Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,483 members, 7,888,523 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 09:46 AM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (3574) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1748034 Views)

U.S Elections: Biden Fears The Worse With New Ruling / American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3571) (3572) (3573) (3574) (3575) (3576) (3577) ... (4231) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 6:25am On Dec 13, 2022
1stGenAmerican:

Yes. How it all began, complete with blind, uneducated followers.
Some good news? Five of the largest cities in the US currently all have Black mayors.

Great! I'm damn sure we will crush these hateful Gremlins and keep them in their place.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 6:27am On Dec 13, 2022
My simple president, a genuine and loving man.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino3: 9:22am On Dec 13, 2022
Ibime one of the thieves you like to defend or voltron for has been arrested.

SBF has been arrested in the Bahamas.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by SlyFoxxProblem: 10:47am On Dec 13, 2022
benalvino3:

Biggest thief. And the Democrats golden boy.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by SlyFoxxProblem: 10:49am On Dec 13, 2022
AlphaTaikun:

You again with this? Okay. I come in peace this time. Will just go about posting my opinions jejely. Waiting for the first bastard that will attack me then all hell will break lose again. Y’all Better just leave me be.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Ibime(m): 10:50am On Dec 13, 2022
benalvino3:

Mumu, I thought they were protecting him?

I told you Financial crimes take time to find a charge and they surely would, you wanted him to be arrested without charge based off emotions. Typical Trumpanzee, outrage merchant

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ono(m): 10:51am On Dec 13, 2022
Obrigardo:
My simple president, a genuine and loving man.

Basement FJB, "Pedo" enabler par excellence and "The Big Guy". Destroyer of the USA. DemonRats' Mr Fix it - and indeed the "Fix" of the 2020 General election "used" by the establishment, RINOs and Big Tech to effect the coup needed to remove Donald Trump from office! The "Twitter Files" are bringing a lot off hidden things to light, for nothing that is hidden in this life that will not be revealed!

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by SlyFoxxProblem: 11:02am On Dec 13, 2022
ono:

Basement FJB, "Pedo" enabler par excellence and "The Big Guy". Destroyer of the USA. DemonRats' Mr Fix it - and indeed the "Fix" of the 2020 General election "used" by the establishment, RINOs and Big Tech to effect the coup needed to remove Donald Trump from office! The "Twitter Files" are bringing a lot off hidden things to light, for nothing that is hidden in this life that will not be revealed!

The most corrupt president in US history, senile old dunce, Father of drug addicts, daughter molester, little girl caresser, bumbling old fool that needs a cheat sheet just to know when to take his seat. A complete shell of man. Nothing like the the great one; President Donald John Trump. Sacrificed his wealth and life of comfort just to fight the corrupt establishment political class that has held Americans hostage for decades. A true populist like no other. History will be very kind to President Trump!

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by SlyFoxxProblem: 11:19am On Dec 13, 2022
This is embarrassing for America. Look at how Russian media are laughing at the foolishness of Biden in the recent prisoner swap. They can’t believe their luck.

A pot head basketball player and minor drug offender swapped for a dangerous and globally feared arms dealer at the expense of a military veteran (and likely US spy)!! What?!!

See how they are laughing. Even they know the truth that this was all about votes and Paul Whelans only crime is being a straight white man.

Every minority American in Russia and other hostile nations is now in danger because the enemy now knows they can arrest them on minor or even trumped up charges and use them as bargaining chips to get other terrorists out of US custody.

Nice job Joe Biden. I’m sure your zombie ass lickers here will still find a way to defend you lol.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YQTneZzezJw

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino3: 11:54am On Dec 13, 2022
Ibime:

I told you Financial crimes take time to find a charge and they surely would, you wanted him to be arrested without charge based off emotions. Typical Trumpanzee, outrage merchant

Mumu, for him to be arrested he has to be charged.
You looked at a thief who gambled with peoples money and thought it was a good idea to defend him because he is filling the Dems pockets.
Shame no they catch you?

Sam Bankman-Fried was scheduled to testify to the House Financial Services Committee in Washington tomorrow. Instead, the US District for the Southern District of New York arrested him in the Bahamas.

As a former prosecutor this doesn’t make much sense. You want him to talk… -abe

Tomorrow, Sam Bankman-Fried was scheduled to testify in front of the House Financial Services Committee.
@HouseGOP
was ready to grill him six ways to Sunday.

Now breaking tonight, SBF was just arrested

Why not allow him to 1st testify tomorrow and answer our many questions? -zeldin
Who knows if he will kill himself.

