Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,308 members, 7,964,339 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 12:11 PM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (3466) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1909434 Views)

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections -- Trump's Presidency! - NOV. 5!! / American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3463) (3464) (3465) (3466) (3467) (3468) (3469) ... (4458) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino3: 6:27am On Nov 01, 2022
nihilistjnr:

Ibime read am again...they said the police were Let in...as in them don enter inside.

How I go open door for you, you enter inside, and you still discover me for entryway? The phrasing is odd.

Infact I went to check the Wikipedia article just now, and person don reword the whole thing. Now Wikipedia is saying an unidentified person opened the door, but police observed the fight from outside the property...which aligns more with your position imo than the original wording.

Check am yourself.

Ibime does not think straight na. He follows any narrative the left(liars) and the media(worse than liars) puts out. I have told him he can't reason else he will know non of this is making sense.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino3: 6:59am On Nov 01, 2022
Ibime:

These are some of his archived blogs. Stop talking nonsense. His Youtube, Facebook, WordPress have been taken down as they do any extremist

https://archive.ph/AJCRs

You can't recognize nonsense when you see one. Who makes a site in 2007 and posts again in 2022?

One of his so-called websites friendly friends dot Com was recently registered in September but all the posts are from August 26th to 28th. The postings were backdated. You can see a similar pattern from the archived screenshot you took which did not record anything from the blog until October 28.

I guess people decide to archive the crap

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 8:55am On Nov 01, 2022
benalvino3:

You can't recognize nonsense when you see one. Who makes a site in 2007 and posts again in 2022?

One of his so-called websites friendly friends dot Com was recently registered in September but all the posts are from August 26th to 28th. The postings were backdated. You can see a similar pattern from the archived screenshot you took which did not record anything from the blog until October 28.

I guess people decide to archive the crap

wowcatty has this clip .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vZ9pGUAFFRw
Ibime is calling a nudist a right wing He is trying deviously to paint the attacker as a Trump supporter.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Ibime(m): 9:51am On Nov 01, 2022
benalvino3:

Ibime does not think straight na. He follows any narrative the left(liars) and the media(worse than liars) puts out. I have told him he can't reason else he will know non of this is making sense.

The only thing not making sense is your rent boy theory. Court papers, charges, witness statements, the attackers testimony have been published in the court papers and nothing in there supports your poppycock

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ZooOga: 9:59am On Nov 01, 2022
Money Talks, especially Big Money! wink

Yahoo Finance
Biden has done better than most voters think
Rick Newman
Rick Newman·Senior Columnist
Mon, October 31, 2022 at 4:25 PM

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/biden-has-done-better-than-most-voters-think-202522799.html

"Equity markets still rounded the month out higher after a brutal September slump. The Dow ended October with a gain of 13.96%, its best monthly advance since January 1976 and its 10th best month of the last century, according to data from Bespoke Investment Group."

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/stock-market-news-live-updates-october-31-2022-112227074.html
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ono(m): 10:27am On Nov 01, 2022
saxywale2:

Someone below said the edit is locked.

Nobody cares - or give a flying fork. Wikipedia is never the best source of information. Try something more credible.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino3: 10:37am On Nov 01, 2022
Ibime:

The only thing not making sense is your rent boy theory. Court papers, charges, witness statements, the attackers testimony have been published in the court papers and nothing in there supports your poppycock

I don't see how this changes anything we are concerned about.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino3: 10:44am On Nov 01, 2022
San Francisco District Attorney Brooke Jenkins says her office will file a motion to detain Paul Pelosi's alleged attacker David DePape without bail.

He is an illegal migrant with multiple felonies before now. But how is it when he attacked Pelosi they decided to treat him differently from every other criminals

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by CoolUsername: 10:59am On Nov 01, 2022
benalvino3:
San Francisco District Attorney Brooke Jenkins says her office will file a motion to detain Paul Pelosi's alleged attacker David DePape without bail.

He is an illegal migrant with multiple felonies before now. But how is it when he attacked Pelosi they decided to treat him differently from every other criminals

He was just another typical ultra-MAGA, alt right, Trump cultist:
1. Illegal alien
2. Nudist
3. Hallucinogenic drug enthusiast
4. Flew both a BLM and Pride flag, and
5. Was a member of the Green party.

Yup, typical ultra conservative, nothing to see here...

