Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,493 members, 7,961,528 topics. Date: Sunday, 29 September 2024 at 08:12 AM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (3733) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1902618 Views)

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections -- Trump's Presidency! - NOV. 5!! / American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3730) (3731) (3732) (3733) (3734) (3735) (3736) ... (4452) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 1:36am On Mar 31, 2023
Wow

Criminal trump is facing 30 to 34 counts for fraud and other crimes!

Wooooah!

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 1:38am On Mar 31, 2023
Ijebos, I had the email lady dancing her rocks off.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 1:40am On Mar 31, 2023
She's loving every bit of this..

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by IjeBos(m): 1:52am On Mar 31, 2023
Obrigardo:
Ijebos, I had the email lady dancing her rocks off.
Lol. Mr. Lock her up.

I guess he was right about being indicated on a Tues. He spoke it into existence.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 2:13am On Mar 31, 2023
IjeBos:

Lol. Mr. Lock her up.

I guess he was right about being indicated on a Tues. He spoke it into existence.

Right? Lol this is too funny.

Damn, I'm falling in love with the Cinematic American Justice again.

First news was floating that the Grand jury is not meeting again till sometime in the future, everyone was deflated and magats were happy.

Then on Opening day, when the prosecutors know what's gonna take everyone's times, Bam!, they squeeze the indictment through the media.

Only a few magats will care if criminal trump is going to die in prison, the rest of us will just follow the baseball.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by kkins25(m): 3:10am On Mar 31, 2023
IjeBos:

Very weak argument. All your arguments are lacking. Your counter to "My body is my choice" doesn't even directly address the argument.

Background. I'm Christian. But all these arguments pro abortion flow from my body my choice. So, until someone addresses that substantially by making a compelling argument, I can't logically oppose abortion. You fell way short here.
The child is not your body. It's a completely seperate entity,from the mother even to the extent that a drop of its blood mixes with the mums is catastrophic.
My body my choice is a snaky one liner that really means "My child my choice." As you know, having a child doesn't give you rights to do everything to or with the child.

The status quo has been anti abortion. you are the one postulating my body my choice, the onus is on you to tell society why the fetus should be considered non-human.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 3:14am On Mar 31, 2023
kkins25:
The child is not your body. It's a completely seperate entity,from the mother even to the extent that a drop of its blood mixes with the mums is catastrophic.
My body my choice is a snaky one liner that really means "My child my choice." As you know, having a child doesn't give you rights to do everything to or with the child.

The status quo has been anti abortion. you are the one postulating my body my choice, the onus is on you to tell society why the fetus should be considered non-human.

I think you anti abortion peeps are not grounded in reality. When a girl gets raped, you'd want her to keep the fetus even if the rapist is a churchy youth pastor or some freak. When the woman's life is in danger from some complications of some kind you'd want her to die with the fetus other than abort it.

Narrow minded people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by kkins25(m): 3:21am On Mar 31, 2023
Obrigardo:

I think you anti abortion peeps are not grounded in reality. When a girl gets raped, you'd want her to keep the fetus even if the rapist is a churchy youth pastor or some freak. When the woman's life is in danger from some complications of some kind you'd want her to die with the fetus other than abort it.

Narrow minded people.
Rape is an entirely different matter oga. I didn't mention rape. Now tell me, is it only in rape cases that women do abortion? Don't think because you call yourself demo that you're automatically smarter than every one else. When a crodile eats it's own young, they call it an animal. I've always reminded people here that humans are also animals but I'm called a mad man. Do you agree that you're an animal?
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 4:22am On Mar 31, 2023
Obrigardo:

Ono, you know, I said your name sounds like Oh nooo! Lol

You think this is the first indictment? Wait for Jack Smith. Aha!

Then when President Biden completely defeat him in 2024, Criminal trump will die in prison.

Sounds like? Ono!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 4:26am On Mar 31, 2023
Obrigardo:

Deathsantis the liar aha! grin

You see what he sneakily did with Disney? Deathsantis knew Disney is already ironclad but he has a way of gaslighting the magats. They have been onto him and some of the eagle eyed maga cultists have seen his deception.

This is funny grin

This is funny. Wonder how true.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 4:35am On Mar 31, 2023
kkins25:

Your child my choice?

Coolusername explain parental rights to kk please.

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 4:36am On Mar 31, 2023
kkins25:

The status quo has been anti abortion.

This is not true!
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino3: 5:55am On Mar 31, 2023
Saudi Arabia joins China-led Shanghai Cooperation Organisation (SCO) as a dialogue partner - a first step to full membership.

