Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,202,218 members, 7,981,336 topics. Date: Monday, 21 October 2024 at 02:52 PM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (3756) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1946130 Views)

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections -- Trump's Presidency! - NOV. 5!! / American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3753) (3754) (3755) (3756) (3757) (3758) (3759) ... (4535) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 8:48pm On Apr 08, 2023
Drameeja:
GRINGOLANDIA IS A TERRORIST STATE!!!

GOPig & demRAT war criminals will be brought to book someday...

shocked cry
https://twitter.com/maassp/status/1644410820854513664?s=20

Cc:
Ijebos
1stGenAmerican

You just want everybody to die? mr armageddon grin
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by IjeBos(m): 9:02pm On Apr 08, 2023
Liars and the Lies they tell. No wonder why he deleted his original account.
So, applied to schools in 2016, yet in 2018 had 2 degrees from two separate countries (US and UK) nonetheless. Then in 2020 says he's been in the UK for 7 years with 2 UK degrees. Lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by IjeBos(m): 9:30pm On Apr 08, 2023
But in 2010 Wasn't in the US. I think we have a time traveler on our hands. Lol.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 9:34pm On Apr 08, 2023
Obrigardo:

Oh my God! Look at this hypocrite.

Just last year you sided with the insurrectionist Rep members who objected to the President Biden's victory, you didn't call for their expulsion. Marjorie Jewish space lasers called for Nancy Pelosi to be executed and had the pre Jan 6th planning with criminal trump and his goons, yet you never saw her moves as criminal.

Ted cruz riled out the maga base and incited them a week into the certification but you don't call for his expulsion.

Josh hawley raised his fists in solidarity with the same crooks who made him run like a scared little pig across the chamber halls, and even voted against the certification like a pussy that he is, yet you never called for his expulsion.

Lauren bobo, the stupid one, tweeted 1776, their civil war moment and tweeted the movement of the Speaker while they were all on lockdown but you never called for her expulsions.

Both Dumbos mtg and Bobo have heckled President Biden's state of the union address but you see that as classy.

I can go on and on about Matt gaetz, Gym Jordan and bought and paid for Qevin McCarthy..

Oh what about serial liar and fraudster George Santos and Rep Oggles who lies about everything in his resume? Have you called for their expulsion.

But you have the guts to say democratically elected reps who's standing with their voters and kids asking for sensible gun control laws are the criminals here? After three lovely kids and three innocent teachers were gunned down because the shooter got guns due to the lax Tennessee gun laws and their bed ridden corruption with the NRA?

The way my palms dey hot, I'll feel so happy slapping you in silmutaneous turns before carefully explaining to you how stupid you really sound.

Long rant conflating issues.
Jan 6 Trump supporters are being jailed for obstruction of Congress official proceedings

The three Tennessee democrats obstructed official proceedings on the floor of the house. Like the Jan 6 protesters these three should be in prison too.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by IjeBos(m): 9:40pm On Apr 08, 2023
And then in late 2018 you were in Nigeria betting. Couldn't afford your own laptop or your own apartment. The LIES.

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by IjeBos(m): 9:49pm On Apr 08, 2023
SlyFoxxJoe2:

Hahaha. I was in my parents house as at 2018. Moved to my new Lekki apartment in 2019 😂😂.

Keep digging. Jobless fvck.

So, you were applying to school in 2016, went to the UK and US for 2 degrees and then moved back to your parents without even your own laptop in 2018? What a story. AHHAHAHAHAHA Your head must be spinning keeping the lies together.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by IjeBos(m): 9:59pm On Apr 08, 2023
SlyFoxxJoe2:

Is this guy dense or what. Where did I ever say I was applying to schools in 2016? Hahahahahahah. Don’t blow your tiny brain bro.

You were in Nigeria in 2016. This time traveler. So from 2016 to 2018 you spanned 2 countries(US and UK) and got 2 Graduate degrees. Lol.

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 10:02pm On Apr 08, 2023
basilico:

Long rant conflating issues.
Jan 6 Trump supporters are being jailed for obstruction of Congress official proceedings

The three Tennessee democrats obstructed official proceedings on the floor of the house. Like the Jan 6 protesters these three should be in prison too.