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 12:20pm On Nov 01, 2022
When i think about what is about to befall Criminal trump, i can't help but laugh.
The spineless GOP are bracing for an indictment of the Criminal after election day.
And do you know what they are going to charge him with?
Obstruction of Justice, Violation of Presidential records and Espionage.
Now the Democrats will take more senate seats hopefully, and hold the House by a slim margin.
Even republican operatives know they are in a dire situation.

So tell me, are you going to foolishly say the works of thousands of Career prosecutors
investigating all Criminal trump has done and all the long court hours arguing motions
you think Criminal trump is still your god-given saint? You must be stupid.

Clear the log from your eyes and recognize when someone is a criminal and has
behaved in high questionable behavior.

Finally Justice is coming, even elon dusk can't stop it, even if he thought about it lol

5 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by saxywale2: 2:00pm On Nov 01, 2022
Ellajoo:
Hi,
Everyone my name is Daniel and i am a travelling consultant and international student recruitment agent.
Your education in Canada, UK, USA for January, May and September intake is on going. HURRY!!! visit us @ EASL TRAVELS
45, YAYA ABATAN ROAD OGBA LAGOS
WHATSAPP: 08067980484
CALL: 09023910187
Umudeakans. Over to you.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by saxywale2: 2:03pm On Nov 01, 2022
Ibime:

The idiot wanted to kidnap Nancy and break her knee caps. Effect of MAGA indoctrination and Qanon nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by CoolUsername: 2:57pm On Nov 01, 2022
saxywale2:

The idiot wanted to kidnap Nancy and break her knee caps. Effect of MAGA indoctrination and Qanon nonsense.

Effect of not deporting illegal aliens

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by CoolUsername: 2:58pm On Nov 01, 2022
saxywale2:

Umudeakans. Over to you.

Casual tribalism, nice.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by saxywale2: 3:15pm On Nov 01, 2022
CoolUsername:

Casual tribalism, nice.
Okay. Nigerians over to you, since I am Nigerian myself wink
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by saxywale2: 3:17pm On Nov 01, 2022
CoolUsername:

Effect of not deporting illegal aliens
Then his skin colour must have have given him alot of cover, Unlike a black man with a thick accent. He is not the stereotypical illegal immigrant Americans are used to (South Americans, Mexicans and Africans).

Still all illegal immigrants should be deported.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by raumdeuter: 4:07pm On Nov 01, 2022
saxywale2:

Then his skin colour must have have given him alot of cover, Unlike a black man with a thick accent. He is not the stereotypical illegal immigrant Americans are used to (South Americans, Mexicans and Africans).

San Francisco is a sanctuary city

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by saxywale2: 4:21pm On Nov 01, 2022
raumdeuter:

San Francisco is a sanctuary city
This guy flew well under the radar as a Canadian for 20 years. Similar accent, similar name and likely blue eyes caucasian.

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino3: 4:27pm On Nov 01, 2022
saxywale2:

This guy flew well under the radar as a Canadian for 20 years. Similar accent, similar name and likely blue eyes caucasian.

rubbish, he has multiple felonies. they know who he is.

again, Sanctuary city

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by saxywale2: 4:31pm On Nov 01, 2022
benalvino3:

rubbish, he has multiple felonies. they know who he is.

again, Sanctuary city
Lol.

Tell me how the others in the screenshot were arrested. Sebi it is the same sanctuary city. Oh, those ones are not the ideal illegal immigrants. They are likely Mexicanos.

In addition, he lived in Richmond, CA (a non sanctuary city) for the past two years. They could have arrested him there nah.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 4:48pm On Nov 01, 2022
saxywale2:

Lol.

Tell me how the others in the screenshot were arrested. Sebi it is the same sanctuary city. Oh, those ones are not the ideal illegal immigrants. They are likely Mexicanos.

In addition, he lived in Richmond, CA (a non sanctuary city) for the past two years. They could have arrested him there nah.

RICHMOND, Va. -- President Donald Trump is stepping up U.S. immigration enforcement policies by signing two executive orders to build a wall along the Mexican-U.S. border, and step up deportation of illegal immigrants.

“We're going to strip federal grant money from the sanctuary states and cities that harbor illegal immigrants,” White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer said.

At the same time, Richmond’s Mayor and Police Chief said Richmond is welcoming to all people whether they’re legal or not.

We need to protect our children and our families so they can learn and prosper. That means protecting all of our residents… and protecting them regardless of whether they have legal status in our country,” Mayor Levar Stoney said at a graduation ceremony for a new recruit class of Richmond Police officers.