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 11:58am On Dec 13, 2022
ono:

I thought your madness was ripe, seems it's in a chronic stage lol

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Weregonnalose: 12:12pm On Dec 13, 2022
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Weregonnalose: 12:15pm On Dec 13, 2022
Ibime:

Kikikikiki

I ah get tha ah popcorn. Bernardino isa knows how's to ah school ah ya angry
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 1:28pm On Dec 13, 2022
SlyFoxxProblem:

Biggest thief. And the Democrats golden boy.
Second largest donor after George Soros
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 1:30pm On Dec 13, 2022
benalvino3:

Mumu, for him to be arrested he has to be charged.
You looked at a thief who gambled with peoples money and thought it was a good idea to defend him because he is filling the Dems pockets.
Shame no they catch you?

Sam Bankman-Fried was scheduled to testify to the House Financial Services Committee in Washington tomorrow. Instead, the US District for the Southern District of New York arrested him in the Bahamas.

As a former prosecutor this doesn’t make much sense. You want him to talk… -abe

Tomorrow, Sam Bankman-Fried was scheduled to testify in front of the House Financial Services Committee.
@HouseGOP
was ready to grill him six ways to Sunday.

Now breaking tonight, SBF was just arrested

Why not allow him to 1st testify tomorrow and answer our many questions? -zeldin
Who knows if he will kill himself.

Arkancide
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 1:38pm On Dec 13, 2022
SlyFoxxProblem:

The most corrupt president in US history, senile old dunce, Father of drug addicts, daughter molester, little girl caresser, bumbling old fool that needs a cheat sheet just to know when to take his seat. A complete shell of man. Nothing like the the great one; President Donald John Trump. Sacrificed his wealth and life of comfort just to fight the corrupt establishment political class that has held Americans hostage for decades. A true populist like no other. History will be very kind to President Trump!

Not done my research.. I think lberals are fewer than conservatives, Liberals are more noisier than their opponents Makes them appear more
In the last elections liberals votes were less , Joe Biden in the last election won less counties than Obama yet had most votes in history. Actually he had just below 500 while Drumph had 2500 or so nearestr.Liberals and leftists I think cheat in elections.BIgly

Leftists are losing their heads because Twatter is gone, twitter files are being released daily.
Joe Biden WH has to praise Tesla for every EV sold, praising your enemy

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by IjeBos(m): 1:57pm On Dec 13, 2022
This article is a Good Read. What is the difference between this guy who had a documented mental health illness and some on this forum even down to getting kicked off this forum and creating myriad usernames. Just replace "Twitter" in the article with "Nairaland".

No jail for ‘frothing’ Capitol rioter who faced mental health struggle
https://news.yahoo.com/frothing-jan-6-rioter-viral-173600087.html

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by BraniacX(m): 2:09pm On Dec 13, 2022
benalvino3:

You can write a book or yap all you want... Mark z... Said the FBI was part of it. From what musk have released and from what we know of the testimony from Jack Dorsey, one can say Mark Z... Only saying the modest of the FBIs involvement.
Capital NO! If the "one" in the bolded refers to you benalvino3! You're too partisan and too brainless to be granted that much leeway! Best you shut up and reduce your ignorance by listening to others

You have made it know that evidence to you is a charge on the fbi. We know they lied to the FISA court to spy on trump, and many wrong doings that are criminal and yet they are not convicted rather. .. By your logic there is no evidence that they lied to the FISA court.
Your bolded is wrong, i have made it known that charges are highly synonymous with high confidence in the veracity of the "FACTS" of the claims/allegations.
And as to the rest of your rubbish, no we don't know whatever you claim! We don't know that the FBI as an organisation lied to the FISA court if they are who your "they" refers to and it is not for lack of trying by trump, bill barr, the then and current DOJ!

Special counsel Durham was appointed to that effect to uncover more to the alleged conspiracy against trump and charge those found culpable, i know you know this because in 2019 i remember an earlier version of your moniker was one of those celebrating this as the first step in the Republican response to the Mueller investigation on this same thread, but like all other Republican political red herrings, there was little or no substance to the allegations, three years after, after lots of taxpayer funds wasted, three charges, two acquittals, one sentenced to probation and no charges against the FBI and no further charges expected you all kept quiet hoping if you don't talk about it the rest of us will forget about it
https://www.politico.com/news/2022/11/18/trump-special-counsel-investigation-mueller-00069578

https://www.pbs.org/newshour/politics/donald-trumps-3-year-probe-into-2016-conspiracy-reveals-little-evidenc

Point is, facts will always trump your fictions and spurious allegations
Charging someone or not charging someone does not indicate facts or lack of fact.

