is not a justification for trying to kill someone. That's the same bullshit "look at what she was wearing argument". You can disagree with his views all you want but the truth is you can't hunt down and kill people for those views. Gaige Grosskreutz and many others went there with their guns because it is their right to do so.

You talk so much about virulent hatred, racism and whatnot but the only people showing virulent hatred were the people who chased and attacked someone with a gun.

You can hate someone's views as much as you want but that doesn't give you the legal right to attack them. And if you do, don't be surprised when they fight back.

He went with his gun because he felt he may need it. Guess what? He did.

You support the burning of a city over an armed criminal who had an outstanding warrant for sexual assault, was in violation of a restraining order, was resisting arrest, andwas trying to flee the scene with a stolen car and kids at the back because you saw a Trevor Noah video on it or something. Not everyone will support that and some will come out in opposition, this is normal. Sane individuals can handle opposing viewpoints without trying to mob people. Joseph Rosenbaum wasn't, the member of the mob who fired in the air wasn't. Rittenhouse was left with no choice but to fight back.

Should he have been there? No. But he had as much right to be as any other person present, like it or not. Like I said, even people that I hate have the rights to defend themselves. No matter how morally superior the media makes you think you are, you can't harm others because of ideological differences.

That's why Rittenhouse walked free.
Not to mention that he handled himself almost like pro given the situation. He didn't start the violence and he only shot those who attacked him.

However, you wanted him to die or be imprisoned just because of his views, both the ones that he actually holds and the imaginary ones you think he does. You must have been a fan of Michael Reinoehl.
The Rule of Law doesn't work that way.
That's why you're angry.
That's why you've resorted name-calling.

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by gambojimeta: 4:20am On Nov 20, 2021
https://www.newsweek.com/rep-cawthorn-tells-followers-armed-dangerous-after-rittenhouse-verdict-1651507

USA Isah krazy kantries. I Isa wishes I ah amerikans so I Isa buy AK47s likey fulanimans

Vigilantes Isa gets da greenlights

grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino3: 4:37am On Nov 20, 2021
BasedUsername:

"He riled the rioters up by being there" is not a justification for trying to kill someone. That's the same bullshit "look at what she was wearing argument". You can disagree with his views all you want but the truth is you can't hunt down and kill people for those views. Gaige Grosskreutz and many others went there with their guns because it is their right to do so.

You talk so much about virulent hatred, racism and whatnot but the only people showing virulent hatred were the people who chased and attacked someone with a gun.

You can hate someone's views as much as you want but that doesn't give you the legal right to attack them. And if you do, don't be surprised when they fight back.

He went with his gun because he felt he may need it. Guess what? He did.

You support the burning of a city over an armed criminal who had an outstanding warrant for sexual assault, was in violation of a restraining order, was resisting arrest, andwas trying to flee the scene with a stolen car and kids at the back because you saw a Trevor Noah video on it or something. Not everyone will support that and some will come out in opposition, this is normal. Sane individuals can handle opposing viewpoints without trying to mob people. Joseph Rosenbaum wasn't, the member of the mob who fired in the air wasn't. Rittenhouse was left with no choice but to fight back.

Should he have been there? No. But he had as much right to be as any other person present, like it or not. Like I said, even people that I hate have the rights to defend themselves. No matter how morally superior the media makes you think you are, you can't harm others because of ideological differences.

That's why Rittenhouse walked free.
Not to mention that he handled himself almost like pro given the situation. He didn't start the violence and he only shot those who attacked him.

However, you wanted him to die or be imprisoned just because of his views, both the ones that he actually holds and the imaginary ones you think he does. You must have been a fan of Michael Reinoehl.
The Rule of Law doesn't work that way.
That's why you're angry.
That's why you've resorted name-calling.

I have told him before that the fbi should not entrap anyone even kkk or nazi or whatever group and he called me a coon.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by WispyEthereal: 4:39am On Nov 20, 2021
gambojimeta:

Mumu Isa pay 18k fa plate of white garri andi ewedu soups. E Isa mumu.

