Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,763 members, 7,924,458 topics. Date: Sunday, 18 August 2024 at 01:42 PM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (3787) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1827349 Views)

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections -- Trump's Presidency! - NOV. 5!! / American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3784) (3785) (3786) (3787) (3788) (3789) (3790) ... (4325) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by CallmeDamien: 9:51pm On Apr 30, 2023
SlyFoxx600:

Show me one person I have doxxed on this platform you fool. You think I’m as stupid as you that doesn’t understand the line between internet trolling and committing an actual crime? Hahhaha Keep playing bro.

You have gotten into it with one of the foremost legal families in Yoruba land and don’t even know it 😂😂😅

Good luck. I think my “snacks” has arrived 😉

Na be degenerate Bully
U na think na be anonymous
Na threaten rape, na sexual assault, na doxx for forum
Na think na be Victim now Abi?
U na be mentally ill

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by CallmeDamien: 9:54pm On Apr 30, 2023
SlyFoxx600:

Keep going on about this your imaginary sister. We already know you’re delirious.

Na run mouth now Abi?
Na ask for receipt, U na not talk
Na worry, u na be quiet soon
Femi Broke Life
Femi Fake Life

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by 1stGenAmerican(f): 2:48am On May 01, 2023
CallmeDamien:

Na be degenerate Bully
U na think na be anonymous
Na threaten rape, na sexual assault, na doxx for forum
Na think na be Victim now Abi?
U na be mentally ill

Thanks brother for all the information you’ve provided. That liar has defamed me on several different occasions and it’ll soon be time to pay the piper. The things he's trying to scare you with are the things that he’s soon be facing.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by 1stGenAmerican(f): 3:01am On May 01, 2023
budaatum:
RINOs oust dumpster?

https://wapo.st/421Lc7o

I was shocked when I read the details on how she invited that woman to talk of baseless conspiracy mess. I hope it was worth it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 4:21am On May 01, 2023
basilico:

By any chance do you agree that males should not compete in female sports?

Actually, I disagree that males should not compete in female sports. I have for years been in support of women in male dominated F1, so I'd be a hypocrite otherwise. When they have men in women's boxing though, then they'll need to reconsider as most sports organisations are.

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by IjeBos(m): 4:45am On May 01, 2023
SlyFoxx600:

Show me these posts of me threatening RAPE or DOXING anyone. If you don’t then you are a bastard hahahahah.

Baby troll like you. I don’t think you even know the meaning of words. Doxxing is when you publish the name, address or personal details if a person on the internet with malicious intent. I have NEVER done that. Even to people who I have LONG known their identity. You know why? Becuase I’m not a fool like you. Hahaha.

I said keep going bro. I swear you don’t know how far this matter has gone in real life.

I can't speak to his experience with you. But what he's saying doesn't deviate too much from your behavior on this forum. Just my time on this forum, I've seen you sexually harass people, say you'll rape people and their families and post people's personal pictures. You know this gaslighting you're attempting really doesn't work on a forum where posts are archived. This victim angle isn't going to work well for you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by IjeBos(m): 5:17am On May 01, 2023
Clarence Thomas is a NFT. Brutal.

Roy Wood, Jr. White House Correspondents' Dinner

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0IB_K7LyXfg
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Weregonnalose: 7:49am On May 01, 2023
callmeDamien:

I can't speak to his experience with you. But what he's saying doesn't deviate too much from your behavior on this forum. Just my time on this forum, I've seen you sexually harass people, say you'll rape people and their families and post people's personal pictures. You know this gaslighting you're attempting really doesn't work on a forum where posts are archived. This victim angle isn't going to work well for you.

IjeBos isa donkey ye. Kikikikikiki
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 8:39am On May 01, 2023
budaatum:

Actually, I disagree that males should not compete in female sports. I have for years been in support of women in male dominated F1, so I'd be a hypocrite otherwise. When they have men in women's boxing though, then they'll need to reconsider as most sports organisations are.

Speaking from both sides of the mouth.disagree that males should not compete
Or lack of proper education.Or playing it safe.

If a man can identify as a woman what prevents anyone above 18 from identifying as a child and playing with dolls
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 10:27am On May 01, 2023
An article exploring reasons why Tucker Carlson is off air.
Note. I didnt say fired , It seems the Fox news want to keep him on contract till after 2024 elections , possibly to prevent him from talking.
They wiill be paying him.
As an addendum,a rival network Newsmax has offered him a 25% increase to his humongous salary that triple Havard DEI graduates like Ijeboss masturbate for at night.
If you bother to read the article that broadens your horizons, note some three names.. George Soros, Blackrock and big pharma,

https://www.lewrockwell.com/2023/05/lew-rockwell/why-tucker-carlson-had-to-be-purged-2/
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino3: 11:34am On May 01, 2023
basilico:

Speaking from both sides of the mouth.disagree that males should not compete
Or lack of proper education.Or playing it safe.

If a man can identify as a woman what prevents anyone above 18 from identifying as a child and playing with dolls
Budaatum is a man without values, a man heavily confused of reality and he has been on earth for over 50 years
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 1:00pm On May 01, 2023
benalvino3:

Budaatum is a man without values, a man heavily confused of reality and he has been on earth for over 50 years

Always trying to be on the right side of things leftists hold dear despite the sheer madness of logic involved.
Needs redemption
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by IjeBos(m): 2:58pm On May 01, 2023
Slyfoxx0055:

Dude, First of all stop say “he/his/him”. We already know YOU are CallMeDamien. I have the evidence of that but will hold on to it for now. Keep playing your cards with that account.