So much brain grin less
Charging someone or not indicates the presence or absence of facts and secondly your confidence in the veracity of your facts! Point is, Everything revolves around FACTS! Something you know you never had hence your rigmarole of of dancing around every other technicality except the facts undecided

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino3: 2:26pm On Dec 13, 2022
BraniacX:

Your bolded is wrong, i have made it known that charges are highly synonymous with high confidence in the veracity of the "FACTS" of the claims/allegations.
And as to the rest of your rubbish, no we don't know whatever you claim! We don't know that the FBI as an organisation lied to the FISA court if they are who your "they" refers to and it is not for lack of trying by trump, bill barr, the then and current DOJ!

I have removed all the irrelevant crap you just wrote and focus on how you are dancing like a bonobo
dancing around your word salads. you need charges for something to be fact. so much sense.

take SBF for example, he did not do any fraud if he is not charged right grin
you can dance and adjust your blunder as you go... you are brainlessX, you are dum.....

"We"? or you are just ignorant on this one?

YOU ARE BRAINLESSX... you don't have sense.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino3: 2:34pm On Dec 13, 2022
Jack D... in a congressional hearing said Twitter was not shadow-banning users or people in politics.
Musk came and showed that he lied.

Mark Z... has said the FBI was involved in their suppression of Hunter's laptop story. You can read his body language and know he held himself back by not revealing too much.

If only we can have someone like Musk in that company, the whole truth will play out.

they have operatives entering this Social media and Musk has fired a few of them. recently.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Slytiger: 2:35pm On Dec 13, 2022
Some normalcy has returned to the thread. Thanks to the moderators for the clean up.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by SlyFoxxProblem: 3:11pm On Dec 13, 2022
basilico:

Not done my research.. I think lberals are fewer than conservatives, Liberals are more noisier than their opponents Makes them appear more
In the last elections liberals votes were less , Joe Biden in the last election won less counties than Obama yet had most votes in history. Actually he had just below 500 while Drumph had 2500 or so nearestr.Liberals and leftists I think cheat in elections.BIgly

Leftists are losing tetheir heads because Twatter is gone, twitter files are being released daily.
Joe Biden WH has to praise Tesla for every EV sold, praising your enemy

The republicans actually won the popular vote in the last midterms elections, liberals will never talk about that one. It’s just unfortunate that their votes were concentrated and not spread across districts hence the “red wave” didn’t materialize.

There are slightly more registered democrats than republicans but not all democrats identify as liberal. Matter of fact only about 50% of democrats identity as liberal while up to 15% identify as conservative and 35% identify as moderate.

Almost all republicans on the other hand identify as conservative, upwards of 75%, while most of the rest identify as moderate. Less than 4% of republicans identify as liberals.

So yes when you look at those raw figures, you can say there are more conservative and conservative-leaning voters in America than there are liberals. Which is why when republicans nominate the right candidates, they almost always win..sometimes in a landslide, because it is easier for a republican candidate to peel off voters from the democrat party than for a democrat candidate to peel off voters from the Republican Party since there are more democrats identify as conservative than republicans that identify as liberal.

The problem is the RNC is led by a bunch of incompetent career politicians that can’t tell their ass from a whole in the ground. There is no reason the Republican Party should be losing ANY election to this increasingly radical and perverted democrat party. Ronna McDaniel needs to sit up or gracefully resign.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by IjeBos(m): 3:11pm On Dec 13, 2022
benalvino3:

I have removed all the irrelevant crap you just wrote and focus on how you are dancing like a bonobo
dancing around your word salads. you need charges for something to be fact. so much sense.

you can dance and adjust your blunder as you go... you are brainlessX, you are dum.....

Spend some time understanding the things you post. Clinesmith is such a minor irrelevant player. Here is what the judge in his case said:
https://www.politico.com/news/2021/01/29/fbi-lawyer-trump-russia-probe-email-463750

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ono(m): 3:30pm On Dec 13, 2022
To IjeBos, as per your post above:

This is the problem we have tabled before everyone who cared to do a bit of insight to what's eating away at the very fabric of the USA foundation. I recognise that no one is perfect in this world and Donald Trump - as far as I can see, is not Jesus Christ!

But when Donald Trump said there was no way he can get Justice in deep blue Washington DC, New York and California, because of the level of bias, corruption and evil to which the jury and judges in these places brazenly display, please, push politics aside and believe him.

