Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,132 members, 7,896,850 topics. Date: Sunday, 21 July 2024 at 11:25 PM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (2970) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1769424 Views)

U.S Elections: Biden Fears The Worse With New Ruling / American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2967) (2968) (2969) (2970) (2971) (2972) (2973) ... (4251) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino3: 5:41pm On Nov 25, 2021
Ibime:

Raumdeuter has suckered Benalvino3 into believing GOP states are doing well. I've known Raumdeuter for 14 years on this forum. He is known to take one piece of anecdotal evidence and repeat it it till it becomes fact to uninformed observers. I don't blame him for being proud of his home state, but how Benalvino3 jumped out the window to claim Red States are performing better shows he shouldn't be allowed out of Port-Harcourt to discuss with cosmopolitan people. Any man and his dog knows that the Red States of the South are the most poverty-stricken in the country. If you even see a Red State doing well, it's because they found oil, not because they developed human capacity.

you are still desperately talking about this. keep trying, you will make a point.

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 5:42pm On Nov 25, 2021
The midget and his dwarf father that gets their protein from eating venomous snakes in the jungle they call home is back. Today is Thanksgiving day in America and i can send some leftover Turkey and the dressings to the family of the dwarf and that's much better than the poisonous snakes that you eat.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by CutieKing: 5:47pm On Nov 25, 2021
Laurene:
I don't want to believe that you're a fool for good.
11 electoral votes from Arizona.
16 electoral votes from Georgia.
10 electoral votes from Wisconsin.
=37.
Then, 37 +232= 269( virtual tie)
It heads to the house of representatives where GOP has advantage in local state legislatures (each state legislature elects the electoral college voters)
Go to school and stop feeding off liberal fake news.

Popular votes has never elected any president in American history, electoral college does, you Dumbo.

OMG!!!!!

How did this brain dead lunatic found her way into this thread?
This psycho sure need her meds asap.
You bluntly declared 43k votes separated trump from presidency earlier which i called you out for but now its no longer votes you meant it is EC.
How do one explain this lunacy?
If it is that simple for a camel to pass through the needle, your lord and saviour trump would still be president today.
Mumu!!!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by CutieKing: 5:54pm On Nov 25, 2021
Laurene:
Mr., Gore conceded and later during the years went ahead with his allies; Biden, McAuliffe, Maxine waters, John Lewis etc spreading conspiracies about the election and casting doubt on the whole process that led to bush's election.
Do I have to remind you about 2004?

Hillary reluctantly and grudgingly conceded the election after she was persuaded to by her husband and Obama. She later went ahead spreading falsehoods about being rigged out.

How about the Russia collusion hoax, DNC and their cronies in the media spread for 4 years in order to undermine trump's presidency?

Democrats deserve all they're getting.

Again look at this lunatic,
you were part of Hilary inner caucus to know what was in her mind the night she conceded,whether it was done reluctantly or not,at least she did what others before her did,why then did your lord and saviour trump refused to return the gesture when it was his time ?
You all are loosers in the scheme of things here in america.
Una never cry reach.
MUMU!!!!.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 5:54pm On Nov 25, 2021
CutieKing:

OMG!!!!!

You bluntly declared 43k votes separated trump from presidency earlier which i called you out for but now its no longer votes you meant it is EC.
If it is that simple for a camel to pass through the needle, your lord and saviour trump would still be president today.
Mumu!!!
That lady has a pyschiatric problem indeed. Look at the junks she posted here whenever she comes on. I don't know where these crazy cultists are coming from. She puts out a lot of lies and you corrected her but knowing cultists, some of them like Mr Arizona still believe that Trump was cheated out of the Oval Office. How can you have meaningful dialogue with people like that.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by CutieKing: 6:02pm On Nov 25, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yH61hFsma24

To all true Americans on this forum,
Happy thanksgiving to you all.
God bless the USA.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 6:10pm On Nov 25, 2021
CutieKing:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yH61hFsma24

To all true Americans on this forum,
Happy thanksgiving to you all.
God bless the USA.
Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours. Thanksgiving is probably the only holiday apart from July 4th that all Americans celebrate without rancor or divisiveness. I guess everyone loves to eat. God bless the USA.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Ibime(m): 7:00pm On Nov 25, 2021
benalvino3:

you are still desperately talking about this. keep trying, you will make a point.

