Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,913 members, 7,924,858 topics. Date: Monday, 19 August 2024 at 01:17 AM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (3535) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1828944 Views)

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections -- Trump's Presidency! - NOV. 5!! / American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3532) (3533) (3534) (3535) (3536) (3537) (3538) ... (4326) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by adamusuleiman11: 8:55pm On Nov 26, 2022
Mike Lindell says ‘God willing,’ he will challenge Ronna McDaniel for RNC chair.

Trump reTruthted the idea on Truth Social.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by IjeBos(m): 9:07pm On Nov 26, 2022
basilico:

Thats a good response. I will cross check though. As for documents on the floor I highly doubt he would have placed those docs on the floor just weeks before the FBI had visited Mar a Lago, inspected the room and recommended to add a second lock which was done to secure the room.

That is FBI process. They mark/document where they got the evidence from initially. So they probably opened the drawer and took a picture of the drawer with the documents there first. Then they took all the responsive documents they found in a particular location(room etc) and put them together to mark what room/place they came from. So, the FBI agents who did the search spread them out like that on the floor to document that all those documents came from that particular room. And I believe the FBI agents didn't even have the necessary clearances to even open the folders or review the documents with those markings. So, they just gathered them photographed them and put them in boxes without reading them. Trump has had the ability to say under oath that the FBI planted documents. He didn't, even when pressed by the Special Master. It's easier for Trump to lie in public than court. There are criminal penalties for lying in court.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 9:25pm On Nov 26, 2022
IjeBos:

That is FBI process. They mark/document where they got the evidence from initially. So they probably opened the drawer and took a picture of the drawer with the documents there first. Then they took all the responsive documents they found in a particular location(room etc) and put them together to mark what room/place they came from. So, the FBI agents who did the search spread them out like that on the floor to document that all those documents came from that particular room. And I believe the FBI agents didn't even have the necessary clearances to even open the folders or review the documents with those markings. So, they just gathered them photographed them and put them in boxes without reading them. Trump has had the ability to say under oath that the FBI planted documents. He didn't, even when pressed by the Special Master. It's easier for Trump to lie in public than court. There are criminal penalties for lying in court.

Why not go to the FBI offices , place them on table and leak the photos to the media. The impression created was that the documents were on the floor in an unsecured room as you believe. In reality FBI/DOJ had visited the storage room and adviced on adding a second lock .
Again what documents had been declassified. All those markings you posted had been declassified by him. As the final declass authority he did not need the FBI to tell him what not to declassify . I am assuming the jackboots who came for the documents had clearance... Did they have clearance. Currently they are refusing to release the search warrant to Trump defense . The FBI also does not want the Special Master to see about a 100 documents....I think its documents on Spygate that they dont want the Special master to see because they show how FBI is irreedemably corrupt. No wonder they had to hire a Special Counsel ..
We shall be back to this topic in 2024
During the search they asked for cctv to be turned off and refused to let Trumps lawyer witness the search. Just thugs who even peered in Melania closet looking for documents without Trumps lawyer present.
Again they got a very urgent search warrant on a Friday but went on a Monday.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by IjeBos(m): 11:08pm On Nov 26, 2022
basilico:

Why not go to the FBI offices , place them on table and leak the photos to the media. The impression created was that the documents were on the floor in an unsecured room as you believe. In reality FBI/DOJ had visited the storage room and adviced on adding a second lock .
Again what documents had been declassified. All those markings you posted had been declassified by him. As the final declass authority he did not need the FBI to tell him what not to declassify . I am assuming the jackboots who came for the documents had clearance... Did they have clearance. Currently they are refusing to release the search warrant to Trump defense . The FBI also does not want the Special Master to see about a 100 documents....I think its documents on Spygate that they dont want the Special master to see because they show how FBI is irreedemably corrupt. No wonder they had to hire a Special Counsel ..
We shall be back to this topic in 2024
During the search they asked for cctv to be turned off and refused to let Trumps lawyer witness the search. Just thugs who even peered in Melania closet looking for documents without Trumps lawyer present.
Again they got a very urgent search warrant on a Friday but went on a Monday.

