Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,778 members, 7,879,392 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 05:21 PM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (3325) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1730060 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3322) (3323) (3324) (3325) (3326) (3327) (3328) ... (4217) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino3: 9:33am On Jul 09, 2022
Ibime:

Cooning on a Saturday morning

Take this to crime section. Has nothing to do with politics

You will tell them the white man is their problem as they beat you with a cone when you are at 78Yo. coonery big from earth to the moon you won't still understand it.

Anytime you hear a phrase the white man is not their problem, the hairs on your skin stand. Professional victims like you are the first to suck up to a plantation when you see one. all you need is a little handout.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Ibime(m): 9:52am On Jul 09, 2022
benalvino3:

You will tell them the white man is their problem as they beat you with a cone when you are at 78Yo. coonery big from earth to the moon you won't still understand it.

Anytime you hear a phrase the white man is not their problem, the hairs on your skin stand. Professional victims like you are the first to suck up to a plantation when you see one. all you need is a little handout.

This is politics section. Take your moaning to crime section.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino3: 10:02am On Jul 09, 2022
Ibime:

Is this you?

Ibime:

They actually provided everything on a scientific basis of hundreds of thousands of accounts. Elon wanted to test 100 accounts in a random unscientific way - an obvious ploy to sidestep the deal.

It's one of two things, either Elon was looking for yet another reason to dump his overinflated Tesla stock without alarming the market, or he realised that $54 was too high a valuation for Twitter in the current and impending economic climate. Twitter can be bought for $37 today and will probably reach $20 by the time we hit the bottom.of the bear market

Hypocrite.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino3: 3:46pm On Jul 09, 2022
Twitter is suing musk to Force him to buy their company
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by zendi: 4:10pm On Jul 09, 2022
Ibime:

Everything is connected to politics,
And politics is connected to everything.
Innumerable crime is connected to bad politics.
Such as when liberal cities defund the police and release violent criminals back into the streets in adherence to their deranged "anti-incaceration" theology, or is it ideology.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by jimetagambo: 4:44pm On Jul 09, 2022
zendi:

Such as when liberal cities defund the police and release violent criminals back into the streets to kill more;
ln practice of their deranged "anti-incaceration" theology, or is it ideology.
Ya jus ah imagines ifi I ah stat ta post efry crime white peoples ah commit Onu dis ah thread

Kikikikikikiki
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino3: 5:10pm On Jul 09, 2022
zendi:

Such as when liberal cities defund the police and release violent criminals back into the streets to kill more;
teenagers like with no regards for human life. Tomorrow they will be heroes when their criminal lifestyle finally caught up with them.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 5:11pm On Jul 09, 2022
raumdeuter:

You mean we shouldnt believe the words of the Sherrifs that actually go out there to keep the state populace safe but believe the words of a politician who spends 500k in 6months on private security

I mean you should not believe the interpretation the sheriffs gave of what Stacey said especially when you can read verbatim reports of what she said and interpret it yourself with your own brain and mind it.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 5:12pm On Jul 09, 2022
raumdeuter:

You mean we shouldnt believe the words of the Sherrifs that actually go out there to keep the state populace safe but believe the words of a politician who spends 500k in 6months on private security

I mean you should not believe the interpretation the sheriffs gave of what Stacey said especially when you can read verbatim reports of what she said and interpret it yourself with your own brain and mind if you can.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by raumdeuter: 5:36pm On Jul 09, 2022
budaatum:

I mean you should not believe the interpretation the sheriffs gave of what Stacey said especially when you can read verbatim reports of what she said and interpret it yourself with your own brain and mind it.

The over 100 sherrifs know what they saw and have been following Stacey's actions not just words. Her support of anti police groups was well noted by them.

This is from their message

“In stark contrast, Stacey Abrams has repeatedly shown complete disdain for law enforcement and the risk we take every day putting our lives on the line to serve our communities. Ms. Abrams actively serves on the governing board of – and has profited from – an anti-police organization which openly advocates for abolishing prisons and stripping local police departments of their funding.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by raumdeuter: 5:49pm On Jul 09, 2022
Retiree army General fired for his response to Jill Bidens post on abortion

On June 24, the first lady posted a tweet condemning the Supreme Court's decision overturning the constitutional right to abortion, which read in part: "For nearly 50 years, women have had the right to make our own decisions about our bodies. Today, that right was stolen."

Volesky replied with his own tweet: "Glad to see you finally know what a woman is"

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 6:11pm On Jul 09, 2022
THE LEADER OF OATH KEEPERS WANTS TO TESTIFY LIVE
THEN HOURS LATER BANNON RETRACTS, WANTS TO QUASH EXECUTIVE PRIVILEGE TO TESTIFY BEFORE THE COMMITEE

And some idiots think Criminal trump is going to be on the 2024 republican presidential ballot.
When the RNC is already prepping up De Santis.

Be ready for Criminal trump indictment coming by October. The October (Un) Surprise!

