Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,913 members, 7,931,164 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 05:53 PM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (3301) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1843400 Views)

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections -- Trump's Presidency! - NOV. 5!! / American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3298) (3299) (3300) (3301) (3302) (3303) (3304) ... (4348) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by CoolUsername: 3:42pm On Jun 24, 2022
benalvino3:
Election is coming. They will start to lie and act like they care.

Wow! Look at that ratio.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Mintum: 3:42pm On Jun 24, 2022
Good riddance to Roe VS Wade, Kudos to SCOTUS justices and President Trump as well. Without him, this wouldn't have been possible.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jun 24, 2022
Great news Supreme Court has done me nice AmazonTopaz, gambojimeta where are you
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jun 24, 2022
Ibime clown grin cheesy
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AmazonTopaz(f): 3:46pm On Jun 24, 2022
budaatum:

By civilly being disobedient. They can fill their already overfilled jails with abortees.

And good one America Supreme Court for letting each state decide, though I'm amused they won't let New York decide its own gun laws.
The hypocrisy of originalism.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Mintum: 3:47pm On Jun 24, 2022
benalvino3:
Election is coming. They will start to lie and act like they care.
That shepopotamus is being trounced in the polls by Governor Kemp and that's why she suddenly changed tune. The same fool that was supporting defund the police movement is suddenly trying to pass herself off as pro law enforcement. What a fool!! That's Democrats for you though, the only thing that matters to them is power and they can do or say anything to get it.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 3:49pm On Jun 24, 2022
CoolUsername:

The second amendment is codified in the constitution, abortion laws are not. Roe v. Wade was used as a stop-gap to provide abortion guidelines. However, that is NOT the role of the judiciary, that is the role of the legislature who never bothered to pass the law.

Now it has been overturned because the Supreme Court overreached its authority all those years ago. State legislature will now decide the guidelines on abortion. This is actually an opportunity for blue states to expand their abortion laws.

Abortion has not been banned Most states will ban abortion after a heartbeat is detected. That is not palatable to democrats.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1540340524753817605
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jun 24, 2022
AmazonTopaz:

cheesy

At last my enemies shalll weep

Where is your mouth now
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 3:50pm On Jun 24, 2022
CoolUsername:

Like Jan 6?

Do you kill people and destroy property when you are civilly being disobedient, CoolUser?

If so, perhaps go learn what civil disobedience is so you are not led astray and to jail wailing that you were deceived.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AmazonTopaz(f): 3:50pm On Jun 24, 2022
JESHAL:

cheesy

At last my enemies shalll weep

Where is your mouth now
Lol, enjoy your temporary victory. grin
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jun 24, 2022
AmazonTopaz:

Lol, enjoy your temporary victory. grin

Ah
Point of correction HISTORICAL LANDSCAPE VICTORY

TRUMP has restricted women's body even in defeat

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Mintum: 3:52pm On Jun 24, 2022
AmazonTopaz:

I saw you on another thread some months earlier vowing that Roe V wade will never be overturned and threatening fire and brimstone if it is. Here's your opportunity to raise the hell you were threatening, you can take your pick of Gorsuch, Barrett, Alito, Thomas and Roberts to attack. Someone already beat you to kavanaugh, it didn't end well for him though.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AmazonTopaz(f): 3:55pm On Jun 24, 2022
Mintum:

I saw you on another thread some months earlier vowing that Roe V wade will never be overturned and threatening fire and brimstone if it is. Here's your opportunity to raise the hell you were threatening, you can take your pick of Gorsuch, Barrett, Alito, Thomas and Roberts to attack. Someone already beat you to kavanaugh, it didn't end well for him though.

Keep quiet.

I always knew it will be overturned.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Mintum: 3:55pm On Jun 24, 2022
budaatum:

Do you kill people and destroy property when you are civilly being disobedient, CoolUser?

If so, perhaps go learn what civil disobedience is so you are not led astray and to jail wailing that you were deceived.
So you accept that the BLM riots were not civil disobedience but crimes? They looted, burnt properties, killed and injured people but I remember very well how you liberals kept justifying their activities.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AmazonTopaz(f): 3:55pm On Jun 24, 2022
JESHAL:

Ah
Point of correction HISTORICAL LANDSCAPE VICTORY

TRUMP has restricted women's body even in defeat
Like I said enjoy your temporary victory. grin
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jun 24, 2022
AmazonTopaz:

Keep quiet.