Everything you wrote is propaganda.
1.) The process the FBI used is what is always used. They have to show the chain of custody. From the place they got the documents to court. If they didn't take the pics on the floor of his office, then Trump can argue in court that they planted them while they were in the FBI office. The DOJ can't by regulation discuss the case in public. So this document was gratuitously placed in a Court Filing to shut up Trump and his lies.
2.) By the regulations governing these documents, Trump's office was an unsecured site. Even his safe was an unsecured site. The regulations governing these documents prescribe the thickness of walls, type of locks etc. etc. where the documents can be stored. In fact they are only supposed to looked at in SCIFS. They are transported by Military Personal and everyone who touches them has to sign that they have received them. These were highly guarded secrets.
3.) Trump is no longer President. All of the Documents are Government property. He could have declassified some of them up until he left office. The minute Biden was sworn in he controls the classification. He could have immediately reclassified them and being Government documents, Trump would have broken the law as he shouldn't have had them to begin with. But that's not what happened. There has been 0 record that he declassified them. In fact the special master asked him to state which documents he declassified. He didn't and wouldn't. Again, lying in court is a crime. Not so much to people like you. Lastly, by law he doesn't own the classification to Nuclear Secrets. So, no matter what he couldn't declassify those.
4.)During search warrants, nobody is allowed in the place being searched. But Trump kept his CCTV on. He watched it. Ask yourself why he didn't release the video? They had an informant who told them where to find the documents. If they looked in Melania's closet it is because they had a good faith basis to believe that documents were there. Because they had to go before a judge and describe the exact locations they wanted to search and what probable cause they had for searching those locations before being approved for the search warrant.
5.) Trump filed the suit for the special master. And thus he has to prove his case that the documents were planted and that he declassified them. It seems Trump would have happily did that. He didn't. The Special Master ruled that he had to prove it. He appealed the ruling to Judge Cannon and his appointed Judge Cannon overturned the Senior Judge Cannon herself chose. Ask yourself why he didn't just end it and show all the proof he had.
6.) The 100 documents you are referring to were the TOP SECRET documents. They are probably a handful of people in the world who can access them. Though the Special Master has clearance by being a Judge, Trump's council wouldn't have. There was 0 chance the DOJ was going to let his attorneys look at them. One of his attorneys is registered as a foreign agent. Also I posit one reason his attorneys wanted so bad to see them is just so they could get the security clearance to do so. They could them monetize that clearance. (not many attorneys have that level of clearance) The Gov. appealed the ruling and the Appeals court with 2 Trump judges ruled 3-0. In fact they decimated Judge Cannon in that ruling. But ask yourself. If they were Spygate documents Trump had, which he supposedly declassified, why didn't he release them? And why hasn't he said that's what they were? Lies work in the public, but again it is PERJURY to lie in court. So, don't listen to what Trump says on twitter, listen to what his lawyers say in court and what they say in court filings they have to sign under penalty of penury.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by adamusuleiman11: 5:36am On Nov 27, 2022
Posted on Truth Social.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by tamudabu: 8:09am On Nov 27, 2022

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by adamusuleiman11: 1:34pm On Nov 27, 2022
Bannon says Kanye & Fuentes visit to Mar-a-Lago was a “trolling operation” to “insult Trump, to put Trump in his place, to make Trump look more irrelevant .. The staff should know that, should be on top of that - should be doing interventions to make sure this doesn’t happen.”

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 2:28pm On Nov 27, 2022
adamusuleiman11:
Bannon says Kanye & Fuentes visit to Mar-a-Lago was a “trolling operation” to “insult Trump, to put Trump in his place, to make Trump look more irrelevant .. The staff should know that, should be on top of that - should be doing interventions to make sure this doesn’t happen.”

Kanye West is well known to Trump There is no way Trump would turn down dinner with him. Oval Office photo

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by tamudabu: 3:14pm On Nov 27, 2022
basilico:

Kanye West is well known to Trump There is no way Trump would turn down dinner with him. Oval Office photo

Bet dump knows Ye a lot better now and would turn down dinner with him now.

Then again, perhaps he mightn't. Dump's not exactly known to reflect.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by feedthenation(m): 3:33pm On Nov 27, 2022
adamusuleiman11:
Posted on Truth Social.

---So Trump stated that Kanye West is 'seriously troubled'---yet some supporters believe Kanye is just expressing his first admendment with his past statements about Jewish people---

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 3:33pm On Nov 27, 2022
tamudabu:

Bet dump knows Ye a lot better now and would turn down dinner with him now.

Then again, perhaps he mightn't. Dump's not exactly known to reflect.

The issue was a business meeting. After Ye was cancelled.
Some people are toxic all the same and are like chameleons who can turn against you any minute.
The whole issue is framed against Trump meeting Ye who came accompanied by an unsavoury character.
Cut some slack. Media will always use anything Trump does to attack him , I dont let their opinions (formely news) shape my thinking .
I do my own independent thinking Of course sometimes I am wrong I do not hold the monopoly of knowledge.
All I know is that the whole establishment is against Trump running and will lie and do anything to prevent that.
Maybe you can tell me why... His mean tweets?
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by tamudabu: 4:29pm On Nov 27, 2022
basilico:

The issue was a business meeting. After Ye was cancelled.
Some people are toxic all the same and are like chameleons who can turn against you any minute.
The whole issue is framed against Trump meeting Ye who came accompanied by an unsavoury character.
Cut some slack. Media will always use anything Trump does to attack him , I dont let their opinions (formely news) shape my thinking .
I do my own independent thinking Of course sometimes I am wrong I do not hold the monopoly of knowledge.
All I know is that the whole establishment is against Trump running and will lie and do anything to prevent that.
Maybe you can tell me why... His mean tweets?

