Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,016 members, 7,925,163 topics. Date: Monday, 19 August 2024 at 11:20 AM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (3597) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1830505 Views)

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections -- Trump's Presidency! - NOV. 5!! / American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3594) (3595) (3596) (3597) (3598) (3599) (3600) ... (4326) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PDPGuy: 5:16am On Jan 07, 2023
Kevin McCarthy has lost at the 14th vote for Speaker shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by IjeBos(m): 5:20am On Jan 07, 2023
Emoc:
Embarass who? cheesy
Omo you mumu die shocked

I don tell you sha
We sabi your type wella
Na broke immigrants dey brag pass...
That mumu babe who was bragging with tesla eventually turned out to be just another broke immigrant.

Be wise.

You don't know my type. You've never met my type, because my type don't hang in your broke ass circles. When I'm in Naij, you wouldn't be in my circle. Even if you were in the US you wouldn't be at the places I am.

Read my posts. I don't brag about what I have, the trips I take, the cars I own, my properties, my families properties, the money I have. What's the point 1.) we're anonymous and 2.)a lot of people here are struggling, and with the exchange rate, it makes it worse, so it's petty. I posted to shut one person up and because I've been drinking.

Now go away, I'm going to finish my night.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Emoc: 5:22am On Jan 07, 2023
E pain am die cheesy
Poor immigrant, save the little money you have.
Stop punishing yourself to impress people who don't care about your sorry ass.

Be wise, SCAMerica is collapsing.

IjeBos:

You don't know my type. You've never met my type, because my type don't hang in your broke ass circles. When I'm in Naij, you wouldn't be in my circle. Even if you were in the US you wouldn't be at the places I am.

Read my posts. I don't brag about what I have, the trips I take, the cars I own, my properties, my families properties, the money I have. What's the point 1.) we're anonymous and 2.)a lot of people here are struggling, and with the exchange rate, it makes it worse, so it's petty. I posted to shut one person up and because I've been drinking.

No go away, I'm going to finish my night.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by IjeBos(m): 5:27am On Jan 07, 2023
Emoc:
E pain am die cheesy
Poor immigrant, save your money.
Stop punishing yourself to impress people who don't care about your sorry ass.

Be wise, SCAMerica is collapsing.

SCAMerica? you sound like a fuxing idiot. Only idiots talk like that. In fact only brain dead, mentally deficient idiots talk like that. Trust me, I'm trying to help you. We classify people by the type of dump ish they say. Anyone who says SCAMerica wouldn't be anywhere near me. Who would hire you when you start opening your mouth and saying SCAMerica? Think about it. It's like those idiots who get tattoos on their face. You've told the world how much of an idiot you are.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Emoc: 5:30am On Jan 07, 2023
The more you rant, the more you expose your broke ass. grin
Wretched immigrant, plan wisely.
By now, you should know that the poor are an endangered species in SCAMerica...

Stat tuned for more updates on the great imperial collapse.

IjeBos:

Now go away, I'm going to finish my night.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Emoc: 5:34am On Jan 07, 2023
IjeBos:

SCAMerica? you sound like a fuxing idiot. Only idiots talk like that. In fact only brain dead, mentally deficient idiots talk like that. Trust me, I'm trying to help you. We classify people by the type of dump ish they say. Anyone who says SCAMerica wouldn't be anywhere near me. Who would hire you when you start opening your mouth and saying SCAMerica? Think about it. It's like those idiots who get tattoos on their face. You've told the world how much of an idiot you are.

Wretched immigrant, in severe pains. cheesy

Nothing changes, SCAMerica's collapse keeps accelerating...

Stay tuned.

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Emoc: 5:41am On Jan 07, 2023
IjeBos:

More updates on the great imperial collapse...