Mr Benalvino - 'Red States have better economies due to their policies"

Idiocy on marble

benalvino3:

I said when you have good policies, you have a good economy and the red states are better.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by gambojimeta: 7:16pm On Nov 25, 2021
PrideofLincoln1:
The midget and his dwarf father that gets their protein from eating venomous snakes in the jungle they call home is back. Today is Thanksgiving day in America and i can send some leftover Turkey and the dressings to the family of the dwarf and that's much better than the poisonous snakes that you eat.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 7:34pm On Nov 25, 2021
[quote author=gambojimeta post=107960625][/quote]Alhaji gambojimeta, ask our friends the certified cultists if any of them ever know what a good economy is since they were born and raised under dictatorships that doesn't give a fvck about them. That's why people like benalvino3 doesn't know the difference between prosperous Blues States and disastrous Red States.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by raumdeuter: 7:36pm On Nov 25, 2021
Ibime:

Ramdeuter has suckered Benalvino3 into believing GOP states are doing well. I've known Ramdeuter for 14 years on this forum. He is known to take one piece of anecdotal evidence and repeat it it till it becomes fact to uninformed observers. I don't blame him for being proud of his home state, but how Benalvino3 jumped out the window to claim Red States are performing better shows he shouldn't be allowed out of Port-Harcourt to discuss with cosmopolitan people. Any man and his dog knows that the Red States of the South are the most poverty-stricken in the country. If you even see a Red State doing well, it's because they found oil, not because they developed human capacity.

\
You are the one getting it wrong following all these metrics New York California like London are global centers where billionaires from all over the world come to live and invest their money. What happens between the Sheikhs, Trumps, Bloombergs, Bezos, Gates etc have little effect on the lifestyle of regular people on the street. What an average person cares about is to feed his family, and buy things he needs not that Mark Cuban has bought his 70th condo in Manhattan

All these California NYC still have the highest homeless people in the country, Someone will sleep on the streets of LA and be convincing himself that he is better than someone who has his small house in Alabama because he is opportune to see Jay Z drive his Ferrari every evening

In the UK where you live, High end London is for the ultra rich who are Arab Princes, African Politicians, and Billionaires from Europe like Abramovic, the regular UK folks living in London are probably suffering which is why a middle class UK man will rather move to Manchester and Birmingham

Someone living in a council flat with rats and roaches in London or probably homeless will think he is better than a colleague who owns his own house in Manchester because GDP says it. While the Man in Birmingham has a higher standard of living

Like I said you can tell all the lies on paper but human migration don't lie. Its like a Nigerian who is about to die for South African visa now bragging that Nigeria has more Forbes billionaire than Southy. Ask him how many Southies are desperate for Naija visa

It is in NYC that you will see couples cohabiting with other couples sharing 1 bathroom, People looking for roommates inside a train, A 32yr old who has been working for 7yrs but cannot afford rent and still live with parents.

Below is the homelessness stat yet one of these people too will think he is better than someone in Alabama or Utah because he has checked the GDP charts

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Amalekki: 7:41pm On Nov 25, 2021
raumdeuter:

\
You are the one getting it wrong following all these metrics New York California like London are global centers where billionaires from all over the world come to live and invest their money. What happens between the Sheikhs, Trumps, Bloombergs, Bezos, Gates etc have little effect on the lifestyle of regular people on the street. What an average person cares about is to feed his family, and buy things he needs not that Mark Cuban has bought his 70th condo in Manhattan

All these California NYC still have the highest homeless people in the country, Someone will sleep on the streets of LA and be convincing himself that he is better than someone who has his small house in Alabama because he is opportune to see Jay Z drive his Ferrari every evening

In the UK where you live, High end London is for the ultra rich who are Arab Princes, African Politicians, and Billionaires from Europe like Abramovic, the regular UK folks living in London are probably suffering which is why a middle class UK man will rather move to Manchester and Birmingham

Someone living in a council flat with rats and roaches in London or probably homeless will think he is better than a colleague who owns his own house in Manchester because GDP says it. While the Man in Birmingham has a higher standard of living

Like I said you can tell all the lies on paper but human migration don't lie. Its like a Nigerian who is about to die for South African visa now bragging that Nigeria has more Forbes billionaire than Southy. Ask him how many Southies are desperate for Naija visa

It is in NYC that you will see couples cohabiting with other couples sharing 1 bathroom, People looking for roommates inside a train, A 32yr old who has been working for 7yrs but cannot afford rent and still live with parents.