The death of petro dollar is imminent. If the US does not focus on pronouns and killing unborn babies, this wouldn't be happening. Xibiden is losing everything.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino3: 6:04am On Mar 31, 2023
QAnon Shaman Jacob Chansley is released early from prison to a halfway house - Daily Mail

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino3: 6:04am On Mar 31, 2023
After transgender loon kill Christians, Biden comes out and make a joke about ice-cream. The left paint the dead idiot as the victim along with other mentally ill loons, now the president is going further. The victims and their families are Christians so they don't matter.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 6:12am On Mar 31, 2023
Obrigardo:

A fetus is a living thing just as plants are living things. The question your brain should be asking is when is a fetus viable, i.e when can it live outside the body of the woman.

But in spite of that, you magats miss the whole point of the fight for Abortion access. You don't even want to know why a large percentage of women are fighting for this right, to just be left alone to take care of themselves. I don't even want to explain it to you because you are so hard headed, nothing goes in.

Viable means "self sufficient' outside of the mother.
Wow. Use science to determine Sh'd this baby live or not?
We can also extend that to never do wells who are a drain to the society. Clean up Let the fittest remain.
That's how callousness and heartlessness are exhibited.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino3: 6:22am On Mar 31, 2023
basilico:

Viable means "self sufficient' outside of the mother.
Wow. Use science to determine Sh'd this baby live or not?
We can also extend that to never do wells who are a drain to the society. Clean up Let the fittest remain.
That's how callousness and heartlessness are exhibited.

He compares human fetus to plants like a woman has ever given birth to a plant or anything other than a human. If the dehumanize it, they can kill it. Some serial killers recorded in the past starts by killing animals

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 6:50am On Mar 31, 2023
budaatum:

Sounds like? Ono!

grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 7:23am On Mar 31, 2023
kkins25:
I will answer not as a demo or republican, but as a biologist; a fetus is indeed a living thing since it possesses all features of living things. But, is it human? Now that's the real horn of the issue.

Argument: "My body is my choice"

counter 1: holds logic like a basket holds water. A very strawman argument. Scientifically speaking, a fetus is human because it possesses all chromosomes of a human. If a fetus is a human as recognized by science, then killing a fetus will be equivalent to killing a human.

Argument: A fetus has no mind of its own

Provoking rebuttal but not enough to shatter argument 1. Implying that a fetus has no mind of its own will implicates proponents of such arguments in a non-ending spiral. For example, If a baby is delivered prematurely, at 5 months old, can it still be "killed" since it was possible to do so while it was in the uterus? The argument in reality argues that the fetus isn't human enough and therefore can be aborted. The counter strike is, there is no difference between a 9-month-old baby and a 6-year-old baby in the same sense that killing a 10-year-old is as morally wrong as killing a 35-year-old. The difference between the 6-month-old and the 9-month-old boils down to the varying developmental stages, which we can equally say about the 10-year-old and the 35-year-old.

Now, if a mother gives birth and immediately decides to end the life of the baby, will that be considered an abortion, or a crime? This is an easy answer- all nations and schools of thought agree that it is the latter. Now comes the uppercut, What's the difference between a 5-month-old and a newborn baby?
Both are totally dependent on the mother and still need to be fed by the mother albeit via a different channel; nonetheless, it is still a biological channel. The placenta vs the mammary gland.
Both do not have a mind of their own, are incapable of any thought, and are greatly underdeveloped.

So, objectively speaking, killing a fetus is not different from killing a human. That settles the debate is a fetus a human.

Now, the next horn? How valuable is the fetus compared to a nine-month-old to the human psyche? I'd leave that table open.

Fully 100% agree with you.
Abortion has been made humane by language such as viable. It's main proponents speak of the dangers of denying women their reproductive rights. Goes about how terrible a girl who does not want to proceed to delivery will suffer if she does not get an abortion, never about a life aborted.
Another humane term is elective abortion.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 9:19am On Mar 31, 2023
Trump Indictment.

That indictment is a political witchunt by the ruling democrat left. The case is frivolous,Show me the man I show you the crime. Stalinist Marxist style. Investigate Trump from day one till they knock him out of running.

The question I ponder is. What are they so afraid of if Trump wins that the whole establishment has used every power, agency and crooked methods to get him out if the way?
Because he won't start wars?.
Because he will expose the extreme rot and filth of DC?

The manner in which they have gone after him, while other democrat crimes are never investigated smacks of desperation And a clear warning that America has its owners.

