Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,383 members, 7,961,210 topics. Date: Saturday, 28 September 2024 at 06:24 PM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (3752) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1900407 Views)

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections -- Trump's Presidency! - NOV. 5!! / American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3749) (3750) (3751) (3752) (3753) (3754) (3755) ... (4451) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 8:14pm On Apr 07, 2023
basilico:

Leaving out racism, I would like to know more about what the duo did.
The links provided does not mention what the underlying issue was

The underlying issue of what - that Rep Jones spent 15 seconds more on the floor after the end of session.?
Or what is the underlying issue that you are talking about?

You don't have any defense, so i'll advice you keep qwayet or we'll just bundle you with facts.
And before you do talk about this issue, why don't you find the true story on the ground and ask what this same house did to their republiqan member who admitted to molesting teen girls.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by 1stGenAmerican(f): 8:16pm On Apr 07, 2023
Obrigardo:

Imagine they are now out to investigate children's genitals!

Meanwhile in the decrepit state of Tennessee, only 2 out of 104,000 student athletes are transgender!

basilico, are you connecting the dots? When i keep showing you the pedos who are mostly white republiqan leaning, there's a strong case I'm making. They are obsessed with kids sexuality and in that same state, they don't mind child marriage and cousing fvcking.

This is the party that inspires basilico. Tueh!!

They’re obsessed with the same things that they’re dying to participate in. People that talk about genitals, gay sex, cousin fvcking, and adult/child sexual relations on a daily basis are the ones that are using the madness to feed their sick fantasies.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by 1stGenAmerican(f): 8:20pm On Apr 07, 2023
The Biden years here in America have been a godsend for the average citizen.
The mileage on my brand new commuter car that I drove off the lot with 2 miles and drove around for a week. The dollar isn’t going anywhere and neither are the Democrats. Biden hopes that most Americans will begin the transition to alternative engines within the next ten years.
Does anyone else drive a hybrid or EV? I’d like to hear your thoughts and experiences.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by 1stGenAmerican(f): 8:41pm On Apr 07, 2023
Budatuum, Ijeboss, Obrigado, and a few others have never disrespected me or any other woman (or men) on this board therefore I will not be condoning any slander or attempts at bullying/harassing them. If a person can’t match wits and match the intelligent discourse they seek to have, that person isn’t worth acknowledgement.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 8:42pm On Apr 07, 2023
Obrigardo:

Do you know even a burger flipper earns well than you right now? I don't care what you do, but I swear, you don't earn more than a Mcdonalds burger flipper.

Sad. You think everyone in America earns more than every Nigerian.
Confirmed. You do odd jobs

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 8:53pm On Apr 07, 2023
IjeBos:
Holy Tennessee. The South stands up again. Back story, the Tennessee legislature had 3 members up for expulsion for protesting Child gun violence. They ended up expelling the only the 2 Black Lawmakers while the white lawmaker was not expelled.
Our resident cooners will tell us there is no racism in the US. Will probably say it was these black legislators fault for not knowing their place.
An aside: These politicians couldn't even help themselves. Their racism got in the way of their political sense. This was political malpractice.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2023/apr/07/tennessee-republicans-racism-democrats-expelled

I love when there is reasons to not vote red.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 9:02pm On Apr 07, 2023
1stGenAmerican:
Budatuum, Ijeboss, Obrigado, and a few others have never disrespected me or any other woman (or men) on this board therefore I will not be condoning any slander or attempts at bullying/harassing them. If a person can’t match wits and match the intelligent discourse they seek to have, that person isn’t worth acknowledgement.

Glad you notice what some already noticed.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by 1stGenAmerican(f): 9:08pm On Apr 07, 2023
budaatum:

I love when there is reasons to not vote red.

I’m pleased that she spoke her mind/told the truth on why the other two were expelled but she wasn’t. The reasons not to ever vote red continue to stack up.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino3: 9:37pm On Apr 07, 2023
SlyFoxxJoey:
IjeBos my nigga my nigga

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MSrTnWDTdwI

Ijebos My Nigga My Nigga grin grin

this guy is content. pathological liar.

He said the police are haunting them but he survived 8 times with not camera footage grin

IjeBos:

I've been pulled over by police at least 8 times, 3 at gun point(one time they thought my friends and I were robbery suspects and were surrounded by 3 squad cars with guns pointed at us),

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino3: 9:43pm On Apr 07, 2023
SlyFoxxJoey:

😂😂😅

Hey bro. Stop disrespecting my mensss mehn.

Don’t you know we be grinding outside all day??

It ain’t easy niggur. Pls keep it real 😂😂😂

hahaha that guy makes me laugh. he really has mental problem.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 10:36pm On Apr 07, 2023
Basilico loco, I caught some drag queens in the act today, acting all queeny. Check this drag queen out

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 10:37pm On Apr 07, 2023
Hey basilico, another drag queeny.
Confirmed republiqan before he died.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3749) (3750) (3751) (3752) (3753) (3754) (3755) ... (4451) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: Lyster360(m) and 19 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.