Below is the homelessness stat yet one of these people too will think he is better than someone in Alabama or Utah because he has checked the GDP charts
Doffs hat! Brilliant sir.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Ibime(m): 7:45pm On Nov 25, 2021
raumdeuter:

You are the one getting it wrong following all these metrics New York California like London are global centers where billionaires from all over the world come to live and invest their money. What happens between the Sheikhs, Trumps, Bloombergs, Bezos, Gates etc have little effect on the lifestyle of regular people on the street. What an average person cares about is to feed his family, and buy things he needs

Stop right there. That's where Median Household income comes in

Bring those stats before you go any further.

These are standard economic indices used to measure these things. First thing any economist will look for. You are arguing with someone who minored in Economics, I didn't just pluck those indices from my ãrse.

I'm sure you know the difference between Median and mean which factors in for all your talk about billionaires

Homelessness is neither here nor there. People on drugs don't go to pig farms in Mississippi to beg for money, they go to New York where there is enough passing wealthy traffic to drop coins in their cup to feed their habit. They may even be from Mississippi but travel to New York where their market will move. Almajiri will not go to your village to beg, he will go to Lagos. It's a symptom of success.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by raumdeuter: 7:48pm On Nov 25, 2021
Ibime:

These are standard economic indices used to measure these things. First thing any economist will look for. You are arguing with someone who minored in Economics, I didn't just pluck those indices from my ãrse.

I'm sure you know the difference between Median and mean which factors in for all your talk about billionaires

Homelessness is neither here nor there. People on drugs don't go to pig farms in Mississippi to beg for money, they go to New York where there is enough passing wealthy traffic to drop coins in their cup to feed their habit. They may even be from Mississippi but travel to New York where their market will move. Almajiri will not go to your village to beg, he will go to Lagos. It's a symptom of success.

There are standards everywhere in the world its homelessness ability to feed yourself and your family, clothes.

If you are able to get a house for 200 Naira, you are better than someone who cannot get a house with 20,000 and has to sleep on the street

Its where you will see people who are living in projects all their lives, where they shitt inside elevator. Yet think they are living better than those who own their own homes, can feed themselves. All those Private jets, Ferraris, Yatch have nothing to do with the common man on the street. Any middle class bragging about these when he is barely existing is a foool

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by raumdeuter: 7:56pm On Nov 25, 2021
what really matters to people about how life is lived is consumption. Levels of consumption and also consumption inequality. That last is important in a political sense currently because consumption inequality just hasn't widened out as much as income and wealth inequality have. And levels of consumption: well, that's really what income or wealth is, the ability to purchase consumption. And if you're in a place where prices are lower, leading to greater consumption (whether of food, or square feet of housing, or leisure, or whatever), well, then you're richer, aren't you?
And thus is our conundrum solved. The red states aren't in fact poorer than the blue states. They're richer: that's why they vote more conservative and more right wing.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/timworstall/2015/01/04/solved-why-poor-states-are-red-and-rich-states-are-blue/?sh=507ac1431d60
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Ibime(m): 8:02pm On Nov 25, 2021
raumdeuter:

Quality of life or quality of accommodation is a subjective view, not an economic argument. Even the Mayor of Manchester will slap you if you claim his people are doing economically better than Londoners.

I am here just South of Manchester in a detached house with a garden my kids and their friends can play football in does not make me more economically empowered than a guy in a £2m flat in London without a garden.

His flat still has more economic value than my house if he decides to take it to any market in the world. And the minute he decides to move to Manchester and sell his asset in London, he will be next door neighbours with footballers in a mansion. He is economically doing better than me, whichever way you argue it

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by raumdeuter: 8:09pm On Nov 25, 2021
Ibime:

Quality of life or quality of accommodation is a subjective view, not an economic argument. Even the Mayor of Manchester will slap you if you claim his people are doing economically better than Londoners.