I said earlier a NYC jury can indict a ham sandwich. A jury will find him guilty.
A leftist judge will jail him.
Nothing will happen.

It's like the democrats want to destroy America. The way of life is being torn to shreds with the lbgtqa movement, half the population has been called domestic terrorists, inflation on purpose, We are seeing the fall of an empire from the enemy from within.
China bought gas using yuan this week from ME. Russia and Brics have their own exchange.
More countries want to join BRICS ie Qatar, Saudia
Looks like Biden handlers are hell-bent on weakening the dollar. Reasons unclear as of now.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 9:33am On Mar 31, 2023
Obrigardo:

Narrow minded people.

Why not carry the child through and give it up for adoption.

How many couples are on the waiting line to adopt children

Adoption waiting times and procedures vary by country, state, and even by adoption agency, so it's difficult to give an accurate estimate without more specific information.

However, according to the US Department of Health and Human Services, there are currently more than 400,000 children in the US foster care system, and over 100,000 of them are waiting for permanent adoptive families. The number of families waiting to adopt in the US is estimated to be around 2 million. Again, these numbers may not be up to date and may vary by location.

As for cases where the life of the mother or child is at stake, that's entirely different.

The House proposed a bill recently where doctors are obligated to provide medical care to a baby who survives an abortion. ALL democrats voted against it.That tells all you need about which party glorifies Murder of the innocents
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 9:43am On Mar 31, 2023
basilico:

Why not carry the child through and give it up for adoption.

How many couples are on the waiting line to adopt children

Adoption waiting times and procedures vary by country, state, and even by adoption agency, so it's difficult to give an accurate estimate without more specific information.

However, according to the US Department of Health and Human Services, there are currently more than 400,000 children in the US foster care system, and over 100,000 of them are waiting for permanent adoptive families. The number of families waiting to adopt in the US is estimated to be around 2 million. Again, these numbers may not be up to date and may vary by location.

As for cases where the life of the mother or child is at stake, that's entirely different.

The House proposed a bill recently where doctors are obligated to provide medical care to a baby who survives an abortion. ALL democrats voted against it.That tells all you need about which party glorifies Murder of the innocents

You make a case then defeat yourself in an instant.

Over 100k waiting to be Adopted!! Oh so let's keep adding more helpless babies into the loop. What a disingenuous and unthoughtful statement. Quite shameful i must say. Why don't you create the parents who will mop up the 400k helpless children in an instant? Are you making sense?

When I say you people are not grounded in reality I mean it.

I have a lot to say about this, I'll circle back.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 9:47am On Mar 31, 2023
basilico:
Trump Indictment.

That indictment is a political witchunt by the ruling democrat left. The case is frivolous,Show me the man I show you the crime. Stalinist Marxist style. Investigate Trump from day one till they knock him out of running.

The question I ponder is. What are they so afraid of if Trump wins that the whole establishment has used every power, agency and crooked methods to get him out if the way?
Because he won't start wars?.
Because he will expose the extreme rot and filth of DC?

The manner in which they have gone after him, while other democrat crimes are never investigated smacks of desperation And a clear warning that America has its owners.

I said earlier a NYC jury can indict a ham sandwich. A jury will find him guilty.
A leftist judge will jail him.
Nothing will happen.

It's like the democrats want to destroy America. The way of life is being torn to shreds with the lbgtqa movement, half the population has been called domestic terrorists, inflation on purpose, We are seeing the fall of an empire from the enemy from within.
China bought gas using yuan this week from ME. Russia and Brics have their own exchange.
More countries want to join BRICS ie Qatar, Saudia
Looks like Biden handlers are hell-bent on weakening the dollar. Reasons unclear as of now.

Go take a seat and sleep there.

34 counts! Guy, you should be ashamed.

But that's not all, so don't get too giddy up.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 9:50am On Mar 31, 2023
benalvino3:
QAnon Shaman Jacob Chansley is released early from prison to a halfway house - Daily Mail

And so frickin what? These fools desecrated the Senate Chambers and halls of Congress. Only brainless maga cultists celebrate this nonsense just like they celebrated the killer kyle rittenshit and all other mass shooters ever.

Shame no dey catch una at all? Na wa oooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 9:53am On Mar 31, 2023
Obrigardo:

Over 100k waiting to be Adopted!! Oh so let's keep adding more helpless babies into the loop. What a disingenuous and unthoughtful statement. Quite shameful i must say. Why don't you create the parents who will mop up the 400k helpless children in an instant? Are you making sense?