E suppose donates da 18k ta adedapo nastymods poverty familiks

Nastymods Isa licks Jabulani donkey arse fa da rest ofu isi pathetik lives
this is true

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by raumdeuter: 4:43am On Nov 20, 2021
I love this Mayor of New York. Eric Adams

Sensible guy
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by gambojimeta: 4:46am On Nov 20, 2021
benalvino3:

I have told him before that the fbi should not entrap anyone even kkk or nazi or whatever group and he called me a coon.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by WispyEthereal: 4:54am On Nov 20, 2021
Ekemeze:
Even if you've got an inherent hatred for 45, if you wanna be truthful to yourself, you'll realise that he was right when he said the US media has become a shitshow.

Can you imagine the shit done by MSNC/NBC? That was stupid and the producer coming out to say that the journalist who was trying to dox the juror was a "freelancer", mehn, that's a complete BS.

and that is the worst from the media you have seen recently abi? Abeg shift go one side until you are ready to talk truth

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by WispyEthereal: 5:01am On Nov 20, 2021
gambojimeta:

Disi donkey Isah lies pass da Jabulani headed donkey

Dis ah associacion ofu liars
another liar on the loose! cheesy by their fruits we shall know them

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by gambojimeta: 5:10am On Nov 20, 2021
WispyEthereal:
another liar on the loose! cheesy by their fruits we shall know them
Busted

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by WispyEthereal: 5:11am On Nov 20, 2021
sanpipita:
Lmao Ahmaud Arbery killers are also claiming self defense, America will soon find what they are looking for.
its all by the playbook, I'm sure the resident c00ns here are looking for a way to justify this, the murderous Arrow has been acquitted so I'm numb to any shocking -ish from and of the American judiciary. It is an inherently bias system and will remain so until white people stop being the majority

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by WispyEthereal: 5:17am On Nov 20, 2021
CoolUsername:

The difference is turning yourself vs resisting arrest. Timothy Simpkin shot 4 people in his school and still lives to this day. Infact, he was even released on bail.

Now I want to ask, why is crossing state lines a factor in this matter? How does that deny him his right to defend himself from a violent angry mob?
goes to intent, right wing groups do that all the time, tell me, if antifa was actually organised and coordinated themselves to be present at every maga rally will you see any intent or provocation in that?

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by WispyEthereal: 5:21am On Nov 20, 2021
CoolUsername:

Rosenbaum was seen chasing him on video, powder burns on his hands indicate that he was holding the barrel of the gun when he got shot. Huber bashed the boy's head multiple times with a skateboard. Had they not acted like chimpanzees and threatened the life of a kid on that day, your child-raping and woman-beating heroes would still be alive today.

Also, we saw what happened to last angry mob that tried to come for Rittenhouse.
had Rittenhouse not left his group and stayed behind police line with his group of counter protesters no one would have been provoked to go after an alt right armed with a rifle which also was another statement of intent in and of itself, people like Rittenhouse looking to make political statements will kill by using whatever tools are available be it a gun or a car

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino3: 5:23am On Nov 20, 2021
Fibble minds will cry "he crossed state lines cry cry"

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino3: 5:28am On Nov 20, 2021
for the fear of losing more pedophiles and Skateboarders who put a knife to his brother's stomach for not cleaning a room, they are not rioting and burning down the city because they know kyle is out there.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino3: 5:36am On Nov 20, 2021
Aubrey's case should have been a bigger case but the left doesn't give a Bleep because they know those men are guilty and will go to prison. Since they know kyle's shooting was justifiable, they are focusing on it to try and change the outcome. fact is: they should not have gone to court with this. They have called kyle racist and Nazi more than the idiots who killed Aubrey. Biden used kyle in his commercial, calling him a white supremacist. The lawsuit will come. He could have used the killers of Aubrey but he did not, he and his people do not care, they just want to change reality.