Liessssssssssss
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AmazonTopaz(f): 3:57pm On Jun 24, 2022
JESHAL:

Liessssssssssss

Wait and see.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AmazonTopaz(f): 3:57pm On Jun 24, 2022
I am reading through the dissents of the liberal justices.

Where is 1stgenAmerican
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by CoolUsername: 3:59pm On Jun 24, 2022
budaatum:

I don't know, do you consider the BLM riots of 2020 peaceful? Or when protesters stormed the capitol during Kavanaugh's hearing?

budaatum:

I really want to know what you would consider civil disobedience in this case knowing that protests have been held at judge's residences (a federal offence btw) and Kavanaugh just escaped a potential assassination attempt.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 3:59pm On Jun 24, 2022
AmazonTopaz:

Keep quiet.

God loves unborn children too.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AmazonTopaz(f): 4:00pm On Jun 24, 2022
More funding will go to women in red states and they will go to blue states to have abortion in the mean time.

When these extremist idiots realise that they have achieved nothing they will call for a nationwide ban.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AmazonTopaz(f): 4:01pm On Jun 24, 2022
Who has read Clarence Thomas' concurring opinion he is calling for an overturn of other rights. cheesy
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jun 24, 2022
AmazonTopaz:

Like I said enjoy your temporary victory. grin

tongue
I'm so happy, my joy is too much, women don't have the power of choice again, the misogynistic spirit in me is excited, men now have power over women wombs, that thrash by foolish conservatives who wanted to please pussy in 1973 has been removed, this shows that Republicans are going to win the next coming elections for us because we are so bold to do this, Texass pls total ban even abortion pillls
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AmazonTopaz(f): 4:01pm On Jun 24, 2022
basilico:

God loves unborn children too.
Yes he does that is why he wants them to be born by women and men who will take care of them.

Women and men who will provide and choose to birth them.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by CoolUsername: 4:01pm On Jun 24, 2022
basilico:

Abortion has not been banned Most states will ban abortion after a heartbeat is detected. That is not palatable to democrats.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1540340524753817605

No, maybe some red states will ban abortion after a heartbeat is detected.

Also, that video is pathetic.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AmazonTopaz(f): 4:02pm On Jun 24, 2022
JESHAL:

tongue
I'm so happy, my joy is too much, women don't have the power of choice again, the misogynistic spirit in me is excited, men now have power over women wombs, that thrash by foolish conservatives who wanted to please pussy in 1973 has been removed, this shows that Republicans are going to win the next coming elections for us because we are so bold to do this, Texass pls total ban even abortion pillls

You are just a clown.

Try not to quote me again.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by CoolUsername: 4:11pm On Jun 24, 2022
AmazonTopaz:
More funding will go to women in red states and they will go to blue states to have abortion in the mean time.

When these extremist idiots realise that they have achieved nothing they will call for a nationwide ban.

I say this as a pro-choice person, you can't use shortcuts to force the system to give you the results that you want and not expect the same shortcuts to be used against you.

Abortion could have and should have been enshrined in the law a long time ago. They played themselves by trying to use the judiciary to create a law rather than interprete an existing law.

Easy come, easy go.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 4:12pm On Jun 24, 2022
CoolUsername:

No, maybe some red states will ban abortion after a heartbeat is detected.

Also, that video is pathetic.

All the same do you think the creator is happy with that decision of letting foetus live?
Some states will ban it outright most will appease their base to limit it to 15-16 weeks.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jun 24, 2022
AmazonTopaz:

You are just a clown.

Try not to quote me again.

Under the nose of a Democrat majority government, Kai,I'm 100000% sure Kamala Harris will never be president, America will never have a female president till I'm dead above 100yrs, you will never see it, shame to reproductive Rights, men now control wombs
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino3: 4:19pm On Jun 24, 2022
budaatum:

By civilly being disobedient. They can fill their already overfilled jails with abortees.

And good one America Supreme Court for letting each state decide, though I'm amused they won't let New York decide its own gun laws.

So no one should obey a law they don't like?
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino3: 4:22pm On Jun 24, 2022
CoolUsername:

Like Jan 6?

Budaatum will not disappoint you, set the hypocrisy bar at the moon, he will take it all the way to pluto and set it there.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by wirinet(m): 4:25pm On Jun 24, 2022
budaatum:

Imagine states are free to determine their abortion laws but are not free to determine their gun laws. And conservatives claim to concerned about human life. Hypocrisy of the highest order.

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (3298) (3299) (3300) (3301) (3302) (3303) (3304) ... (4348) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: IjeBos(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.