Better the babies get murdered then?
Maybe the authorities can reduce the deficit, the demand is higher than the supply.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 10:01am On Mar 31, 2023
Obrigardo:

Go take a seat and sleep there.

34 counts! Guy, you should be ashamed.

But that's not all, so don't get too giddy up.

If they do jail him, a lot of sympathy votes headed his way
With correct messaging, any person who has brains can see this is nothing but a witch-hunt
Handcuffs and a mug shot will enrage decent thinking voters

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by kkins25(m): 10:15am On Mar 31, 2023
budaatum:

Your child my choice?

Coolusername explain parental rights to kk please.
I'm quite sure if a baby was being grown in an incubator and is just 4 months old, would the mother have the right to abort it? Or does the incubator negate motherhood and my body my choice?
I think you uploaded the wrong photo.

I will not mind the percentage of society irrespective of development that sees abortion as a normal practise.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by kkins25(m): 10:24am On Mar 31, 2023
benalvino3:

He compares human fetus to plants like a woman has ever given birth to a plant or anything other than a human. If the dehumanize it, they can kill it. Some serial killers recorded in the past starts by killing animals

This is exactly what pro abortionist do. They dehumanize the fetus, calling it a clump of cells when in reality it is not. As a matter of fact, no non bias scientists will tell you it is just a clump of cells. A bacteria is one cell and considered a full bodied living organism and an important part of the ecosystem, Irrespective of the stage of development of a bacteria, we biologist still consider it to be a bacteria. The idea that an undeveloped human is less a human is not something biologist condone in the class room.

The anti-abortionist argument is very strong, so strong that scientists, neuro-scientists with no religious affiliations struggle to see theough the lenses of oro abortionist.. Thats why the "my body my choice" comes up. No viable argument can be made.

Again, I ask the pro-abortionist, when an aligator kills its own offspring, we classify them as unintelligent and lack self awareness. What do we call a human that does what the crocodile does?

I'm not anti-abortion myself. I'm just leting bas know, from a scientific point of view, abortionist have left us doubting our knowledge on what life is. 😂😂

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by kkins25(m): 10:40am On Mar 31, 2023
Obrigardo:

It's true though and i agree. I've always wondered why we waste money building expensive facilities for children who are completely mentally incapacitated. They are of no use to the parents, society, and species. why do we keep contributing to the expense that could be diverted in taking care of foster kids..
You think only abortionist are the ones aching inside to be able to do kill their child for financial restraints. How about the anti-abortionist who's unfortunately given birth to a mindless human being? When will she get the right to "switch off" her 15 year old son who has the IQ of a roach? 🤣

What about prisioners involved in grievous crimes. Why should they hace the right ro live and be taking care of? Can't that money be diverted from the priaon system to foster cares? Its obvious serial killers, and so on cannot be integrated with society again but why continue to hose them?
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 10:43am On Mar 31, 2023
basilico:

If they do jail him, a lot of sympathy votes headed his way
With correct messaging, any person who has brains can see this is nothing but a witch-hunt
Handcuffs and a mug shot will enrage decent thinking voters

Sympathy votes? Like that's what will solve everyday American problem? Please say another joke.
Criminal trump is neither a good man or a unifying factor. Sympathy votes are reserved for people who fight for civil liberties not a racist bigoted demagogue.

7 million sympathy votes? grin

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 10:48am On Mar 31, 2023
kkins25:

It's true though and i agree. I've always wondered why we waste money building expensive facilities for children who are completely mentally incapacitated. They are of no use to the parents, society, and species. why do we keep contributing to the expense that could be diverted in taking care of foster kids..
You think only abortionist are the ones aching inside to be able to do kill their child for financial restraints. How about the anti-abortionist who's unfortunately given birth to a mindless human being? When will she get the right to "switch off" her 15 year old son who has the IQ of a roach? 🤣

What about prisioners involved in grievous crimes. Why should they hace the right ro live and be taking care of? Can't that money be diverted from the priaon system to foster cares? Its obvious serial killers, and so on cannot be integrated with society again but why continue to hose them?

It's way complex than financial restraints.
And I'll look over your other sarcastic comments coz they don't make sense to me. But you are not living in reality. I don't know how else I can say it. Stop looking at things from a christo religious perspective. It's damn way complicated than that narrow lense you are looking through.

I agree, many white people, who are more likely to go through the adoption process do it for the checks, and game the system. Does basilico know that as reality? No!

(1) (2) (3) ... (3730) (3731) (3732) (3733) (3734) (3735) (3736) ... (4452) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.