What Clinesmith did deserves the harshest penalty ever to be meted out to a government official, especially someone working for an organisation like the FBI! But he was given a pat on the back and told to go and sin no more! What he did was tantamount to a coup on a sitting POTUS, especially when he was found out! Ideally, that should be an automatic life sentence. But here we are! You can argue it's not my call to make that decision, no problem.

Now, compare that with the persecution Trump is facing in Manhattan because of some taxes not paid on fringe benefits by his staff and all the noise this has attracted. Is that not the highest level of hypocrisy on display??

As far as I can see, if these biases, corruption and evil that has permeated the judicial system in the US is not addressed, as soon as possible, it will spell the death knell of that country - that's if the country is not yet gone already!
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino3: 3:31pm On Dec 13, 2022
IjeBos:

Spend some time understanding the things you post. Clinesmith is such a minor irrelevant player. Here is what the judge in his case said:
https://www.politico.com/news/2021/01/29/fbi-lawyer-trump-russia-probe-email-463750

he is a small and minor player but is making significant decisions for the FBI.
The FBI knew all along that the investigation on trump was baseless and they continued to investigate him.
So there is no minor player here when the genesis of the whole thing is illegitimate.

also, Did you notice the headline? it says alter

this should tell you that the judges are part of the deepstate

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ono(m): 3:35pm On Dec 13, 2022
benalvino3:

The FBI knew all along that the investigation on trump was baseless and they continued to investigate him.
So there is no minor player here when the genesis of the whole thing is illegitimate.

Ben, thanks, that's the main point here. That's a coup by a government agency on a sitting president.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by BraniacX(m): 4:01pm On Dec 13, 2022
benalvino3:

See as you they dance like monkey.

You tied charging an org or person to facts. Now you they dance around legally provable facts. Na you know why you use word salad.
How can you be so confidently idi0tic? undecided
Of course that has been my point from the get go and no, it is not legally proven facts, rather it is "legally provable facts!" because experience has shown that trump and his idi0ts like you talk big game outside the court but go missing in action in court, refer to my exchanges with coolusername before you and then you on before now on the standard of the facts i repeatedly over and again requested foŕ, that you only realise this now speaks to the gargantuan levels of your stupidity! Good grief undecided

[s]has there been a case where someone or org was charged then the charges were dropped?
has there been a time when someone was charged and the court finds him not Guilty and he was vindicated?
How you tie charges to facts is why I call you brainessX

Who will charge the FBI and why will they be charged?[/s]

Did you just really type all these? grin just say you're an opinionated idi0t without saying so, you are so stupid you want to make it out that i implied it is all about charges when my assertion is that it is all about facts and charges are synonymous to the strength of your and your confidence in your facts, you think that if you take semantics and make it about charges then everyone will forget you are yet to provide a single fact in your allegations that the the FBI conspired with and censored a story on two SM coys, nice try but fail! You've only verified your excellence in stupidity!
I hope that explains your confusion about the relationship between charges and facts and saves you the unnecessary effort spent on deflecting so you can remain focused on the fact that you like the Republican led Senate enquiry are yet to provide any fact with a legally actionable backbone

I don't know where you are getting Trump's DOJ and admit LOGICALLY stating the FBI was not part of the effort to shut down that story. Mark Z... is saying they were involved, and on Twitter, Musk has revealed they were involved. You are just here feeding your bias.
Oh shut up you blithering idi0t! "Part of the effort" does not cut it, censorship and conspiracy are definite and deliberate acts and that is what i have with forbearance been asking you to prove since while you've been dancing around definitions of censorship, facts and charges since. Irredeemable dullard!
Fact! Trump and his attorney general bill Barr appointed a special counsel Durham to investigate and bring charges against the FBI in 2019 on their mishandling of the investigation into suspected collusion between the trump organisation and the Russians in 2016 so that there is evidence for you that it is possible to investigate and charge if you believe you have more than mere suspicion or allegation of foul play though in this case 3yrs after no charge has yet been brought against the FBI or its agents grin which goes to show my point that establishing a fact in the court of law requires a certain standard, a standard you're unwilling to meet even halfway.

mumu, again, charge, in this case, cannot be linked to Facts. the DOJ and FBI will not charge themselves... How much of an embarrassment can you be to yourself?
Sorry idi0t! It can if you had any! There's no guarantee of a guilty conviction but at least it will show your confidence in your facts that you were willing to subject it to the legal test

based on all the corruption that has been demonstrated by the FBI and DOJ, you are expecting them to Charge themselves. grin wow.

idi0t! The DOJ has what they call special counsel and they can investigate and charge anybody except those currently with immunity with nonpartisan fervour if any prior investigation found any evidence to warrant their necessity

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by IjeBos(m): 4:01pm On Dec 13, 2022
ono:
To IjeBos, as per your post above:

This is the problem we have tabled before everyone who cared to do a bit of insight to what's eating away at the very fabric of the USA foundation. I recognise that no one is perfect in this world and Donald Trump - as far as I can see, is not Jesus Christ!

