Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,449 members, 7,961,391 topics. Date: Sunday, 29 September 2024 at 12:24 AM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (3613) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1901469 Views)

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections -- Trump's Presidency! - NOV. 5!! / American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3610) (3611) (3612) (3613) (3614) (3615) (3616) ... (4452) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by adamusuleiman3: 3:20pm On Jan 13, 2023
Madam Rebranding, late Dora Akunyili’s daughter named chief medical officer of US hospital.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by saxywale2: 3:22pm On Jan 13, 2023
adamusuleiman3:
Madam Rebranding, late Dora Akunyili’s daughter named chief medical officer of US hospital.
American dream.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by IjeBos(m): 3:23pm On Jan 13, 2023
Enugurangers:

He even called the FEDs bonehead when they did not apply QE even before Covid. The head of the boneheads was his pick too and he succumbed.

Some of us saw it coming:

https://markets.businessinsider.com/news/stocks/trump-again-calls-negative-interest-rates-us-tweet-gift-fed-2020-5-1029193284

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/coming-to-your-1200-relief-check-donald-j-trumps-name/2020/04/14/071016c2-7e82-11ea-8013-1b6da0e4a2b7_story.html

Right, I think people don't talk enough about this. One of the problems during the pandemic was that the FED had used most of it's tools pre pandemic because Powell bowed to Trump.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 3:23pm On Jan 13, 2023
Enugurangers:

There is even a list as long as a rap sheet.

https://www.ranker.com/list/rappers-in-prison-complete-list-of-rappers-in-jail/whatevayoulike

Maga must make up things to believe.

Hear them already making up Democrats planted classifieds to stitch Biden up. None of them would dare suggest GOP planted them though because that's not the narrative they want, though I bet one maga will now accuse me of making that ridiculously stupid claim on reading this.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by SlyFoxxWontDie: 3:34pm On Jan 13, 2023
budaatum:

America is not an empire, it's a country. And it has unleashed greater abominations and did not fall.

Lol tell me you know nothing without telling me you know nothing. it is considered an empire because of its vast global influence and how many countries it indirectly controls politically, economically and culturally. It also has some overseas territories that it controls directly. You are somehow right though, because all that is about to become past tense.

And no, this level of social decadence and confusion; where people don’t even know their own gender anymore, has never happened in American history.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 3:39pm On Jan 13, 2023
SlyFoxxWontDie:

Lol tell me you know nothing without telling me you know nothing. it is considered...
Obviously not by me.

SlyFoxxWontDie:

And no, this level of social decadence and confusion; where people don’t even know their own gender anymore, has never happened in American history.
Is wiping out a whole lot of native Americans and enslaving millions considered less decadent by you?
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by SlyFoxxWontDie: 3:43pm On Jan 13, 2023
budaatum:

Obviously not by me.

Is wiping out a whole lot of native Americans and enslaving millions considered less decadent by you?

Wiping out the native Americans is what made America great b!tch! Not saying I support it but all great empires conquer territories to expand. It’s been that way since biblical times. God himself has commanded people to conquer territories in his name.

However, Telling little kids they can be whatever gender they want, exposing them to gay sex and drag queens, and performing gender reassignment surgeries on them is the kind of decadent behavior that makes empires fall.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 3:46pm On Jan 13, 2023
SlyFoxxWontDie:

Wiping out the native Americans is what made America great b!tch! Not saying I support it...

See you back to your old leaf. Sorry, chance up.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by SlyFoxxWontDie: 3:50pm On Jan 13, 2023
budaatum:

See you back to your old leaf. Sorry, chance up.

Truth hurts. It was God’s plan to establish a great nation that would help spread his word do so much good for the world on that land and he made it happen through whatever means necessary. The land would have been a complete waste if the native Americans had maintained it or maybe a more evil empire would have conquered it and used it for evil instead. This life is more spiritual than you think my boy.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 3:55pm On Jan 13, 2023
SlyFoxxWontDie:

Truth hurts. It was Gods plan to establish a great nation that would do so much good for the world on that land and he made it happen through whatever means necessary.

God's plan included all that slavery and people still worship it?

Most would have abandoned such a heartless god, but I guess some must live according to plans.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by CoolUsername: 4:32pm On Jan 13, 2023
budaatum:

Do they? I guess sexual crimes are different.