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Ibime(m): 6:49pm On Jul 09, 2022
zendi:

Expressing your coonery is not. I could also pick every random crime I want.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino3: 6:55pm On Jul 09, 2022
Ibime:

Expressing your coonery is not. I could also pick every random crime I want.

pick it then. This one is interesting. A bunch of teenagers killing an elderly man and their parents and relations are hiding them.

No one is stopping you. Shout coon till your bleached skin turns black it still won't change anything. tomorrow when I see a story like this, I will post it, especially if it bites your skin.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by jimetagambo: 8:02pm On Jul 09, 2022
benalvino3:

pick it then. This one is interesting. A bunch of teenagers killing an elderly man and their parents and relations are hiding them.

No one is stopping you. Shout coon till your bleached skin turns black it still won't change anything. tomorrow when I see a story like this, I will post it, especially if it bites your skin.
Kikikikikikiki

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by jimetagambo: 8:08pm On Jul 09, 2022
zendi:

Imagines ifi we all ah post crimes Onu da threads.

Isa nat make da senses

Police ah efentually catch da teens

1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino3: 8:14pm On Jul 09, 2022
jimetagambo:

Kikikikikikiki

he should be killed. sadly in California they are letting animals like him go with a tap on the wrist

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 9:33pm On Jul 09, 2022
raumdeuter:

The over 100 sherrifs know what they saw and have been following Stacey's actions not just words. Her support of anti police groups was well noted by them.

This is from their message

“In stark contrast, Stacey Abrams has repeatedly shown complete disdain for law enforcement and the risk we take every day putting our lives on the line to serve our communities. Ms. Abrams actively serves on the governing board of – and has profited from – an anti-police organization which openly advocates for abolishing prisons and stripping local police departments of their funding.

I love the way you conveniently avoid Stacey saying what she said and instead focus on the interpretation of others.

Good luck Raum.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by obixcel(m): 8:38pm On Jul 10, 2022
"End of quote"
"Repeat the line"
- Joe Biden

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xAkXumSGRxM

grin grin

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 10:05pm On Jul 10, 2022
obixcel:
"End of quote"
"Repeat the line"
- Joe Biden

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xAkXumSGRxM

grin grin

Next time he will read aloud "Its time for my bath"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by obixcel(m): 10:13pm On Jul 10, 2022
basilico:

Next time he will read aloud "Its time for my bath"
Hahahaha!!
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 10:54pm On Jul 10, 2022
Can't say otherwise

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by jimetagambo: 11:38pm On Jul 10, 2022
obixcel:
"End of quote"
"Repeat the line"
- Joe Biden
https://youtu.be/xkXumSGRxM

grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3LB1PzvoNNk

I ah miss trumpolini. I ah laff andi fall offu ma chair grin grin grin

Kikikikikikiki

Nambia
President of the virgin island
Continental Army took over the airports

Andi many mores gaffes by da orangey man

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by jimetagambo: 11:51pm On Jul 10, 2022
Sodomy andi rape ofu unda 16

Natin ta see. Isa Republikkan falues

Kikikikikikiki

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by jimetagambo: 3:43am On Jul 11, 2022
Obrigardo:
Can't say otherwise
Kikikikikikiki

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino3: 5:41am On Jul 11, 2022
budaatum:

I love the way you conveniently avoid Stacey saying what she said and instead focus on the interpretation of others.

Good luck Raum.

Can you prove what they said to be wrong or you are still going to be a joke? they said she has supported anti-police groups etc. Reumdeuter gave you their words verbatim, why should he focus on her words? her words may be what she says, her actions may be what they said. both can be true.

what you should do is prove that what they said or the reason they gave was not true... when you are able to do that then the focus can be taken away from their words.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 6:56am On Jul 11, 2022
It really sucks to be Criminal trump
The man is a walking bag of failures

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino3: 7:30am On Jul 11, 2022
Obrigardo:
It really sucks to be Criminal trump
The man is a walking bag of failures

Biden's bad economy is affecting everything. including trump...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 8:22am On Jul 11, 2022
benalvino3:

Biden's bad economy is affecting everything. including trump...

Nahh, Criminal trump has been a walking bag of failures right from the 80's!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by CoolUsername: 12:22pm On Jul 11, 2022
budaatum:

Is it Obidient too? Amazing!

Tinubu my black ass Gambojimeta!

Peterize and become Obidient!

Based

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by CoolUsername: 12:23pm On Jul 11, 2022
Ibime:

It's only relevant when a career criminal OD's on fentanyl. Got it.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 12:25pm On Jul 11, 2022
I think I had posted this here some time ago. Hilarious how Mark Dice speaks to people tangentially to what he talks about But no one wants to challenge him because of cancel culture . He keeps a straight face while knowing that he is spewing garbage.
smiley smiley" Men can be pregnant Boys can be girls"
He mentions some terms like cultural marxism and NWO.
finally the chair sees through his bluff and cuts short his speech.
He is in a green wig, something you would most likely see a hardcore leftist spotting.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ezCvv6cdkOc

Read the comments on the youtube channel, Makes my day

(1) (2) (3) ... (3322) (3323) (3324) (3325) (3326) (3327) (3328) ... (4217) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: Konkoja and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.