But when Donald Trump said there was no way he can get Justice in deep blue Washington DC, New York and California, because of the level of bias, corruption and evil to which the jury and judges in these places brazenly display, please, push politics aside and believe him.

What Clinesmith did deserves the harshest penalty ever to be meted out to a government official, especially someone working for an organisation like the FBI! But he was given a pat on the back and told to go and sin no more! What he did was tantamount to a coup on a sitting POTUS, especially when he was found out! Ideally, that should be an automatic life sentence. But here we are! You can argue it's not my call to make that decision, no problem.

Now, compare that with the persecution Trump is facing in Manhattan because of some taxes not paid on fringe benefits by his staff and all the noise this has attracted. Is that not the highest level of hypocrisy on display??

As far as I can see, if these biases, corruption and evil that has permeated the judicial system in the US is not addressed, as soon as possible, it will spell the death knell of that country - that's if the country is not yet gone already!

Honestly, you don't have the slightest clue about what you are talking about and it sounds like incoherent rambling. And I'm not taking my time to go through it with you.
My suggestion. Research, Read and Think. Read not only articles of those you agree with but those you don't, esp. with a discerning mind. It'll help you sharpen you arguments. I gave you an article to read and I'm sure you know how to use google. Read up on the US legal system. Sentencing and how intent plays a role. How Jury Trial works and unanimous verdicts work. If you are interested in really learning more, will point you to some good places for unbiased info. But not following you down the rabbit hole.

This isn't a disagreement about subjective matters yet. Your FACTS are just wrong.

Edit: This is important/ You have to understand Trump is a masterful marketer/propogandist. He said "there was no way he can get Justice in deep blue Washington DC, New York and California", so when he did get in trouble people like you would defend him. He primed your brain to disbelief anyone but him. And it worked. That's what serial abusers do. In the US, trials are by unanimous verdict. And both prosecutors and defense attorneys get to shape the jury and can even dismiss certain jurors they dislike. So, your argument has to be that in any of these places there were 0 Trump Supporters who made it on the jury? Because even 1 person not agreeing that he was guilty would lead to a "hung jury".
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by IjeBos(m): 4:06pm On Dec 13, 2022
benalvino3:

also, Did you notice the headline? it says alter

this should tell you that the judges are part of the deepstate

Is that what you got from that article? Holy Shit. It's like you read the English words on the page and your mind translated them to something else.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by BraniacX(m): 4:07pm On Dec 13, 2022
benalvino3:

you braindead dodo! FBI attorney, not FBI agent! Not at the instigation of the FBI as an institution! I already saw this as the lame raft you will cling on to to save your brainless argument, even special counsel Durham knows the distinction that you the chairidi0t of association of headline readers does not and that is why his three year investigation is a colossal failure like you
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by BraniacX(m): 4:13pm On Dec 13, 2022
IjeBos:

Is that what you got from that article? Holy Shit. It's like you read the English words on the page and your mind translated them to something else.
FACT, benalvino3 is a colossal dunce and he specializes in dubious inference devoid of actual facts hoping he will make his arguments sound less stupid or himself smarter, usually works with his brainless fanbase but the discerning few know better, infact what is gleaned from the trial showed that the FBI itself was a victim of misinformation but the idi0t benalvino3 would have us believe that since they put FBI before lawyer then it was the FBI that was culpable. And this case was so serious that the lawyer only got probation grin go figure
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino3: 4:14pm On Dec 13, 2022
IjeBos:

Is that what you got from that article? Holy Shit. It's like you read the English words on the page and your mind translated them into something else.

Fool, who told you I was referring to the article?
you said he was a minor player and I responded to you and the excerpt you presented.

Do you have any counterpoint or you are gonna pretend to have said something here cheesy

stay your corner Mr. "Look at me, I live in the US"

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (3571) (3572) (3573) (3574) (3575) (3576) (3577) ... (4231) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.