Did he get banned by transport companies and financial services before conviction?
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by CoolUsername: 4:33pm On Jan 13, 2023
budaatum:

Or they can forgive dump so they can forgive Biden.

Trump actually had the power to declassify as President. Biden didn't have that power as VP. They are not the same.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by CoolUsername: 4:34pm On Jan 13, 2023
budaatum:

Because of his mia culpa molto, as opposed to, "I can shoot people on NY street and get away with it".

Are saying that the FBI treated Trump differently because they didn't like him? Are you a QAnon conspiracy theorist?

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by CoolUsername: 4:36pm On Jan 13, 2023
Enugurangers:

Don’t need to execute a search warrant when someone self-reports, and turns things over voluntarily.

They knew about about the documents before the raid, though.

Enugurangers:

If Biden doesn't, then I am fine with the FBI raiding Jill's underwear drawer. I believe that if Joe Biden is found to have broken the law, there should be consequences.

Imagine believing this would ever happen.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by CoolUsername: 4:42pm On Jan 13, 2023
budaatum:

Maga must make up things to believe.

Hear them already making up Democrats planted classifieds to stitch Biden up. None of them would dare suggest GOP planted them though because that's not the narrative they want, though I bet one maga will now accuse me of making that ridiculously stupid claim on reading this.

Enugurangers:

There is even a list as long as a rap sheet.

https://www.ranker.com/list/rappers-in-prison-complete-list-of-rappers-in-jail/whatevayoulike

This is what I said. Notice how I never said anything about arrests and was talking about the differences in public perception?

CoolUsername:

I've never even liked Andrew Tate but why is he banned from Airbnb, Uber, and Stripe for having an opinion? Now they're even threatening Jordan Peterson's licence because of his social media posts. Meanwhile rappers linked to violent crimes receive praise and adulation like they are modern-day philosophers.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Enugurangers: 4:47pm On Jan 13, 2023
CoolUsername:

Did he get banned by transport companies and financial services before conviction?

Airbnb, stripe e.t.c are private businesses. The US is not a communist country.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by CoolUsername: 4:49pm On Jan 13, 2023
Enugurangers:

Airbnb, stripe e.t.c are private businesses. The US is not a communist country.

I don't remember saying otherwise
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Enugurangers: 4:50pm On Jan 13, 2023
CoolUsername:

I don't remember saying otherwise
Then stop asking "why" a business decides who they offer services to. You can create your own business and offer Andrew Tate services.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by IjeBos(m): 4:51pm On Jan 13, 2023
CoolUsername:

Imagine believing this would ever happen.

Logic doesn't seem to be your strong suit. What does knowing about them have to do with the Search? Of course they knew about them, the goal was to retrieve them. Whether classified or not they are government property. When the Government asks you to return them, you comply. When they send you a subpoena, it's definitely not voluntary, you definitely comply. The search warrant was because HE DID NOT COMPLY and they had proof HE LIED about having more documents. Biden has preemptively complied, so what would they be searching for? On what gorunds would a judge even give them a search warrant?

We're here playing chess, while you're over in a corner licking crayons while drooling.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Enugurangers: 4:55pm On Jan 13, 2023
CoolUsername:

June, 2022:
A lawyer for former U.S. President Donald Trump signed a statement in June that said all classified material held in boxes at Trump's Mar-a-Lago residence had been returned to the government.

August, 2022:
FBI agents searched Mar-a-Lago this week and removed 11 sets of classified documents including some marked as top secret, according to the Justice Department.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by CoolUsername: 4:56pm On Jan 13, 2023
Enugurangers:

Then stop asking "why" a business decides who they offer services to.

No

Enugurangers:

You can create your own business and offer Andrew Tate services.

Me: Why is Glo data always slow?

Enuguangers: gLO iS A PRIvaTE buSiNess! YOu cAn cReatE YoUr OwN BUsINesS aND oFfEr DaTa SeRViCes!!

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by IjeBos(m): 4:58pm On Jan 13, 2023
Enugurangers:

Why do you have to peddle LIES.

June, 2022:
A lawyer for former U.S. President Donald Trump signed a statement in June that said all classified material held in boxes at Trump's Mar-a-Lago residence had been returned to the government.

August, 2022:
FBI agents searched Mar-a-Lago this week and removed 11 sets of classified documents including some marked as top secret, according to the Justice Department.

