Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,941 members, 7,931,268 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 08:43 PM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (3121) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1843573 Views)

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections -- Trump's Presidency! - NOV. 5!! / American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3118) (3119) (3120) (3121) (3122) (3123) (3124) ... (4348) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 5:14pm On Mar 06, 2022
Ibime:

Story for your Gods. Why didn't Flynn's replacement uncover the story about WH arming Al Qaeda since he is batting for the same side.

You guys need help

Am said these matter too complex for you. Go to dailymail and admire bikini bodies. This matter of Flynn being framed and prevented from being the National Security advisor are way too complex for you to comprehend.

You can watch this. Obama dd not want Flynn to be National Security advisor Obama fired Flynn because Flynn in a video deleted by goolag said there were no moderates in Syria who were being armed by the saint.

Im searching for the video which Flynn said that the saint was arming jihadists

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ccdeANvo2bg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4NzpZ4rgvZE
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by chopnaira: 5:20pm On Mar 06, 2022
Fram da cadet bone spurs dat wanted ta nook da hurricane . Dumbass ex president

Kikikikikikiki

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by chopnaira: 5:25pm On Mar 06, 2022

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Livelystone01: 5:27pm On Mar 06, 2022
Propaganda and Outright lies are two different things.
Outright lies will cause people to disbelieve your every report because they know you have a record of trying to spin issues to favour you. Propaganda in the other hand, has a mixture of truth and lies.

Imagine allowing Ukraine to be destroyed and then claim you are trying not to escalate issues beyond the country.

The Ukrainian president is just finding out that he's just a ♟ in the chessboard of international politics.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by chopnaira: 5:31pm On Mar 06, 2022
cheesy

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Ibime(m): 5:38pm On Mar 06, 2022
basilico:

Am said these matter too complex for you. Go to dailymail and admire bikini bodies. This matter of Flynn being framed and prevented from being the National Security advisor are way too complex for you to comprehend.

You can watch this. Obama dd not want Flynn to be National Security advisor Obama fired Flynn because Flynn in a video deleted by goolag said there were no moderates in Syria who were being armed by the saint.

Good for him. That's why Trump fired him I guess, because of Obama, giving the QAnon general the honour of being the shortest serving NSA in history.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 5:56pm On Mar 06, 2022
Ibime:

Good for him. That's why Trump fired him I guess, because of Obama, giving the QAnon general the honour of being the shortest serving NSA in history.

Obama did not want Flynn because Flynn knew the admin was arming jihadists.
Are you that dumb.
check on the videos I added.
They manufactured a story about russia. Sally Yates went to complain.
they are afraid of an independent person they cannot control.

Anyway this is beyond your miserable paygrade.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Ibime(m): 6:13pm On Mar 06, 2022
basilico:

Obama did not want Flynn because Flynn knew the admin was arming jihadists.
Are you that dumb.
check on the videos I added.
They manufactured a story about russia. Sally Yates went to complain.
they are afraid of an independent person they cannot control.

Anyway this is beyond your miserable paygrade.

Why did Flynn's successor not expose the arming of Jihadists being a Trump man. That USA armed Syrian rebels is not news.

Typical conspiracist. Someone got caught for wrongdoing so you manufacture a fantasy that they were only caught cos someone was out to get them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Ibime(m): 6:24pm On Mar 06, 2022
The anti-War President with the imagination of a 3 year old that appeals to his fellow 3 year olds. A lunatic and national security risk

And some eediots wondered why Mike Milley called his Chinese counterpart to assure them the lunatic who was out of his mind sipping pepsi and ranting about stolen election on Twitter everyday won't bomb them after receiving intelligence reports they were scared of an attack

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 6:39pm On Mar 06, 2022
Ibime:
The anti-War President with the imagination of a 3 year old that appeals to his fellow 3 year olds. A lunatic and national security risk

And some eediots wondered why Mike Milley called his Chinese counterpart to assure them the lunatic who was out of his mind sipping pepsi and ranting about stolen election on Twitter everyday won't bomb them after receiving intelligence reports they were scared of an attack

You are incapable of seeing the big picture.
I wont hate you for your inability to comprehend.