Secondly, “playing the victim” is not a thing I do. It’s a matter of FACT that everybody I attack here attacked me FIRST! That’s why I laugh at this lunatic 1stGenAmerican saying I defamed her when I still have the screenshots of our first ever interaction on this platform proving she viciously slandered me first. Now SHE is the one crying victim hahahaha.

I am still waiting for your evidence of me threatening to RAPE anyone on this forum. You keep saying it on both your accounts but cannot prove it. I however have concrete and recent evidence of you (with your alternate account) doxxing personal information of people including a woman who has nothing to do with anything here and threatening her/them with all kinds of veiled threats. They are still on your account now bro.

Thirdly you fools really have your work cut out to prove to any court that the person you claim is me is behind the multitude of “Slyfoxx” accounts that made whatever derogatory statements you are speaking of. Hahahahaha. Fist of all what fvcking jurisdiction are you bringing the case? I don’t live and do not have any intention of ever living in the US 😂😂 or na Naija defamation laws you wan try? Hahahahahahahahaha. Good luck with that y’all.

Lastly this is an anonymous Internet forum. You cannot defame anyone when you don’t even know their name. We all get attacked and attack back here. The stupid person behind “1stGenAmerican” attacked me first same with you! Like you said all messages are archived so this discovery process should be a lot of fun hahahahhaha. I told you before you are nothing but a loudmouth and your threats are always so cute to me.

I am looking forward to the discovery process. You will all have to reveal your identities, prove how you know I am the guy you clean you are, turn over evidence that I will use in the doxing/threat case plus I can finally get the chance to show your daddy this cool screenshot of what his boy is telling the whole world about him hehehe.

Listen. It's time for you to stop this childishness. Time for you to stop the online stalking. 99% of my mentions relate to you.

Knowing everything you know about me in this forum, why would I need an alternate account to push back on you or Doxx you? Esp. given the fact that if I knew your name and decided to DOXX you, given the amount of actual threats you have made against me, my gf and family, I would be well in my rights to do so. FYI, I made it a point to reply to a majority of the threats you made to actually preserve them. Assuming at some point I would need them.

You seem to be the stupid type. So let me be clear. At this moment I see you and your threats as the ramblings of a mentally unstable internet troll. The moment you find out (by any small miracle) and post my name on this thread. The moment anyone posts my name on this thread. In fact the moment I truly believe you know my identity whether you post my name or not, I will assume the mentally unstable person being you and all your threats could be actionable (whether you have the wherewithal or not).

As I said, you're playing a gaslighting game on an internet forum where posts are preserved. In the post below (where you stalked me to another topic) you are threatening to have me kidnapped by DSS agents and RAPED. These aren't "veiled threats." In fact they are black letter law threats.

It seems that you are guessing/unaware re: the contours of laws in both countries. You should probably get a GOOD attorney, show them the posts on here and have them ADVISE you in the type of situation you have put yourself in.

As I said, you are clearly in the find out phase.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by IjeBos(m): 5:46pm On May 01, 2023
Slyfoxx0055:

Do you have a problem with making your points succinct? How am I supposed to read this epistle in the middle of my day now? Lol

anyway let me respond to the first thing you said; I am the one stalking? Honestly I wonder what kind of delirious persons you and that 1stGenAmerican are. Motherfucker I am RESPONDING to your post quoting me. Do you understand? Let me break it down even simpler to you; if you didn’t quote/mention me early this morning we wouldn’t be having this conversation now! LMAO.

I don’t know if it’s an obsession you people have for me or what. Same way I left and forgot this thread for over 3 months only to be brought back by you people mentioning my name. Same way I’m always on my own giving my opinions on political issues, only for you snowflake liberals to get triggered and jump into my mentions with all manner of insults and attacks then start playing victim when I clap back. This is HOW it’s been going since the very beginning but you are either too much of a liar or disconnected from reality due to psychosis to realize. YOU guys keep bringing me here lmao.

Anyways. You don’t have to worry bro. I’m not like you. Even if I already (or eventually find out) your name I will not create a fake account to doxx you or your family lol. I don’t roll like that. I will keep it to myself. We will handle the matter like men outside nairaland . Shebi we are in the “find out phase”? Okay hahaha.

And don’t worry about me getting a good lawyer. I am literally surrounded by good lawyers everyday hehe. And they will all probably just laugh if I tell them about your ridiculous legal threats based on someone “defaming” your anonymous nairaland name hahaha. Defamation without an identity? Y’all are ridiculous. I NEVER threatened you or your gf. I just said she was imaginary 😅😅😅 you such a liar.

Anyways have a nice day bro. Even if I was a stalker I have no reason to stalk a fellow man lol so let me free you as you have requested Untill you bring me back here again 😂😂We both know you can’t help yourself. You love me bro 😂😂

Quoted. You seem not to be able to help yourself.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (3784) (3785) (3786) (3787) (3788) (3789) (3790) ... (4325) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: raumdeuter, ObaIgwe1 and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.