Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,404 members, 7,950,894 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 04:20 AM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (3838) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1880674 Views)

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections -- Trump's Presidency! - NOV. 5!! / American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3835) (3836) (3837) (3838) (3839) (3840) (3841) ... (4425) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bemeruca: 9:20pm On Jul 15, 2023
bluefilm:

Wokeness is nothing but pure madness.
Budaatum = wokeness

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 9:30pm On Jul 15, 2023
bemeruca:

Budaatum = wokeness

Buda is the boy in between. No true friends to the right and to the left.

Buda summary. No particular stand, goes with the flow. Troubled mind who needs to see a shrink.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bemeruca: 9:41pm On Jul 15, 2023
basilico:

Buda is the boy in between. No true friends to the right and to the left.

Buda summary. No particular stand, goes with the flow. Troubled mind who needs to see a shrink.

Buda is the one who goes with anything the left dishes out... Then when the empire falls he raised his hands and say, experience is what they will learn from
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by MentalCase98: 11:45pm On Jul 15, 2023
bemeruca:

Buda is the one who goes with anything the left dishes out... Then when the empire falls he raised his hands and say, experience is what they will learn from

Lol. I actually think Buda is one of the nicer lefties on this forum. He shows a willingness to learn and compromise sometimes. Unlike others including the mentally deranged Obrigardo , the fake lawyer and Mr. “you have never been to the US”.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 6:46am On Jul 16, 2023
MentalCase98:

Lol. I actually think Buda is one of the nicer lefties on this forum. He shows a willingness to learn and compromise sometimes. Unlike others including the mentally deranged Obrigardo , the fake lawyer and Mr. “you have never been to the US”.

Buda is troll. Brings up stupid arguments, out of place topics,
and never answers direct questions.Sone things are just common sense eg transitioning minors is plainly wrong.
Yet Buda supports such crap espoused by the left.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 10:15am On Jul 16, 2023
The lefties here are being lied to by media
Sample this. Fans shouting "Fucck Joe Biden".
The leftist hack on TV said fans were shouting "Let's go Brandon".

Also remember BLM riots A reporter is infront of a burning building. The reporter lies saying the riots are mostly peaceful.

Image taken from Wikipedia.

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by feedthenation(m): 2:51pm On Jul 16, 2023
basilico:
The Miss universe contest will only allow transgender MEN who have undergone "corrective' surgery to turn them into women

Last week a trans won Miss Nederland title.

Have a blessed Saturday.

---The Russian Parliament has banned transgenders from adopting children or being legal guardians of minors---this should be the standard worldwide---no place for any alternative lifestyle in society---

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bemeruca: 3:38pm On Jul 16, 2023
feedthenation:

---The Russian Parliament has banned transgenders from adopting children or being legal guardians of minors---this should be the standard worldwide---no place for any alternative lifestyle in society---

Were you raised and breastfed by 2men?
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bemeruca: 4:35pm On Jul 16, 2023
basilico:

Buda is troll. Brings up stupid arguments, out of place topics,
and never answers direct questions.Sone things are just common sense eg transitioning minors is plainly wrong.
Yet Buda supports such crap espoused by the left.

Buda is a crap head.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 4:53pm On Jul 16, 2023
feedthenation:

Good law. This evil would not have befallen the two boys If America had such a law

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 6:01pm On Jul 16, 2023
basilico:

Buda acts dumb. Probably had a troublesome childhood, swings between faith and atheism.
Craves acceptance. We who are more or less conservatives cannot accept Buda. Obrifaggot types like her ops, so Buda swings liberal.

A mind being wasted and in cognisance of that wants to corrupt our morals here

You are dumb, basilico, so your acceptance is not desired. I would not like to be counted amongst the stupid idiots like you and I wouldn't want to live in a world you can impose your Taliban stupidity on.

I have no problem with anyone who wants to cut off their bits and bark like dogs. What I have problem with is idiots like you who feel everyone must have had the warped upbringing you had that makes you bark like you do.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 6:09pm On Jul 16, 2023
basilico:

Good law. This evil would not have befallen the two boys If America had such a law

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 7:31pm On Jul 16, 2023
budaatum:

I implied that Paedos are gays? No I did not. Ordinary straight Paedos sometimes do not spare their own children I agree.

Would you rather the gay people be allowed to adopt children
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 7:40pm On Jul 16, 2023
budaatum:

You are dumb, basilico, so your acceptance is not desired. I would not like to be counted amongst the stupid idiots like you and I wouldn't want to live in a world you can impose your Taliban stupidity on.

I have no problem with anyone who wants to cut off their bits and bark like dogs. What I have problem with is idiots like you who feel everyone must have had the warped upbringing you had that makes you bark like you do.