Let me make it simpler for you. Obama admin was arming jihadists in Suriya. the admin was claiming that the arms were being supplied to moderates. Gen Flynn in a congressional hearing where James Comey and Clapper said they was arming moderates to overthrow Syrian dictator disagreed with both of them.
(I cant prove this but I think Bengazi consulate was overseeing arms transfers to Syrian jihadists).
Obama fired Flynn because of this.. I've put a video where Obama did not want Flynn to be the National security advisor because Flynn knew where the bones were buried. And Flynn was planning to overhaul the national security department.
In his wisdom Obama admin with Comey, Andrew McCabe, Peter Stroyzk framed him before he could take full charge. Ended out with Sally Yates of DOJ pretending to WH general counsel that Flynn had spoken to Russia ambassador( which was part of his docket) .
The intercepted call from Flynn to Russian ambassador Kisslyak came on the day Obama expelled 35 Russian diplomats in Dec 2016. Flynn requested the Russians to not revenge against the Obama deportation order. When FBI agents Pienta and Strozk went to interview Flynn they had the transcripts of the call.Obama was part of the plot to frame Flynn. They even held a meeting with Joe Biden to discuss whether they could find a way to charge Flynn.
I can provide you more details on framing Flynn and bankrupting him, Call me 00000

you are too immature to see the big picture.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Ibime(m): 6:51pm On Mar 06, 2022
basilico:

You are incapable of seeing the big picture.
I wont hate you for your inability to comprehend.

Yeah, yeah, stable genius big picture

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 7:00pm On Mar 06, 2022
Ibime:

Yeah, yeah, stable genius big picture

Circle back I have updated my post. And Suriya is Syria.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 7:41pm On Mar 06, 2022
Ibime
This is the video that goolag has made it hard to find.

Ansar al-Sharia (Syria) morphed into ISIS . Here is Clapper denying that they are arming jihadists. Flynn says Ansar al-Sharia (Syria) are not moderates and are extremists.
Got it!!!
Obama fired Flynn for this. Lt Gen Flynn was the lead Counter Intelligence Chief that lead to the killing of Abu Zarqawi , which Caliph Al Baghdad converted to ISIS ( IS). Caliph Al Baghadi inspired thousands from tens of countries to fight for and defend the caliphate , the kilafa.

CNN saying management issues led to Gen Flynn sacking is fake news.MSM is fake news.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LaywJ_1t0ro

Anyway you are like an illiterate. A shoe shiner I speak to makes more sense than you at times.

gosh goolag had deleted my video.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino3: 8:41pm On Mar 06, 2022
Ibime:

Stop making noise. The judge ruled that his side of his story (lawyer not present, bla bla bla) was not grounds for dismissal of the case. All you are telling us is Flynn's filing (his side of the story) not the Judge ruling on whether it was grounds for dismissal. His only charge was lying to the FBI and the sentence was going ahead until Trump pardoned him. He was not charged with collusion or anything of the sort. Although suspected, it would be hard to prove in court without solid evidence so they got him on the lesser charge. Welcome to the world of prosecution, a world where a known murderer and drug dealer may be charged with domestic violence or a lesser charge because thats what the feds can prove to take him off the street for the good of society. If Flynn lied to Pence and got fired for it, then lying to the FBI is a small matter. He was guilty of what they charged him with. Pardons are given out to the guilty, not the innocent.

you like to argue from ignorance
what i am telling you is not flynns filing, it is exactly what the FBI did to entrap him and the judge was part of it too.

Flynn was targeted due to his communications with Russian diplomats shortly before becoming national security adviser
There is nothing inappropriate, unlawful, or even uncommon in meeting with a diplomat before a new admin starts.
James Comey sends in agents to interview Flynn without the presence of the White House counse[/b]l. [b]Comey later bragged that he “probably wouldn’t have … gotten away with it” in other administrations, but he sent “a couple of guys over” to question Flynn. Former acting Attorney General Sally Yates was irate about this and described Comey as going “rogue” in the move. - this is not Flynn's filing Oga ibime, this is what happened and was revealed.

Comey told Obama and Biden that the FBI thought the meetings with the Russians was “legit.” Moreover, at the interview, Flynn stated that he assumed that the agents already had a transcript of the conversations (which they did), and the two FBI agents did not believe that Flynn intentionally lied to them about the details of the conversations.

the effort to criminally charge Flynn fall apart by the end of Dec 2016. On Jan 4, 17, the FBI’s Washington Field Office issued a “Closing Communication” that said it was terminating “CROSSFIRE RAZOR” because it found no evidence of criminal conduct.

