Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,605 members, 7,888,940 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 06:51 PM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (3559) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1749174 Views)

U.S Elections: Biden Fears The Worse With New Ruling / American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3556) (3557) (3558) (3559) (3560) (3561) (3562) ... (4231) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 11:33am On Dec 07, 2022
1stGenAmerican:

In the words of our VP, “we did it, Joe!”

Again and again and again, Joe grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by 1stGenAmerican(f): 11:34am On Dec 07, 2022
basilico:

A secretary of state oversees a huge department. She/he has access to Top Secret Classified info. hillary was transacting state business using an email server in her house. Top Secret email that she was receiving.
Using her blackberry she goes to China and Russia and is send/receive email. Think those countries did not hack her Microsoft Exchange server in her basement?

Stop it already. If Hills was guilty of anything, criminal Trump would’ve raked her over the coals and tried to send her to jail during his one and only term in office. HRC (or Hunter Biden) never lied about finances and became president under false pretenses. Stop deflecting and let’s discuss these damning verdicts. grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 11:38am On Dec 07, 2022
basilico:

A secretary of state oversees a huge department. She/he has access to Top Secret Classified info. hillary was transacting state business using an email server in her house. Top Secret email that she was receiving.
Using her blackberry she goes to China and Russia and is send/receive email. Think those countries did not hack her Microsoft Exchange server in her basement?

This is the perennial problem you have. It is when you think, that's when the person is guilty. You provide no fact of your own, only what you think. Think those Russians or Chinese didn't hack Hillary then sent the info to WikiLeaks through firtash who with guiliani and criminal trump campaign dissipated the info tru fox, Facebook, right wing nuts, partisans in govt etc etc? I don't know

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 11:43am On Dec 07, 2022
1stGenAmerican:

Stop it already. If Hills was guilty of anything, criminal Trump would’ve raked her over the coals and tried to send her to jail during his one and only term in office. HRC (or Hunter Biden) never lied about finances and became president under false pretenses. Stop deflecting and let’s discuss these damning verdicts. grin
It wouldn't have been hard to convict Hillary. Just check out the jury that convicted criminal trumps org, deliberations didn't take a full day.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by 1stGenAmerican(f): 11:47am On Dec 07, 2022
Obrigardo:

It wouldn't have been hard to convict Hillary. Just check out the jury that convicted criminal trumps org, deliberations didn't take a full day.

But MAGATS laughed and said Dump told Latisha to go screw herself. Guess his arrogant refusals to be deposed helped screw him! The jury had the last laugh in this case and we all know what comes after this kind of verdict. The next year will be hilarious. cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 11:59am On Dec 07, 2022
1stGenAmerican:

But MAGATS laughed and said Dump told Latisha to go screw herself. Guess his arrogant refusals to be deposed helped screw him! The jury had the last laugh in this case and we all know what comes after this kind of verdict. The next year will be hilarious. cheesy

...and will be exhausting as long as criminal trump is free.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by EnlightenedUFO: 12:14pm On Dec 07, 2022
Ooo seems I may have stepped on someone's emotion. Lol grin

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by EnlightenedUFO: 12:15pm On Dec 07, 2022
Basilico come fact check this.
Oops you can't, magats don't fact check lol

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 12:50pm On Dec 07, 2022
1stGenAmerican:

you pose a danger to sanity. you need a reboot
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by 1stGenAmerican(f): 12:55pm On Dec 07, 2022
basilico:

You guys keep throwing out the same red herring by harping on imaginary crimes committed by a woman who faces absolutely no criminal charges and I’m the one posing a danger to sanity and in need of a reboot? I can’t pose a danger to non-existent sanity when dealing with insane people.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by BraniacX(m): 12:56pm On Dec 07, 2022
Obrigardo:

It's quite sad that it was even this close. What is wrong with white republiqans evangelical hypocrites?
hypocrisy is the word! The stereotypical absentee deadbeat black father that they love to vilify for the social ills of the black community is the one the party of family values will rather vote for against an actual ordained Christian minister who shares the same actual belief that they claim to have in Jesus being the key to our salvation but without bringing it into politics and who just happens to be black