If it is true that "Some people are toxic all the same and are like chameleons who can turn against you any minute", don't you think dump should have thought so too, and as soon as Ye broke what was agreed by bringing company to a private meeting, which could be Ye being chameleonic, shouldn't dump have cancelled or at least cut to 'hello, how are you, let's reschedule'?

I don't need media to tell me to independently think that America can not possibly be well ruled by someone who independently sees much less than basilico, because you've been here long enough to have seen that we have a lot more against dump than "mean tweets".

And I am impressed at your superability to cover your eyes and make out that if you don't look it never happened or its media lying to you when it's you lying to yourself bas.

https://www.sos.ga.gov/news/kraken-cracks-under-pressure-sidney-powell-claims-no-reasonable-person-would-conclude-her

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 4:42pm On Nov 27, 2022
tamudabu:

If it is true that "Some people are toxic all the same and are like chameleons who can turn against you any minute", don't you think dump should have thought so too, and as soon as Ye broke what was agreed by bringing company to a private meeting, which could be Ye being chameleonic, shouldn't dump have cancelled or at least cut to 'hello, how are you, let's reschedule'?

I don't need media to tell me to independently think that America can not possibly be well ruled by someone who independently sees much less than basilico, because you've been here long enough to have seen that we have a lot more against dump than "mean tweets".

And I am impressed at your superability to cover your eyes and make out that if you don't look it never happened or its media lying to you when it's you lying to yourself bas.

https://www.sos.ga.gov/news/kraken-cracks-under-pressure-sidney-powell-claims-no-reasonable-person-would-conclude-her

Did they have dinner on the same table? You seem to know a lot .
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by tamudabu: 4:55pm On Nov 27, 2022
basilico:

Did they have dinner on the same table? You seem to know a lot .

They spent far too much time together doing whatever it is that they did, bas. That is the problem.

Dump is a public figure, someone chameleons would pray to get photo with not to talk of record the conversation. Some chameleons are toxic enough that they would even accept payment to bring other chameleons close to him, some who might do him damage, and as you've said, this is common enough knowledge for you to know so dump sure must know, no?

Should dump not know he should protect himself from chameleons, bas? And do you think dump protected himself from chameleons or not in this Ye instance?
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 5:18pm On Nov 27, 2022
tamudabu:

They spent far too much time together doing whatever it is that they did, bas. That is the problem.

Dump is a public figure, someone chameleons would pray to get photo with not to talk of record the conversation. Some chameleons are toxic enough that they would even accept payment to bring other chameleons close to him, some who might do him damage, and as you've said, this is common enough knowledge for you to know so dump sure must know, no?

Should dump not know he should protect himself from chameleons, bas? And do you think dump protected himself from chameleons or not in this Ye instance?

Would you have dinner with Iranians. They chant death to America and Israel every Friday. Ye only made a comment and now noone should
have a meeting with him?
There are a lot of antisemitic people eg the Democrat darling Ilhan Omar. She has said worse things than Ye

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iNSl3JiylWE

2022 video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u1u0z4zWhwo

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by CoolUsername: 6:14pm On Nov 27, 2022
basilico:

Birds of a feather covfefe bigly

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by feedthenation(m): 8:19pm On Nov 27, 2022
---Why the negative statement from Roger Stone about Hershel Walker's senate election---

https://twitter.com/i/status/1596943355392323585
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 10:04pm On Nov 27, 2022
I feel kinda sad for many people who look up to this guy and thinks he's a genius. His fanboys who coincidentally crosses junctions with qanon and evil maga.

This alone should end elon musk if we ever lived in a sane world. Using anti-Semitic tropes so brazenly and openly, as head of Twitter. Wow!!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 10:28pm On Nov 27, 2022
I think you will agree criminal trump never came to as cool as this no matter how hard he tried lol cheesy

Cool as ice

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by 1stGenAmerican(f): 4:51am On Nov 28, 2022
basilico:
Biden admin orders gig workers payments via Paypal, Zello etc over $600 must be declared.
Remember he hired 87000 IRS agents in his Inflation Reduction Bill. Agents who carry firearms and are ready to use deadly force.
Time to everyone to pay their fair share.