They were prevented from closing the case by fired FBI Special Agent Peter Strzok, who expressed vehement opposition to Trump being elected as president.

When the investigation collapsed, White House and FBI officials reportedly debated any other possible way to charge Flynn, including using the Logan Act which is widely viewed as unconstitutional (and has never been used to secure a single conviction against anyone).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pxH2TV5zrIQ

The DOJ later charged Flynn and, after draining him of most of his money and threatening his son with prosecution, secured a plea to a single count of lying to federal investigators. (The same investigators who did not think that Flynn intentionally lied to them).

From the outset, Judge Sullivan’s handling of the case was unsettling and irregular. This should have been simple sentencing on a simple criminal count. After all, Flynn cooperated with federal prosecutors and even uncooperative witnesses like Alex Van Der Zwaan received only 30 days in prison on a similar charge. However, in his first sentencing hearing, Sullivan blew up the proceedings with a bizarre diatribe

Using the flag in court as a prop, Sullivan falsely accused Flynn of being an “unregistered agent of a foreign country while serving as the national security adviser” who sold his country out.

Sullivan even suggested Flynn should have been charged with treason, then suggested he might ignore any recommendations and send Flynn to jail when he declared, “I cannot assure you that if you proceed today, you will not receive a sentence of incarceration. I am not hiding my disgust and my disdain.”

Sullivan apologized for some of his comments, but Flynn wisely waited on sentencing. There would be two more sentencing hearings. Each time, Sullivan lashed out at the Trump administration and refused to issue a final order

The DOJ later filed to drop the prosecution entirely. Yet, Sullivan again refused and took the extraordinary step of inviting former judge John Gleeson to argue against the dismissal of the case. As a judge, Gleeson was himself reversed for usurping the role of prosecutors–acting (according to the Second Circuit) in a way that “would be to turn the presumption of regularity on its head.” Sullivan even suggested that he might charge Flynn himself with perjury. mad obama's actor

Sullivan’s conduct led a D.C. panel to order him to dismiss the case, in a scathing decision over his handling and the briefing of Gleeson.
Sullivan had not issued a final decision. Later the D.C. Circuit reached the same conclusion and, without endorsing the conduct of Sullivan, sent the case back for the final decision for Sullivan to do the right thing.

Instead, in September, Sullivan refused again to issue a final ruling and stated that he “still has questions” about the case. It left the troubling appearance that Sullivan was prosecutor shopping, delaying the case until after an expected Biden electoral victory. With a Biden Justice Department, Sullivan still might be able to sentence Flynn.

That leads us to this possible Trump pardon. There are no claims in the case that Flynn withheld criminal evidence against Trump. He was charged with lying about something that was not even a crime.

We have a case where the prosecutors have declared that there is insufficient evidence for a charge but the judge refuses to let the defendant out of his courtroom after years of delay. If you support this kind of behavior you be devil.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 8:52pm On Mar 06, 2022
basilico:

(I cant prove this but I think Bengazi consulate was overseeing arms transfers to Syrian jihadists).

Of course you "can't prove this", and neither do you have any evidence for your claim but trust you to believe your own kraken and to be promoting bamboo on here.

Sigh.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 9:04pm On Mar 06, 2022
benalvino3:

you like to argue from ignorance
what i am telling you is not flynns filing, it is exactly what the FBI did to entrap him and the judge was part of it too.

Flynn was targeted due to his communications with Russian diplomats shortly before becoming national security adviser
There is nothing inappropriate, unlawful, or even uncommon in meeting with a diplomat before a new admin starts.
James Comey sends in agents to interview Flynn without the presence of the White House counse[/b]l. [b]Comey later bragged that he “probably wouldn’t have … gotten away with it” in other administrations, but he sent “a couple of guys over” to question Flynn. Former acting Attorney General Sally Yates was irate about this and described Comey as going “rogue” in the move. - this is not Flynn's filing Oga ibime, this is what happened and was revealed.

Comey told Obama and Biden that the FBI thought the meetings with the Russians was “legit.” Moreover, at the interview, Flynn stated that he assumed that the agents already had a transcript of the conversations (which they did), and the two FBI agents did not believe that Flynn intentionally lied to them about the details of the conversations.

the effort to criminally charge Flynn fall apart by the end of Dec 2016. On Jan 4, 17, the FBI’s Washington Field Office issued a “Closing Communication” that said it was terminating “CROSSFIRE RAZOR” because it found no evidence of criminal conduct.