I am here just South of Manchester in a detached house with a garden my kids and their friends can play football in does not make me more economically empowered than a guy in a £2m flat in London without a garden.

His flat still has more economic value than my house if he decides to take it to any market in the world. And the minute he decides to move to Manchester and sell his asset in London, he will be next door neighbours with footballers in a mansion

Is this 2M flat readily available/gettable to people on your level? Or just pipe dreaming. What use is it to Ibime ramdeuter and their friends who cannot within a reasonable income of the general populace be dreaming of and bragging about what is available to Trumps, Abramovic and Prince of Saudi

Its almost like saying there are more private gulfstream jets in Manhattan vs in Atlanta Georgia when a regular income American whether in ATL or NYC cannot afford it

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Ibime(m): 8:10pm On Nov 25, 2021
raumdeuter:

There are standards everywhere in the world its homelessness ability to feed yourself and your family, clothes.

If you are able to get a house for 200 Naira, you are better than someone who cannot get a house with 20,000 and has to sleep on the street

Its where you will see people who are living in projects all their lives, where they shitt inside elevator. Yet think they are living better than those who own their own homes, can feed themselves. All those Private jets, Ferraris, Yatch have nothing to do with the common man on the street. Any middle class bragging about these when he is barely existing is a foool

When you say homelessness in the Western context, what you really mean is beggers/drug addicts because Western society provides accomodation for the homeless (like the projects you mentioned up there)

In the UK, drug addicts from Arbroath in Scotland get the train to go live homeless on the Streets of London because London traffic is wealthy enough to feed their addiction. Same reason Houston will have more homeless than a random village in Texas. It's a symptom of success

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Laurene: 8:12pm On Nov 25, 2021
CutieKing:

OMG!!!!!

Mumu!!!
when you don't have any arguments you resort to insults.

The total votes separating trump from Biden this states is about 43k.

I'm done with you libtard.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino3: 8:14pm On Nov 25, 2021
Ibime:

you are talking about household income but never factoring in how much they can save.

Elon musk talked about what his workers are going through. you wey dey Manchester naim wan lecture them about the low standards of living in blue states.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by raumdeuter: 8:16pm On Nov 25, 2021
Ibime:
When you say homelessness in the Western context, what you really mean is beggers/drug addicts because Western society provides accommodation for the homeless (like the projects you mentioned up there)

In the UK, drug addicts from Arbroath in Scotland get the train to go live homeless on the Streets of London because London traffic is wealthy enough to feed their addiction. Same reason Houston will have more homeless than a random village in Texas. It's a symptom of success

What are the conditions of these projects and will you rather raise a family in a project in NYC or London just to answer Londoner or New Yorker? In many cities, even the projects available will not go round everyone so some people still have to stay on the street.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Ibime(m): 8:17pm On Nov 25, 2021
raumdeuter:

Is this 2M flat readily available/gettable to people on your level? Or just pipe dreaming. What use is it to Ibime ramdeuter and their friends who cannot within a reasonable income of the general populace be dreaming of and bragging about what is available to Trumps, Abramovic and Prince of Saudi

Its almost like saying there are more private gulfstream jets in Manhattan vs in Atlanta Georgia when a regular income American whether in ATL or NYC cannot afford it

The Median Household income solves all that.

I could afford a house in London but it won't be in the prime area where my kids would go to great schools and have enough living and garden space. It does not matter. Whoever lives there is still economically equal to me.

None of these are economic arguments.

We are back to "Village life is cheaper than City life" or "N200k in Umudike is better than $100k in Yankee" argument. It is a subjective argument, not an economic one.

To a young person, living in a flat in the City may be more enjoyable than living in a mansion in the village. Subjectivity goes both ways, what matters is the value of the asset.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Laurene: 8:18pm On Nov 25, 2021
benalvino3:

Ignore that lonely old thing. He is sad
It seems like the criteria to become a democrat nowadays is to separate your brain from the body.

I'm mesmerized by their egregious behavior. Is there any sane liberal left?

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Ibime(m): 8:21pm On Nov 25, 2021
Laurene:
It seems like the criteria to become a democrat nowadays is to separate your brain from the body.

