Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,708 members, 7,972,619 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 02:18 PM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (3363) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1925322 Views)

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections -- Trump's Presidency! - NOV. 5!! / American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3360) (3361) (3362) (3363) (3364) (3365) (3366) ... (4498) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Konkoja: 2:00pm On Aug 13, 2022
feedthenation:

---It is not possible to keep up with the mental gymnastics---even Trump is struggling to articulate concisely (not like he do anyways)---

Wednesday: "The FBI planted evidence"
Thursday: "Sure there were classified documents taken, but Trump could declassify them anytime"
Friday: "BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA, MILLIONS OF DOCUMENTS, MAYBE NUCLEAR?"

Trump is a shameless charlatan. Did you notice how he deliberately added HUSSEIN to Obama's name? He is a crook and knows his audience - DEPLORABLES!

5 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 2:28pm On Aug 13, 2022
benalvino3:

From their track record it is possible.

More possible than drumpthgp took them, from his record?

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by jimetagambo: 4:40pm On Aug 13, 2022
PremierGuy:
Why would Trump need to have in his possession classified information about the President of France, did the FBI plant this information in Mar-a- Lago
Konnect da dots. Le Pens Isa Putin candidate

He rolls by lookings fa da dirt

Remembas zekensky - Biden saga

Disi man (trumpolini) Isa operate like da mob

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by sanpipita(m): 4:46pm On Aug 13, 2022
Konkoja:

Trump is a shameless charlatan. Did you notice how he deliberately added HUSSEIN to Obama's name? He is a crook and knows his audience - DEPLORABLES!

He has always done this, him and other conservatives spent lots of time profiling Obama, back then fox presenters will make sure they add Hussein to his name every time he is mentioned.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 4:50pm On Aug 13, 2022
Damn the maga cult are awfully quiet....
Never seen this before

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 4:59pm On Aug 13, 2022
How long will Criminal trump think the lie about FBI planting documents will stick? Does he think it's the same lie as the election was stolen? Oh God this criminal is the dumbest fvck ever to exist.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 5:06pm On Aug 13, 2022
zendi, basilico... this you? grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 5:12pm On Aug 13, 2022
Criminal trump is not the only one going to jail. He is taking some of his lawyers with him.

A clear sign of Obstruction of Justice by his dumb lawyer

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 5:13pm On Aug 13, 2022
Obrigardo:
How long will Criminal trump think the lie about FBI planting documents will stick? Does he think it's the same lie as the election was stolen? Oh God this criminal is the dumbest fvck ever to exist.

I rear some few domestic chicken which I let out to go forage . sometimes I find them 500 meters from home. By dusk they are all back.
I also have two cows that I let out go look for look for grass, Plus some dog that follows them. By evening they are all back.
They seem intelligent .

More than you,
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 5:15pm On Aug 13, 2022
basilico:

I rear some few domestic chicken which I let out to go forage . sometimes I find them 500 meters from home. By dusk they are all back.
They seem intelligent .
More than you,

I know you sit at the foot of a Criminal and a liar for your daily nuggets of infestations, but where do you stand here?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 5:18pm On Aug 13, 2022
Obrigardo:

I know you sit at the foot of a Criminal and a liar for your daily nuggets of infestations, but where do you stand here?

My chicken, dog and two cows make better company than reading your tantrums

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 5:20pm On Aug 13, 2022
basilico:

My chicken, dog and two cows make better company than reading your tantrums

You don't know which lie to follow, i can see the Criminal is making you feel so doozy and confused.

Which is it, FBI planted the docs or he was in possession of the docs the FBI planted all along? grin

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 5:37pm On Aug 13, 2022
basilico:

My cow wants to be milked . My worker is on it.
You are a total waste of sperm

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I can feel your paaaaain! grin grin grin

Now you know that Criminal trump is going to be indicted, i can sense your graveyard silence all along (though your anonymous accounts are causing nuisance)

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by feedthenation(m): 5:39pm On Aug 13, 2022
Obrigardo:
Damn the maga cult are awfully quiet....
Never seen this before

---even the MAGA faction within GOP have gone quiet in the past 48 hours---and with the FBI checking for fingerprints on the classified documents---surely one or two of them will be called for questioning---

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 5:48pm On Aug 13, 2022
basilico loco

Let me bust your cojones with this... wow this is sweet grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 5:50pm On Aug 13, 2022
feedthenation:

---even the MAGA faction within GOP have gone quiet in the past 48 hours---and with the FBI checking for fingerprints on the classified documents---surely one or two of them will be called for questioning---

Seriously, they are alllllll sileeeeeent!
Only Criminal trump has been the one making little noises here and there but he's been silent since
Also do you see he didn't hold a press conference or ever did any interview since the week of the FBI Search?