They were prevented from closing the case by fired FBI Special Agent Peter Strzok, who expressed vehement opposition to Trump being elected as president.

When the investigation collapsed, White House and FBI officials reportedly debated any other possible way to charge Flynn, including using the Logan Act which is widely viewed as unconstitutional (and has never been used to secure a single conviction against anyone).

The DOJ later charged Flynn and, after draining him of most of his money and threatening his son with prosecution, secured a plea to a single count of lying to federal investigators. (The same investigators who did not think that Flynn intentionally lied to them).

From the outset, Judge Sullivan’s handling of the case was unsettling and irregular. This should have been simple sentencing on a simple criminal count. After all, Flynn cooperated with federal prosecutors and even uncooperative witnesses like Alex Van Der Zwaan received only 30 days in prison on a similar charge. However, in his first sentencing hearing, Sullivan blew up the proceedings with a bizarre diatribe

Using the flag in court as a prop, Sullivan falsely accused Flynn of being an “unregistered agent of a foreign country while serving as the national security adviser” who sold his country out.

Sullivan even suggested Flynn should have been charged with treason, then suggested he might ignore any recommendations and send Flynn to jail when he declared, “I cannot assure you that if you proceed today, you will not receive a sentence of incarceration. I am not hiding my disgust and my disdain.”

Sullivan apologized for some of his comments, but Flynn wisely waited on sentencing. There would be two more sentencing hearings. Each time, Sullivan lashed out at the Trump administration and refused to issue a final order

The DOJ later filed to drop the prosecution entirely. Yet, Sullivan again refused and took the extraordinary step of inviting former judge John Gleeson to argue against the dismissal of the case. As a judge, Gleeson was himself reversed for usurping the role of prosecutors–acting (according to the Second Circuit) in a way that “would be to turn the presumption of regularity on its head.” Sullivan even suggested that he might charge Flynn himself with perjury. mad obama's actor

Sullivan’s conduct led a D.C. panel to order him to dismiss the case, in a scathing decision over his handling and the briefing of Gleeson.
Sullivan had not issued a final decision. Later the D.C. Circuit reached the same conclusion and, without endorsing the conduct of Sullivan, sent the case back for the final decision for Sullivan to do the right thing.

Instead, in September, Sullivan refused again to issue a final ruling and stated that he “still has questions” about the case. It left the troubling appearance that Sullivan was prosecutor shopping, delaying the case until after an expected Biden electoral victory. With a Biden Justice Department, Sullivan still might be able to sentence Flynn.

That leads us to this possible Trump pardon. There are no claims in the case that Flynn withheld criminal evidence against Trump. He was charged with lying about something that was not even a crime.

We have a case where the prosecutors have declared that there is insufficient evidence for a charge but the judge refuses to let the defendant out of his courtroom after years of delay. If you support this kind of behavior you be devil.

be around. you have raised very salient points. Let me eat my garri first.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Ibime(m): 9:10pm On Mar 06, 2022
benalvino3:

[s]you like to argue from ignorance

We have a case where the prosecutors have declared that there is insufficient evidence for a charge but the judge refuses to let the defendant out of his courtroom after years of delay. If you support this kind of behavior you be devil.[/s]

Nobody cares about your cultist hot topics or how Flynn came to lie to FBI. The fact is he lied to FBI and that's what he was charged with, and he accepted a pardon as a guilty man does. Investigations get closed and opened all the time. Like I said, if Feds can't get you on a crime they are sure you committed but can't prove, they will get you on a lesser crime that they can prove. If Flynn had nothing to hide, he had no business lying to them or to Mike Pence which got him fired. USA should thank God that such a crazy and unhinged QAnon pledger was not at the helm of Security affairs for long.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino3: 9:24pm On Mar 06, 2022
Ibime:

[s]Nobody cares about your cultist hot topics or how Flynn came to lie to FBI. The fact is he lied to FBI and that's what he was charged with, and he accepted a pardon as a guilty man does. Investigations get closed and opened all the time. Like I said, if Feds can't get you on a crime they are sure you committed but can't prove, they will get you on a lesser crime that they can prove. If Flynn had nothing to hide, he had no business lying to them or to Mike Pence which got him fired. USA should thank God that such a crazy and unhinged QAnon pledger was not at the helm of Security affairs for long.[/s]

More display of ignorance and headache from facts.

