Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,118 members, 7,896,777 topics. Date: Sunday, 21 July 2024 at 09:17 PM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (2975) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1769006 Views)

U.S Elections: Biden Fears The Worse With New Ruling / American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2972) (2973) (2974) (2975) (2976) (2977) (2978) ... (4251) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nastymods: 6:06pm On Nov 27, 2021
Ibime:

The eediot was using her to boast about how he can travel to Scotland any time, not providing full disclosure that my tax dollars are subsidising her.

Despite her decrepit poverty by UK standards, she is probably relied upon to sustain the family through remittances.

When there is family meetimg, should her and Ben have opposing views, the rest of the family will immediately defer to her including Ben himself. Afterall, poor men don't express opinions during village meetings.

You will surprised, after she gives instruction concerning a matter, Ben will respond with Yes Madam.

Ya donkey where is ya Ferrari? Ya take ah lone to play tha gamble grin

Ya father isa so poor, he isa left ya nothing but tha bleaching cream grin
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 6:38pm On Nov 27, 2021
raumdeuter:

You went to another man's property and was told to leave. Then go and call the sheriff or report the woman for denying you access to the custody court gave you.

Grabbed a gun for no reason? You are in someone's property uninvited told to leave you refuse and claim there was no reason?

So if say someone comes to your house uninvited and you told him to leave, he didn't you brought out a weapon to defend your property from intruder he still didn't leave. What options are left?
He shot to the feet to warn him like shooting into the air already shows his intentions was not to kill him but to tell him the gun is loaded and he will use it to defend his property.

First thing they probably thought anyone was not to argue with a man with a gun

Tough case. The shooter could have gone for the legs.
Maybe it was not the first time there was such an altercation. Some men just dont give up and let their ex move on. Look for any excuse to intrude in her space and new boyfriend. Especially if there is child support involved.
The dead guy could have been showboating how macho he is to his ex-wife and to trivialize her present man. Some men don't take to being belittled Infront of their mates
The shooter is trigger happy in my opinion because he knew the ex husband.
In some situations you can act crazy threaten fire and brimstones, make some wild shots while frothing at the mouth like a deranged mor.on.
I really dont know what to say.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Ginalz8: 6:50pm On Nov 27, 2021
Nastymods:

Ya donkey where is ya Ferrari? Ya take ah lone to play tha gamble grin

Ya father isa so poor, he isa left ya nothing but tha bleaching cream grin
Mr 1am-1am pretending tah ah be Sherlock Holmes isa ah hilarious.
Everi Dai ya cometh heer fram 1am-1am tah get ignored cry cry
Al bekus ya papa isa nah shove dah hanger fuda up dah pussy undecided

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 7:08pm On Nov 27, 2021
gambojimeta:

Grandpa bidens ah killin its

Peoples ah geti jobs, increase wages, stocks ah risings up, business ah boomings andi peoples ah spends big times Ina return. Economy Isa grows

Fox news Isa report disi whichi ah Stranges. Kikikiki

Jobs are being created at SIXTY TIMES the rate under President Biden than under the last three Republican presidencies.
--Jon Cooper

President Brandon is doing well cool

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 7:12pm On Nov 27, 2021
sanpipita:
Imagine expecting people whose shared values is racism and bigotry to take real action, by next election cycle Republicans will elect more people like Lauren Boebert, they just need to show they are racist enough.

The GQP has a lot of talking points in 2022.

One is in education especially in relations to race.

Democrats should stop the "when they go low we go high" that one nor dey work again the new slogan should be "when they go low we go lower" destroy their talking points and see them lose next year ignoring their dog whistle doesn't work anymore.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 7:13pm On Nov 27, 2021
Ladyhippolyta88:

President Brandon is doing well cool
Isn't it ironic for these poverty cursed Coons that lives in a country where an average citizen earns less than $1.50 daily shouting Brandon while Bubu is leading them down the cliff. Bunch of foools with misplaced priorities.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 7:13pm On Nov 27, 2021
sanpipita:
Imagine expecting people whose shared values is racism and bigotry to take real action, by next election cycle Republicans will elect more people like Lauren Boebert, they just need to show they are racist enough.