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by adamusuleiman3: 6:22am On Jan 07, 2023
Earlier, Rep. Richard Hudson (R., N.C.), left, physically restrained Rep. Mike Rogers (R., Ala.)
from attacking Rep. Matt Gaetz (R., Flo) on the floor.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by adamusuleiman3: 6:27am On Jan 07, 2023
A 6-year-old boy is arrested in Virginia after taking a gun to school and deliberately shooting his first grade teacher. The unidentified female teacher is in critical condition.

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by adamusuleiman3: 6:32am On Jan 07, 2023
Kevin McCarthy elected House speaker on 15th round of voting after whittling away hard-liner opposition.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by saxywale2: 6:39am On Jan 07, 2023
adamusuleiman3:
Kevin McCarthy elected House speaker on 15th round of voting after whittling away hard-liner opposition.
Finally. Time to move on.
Dems are saying McCarthy has let the extremists take over the GOP. The MAGAs are not happy on social media. They are angry that members of the freedom caucus caved in, and now see them as betrayers.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Konkoja: 6:44am On Jan 07, 2023
adamusuleiman3:

He was rather whittled down!

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Roland17(m): 6:58am On Jan 07, 2023
Considering the ridiculous amount of concessions Speaker McCarthy has made, his tenure is going to be rough within the Republican Party.

At this point, he is more of a figure head than anything because the Freedom Caucus (far right) will hold him ransom throughout his tenure to the dismay of the other Republican members.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Emoc: 7:00am On Jan 07, 2023
Frustrated & broke immigrant. cheesy
You've already announced your foolishness & poverty.

Wretched fool, post more dishes.
Keep posting the dashboard of cars you don't own.
Laslas na your body go tell you. grin

Meanwhile, the IRREVERSIBLE collapse of SCAMerica continues. tongue

IjeBos:

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino3: 7:53am On Jan 07, 2023
Emoc:
Embarass who? cheesy
Omo you mumu die shocked

I don tell you sha
We sabi your type wella
Na broke immigrants dey brag pass...
That mumu babe who was bragging with tesla eventually turned out to be just another broke immigrant.

Be wise.

it's typical of them. What I said got under his skin so he spent the whole night fighting back, responding to one post I made earlier at least 3 times within 4 hours.
ijebos is not smart enough to pull data on the net so he is pained.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Emoc: 7:59am On Jan 07, 2023
cheesy
They claim to be busy & balling, but they stay on nairaland 247. grin
These clowns actually spend most of their time on nairaland. Mad o shocked
...Typical of broke immigrants like IjeBos & 1stGenAmerican

benalvino3:

it's typical of them. What I said got under his skin so he spent the whole night fighting back, responding to one post I made earlier.
he is not smart enough to pull data on the net so he is pained.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 8:41am On Jan 07, 2023
adamusuleiman3:

He's apparently a SINO, speaker in name only.
We'd get to see the deal he's made with the devil.

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Weregonnalose: 9:38am On Jan 07, 2023
IjeBos:

Eating dumplings and drinking Malbec = flying around a private jet? Poverty must suck.

Kikikikiki ya donkey ye.

Ya do tha dick ah Contest like tha naijabet king Ibime ye. Kikikiki
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Weregonnalose: 9:48am On Jan 07, 2023
SlyFoxxY2K23:

Hahaha. Another airbrushed picture lifted form someone’s instagram page grin grin

For someone who claims to drive a Benz and dine at fancy restaurants daily, you sure spend a lot of time wasting away your life on pointless arguments with complete strangers on nairaland

Weird.

Kikikikikiki

He isa ah say he isa drink tha wine and isa simulation and ah eat tha nuts but he isa not take tha photos cheesy

He isa na goes to ah social media and grab tha photos ye. Kikikikiki

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Donjazet2: 10:36am On Jan 07, 2023
Moderator please for the love of God, ban this slyfox guy, he is rendering this thread unreadable.

He's making this place unwelcoming to new readers.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by feedthenation(m): 10:47am On Jan 07, 2023
---GOP brawl on the House floor---

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WKVa6A3uIyA

(1) (2) (3) ... (3594) (3595) (3596) (3597) (3598) (3599) (3600) ... (4326) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.