Nobody cared that he was entrapped? you excuse devils of a deed they themselves admitted to because orange man bad. too bad for you.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 9:33pm On Mar 06, 2022
This is what happens when you refuse to cop a plea for a crime you claim to have never committed.

The New York Times: How the Manhattan DA's Investigation Into Donald Trump Unraveled.
https://www.nytimes.com/2022/03/05/nyregion/trump-investigation-manhattan-da-alvin-bragg.html

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino3: 9:38pm On Mar 06, 2022
budaatum:
This is what happens when you refuse to cop a plea for a crime you claim to have never committed.

This is how animated you guys were with the Russia delusion.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by chopnaira: 9:42pm On Mar 06, 2022
Gbas gbos

Anyways

Vote fa Tinubu ta stap da herdsman menace

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nastymods: 10:10pm On Mar 06, 2022
chopnaira:
Gbas gbos

Anyways

ya donkey
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by DissTroy(m): 10:11pm On Mar 06, 2022
budaatum:

New York Times and CNN or the Leftist media are no dependable sources for news about Trump as those outlets have repeatedly admitted their hatred for him over the years since he became POTUS.

It's like using Daily Post Nigeria as a news outlet source about Igbos - they are obviously biased towards Igbos and have a Fulani/Hausa-centric agenda.

Al Jazeera would be more credible.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nastymods: 10:13pm On Mar 06, 2022
DissTroy:

New York Times and CNN or the Leftist media are no dependable sources for news about Trump as those outlets have repeatedly admitted their hatred for him over the years since he became POTUS.

It's like using Daily Post Nigeria as a news outlet source about Igbos - they are obviously biased towards Igbos and have a Fulani/Hausa-centric agenda.

Al Jazeera they isa ah donkey
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 10:16pm On Mar 06, 2022
DissTroy:

That's the news that fit my agenda so I've used it.

Feel free to post from other sources if you please.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by feedthenation(m): 10:26pm On Mar 06, 2022
basilico:

Im searching for the video which Flynn said that the saint was arming jihadists

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ccdeANvo2bg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4NzpZ4rgvZE

---Flynn is not to be trusted---and he has repeatedly shown the kind of person he is---he is a 'valuable asset'---

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/guess-who-came-dinner-flynn-putin-n742696

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 10:45pm On Mar 06, 2022
Better

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by DissTroy(m): 10:48pm On Mar 06, 2022
budaatum:

That's the news that fit my agenda so I've used it.

Now you put it correctly: It's your agenda negating the actual truth.

Post like yours are the ones which should actually have the fact-checkers' label as false information.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by feedthenation(m): 10:48pm On Mar 06, 2022
chopnaira:
Gbas gbos

Anyways

---Shame that Putin is not attacking the neo-nazi group within the GOP---

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 10:57pm On Mar 06, 2022
no sense. not enough education.
think that's the root of our problems
DissTroy:

Now you put it correctly: It's your agenda negating the actual truth.

Post like yours are the ones which should actually have the fact-checkers' label as false information.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by feedthenation(m): 11:24pm On Mar 06, 2022
basilico:

Investigation lead into Wisconsin 2020 recommend decertify
Your logic is wrong. Steal an election. Helped by media and big tech to declare it secure.
Then ban any discussion about it.

Update. Zuckerberg of Facebook. He dumped money into nursing homes that saw 100% turnouts.

Pence hits Trump: No room in GOP for 'apologists for Putin' - Former Vice President Mike Pence is urging Republicans to move on from the 2020 election

Former Vice President Mike Pence urged Republicans to move on from the 2020 election and declared that “there is no room in this party for apologists for Putin” as he further cemented his break from former President Donald Trump.

Pence, in a speech Friday evening to the party's top donors in New Orleans, took on those in his party who have failed to forcefully condemn Russian President Vladimir Putin for his unprovoked invasion of Ukraine.

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/wireStory/pence-hits-trump-room-gop-apologists-putin-83258089

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (3118) (3119) (3120) (3121) (3122) (3123) (3124) ... (4348) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: GloriousGbola, nedu666 and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.