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by BraniacX(m): 1:03pm On Dec 07, 2022
basilico:

do you have difficulty with English or is the term "criminal culpability" too complex for you to understand? I asked you where criminal culpability was in all these

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by BraniacX(m): 1:06pm On Dec 07, 2022
1stGenAmerican:

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by BraniacX(m): 1:17pm On Dec 07, 2022
basilico:

I asked you for criminal culpability because from my perspective your arguments aren't anchored in reality, they are fed purely by partisan emotions and that's why you and others like you get deflated when asked specific questions

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 1:32pm On Dec 07, 2022
BraniacX:
I asked you for criminal culpability because from my perspective your arguments aren't anchored in reality, they are fed purely by partisan emotions and that's why you and others like you get deflated when asked specific questions

She was using a peronal MS Exchange server in her basement she had an official .gov that she was not using.
You go for Drumph over some documents found in his declasssified docs Criminality all over

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3NQQk1XXwgE
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by IjeBos(m): 1:55pm On Dec 07, 2022
basilico:

Most of this is rubbish.

1.) Colin Powell had a private email as well. At the time she was SOS there was no prohibition on this.
https://www.politico.com/story/2016/09/colin-powell-defends-personal-email-227889
2.) There were no classified emails on Hilary Clinton's server
3.) Hilary Clinton as SOS had a huge security detail. She would not be in China or Russia with certain electronic devices. Even when I travel to China my company reminds me not to take certain electronic devices. And I'm not the Secreatry of State.

I'm not defending her actions, but we just had a President who literally took Top Secret Highly Compartmentalized (as in only a handful of people have access to it) data home with him and stored them in a barely secure room in a private club. I think that is levels and levels worse than what Hilary did. But you seem not really concerned. I wonder why that is?

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by IjeBos(m): 1:59pm On Dec 07, 2022
basilico:

She was using a peronal MS Exchange server in her basement she had an official .gov that she was not using.
You go for Drumph over some documents found in his declasssified docs Criminality all over

Maybe if I repeat it enough it'll enter your head.

The documents Trump took were not declassified.

Trump has not in any legal venue where he is required to tell the truth or be punished criminally said that he declassified the documents.
Trump has not in any legal venue where he is required to tell the truth or be punished criminally said that he declassified the documents.

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 2:00pm On Dec 07, 2022
IjeBos:

Most of this is rubbish.

1.) Colin Powell had a private email as well. At the time she was SOS there was no prohibition on this.
https://www.politico.com/story/2016/09/colin-powell-defends-personal-email-227889
2.) There were no classified emails on Hilary Clinton's server
3.) Hilary Clinton as SOS had a huge security detail. She would not be in China or Russia with certain electronic devices. Even when I travel to China my company reminds me not to take certain electronic devices. And I'm not the Secreatry of State.

I'm not defending her actions, but we just had a President who literally took Top Secret Highly Compartmentalized (as in only a handful of people have access to it) data home with him and stored them in a barely secure room in a private club. I think that is levels and levels worse than what Hilary did. But you seem not really concerned. I wonder why that is?

I posted a video from FBI director saying she had classified emails.
i can send you bundles
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by IjeBos(m): 2:21pm On Dec 07, 2022
basilico:

I posted a video from FBI director saying she had classified emails.
i can send you bundles

As you can tell, unlike you I don't speak unless I'm 100% confident in what I'm speaking about.
This is going to be the end of me and you on this topic. Look at the dates of this hearing. This was at the end of the investigation.
There were 0 classified emails on her server. Listen carefully to this hearing. Again, listen carefully and let it enter your head.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bdok3aOoupk

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Huw(m): 2:55pm On Dec 07, 2022
1stGenAmerican:

I see what you did there �

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by saxywale2: 3:15pm On Dec 07, 2022
BraniacX:

This is so true grin

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by adamusuleiman11: 3:46pm On Dec 07, 2022
Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky was named Time magazine’s Person of the Year on Wednesday after being one of 10 individuals or groups placed on a shortlist earlier this week.