But then a certain raumdeuter will try to equate the far right crazies to the squad lol.

This is not a bothsides issue bothsidism doesn't work again.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 7:16pm On Nov 27, 2021
PrideofLincoln1:
Isn't it ironic for these poverty cursed Coons that lives in a country where an average citizen earns less than $1.50 daily shouting Brandon while Bubu is leading them down the cliff. Bunch of foools with misplaced priorities.

They did well naming him Brandon I even like the name liberals have already popularised it.

Thank you president Brandon. grin

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 7:23pm On Nov 27, 2021
Ladyhippolyta88:

They did well naming him Brandon I even like the name liberals have already popularised it.

Thank you president Brandon. grin
Brandon is doing a marvelous job in less than 11 months in office by creating many millions of jobs thatn the Smelly Pig did in his four tragic years in office. This are good paying jobs unlike N30.000, N40.000 jobs these born losers are dying to get in Umudike.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by feedthenation(m): 7:46pm On Nov 27, 2021
OLAADEGBU:

It no wonder Americans take pleasure in saying "Let's go, Brandon!" grin

---Alfa OLAADEGBU---indeed it's Let's go, Brandon season---

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:53pm On Nov 27, 2021
gambojimeta:

Letu us ah goes Brandons

LET'S GO BRANDON! grin
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 7:54pm On Nov 27, 2021
Ibime:

Everytime he opens his mouth to brag, he unintentionally exposes his and his family generational poverty.

When the talk was about travelling, he was making noise how he can travel anytime and his older sister lives in Dundee

Only to find out she is a Council tenant and a bloody scrounger off the taxpayer. She is officially homeless under UK definition, if not they won't be subsidising her.

When poverty is inbred in you, you will inadvertently be giving off poverty vibes and not know it. The £400 probably sounded like big money to him when converted to Naira (afterall it's N300k which can get you a decent rent in some of the choicest areas of Port-Harcourt), but anyone who knows UK property market knows only a subsidised person can house a family for £400. Even students will struggle to get that price for one bedroom in almost any City. To house a family in any decent area near Manchester where you'd want to raise kids is £1.5k rent minimum to £2.5k.

If you ask me, his sister is a failure in Europe just like him, and somehow managed to get Home Office to allow her stay by claiming asylum for one thing or other. They usually house those people in Scotland now cos England is full

One must live large to show the world that he is eating life with a big spoon. Then leave his siblings nothing.
Some people live frugally. I dont see why you people like getting in a tirade about other people's money. People you do not know. Most people talk big whereas they have nothing to show.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 8:04pm On Nov 27, 2021
Ibime:

That was a policy question, not a chance for you to spew your genocidal hatred like most Republicans do when asked to provide a policy solution. At the bolded, Basilico the Plumber wants them to shït in the bush, or disappear off the face of the earth.

Trans are bothersome to everyone, both red and blue, the policy question here is under the basic rights of all people to use public amenities, which bathroom should they use with less harmful effect on society. A right thinking person knows that if trans women start using male bathrooms, there is a higher probability for crimes as men will attack them at higher rates than Trans will attack women if they use the female bathroom. Every red blooded man knows how he wil react if someone with bøobs come up the the urinal and pull out John Thomas. Younger version of myself may even mock or attack that person if they talk back. Whereas in the female bathroom, they can sit down in privacy in their own cubicle. That's what policy making is all about.

It's simple policy decision, not a chance for Basilico the Plumber to express hatred and start deflecting into talk about 70 genders and other unrelated matters that trigger his outrage, as GOP always do when confronted with difficult policy decisions

The question in the 1960s was similar for black people - it concerned their right to use non-segregated Public bathrooms, restaurants, schools etc under the civil rights act. The democrats delivered for them, so no one should act surprised that black people give their vote to Democrats. The same Southern people who would have us drinking in different water fountains and pissing in different toilets form the base of the GOP today.