Yet, Stoney said Richmond is not a so-called sanctuary city, although the police department does not ask about the immigration status of anyone they encounter, and they also don’t always detain known illegal immigrants.

There is no formal definition of the term “sanctuary city.”

Richmond Mayor Levar Stoney and Police Chief Alfred Durham

Currently, illegal immigrants in Richmond that get arrested go to jail and are held for 48 hours until the feds can come pick them up.

In many so-called sanctuary cities, jail officials don’t even contact immigration enforcement about an individual’s immigration status.

But, CBS 6 learned Richmond Police officers do not go out checking residents’ immigration status.

In fact, Chief Alfred Durham said if one of his officers pulls someone over for a minor traffic infraction and learns they are illegal, they do not detain them.

“It’s just our policy, we don’t,” Durham said.

While Mayor Levar Stoney said Richmond is not a sanctuary city, he did say he wants his officers to protect residents whether they’re legal or not.

“I’m comfortable with people being able to live in the city of Richmond without fear of being separated from their families,” Stoney said.

Yet, Republican Delegate Riley Ingram said he thinks more should be done to enforce immigration laws, as long as law enforcement has enough money and resources to do so.

“I have to ensure the money is there and it’s not a burden on the locality,” Ingram said.

There is a Virginia House bill being considered that would bar a locality from establishing any sanctuary city policies that would restrict the enforcement of federal immigration policy.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by saxywale2: 4:49pm On Nov 01, 2022
basilico:

RICHMOND, Va. -- President Donald Trump is stepping up U.S. immigration enforcement policies by signing two executive orders to build a wall along the Mexican-U.S. border, and step up deportation of illegal immigrants.

“We're going to strip federal grant money from the sanctuary states and cities that harbor illegal immigrants,” White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer said.

At the same time, Richmond’s Mayor and Police Chief said Richmond is welcoming to all people whether they’re legal or not.

We need to protect our children and our families so they can learn and prosper. That means protecting all of our residents… and protecting them regardless of whether they have legal status in our country,” Mayor Levar Stoney said at a graduation ceremony for a new recruit class of Richmond Police officers.

Yet, Stoney said Richmond is not a so-called sanctuary city, although the police department does not ask about the immigration status of anyone they encounter, and they also don’t always detain known illegal immigrants.

There is no formal definition of the term “sanctuary city.”

Currently, illegal immigrants in Richmond that get arrested go to jail and are held for 48 hours until the feds can come pick them up.

In many so-called sanctuary cities, jail officials don’t even contact immigration enforcement about an individual’s immigration status.

But, CBS 6 learned Richmond Police officers do not go out checking residents’ immigration status.

In fact, Chief Alfred Durham said if one of his officers pulls someone over for a minor traffic infraction and learns they are illegal, they do not detain them.

“It’s just our policy, we don’t,” Durham said.

While Mayor Levar Stoney said Richmond is not a sanctuary city, he did say he wants his officers to protect residents whether they’re legal or not.

“I’m comfortable with people being able to live in the city of Richmond without fear of being separated from their families,” Stoney said.

Yet, Republican Delegate Riley Ingram said he thinks more should be done to enforce immigration laws, as long as law enforcement has enough money and resources to do so.

“I have to ensure the money is there and it’s not a burden on the locality,” Ingram said.

There is a Virginia House bill being considered that would bar a locality from establishing any sanctuary city policies that would restrict the enforcement of federal immigration policy.
Thanks for the effort, but we are talking about Richmond, California and NOT Richmond, Virginia or Richmond, Canada.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 4:56pm On Nov 01, 2022
saxywale2:

We are talking about Richmond,California and not Richmond, Virginia or Richmond, Canada.

To admit leftists ruin things they touch seems a problem

SAN FRANCISCO (CBS SF) -- The city of Richmond has become the fourth Northern California local government to decide to sue President Donald Trump in a bid to block an executive order that would deny federal funds to sanctuary cities and counties.

Im using google by the way if I come off ignorant.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by saxywale2: 5:04pm On Nov 01, 2022
basilico:

To admit leftists ruin things they touch seems a problem

SAN FRANCISCO (CBS SF) -- The city of Richmond has become the fourth Northern California local government to decide to sue President Donald Trump in a bid to block an executive order that would deny federal funds to sanctuary cities and counties.

Im using google by the way if I come off ignorant.
You finally got it right. About time you improved on the geography of your favourite country.

I admit I was unaware that Richmond, CA was a sanctuary city.