Other candidates named to the shortlist included the U.S. Supreme Court, Rep. Liz Cheney (R-Wyo.), Iranian Protesters, Ron DeSantis, President Xi Jiping, Gun Safety Advocates, Janet Yellen, McKenzie Scott (Bezos Ex-wife), and Tesla and Twitter CEO Elon Musk, who was last year’s Person of the Year.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by EnlightenedUFO: 4:12pm On Dec 07, 2022
Hello basilico loco

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 5:03pm On Dec 07, 2022
IjeBos:

As you can tell, unlike you I don't speak unless I'm 100% confident in what I'm speaking about.
This is going to be the end of me and you on this topic. Look at the dates of this hearing. This was at the end of the investigation.
There were 0 classified emails on her server. Listen carefully to this hearing. Again, listen carefully and let it enter your head.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bdok3aOoupk

FBI never invetigates the rats. Tell me how can someone use a server at her level without top secret stuff shuffling through. comey says seven email chains were classsified at the top level... Most likely a lie. Many were I surmise
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by BraniacX(m): 7:01pm On Dec 07, 2022
basilico:

false equivalence, the only comparison between both scenarios is being made by...................like you, fill in the blank space yourself

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by BraniacX(m): 7:32pm On Dec 07, 2022
basilico:

FBI never invetigates the rats. Tell me how can someone use a server at her level without top secret stuff shuffling through. comey says seven email chains were classsified at the top level... Most likely a lie. Many were I surmise
mind you, it is not up to you basilico or me to decide what qualifies as classified or not, if the FBI says non of the mails on her personal server were classified, you can classify them, as long as you acknowledge that that classification is irrelevant outside your own head.

Like I said before, your arguments aren't anchored in reality

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by adamusuleiman11: 8:03pm On Dec 07, 2022
Pastors for Trump

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by IjeBos(m): 8:14pm On Dec 07, 2022
basilico:

Wow. Did you watch the video? There were 0 classified emails on her server. Not 7, 0. They may have retroactively classified some. But at the time they were sent there were 0. It's amazing that you think know better than the FBI and DOJ under Trump and Bill Barr.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by adamusuleiman11: 8:37pm On Dec 07, 2022
Lawyers reportedly found MORE classified government documents in Trump's Florida storage units alongside 'swords and wrestling belts'.

A search team former President Donald Trump's attorneys were court-pressed to hire discovered at least two records marked classified at a storage unit the ex-president used in West Palm Beach, Florida, according to multiple reports, possibly confirming suspicions the August Mar-A-Lago FBI raid did not recover all records Trump held that were marked as classified.

The searches were carried out around Thanksgiving, and Trump’s legal team has alerted the Justice Department of the finding, according to the New York Times, citing people with knowledge of the matter.

Trump’s 2024 presidential campaign did not immediately respond to a request for comment from Forbes, but the former president has repeatedly claimed he declassified all the records he took with him after leaving the White House, though he hasn’t provided evidence to back up that assertion.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 8:39pm On Dec 07, 2022
IjeBos:

Wow. Did you watch the video? There were 0 classified emails on her server. Not 7, 0. They may have retroactively classified some. But at the time they were sent there were 0. It's amazing that you think know better than the FBI and DOJ under Trump and Bill Barr.

Sure you know what is crap? Tell me how for 4 years as SOS no classified emails not a single one to you
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by IjeBos(m): 9:43pm On Dec 07, 2022
basilico:

Sure you know what is crap? Tell me how for 4 years as SOS no classified emails not a single one to you

I'm not even sure what you are asking. The problem is that you assume you are more knowledgeable about this topic than you are. You are more knowledgeable than Comey, the FBI and the DOJ. You believe something is so, therefore it is so, truth and fact be damned. It's the new Republican way. They've spent a decade ridiculing and mocking Education. So, now everyone is an expert because they feel they are or because they think they have common sense. As if everything can be reduced to that. If you really want to know about how US classification systems work, GOOGLE it. If you really want to understand why it's hard for her to have classified email on her own server, GOOGLE it. If you want to understand why Hilary Clinton as a person would have tried to make sure she didn't have classified info in her personal email, GOOGLE it and her. But it requires checking your preconceived notions at the door and a willingness to challenge what you think. Basically, it'll be a pointless exercise for you.

4 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (3556) (3557) (3558) (3559) (3560) (3561) (3562) ... (4231) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: bemeruca

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.