The pain you go in supporting some policies. Such as Gender is fluid, .your gender is what you identify as, Trapped in the body of the opposite sex and such balderdash.
Can I identify as fully vaccinated? Never.
But I can identify as female and get to use their restrooms.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Ibime(m): 8:05pm On Nov 27, 2021
basilico:

One must live large to show the world that he is eating life with a big spoon. Then leave his siblings nothing.
Some people live frugally. I dont see why you people like getting in a tirade about other people's money. People you do not know. Most people talk big whereas they have nothing to show.

There is nothing frugal about the rent she pays. That price doesn't exist for rental properties. She is a leech on Assisted Housing, living off my tax dollars in a hard left town like those black democrats and immigrants

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 8:07pm On Nov 27, 2021
Ibime:

There is nothing frugal about the rent she pays. That price doesn't exist for rental properties. She is a leech on Assisted Housing, living off my tax dollars in a hard left town like those black democrats and immigrants

How do you know? You never met her. There are property owners who dont know market rates, are absentee landlords, have properties in blind trusts etc.
Some are also sufficiently philanthropic.
How do you know he omitted a zero at the end just to throw doxers off his scent?
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 8:13pm On Nov 27, 2021
American and British expert Mr Arizona has spoken. The final authority has spoken and no more arguments.

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 8:16pm On Nov 27, 2021
Ibime:

Mr Arizona knows more about Britain than you. That i can confirm. I told him that i will ask for his advice whenever i want something done in the Fruited Plains.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Ibime(m): 8:47pm On Nov 27, 2021
basilico:

The pain you go in supporting some policies. Such as Gender is fluid, .your gender is what you identify as, Trapped in the body of the opposite sex and such balderdash.
Can I identify as fully vaccinated? Never.
But I can identify as female and get to use their restrooms.

You are just expressing your disdain for their lifestyle which I'm sure 80% of people share including many democrats. None of that matters. All that matters is we know they must pïss somewhere, and Govt has a binary decision to make between letting them piss in the male or female toilets. I have given you the rationale why informed policy would let them piss in the female toilets, which is what applies in Britain, you are still typing about your genocidal disdain like most GOPs

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Ibime(m): 9:02pm On Nov 27, 2021
basilico:

How do you know? You never met her. There are property owners who dont know market rates, are absentee landlords, have properties in blind trusts etc.
Some are also sufficiently philanthropic.
How do you know he omitted a zero at the end just to throw doxers off his scent?

You can only type this for your ilk who have no skin in the game, nor experience of such assets. He even made his initial statement in the context of how Dundee was cheaper than London, you say he missed one zero. If she could even afford £4,000 per month, she would own her place. Now you say na benevolent Landlord. Yes it's a benevolent Landlord - the Council/Housing Association offering rents subsidised by taxpayers to people who fit the low income criteria.

There is nothing frugal about her life. She is in dire poverty and living off my tax dollars. Frugal is owning and paying down assets, growing your pensions and savings without wasting it on flashy things.

Paying £400 rent in a dead part of a dead town under Assisted Housing where your kids go to school with the unambitious and the dregs of society is not frugal, it's poverty, and it's at the expense of my tax dollars like those black democrats and immigrants you hate.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by gambojimeta: 9:52pm On Nov 27, 2021
PrideofLincoln1:
Mr Arizona knows more about Britain than you. That i can confirm. I told him that i will ask for his advice whenever i want something done in the Fruited Plains.
Kikikiki

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by raumdeuter: 11:29pm On Nov 27, 2021
Ladyhippolyta88:
But then a certain ramdeuter will try to equate the far right crazies to the squad lol.

This is not a bothsides issue bothsidism doesn't work again.

Lauren said anti Moslem stuffs and she apologized, When will the squad apologize for anti semitic views they repeat all the time?

Anti Moslem is no different from Anti Semitism
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by armyofone(m): 12:04am On Nov 28, 2021
I don't know why it is so hard to divorce amicably. I think if they divorced and remained friends, he would have gone home, call the welfare or court to make complaints or tell ex wife to get the kids ready and wait in the car.