Including Dump?
You are just repeating the propaganda that you’ve been fed but haven’t taken the time to research. We the American people know that the agents who will be hired over the next few years will not be dealing with regular taxpayers. They won’t be using deadly force against citizens but I can tell by your description of things exactly where you get your info.
We also know that the IRS has a strong history of dealing with people who don’t pay their fair share which is why some guys incur huge legal fees trying to keep their returns private and questions from being asked.
Every government agency failed to take down John Gotti until he met with the IRS and if they got Gotti then these other buffoons are easy prey.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by 1stGenAmerican(f): 5:04am On Nov 28, 2022
IjeBos:

In that clip I saw an African man trying to tell a woman how to do her job as if he knew better than her. And continue to do so even when she told him to stop. It wreaked of sexism. And that's what a lot of Americans esp. American woman saw. He actually embarrassed Nigerians and Africans (as most Americans don't know the difference).

This was an embarrassment to Nigerians in America. Even elementary students serving on student councils have better understanding of how to conduct themselves appropriately. The smirks from Fauci and others shows exactly how stupid he made himself look.
If he knew her job better than she did, he would be in a position equal to or higher than hers but he isn’t and after that stunt, I doubt that he’ll ever be. He really thought he was back in Nigeria and I’m happy she shut him up.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by adamusuleiman11: 6:52am On Nov 28, 2022
A good way not to accidentally dine with a vile racist and anti-Semite you don't know is not to dine with a vile racist and anti-Semite you do know.

- Ben Shapiro

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PDPGuy: 8:31am On Nov 28, 2022
Mortgage applications are down 70% YOY
Mortgage purchase applications are down 41% YOYl
Refi applications are down 86% YOY

The U.S. is surely witnessing a housing bubble burst

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by 1stGenAmerican(f): 8:37am On Nov 28, 2022
PDPGuy:

This was predicted over 3 years ago. We’ve been watching it since then.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 12:06pm On Nov 28, 2022
adamusuleiman11:
A good way not to accidentally dine with a vile racist and anti-Semite you don't know is not to dine with a vile racist and anti-Semite you do know.

- Ben Shapiro

First time ever i agree with that ben guy, one trashy and confused person i loathe

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 12:08pm On Nov 28, 2022
Had a peek at this Balenciagagate few days ago but didn't give it much room for thought, but damn, i've seen enough, that compoany should be disbanded and the creators arrested. I'm always against suggestive pedophilia and child abuse.
I pray they burn to the deepest parts of hell lipsrsealed angry

feedthenation or adamusuleiman11 you got a comprehensive story on this Balenciaga scandal?

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by CoolUsername: 3:02pm On Nov 28, 2022
Obrigardo:
I feel kinda sad for many people who look up to this guy and thinks he's a genius. His fanboys who coincidentally crosses junctions with qanon and evil maga.

This alone should end elon musk if we ever lived in a sane world. Using anti-Semitic tropes so brazenly and openly, as head of Twitter. Wow!!!

Here we go. The fact that once someone muses that authorities may be working in the interest of the elites your brain automatically defaults to "da Jews" exposes where your head is.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by tamudabu: 3:11pm On Nov 28, 2022
PDPGuy:

https://wolfstreet.com/2022/11/23/massive-cancellations-make-mess-of-already-low-new-house-sales-inventory-glut-at-deep-housing-bust-1-level-buyer-traffic-plunges/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by IjeBos(m): 3:52pm On Nov 28, 2022
PDPGuy:

Outside of increased lending rates it's a good thing. Housing costs esp. in my area have gone crazy. You walk down a street around me and you'll see a small 3 bedroom around 1800 sq ft house for ~$800,000. Now a nice house is ~$1.1 million +. A friend bought a house for $1.4 million 4 years ago, decided to move and sold it for ~$2.1 million a couple of months back.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by adamusuleiman11: 8:33pm On Nov 28, 2022
BREAKING: The founder of the MyPillow, Mike Lindell, has just announced he's running to replace Ronna McDaniel as RNC chair.

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by IjeBos(m): 9:34pm On Nov 28, 2022
An Arizona county has refused to certify election results by the legal deadline
https://www.npr.org/2022/11/28/1139447507/arizona-midterm-election-results-cochise-county

So, this is a Republican county and not certifying will probably cost the Republicans a House seat. But the below convo is who Dems. are and why they always tend to lose against Republicans. Republicans screw themselves. Dems fight to help Republicans not screw themselves. Elect more Republicans, who then screw all of us.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3532) (3533) (3534) (3535) (3536) (3537) (3538) ... (4326) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: basilico and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.