I can see why bailico, zendi, ben and other weirdos are errily quite. Their conspiracy theory masters have no infestated news to feed to them.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ono(m): 7:00pm On Aug 13, 2022
These crazy leftists make so much noise, I agree with bas there's no point reading any of their posts! Waste of precious time!

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 7:49pm On Aug 13, 2022
ono:
These crazy leftists make so much noise, I agree with bas there's no point reading any of their posts! Waste of precious time!

cho cho cho cho choooo

grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 7:54pm On Aug 13, 2022
Some of them are deranged.

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 7:56pm On Aug 13, 2022
And the Criminal said - what can i do to reduce the heat? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 7:58pm On Aug 13, 2022
budaatum:

All his "truth" social posts are everything marge space lasers, fvcker carlson, shannity, lauren bobo and Criminal trump have all been bloating from their lying crooked hearts. And now he's six feet under for it. So many many people these liars and criminals have killed, we can't start to imagine.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 8:00pm On Aug 13, 2022
Damn, Criminal trump fans here are really defeated, Was hoping when that day will come.
Hey you guys should wait still, don't leave here until we see Criminal trump's perp walk in handcuffs grin grin

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 8:08pm On Aug 13, 2022
@basilico

Criminal trump said only guilty people plead the fifth, Only mobsters plead the fifth.
Don't tell me you didn't hear it or see it, you aint blind or dumb

Now that he pleaded the fifth 440 times, you are dumb as a rock, your mouth is tied in.
For good measure, his dumb son eric, pleaded 500 times. lol grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 8:22pm On Aug 13, 2022
This is so true! Everywhere in maga cult is crazily silent. At least we would have been hearing some of them bleating out big lies now. No Senator on the record yet, woaaaa

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by jimetagambo: 8:24pm On Aug 13, 2022
Obrigardo:
@basilico

Criminal trump said only guilty people plead the fifth, Only mobsters plead the fifth.
Don't tell me you didn't hear it or see it, you aint blind or dumb

Now that he pleaded the fifth 440 times, you are dumb as a rock, your mouth is tied in.
For good measure, his dumb son eric, pleaded 500 times. lol grin
grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 8:25pm On Aug 13, 2022
basilico loco

Which stage are you on on this list? grin

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ono(m): 8:29pm On Aug 13, 2022
Obrifaggot, we don't want to read your posts! What part of "don't" you clearly do not understand??
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by CoolUsername: 8:34pm On Aug 13, 2022
Obrigardo:
basilico loco

Which stage are you on on this list? grin

This raid absolutely glows, the FBI must prove that Trump moved classified documents without declassifying them first, which he had the power to do as President but must have failed to do in this case.

I would be dumb as hell for them to orchestrate such a public raid only for their charges to not stick. I think the FBI is biased against Trump but they definitely aren't stupid enough to do something like this without strong probable cause.

Time will tell though, we know the FBI will happily leak info to the media if it incriminates Trump. However, this seems more likely than not to end badly for Trump.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by CoolUsername: 8:49pm On Aug 13, 2022
budaatum:

Really? Someone literally just tried to murder Kavanaugh.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 8:52pm On Aug 13, 2022
CoolUsername:

Really? Someone literally just tried to murder Kavanaugh.

Thankfully, he listened to his sister and called police on himself or he'd be dead like this stupid maga.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by jimetagambo: 9:16pm On Aug 13, 2022
CoolUsername:

This raid absolutely glows, the FBI must prove that Trump moved classified documents without declassifying them first, which he had the power to do as President but must have failed to do in this case.

I would be dumb as hell for them to orchestrate such a public raid only for their charges to not stick. I think the FBI is biased against Trump but they definitely aren't stupid enough to do something like this without strong probable cause.

Time will tell though, we know the FBI will happily leak info to the media if it incriminates Trump. However, this seems more likely than not to end badly for Trump.
Olule

Kikikikikikikikikikikikikiki

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (3360) (3361) (3362) (3363) (3364) (3365) (3366) ... (4498) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: ObaIgwe1, IjeBos(m), bemeruca, raumdeuter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.