I think many men are not happy to see ex wifey move on especially when boyfriend is in the picture - they pretend to care about the kids not being made available at the appointed time and start picking arguments undecided

PrideofLincoln1:
Wow, both sides make mistakes in my view. Child custody is a very dangerous situation in America. What the man should have done when his son was not returned to him at the appropriate time was to go and report at the Police Station to get pfficers to follow him to his ex wife's house. Another mistake the guy makes was daring the guy to shoot him because he's not scared. That's one thing you don't do in America. People will unleash their anger on you especially when you dare them to do it telling them that you are not scared. This is a very controversial shooting but knowing the Crazy Gun Happy Texas Attorney General, the guy might not even get indicted not to say of getting convicted.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by raumdeuter: 12:26am On Nov 28, 2021
Ibime:

Texan crazy way of thinking

It's not his property, it's his girlfriend property who is the ex-wife of the victim. The victim probably owned that property before ceding it to his ex-wife in alimony. If you check well, his name may still be on the property, while the Rambo guy is the one without any deeds

The guy was posing no threat. Castle rights were not designed for this.

The shooting at his feet over an innocuous argument is seen as a threat and will be argued to be be the reason for grabbing the gun

Finally the guy was far away from him at the time of the shot. That was a murder.

You can't expect a father being denied rights to his children to pause and think of calling the Sheriff. That was his second trip to pick up his son, 3 hours after the boy was supposed to be made available.

Even your fellow Texans in the comment section are saying the guy is going down. You can't be more Texan than the Texans

The shooter already told the dead man to get out of his property, His refusal to leave is trespass

The dead man dared him to use the gun and he used it. Kyle told them to leave his property simple. The law gave him custody of his child and its the law that can enforce that for him

I keep asking you, If someone came to your house and you told him to leave and he refused what will you do? Or if you go to someone's house they told you to leave you and refuse daring them to shoot
The shooter was simply standing his ground and like in the Rittenhouse case if taken to court he would be released

You dont go to a mans house they told you to leave and refuse
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by raumdeuter: 12:28am On Nov 28, 2021
basilico:

Tough case. The shooter could have gone for the legs.
Maybe it was not the first time there was such an altercation. Some men just dont give up and let their ex move on. Look for any excuse to intrude in her space and new boyfriend. Especially if there is child support involved.
The dead guy could have been showboating how macho he is to his ex-wife and to trivialize her present man. Some men don't take to being belittled Infront of their mates
The shooter is trigger happy in my opinion because he knew the ex husband.
In some situations you can act crazy threaten fire and brimstones, make some wild shots while frothing at the mouth like a deranged mor.on.
I really dont know what to say.

When you see a gun, first rule is to behave yourself and never argue with a man with a gun.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Ibime(m): 12:45am On Nov 28, 2021
raumdeuter:

I keep asking you, If someone came to your house and you told him to leave and he refused what will you do? Or if you go to someone's house they told you to leave you and refuse daring them to shoot
The shooter was simply standing his ground and like in the Rittenhouse case if taken to court he would be released

You dont go to a mans house they told you to leave and refuse

I'll call the Police or knock the guy out with my two hands.

What you expect me say, that I'll get my gun? You've been in Texas too long grin grin

And I'll certainly have a man's son at the appointed time cos I know what I would do if I go to get my son and you don't have him.

Finally, it's not the mans house. Have you considered that maybe the victim is the one who bought and paid mortgage on that house? Imagine going to your former house to pick up your child and a new live-in lover of your ex-wife bring gun to say you are trespassing. What is he even doing with a gun so close to my kids. See the speed with which he went back in the house and brought that gun out, it's like the gun was hanging on the door fully loaded already. It shall never be well with that midget. He just divorced his own wife two weeks ago so he is new in the relationship.

Meanwhile the man's son has told his mum he doesn't want to see his father's killer in the house again.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by armyofone(m): 1:00am On Nov 28, 2021
Ibime:

What you expect me say, that I'll get my gun? You've been in Texas too long grin grin

And I'll certainly have a man's son at the appointed time cos I know what I would do if I go to get my son and you don't have him.