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by gambojimeta: 5:44am On Nov 20, 2021
Kikikiki

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by gambojimeta: 6:01am On Nov 20, 2021
WispyEthereal:
had Rittenhouse not left his group and stayed behind police line with his group of counter protesters no one would have been provoked to go after an alt right armed with a rifle which also was another statement of intent in and of itself, people like Rittenhouse looking to make political statements will kill by using whatever tools are available be it a gun or a car

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 6:33am On Nov 20, 2021
WispyEthereal:
its all by the playbook, I'm sure the resident c00ns here are looking for a way to justify this, the murderous Arrow has been acquitted so I'm numb to any shocking -ish from and of the American judiciary. It is an inherently bias system and will remain so until white people stop being the majority
In about 30 to 35 years, Whites will be a minority in America the way it looks. I know when i was growing up in Uptown Section of Chicago, the White population in America was in the 80s then but with all these Hispanics coming all over Central and Southern America, the White population is declining and in few decades, America will be a minority, majority country.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Ekemeze: 6:40am On Nov 20, 2021
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Ekemeze: 6:46am On Nov 20, 2021
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino3: 7:22am On Nov 20, 2021
Ekemeze:
I'm just thinking about the possibility of Kyle walking freely in US. Dude should simply leave the country IF POSSIBLE.

It doesn't look like he is gonna sue the media for defamation anyway

It depends where he is. His family will move to somewhere sane people live.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino3: 7:35am On Nov 20, 2021
The professional victims here will agree

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by gambojimeta: 8:00am On Nov 20, 2021
benalvino3:
The professional victims here will agree

“Kyle said, if I had to do it all over again and had any idea something like this could happen, ’I wouldn’t do it,’” Mark Richards, attorney for Kyle Rittenhouse tells CNN’s @ChrisCuomo.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by gambojimeta: 8:06am On Nov 20, 2021
PrideofLincoln1:
In about 30 to 35 years, Whites will be a minority in America the way it looks. I know when i was growing up in Uptown Section of Chicago, the White population in America was in the 80s then but with all these Hispanics coming all over Central and Southern America, the White population is declining and in few decades, America will be a minority, majority country.
Dissi ah trues.

Datti isi why da GOPs Isa talk ah great replacements andi ah fery worries

https://www.counterextremism.com/content/great-replacement-theory

https://www.nbcnews.com/think/opinion/tucker-carlson-s-great-replacement-fox-news-segment-uses-newer-ncna1263880

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 8:11am On Nov 20, 2021
gambojimeta:

Dissi ah trues.

Datti isi why da GOPs Isa talk ah great replacements andi ah fery worries

https://www.counterextremism.com/content/great-replacement-theory
You nailed it Buddy. That's what is fueling the rise of Nazis, Proud Boys and other deplorables in America knowing that they will soon be a minority in the Fruited Plains.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 8:20am On Nov 20, 2021
The only good thing i saw about Trump's four tragic years at the Oval Office is making a lot of African Americans become gun owners. I have been talking to a lot of my friends about owing firearms which is their constitutional rights but they will tell me that it's not necessary because they are Progressives. What has been Progressives needs to do with exercising your 2nd Amendment Rights. Trump became the President and the Nazis and Klans show Americans that their man is in power and that wakes the Black and Hispanic communities up and people start applying for FOIC and start packing. Gone are those days when the Nazis and their likes think they have monopoly of violence.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by CoolUsername: 9:48am On Nov 20, 2021
WispyEthereal:
goes to intent, right wing groups do that all the time, tell me, if antifa was actually organised and coordinated themselves to be present at every maga rally will you see any intent or provocation in that?

There are counter-protesters at MAGA rallies. The guy who killed counter-protesters at the Unite the Rally was jailed for murder. When has t ever been OK to kill ideological opponents?

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by CoolUsername: 9:52am On Nov 20, 2021
WispyEthereal:

That's like blaming a rape victim for wearing skimpy attire at night or for going to the bad parts of town. He never compelled anyone to try to kill him. If you believe it is OK to kill someone for having opposing views then you have major issues.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by BasedUsername: 10:09am On Nov 20, 2021
benalvino3:

More than half of the people in KKK and Neo-Nazi groups are either undercover security agents or their informants.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino3: 11:11am On Nov 20, 2021
LeBron James hasn't said his opinion?

(1) (2) (3) ... (2953) (2954) (2955) (2956) (2957) (2958) (2959) ... (4344) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: basilico, bemeruca and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.