To keep it 100. You're both partially right. The FBI knew he had classified documents (they had an informant who moved the documents before the 1st FBI visit) and that is the only way they could get a search warrant (they had to know the locations to search), but they didn't know what the documents were.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Enugurangers: 5:00pm On Jan 13, 2023
CoolUsername:

No

Me: Why is Glo data always slow?

Enuguangers: gLO iS A PRIvaTE buSiNess! YOu cAn cReatE YoUr OwN BUsINesS aND oFfEr DaTa SeRViCes!!
Instead of crying over slow internet network, I can always move to MTN or Airtel or any one of Glo's competitors. I can't tell GLO or Mike Adenuga how to run his business. If I am smart enough, I can create my own network and stop complaining about glo.

Strip, Uber, Glo, e.t.c are not monopolies.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Enugurangers: 5:01pm On Jan 13, 2023
IjeBos:

To keep it 100. You're both partially right. The FBI knew he had classified documents (they had an informant who moved the documents before the 1st FBI visit) and that is the only way they could get a search warrant (they had to know the locations to search), but they didn't know what the documents were.
Thanks for the correction.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 5:01pm On Jan 13, 2023
CoolUsername:

Are saying that the FBI treated Trump differently because they didn't like him? Are you a QAnon conspiracy theorist?

Stop pulling your horse, Cool.

I'm saying dump did a lot of things wrong, some bordering on criminality, after boasting that he could even kill people wrong and get away with it.

Would you not investigate me if I were dump? I'd investigate you if you were dump if I were in a position and or protest at you being president.

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by CoolUsername: 5:04pm On Jan 13, 2023
Enugurangers:

June, 2022:

August, 2022:

Something, something presidential power to declassify
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by CoolUsername: 5:06pm On Jan 13, 2023
IjeBos:

Logic doesn't seem to be your strong suit. What does knowing about them have to do with the Search? Of course they knew about them, the goal was to retrieve them. Whether classified or not they are government property. When the Government asks you to return them, you comply. When they send you a subpoena, it's definitely not voluntary, you definitely comply. The search warrant was because HE DID NOT COMPLY and they had proof HE LIED about having more documents. Biden has preemptively complied, so what would they be searching for? On what gorunds would a judge even give them a search warrant?

We're here playing chess, while you're over in a corner licking crayons while drooling.

Biden said he didn't know how the classified documents got into his garage. So he either mishandled classified documents and lied about or someone in his team did.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by IjeBos(m): 5:07pm On Jan 13, 2023
Enugurangers:

Thanks for the correction.
smiley
That's even worse for Trump. One of the elements of the statute he most likely will be charged with is knowingly having classified documents with an intent to improperly store it (paraphrasing). The fact that he knew he has classified documents and directed someone to move them somewhere else, proves that element. That's one of the reasons Biden's team immediately self reported and decided to search everywhere themselves. He has better attorneys than Trump or his attorneys have a better client.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by CoolUsername: 5:08pm On Jan 13, 2023
Enugurangers:

Instead of crying over slow internet network, I can always move to MTN or Airtel or any one of Glo's competitors. I can't tell GLO or Mike Adenuga how to run his business. If I am smart enough, I can create my own network and stop complaining about glo.

Strip, Uber, Glo, e.t.c are not monopolies.

Ok, then as a private citizen, I have the right to bxtch and complain about companies doing stupid shxt.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Enugurangers: 5:10pm On Jan 13, 2023
CoolUsername:

Something, something presidential power to declassify
I see. He can declassify top secret documents by just thinking about it.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Enugurangers: 5:11pm On Jan 13, 2023
CoolUsername:

Ok, then as a private citizen, I have the right to bxtch and complain about companies doing stupid shxt.
Your wahala. Often times the companies don't care. Part and parcel of living in a capitalist society. Lol
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by CoolUsername: 5:15pm On Jan 13, 2023
budaatum:

Stop pulling your horse, Cool.

I'm saying dump did a lot of things wrong, some bordering on criminality, after boasting that he could even kill people wrong and get away with it.

Would you not investigate me if I were dump? I'd investigate you if you were dump if I were in a position and or protest at you being president.

I would investigate you if there's probable cause of a crime not for the shxt you say.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3610) (3611) (3612) (3613) (3614) (3615) (3616) ... (4452) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: 32 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.