Finally, it's not the mans house. Have you considered that the victim is the one who bought and paid mortgage on that house? Imagine going to your former house to pick up your child and a new live-in lover of your ex-wife bring gun to say you are trespassing. What is he even doing with a gun so close to my kids. See the speed with which he went back in the house and brought that gun out, it's like the gun was hanging on the door fully loaded already. It shall not never be well with that midget. He just divorced his own wife two weeks ago so he is new in the relationship.

Meanwhile the man's son has told his mum he doesn't want to see his father's killer in the house again.

Probably free loading - free roof over his head.
Such lifetime trauma for the kids!

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 1:02am On Nov 28, 2021
armyofone:
I don't know why it is so hard to divorce amicably. I think if they divorced and remained friends, he would have gone home, call the welfare or court to make complaints or tell ex wife to get the kids ready and wait in the car.

I think many men are not happy to see ex wifey move on especially when boyfriend is in the picture - they pretend to care about the kids not being made available at the appointed time and start picking arguments undecided

You nailed it my Sis. Both sides makes mistakes on this matter. If your ex wife won't drop your son as at the time she's supposed to. Don't go to her house where she stays with her boyfriend. Go to the Police Station and give them the documents that supports your arguments and they will escort you to get your son. The boyfriend is trigger happy too and it's unnecessary to kill a guy over that but America is what it's. Never you argue with a guy packing and i don't know what i will do if i confront a guy coming to my house daring me to shoot because he ain't scared. The bottomline is that the guy will not be indicted in wacky Texas. Case closed.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 1:06am On Nov 28, 2021
armyofone:

Probably free loading - free roof over his head.
Such lifetime trauma for the kids!
I have a friend in NY that wanted to burn down his house because the wife got the house in a divorce settlement and she was staying there with her boyfriend while my friend was stuck with $2,300 monthly mortgage. I told my friend point blank that he will spend his fruitful years in jail if he set the house on fire. Told him to just move on and forget about his ex wife living in the house he's still paying for.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 5:24am On Nov 28, 2021
raumdeuter:

When you see a gun, first rule is to behave yourself and never argue with a man with a gun.

True. I think the dead guy was 'claiming' his territory. Or who knows the house is his, his ex-wife wanted him to have a sorrowful day.
The dead guys ego was most likely shattered then and before.
Men have been known to commit the worst crimes ever to their ex's after separation.
Some women can be totally evil when executing payback too.A former live-in can with no words spoken shatter your ego, pride and image to a million pieces in an instant.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 5:49am On Nov 28, 2021
Ibime:

You can only type this for your ilk who have no skin in the game, nor experience of such assets. He even made his initial statement in the context of how Dundee was cheaper than London, you say he missed one zero. If she could even afford £4,000 per month, she would own her place. Now you say na benevolent Landlord. Yes it's a benevolent Landlord - the Council/Housing Association offering rents subsidised by taxpayers to people who fit the low income criteria.

There is nothing frugal about her life. She is in dire poverty and living off my tax dollars. Frugal is owning and paying down assets, growing your pensions and savings without wasting it on flashy things.

Paying £400 rent in a dead part of a dead town under Assisted Housing where your kids go to school with the unambitious and the dregs of society is not frugal, it's poverty, and it's at the expense of my tax dollars like those black democrats and immigrants you hate.

Bottom line. Ben's sister is poor, Ben is poor and lives on 60-400 $ salary according to you. And so he should not air an opinion contrary to yours.
Listen to yourself.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 6:05am On Nov 28, 2021

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by gambojimeta: 6:26am On Nov 28, 2021
Ibime:

Finally, it's not the mans house. Have you considered that maybe the victim is the one who bought and paid mortgage on that house? Imagine going to your former house to pick up your child and a new live-in lover of your ex-wife bring gun to say you are trespassing. What is he even doing with a gun so close to my kids. See the speed with which he went back in the house and brought that gun out, it's like the gun was hanging on the door fully loaded already. It shall never be well with that midget. He just divorced his own wife two weeks ago so he is new in the relationship.

FOB niqqa Ramdeauters Isa prolifedeath GQPs

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2972) (2973) (2974) (2975) (2976) (2977) (2978) ... (4251) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: asiwaju60, jolly94, happney65, Savagethe21st(m), feedthenation(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.