Separating your brain from your body is claiming only 43k votes separated Trump from Biden, then come back to say you were referring to Electoral College votes (and still be wrong)

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 8:22pm On Nov 25, 2021
Laurene:

Look who is talking about sanity. Two idiots that were born and raised under despotic leaders and probably will die under despotic leaders that have mortgaged their futures. Tell me one life experience you have in the country you are obsessed with while your Bubu is leading your country down into the cliff. Go fight for your Biafra fruitcake.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Ibime(m): 8:24pm On Nov 25, 2021
Raumdeuter, is not the summary of your argument that Taraba is better than Lagos?

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 8:25pm On Nov 25, 2021
Ibime:

Separating you brain from your body is claiming only 43k votes separated Trump from Biden, then come back to say you were referring to Electoral Colleg votes (and still be wrong)
The lady is suffering from incurable pyschosis. A fool that knows nothing but trying to sound smart. We don't get a little bag of rice and N1.000 to vote in America. We humiliated and shamed the Fat ugly Pig out of our National discuss and America is much better for that because President Biden has created more jobs in 10 months than the Racist Pig created in his four years of tragic rule.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino3: 8:26pm On Nov 25, 2021
Laurene:

none, they are just professional victims. Ignore their stupidity

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by raumdeuter: 8:27pm On Nov 25, 2021
Ibime:

The Median Household income solves all that.

I could afford a house in London but it won't be in the prime area where my kids would go to great schools and have enough living and garden space. It does not matter. Whoever lives there is still economically equal to me.

None of these are economic arguments.

We are back to "Village life is cheaper than City life" or "N200k in Umudike is better than $100k in Yankee" argument. It is a subjective argument, not an economic one.

To a young person, living in a flat in the City may be more enjoyable than living in a mansion in the village. Subjectivity goes both ways, what matters is the value of the asset.

While the value of the asset matter what you are able to do with the asset matters more. In NewYork, You will have a $2M mortgage but no yard for your kids to play, Downstairs people are selling meth, rats are running round your kitchen to share bathrooms with another family,

I have been in some condos in NYC where I cannot stand up straight because they were old buildings from the 1920s and the ceiling is about 6ft tall, renovated multiple times. I have been in flats where the kids cannot jump, heck some places if you are fvccking, your next door neighbor can hear

A regular person cares more about what value they get out of their asset. What is the value of the 2M dollar house to you when you cannot even take a shitt and spread legs while reading newspaper
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by raumdeuter: 8:29pm On Nov 25, 2021
Ibime:
Ramdeuter, is not the summary of your argument that Taraba is better than Lagos?

If Taraba can provide similar earning potentials then yes its better. You cannot be in Ajegunle face me I face you where 30people queue to use the same bathroom everyday and be bragging about private jets belonging to Dangote and Otedola in Banana Island and laughing at someone in Taraba with a car and a house

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 8:32pm On Nov 25, 2021
Professional victims that are 100× better than the pathological lying coon who barely survives with N40.000 monthly that's not paid regularly. In Umudike telling people that are living real life in Western World while Bubu is turning his future into a giant waste basket full of manure.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Ibime(m): 8:38pm On Nov 25, 2021
raumdeuter:

While the value of the asset matter what you are able to do with the asset matters more. In NewYork, You will have a $2M mortgage but no yard for your kids to play, Downstairs people are selling meth, rats are running round your kitchen to share bathrooms with another family,

I have been in some condos in NYC where I cannot stand up straight because they were old buildings from the 1920s and the ceiling is about 6ft tall, renovated multiple times. I have been in flats where the kids cannot jump, heck some places if you are fvccking, your next door neighbor can hear

A regular person cares more about what value they get out of their asset. What is the value of the 2M dollar house to you when you cannot even take a shitt and spread legs while reading newspaper

It does not matter. That's what matters to you. To a young person, that may be more enjoyable than living on a ranch in Idaho. No economist would rank you more prosperous for living on the ranch in Idaho. Assets are transferrable and have fixed value.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2967) (2968) (2969) (2970) (2971) (2972) (2973) ... (4251) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: LordAdam16, TemporaryHansel, Ibime(m) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 116
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.