Go and arrest them naaa. They have fed disinformation to you from your archaic right wing disinformation network, that's why you have the galls to say this. Why didn't you just come out and make this claim the day it happened? Because you had no idea what was going on, until you waited for the losers to screw your head in.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by IjeBos(m): 10:03pm On Apr 08, 2023
SlyFoxxJoe2:

I just showed you receipts of my travel to the UK as far back as 2019!! What the fvck are you even saying 2016? Hahahha

Guys we have a guaranteed psycho here o. When you’re so determined to own someone you end up making a fool of yourself.

Receipts. The receipts are your posts that you tried to hide by deleting that account. Don't know or care what nonsense "receipts" you have. I have YOUR receipts in the form of your OWN words/posts.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by IjeBos(m): 10:04pm On Apr 08, 2023
SlyFoxxJoe2:

At this point I feel you are drunk or something. Bro. Put the cheap Gin down and look at the dates on these stamps again. I’m beginning to honestly feel bad for your condition.

So when someone travels to the UK they chain them there and don’t allow them travel back home? What is this lunatic saying? Madness must really run in your family. It’s not just your dad.

This loser says he has a US Graduate degree. BWAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 10:05pm On Apr 08, 2023
IjeBos:
Just saw this news alert. Huge US Intelligence Breach. Good Story.

One part that stuck out.

I have my suspects who the GRU agents are on this board. lol

Leaked Documents Reveal Depth of U.S. Spy Efforts and Russia’s Military Struggles
The information, exposed on social media sites, also shows that U.S. intelligence services are eavesdropping on important allies.
https://www.nytimes.com/2023/04/08/us/politics/leaked-documents-russia-ukraine-war.html?campaign_id=60&emc=edit_na_20230408&instance_id=0&nl=breaking-news&ref=headline&regi_id=75289398&segment_id=129949&user_id=41c9d58298cfae5beaf0adde0a0b0423

Seen this??

EU directly involved in the Ukrainian conflict - Hollande

The recent revelations made by former French President Francois Hollande regarding the Ukraine crisis have been causing a stir.

Hollande was pranked by two Russian comedians who pretended to be former Ukrainian President Petro Poroshenko during a phone conversation. In this conversation, Hollande made some controversial statements, admitting that the EU and France were directly involved in the Ukrainian conflict, but could not publicly declare it due to the risk of retaliation from Russia that could go beyond Ukraine. Hollande also revealed that the Minsk Accords, which were meant to bring peace to Ukraine, were actually a ploy by NATO to militarize Ukraine and prepare it for war against Russia.

He also noted Poroshenko's role in the overthrow of former Ukrainian President Yanukovych and the push for Ukraine to move towards the EU. These statements by Hollande confirm what many experts have been saying for years - that the West played a role in the Ukraine crisis by instigating the Maidan protests and
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 10:06pm On Apr 08, 2023
We've known crooks for a long time, and they easily leave you breadcrumbs for you to know how ridiculously stupid they are. That's why the insults they met out must be met with the seriousness you give to a 1-week-old fetus.

Ignore!
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 10:14pm On Apr 08, 2023
basilico:

Seen this??

EU directly involved in the Ukrainian conflict - Hollande

The recent revelations made by former French President Francois Hollande regarding the Ukraine crisis have been causing a stir.

Hollande was pranked by two Russian comedians who pretended to be former Ukrainian President Petro Poroshenko during a phone conversation. In this conversation, Hollande made some controversial statements, admitting that the EU and France were directly involved in the Ukrainian conflict, but could not publicly declare it due to the risk of retaliation from Russia that could go beyond Ukraine. Hollande also revealed that the Minsk Accords, which were meant to bring peace to Ukraine, were actually a ploy by NATO to militarize Ukraine and prepare it for war against Russia.

He also noted Poroshenko's role in the overthrow of former Ukrainian President Yanukovych and the push for Ukraine to move towards the EU. These statements by Hollande confirm what many experts have been saying for years - that the West played a role in the Ukraine crisis by instigating the Maidan protests and

Poroshenko was murderous putin's puppet. It's not a secret that murderous putin wanted the USSR back years after he took over from boris, and that will be a disaster for the world. It was the right thing to do, to depose poroshenko and send him running. The same way murderous putin will be sent running soon or even killed by his own people. Since 1999! the killer has held sway over russia.

Even you basilico, you won't like to live under a dictatorship under one crook for 24 years!

(1) (2) (3) ... (3753) (3754) (3755) (3756) (3757) (3758) (3759) ... (4535) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: IjeBos(m), bemeruca, LordReed(m) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.