Now tell me why ICE arrested illegal immigrants in San francisco, even in front of a court, but somehow the Qanon lunatic that was hoping to smash Pelosi's kneecap escapes arrest despite being known to law enforcement.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by CoolUsername: 5:14pm On Nov 01, 2022
saxywale2:

He was Canadian, of course he was going to blend in with Americans. It worked in the cases of MF DOOM (rip) and 21 Savage for decades who were black BTW, and weren't even aware of their situation.

saxywale2:

Those are no-no thoughts, comrade.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 5:24pm On Nov 01, 2022
saxywale2:

You finally got it right. About time you improved on the geography of your favourite country.

I admit I was unaware that Richmond, CA was a sanctuary city.

Now tell me why ICE arrested illegal immigrants in San francisco, even in front of a court, but somehow the Qanon lunatic that was hoping to smash Pelosi's kneecap escapes arrest despite being known to law enforcement.

Peoples actions can never be predicted.
Massachusetts judge who helped illegal immigrant escape ICE arrest indicted, federal authority .
A Massachusetts judge and court officer accused of helping an illegal immigrant flee an Immigration and Customs Enforcement agent waiting to take him into custody were indicted Thursday by a federal grand jury for obstruction of justice and three other counts, officials said.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by saxywale2: 5:24pm On Nov 01, 2022
CoolUsername:

He was Canadian, of course he was going to blend in with Americans. It worked in the cases of MF DOOM (rip) and 21 Savage for decades who were black BTW, and weren't even aware of their situation.

Those are no-no thoughts, comrade.
That's what I was saying all along that he easily blended in. Alot of Americans do not even know that Drake or Tory Lanez are Canadians.

21 savage blended in too. American accent and the stereotype black American gangstar rapper. No one could have easily known that he was British. Dude was living in Atlanta. I am not even sure if that is a sanctuary city or not. He was also convicted in 2014 of felony drug charges and still flew under the radar despite being known to the police. If 21 savage had a thick accent in 2014 when he got arrested, Immigration would likely be involved. One of the questions by the police would have been where are you from?

My opinion and I could be wrong: When Dave had issues with the cops in the past, the cops did not bother to conduct an enhanced background check. Nothing would have easily given him away as non-American.

I am all for deportation of illegal immigrants (Including those whose claim for asylum has been refused).

My original post below:

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by saxywale2: 5:28pm On Nov 01, 2022
basilico:

Peoples actions can never be predicted.
Massachusetts judge who helped illegal immigrant escape ICE arrest indicted, federal authority .
A Massachusetts judge and court officer accused of helping an illegal immigrant flee an Immigration and Customs Enforcement agent waiting to take him into custody were indicted Thursday by a federal grand jury for obstruction of justice and three other counts, officials said.
I get you.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 5:43pm On Nov 01, 2022
saxywale2:

I get you.

Maybe you can admit this Pelosi case does not add up to mathematics,
So many grey areas, Pelosi is worth 115m, she has homes scattered all over, big deals from insider trading, she lets proceed all bills which might favor her
She dont have CCTV cameras. No dogs? No security when she is in DC... Maybe the hubby brings studs to work his rear ends?
He knew the guys name? Was he in Undies. I would expect that at 2.27 am. who opened the door? He made acall in the washroom at 2.24, polizei was there in 3 minutes. they did not break the door

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by saxywale2: 5:44pm On Nov 01, 2022
basilico:

Maybe you can admit this Pelosi case does not add up to mathematics,
So many grey areas, Pelosi is worth 115m, she has homes scattered all over, big deals from insider trading, she lets proceed all bills which might favor her
She dont have CCTV cameras. No dogs? No security when she is in DC... Maybe the hubby brings studs to work his rear ends?
He knew the guys name? Was he in Undies. I would expect that at 2.27 am. who opened the door?
All the answers to these questions. I don't know LOL.
I would let the police do their job.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 5:54pm On Nov 01, 2022
saxywale2:

All the answers to these questions. I don't know LOL.
I would let the police do their job.

Me too if the police are forthcoming. Past experience proves they lie to suit and on this they could be lying or omitting key details. Like where I wil not go to , attacker let in the house and someone who opened the door to find two grown arse man fighting over a hammer.
Is the attacker out of hospital? who injured him though I know docs are likely to admit an injured person checked in. Paul Pelosi is in a bad state , a hammer to the skull is no jokes.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3463) (3464) (3465) (3466) (3467) (3468) (3469) ... (4458) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.