Vivek Ramaswamy the GOP candidate in the race got a standing ovation during his grilling by Tucker Carlson.
I totally agree with this line of thought.

https://twitter.com/VivekGRamaswamy/status/1680349115014688769

1. God is real.
2. There are two genders.
3. Human flourishing requires fossil fuels.
4. Reverse racism is racism.
5. An open border is no border.
6. Parents determine the education of their children.
7. The nuclear family is the greatest form of governance known to mankind.
8. Capitalism lifts people up from poverty.
9. There are three branches of the U.S. government, not four.
10. The U.S. Constitution is the strongest guarantor of freedoms in history.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 11:41pm On Jul 16, 2023
basilico:

I implied that Paedos are gays? No I did not. Ordinary straight Paedos sometimes do not spare their own children I agree.

Would you rather the gay people be allowed to adopt children

The gay people who have already been found guilty of child molestation, basilico?

No, bas, I would rather those gay people (and any other sort of people who have been found guilty of child molestation) not be allowed to adopt children, and I am glad those gay people would not be allowed to adopt children because you can't adopt children if you are found guilty of sexual assault and or are in jail.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 4:48am On Jul 17, 2023
budaatum:

The gay people who have already been found guilty of child molestation, basilico?

No, bas, I would rather those gay people (and any other sort of people who have been found guilty of child molestation) not be allowed to adopt children, and I am glad those gay people would not be allowed to adopt children because you can't adopt children if you are found guilty of sexual assault and or are in jail.

To me this guy posting photos of him breastfeeding s toddler is getting a perverted kick from a toddler sucking his nipples.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-12262289/amp/How-trans-women-use-powerful-mix-hormones-drugs-pumps-breastfeed-babies.html

Society had problem once with homosexual people. Coming out of the closet is now normal and celebrated. Now trans is normal. Next will be men can breastfeed.
When does this madness stop? When anyone can identify as a teenager and engage his teen friends sexually?

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bemeruca: 6:35am On Jul 17, 2023
basilico:

To me this guy posting photos of him breastfeeding s toddler is getting a perverted kick from a toddler sucking his nipples.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-12262289/amp/How-trans-women-use-powerful-mix-hormones-drugs-pumps-breastfeed-babies.html

Society had problem once with homosexual people. Coming out of the closet is now normal and celebrated. Now trans is normal. Next will be men can breastfeed.
When does this madness stop? When anyone can identify as a teenager and engage his teen friends sexually?

Budaatum whose head is as big and bald as this rock does not want madness to stop.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 10:36am On Jul 17, 2023
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Ekemeze: 11:40am On Jul 17, 2023
budaatum:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lGduDUGIHgQ

HI sir

Will the termination of the grain deal by Russia affect Nigeria and Africa in anyway?
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 12:04pm On Jul 17, 2023
Ekemeze:

HI sir

Will the termination of the grain deal by Russia affect Nigeria and Africa in anyway?

I expect it might. From what I hear, a lot of Ukraine grain is going to high net worth countries like Sweden and Spain, and if they can't buy Ukraine they'd likely strain other sources making grain more expensive for the poorest.

Devaluation (a la Nigeria's 780 to the dollar), and Inflation is mostly how it would show up, especially in food and energy, since more developed countries turn grain into fuel.

https://www.statista.com/statistics/1333825/destinations-of-ukrainian-agricultural-exports-via-the-black-sea/

https://www.consilium.europa.eu/en/infographics/ukrainian-grain-exports-explained/

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Ekemeze: 12:44pm On Jul 17, 2023
budaatum:

I expect it might. From what I hear, a lot of Ukraine grain is going to high net worth countries like Sweden and Spain, and if they can't buy Ukraine they'd likely strain other sources making grain more expensive for the poorest.

Devaluation (a la Nigeria's 780 to the dollar), and Inflation is mostly how it would show up, especially in food and energy, since more developed countries turn grain into fuel.

https://www.statista.com/statistics/1333825/destinations-of-ukrainian-agricultural-exports-via-the-black-sea/

https://www.consilium.europa.eu/en/infographics/ukrainian-grain-exports-explained/

Ahhhhh we no get issues here then,
It's the west against Russia as usual.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 12:52pm On Jul 17, 2023
Ekemeze:

Ahhhhh we no get issues here then,
It's the west against Russia as usual.

That's a view. Another view is, Russia against the West. Unlike the Russo-Japanese War where Japan was the instigator and still beat Russia.

I think Russia has bitten off more than it can chew here. But we'll see.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Ekemeze: 1:02pm On Jul 17, 2023
budaatum:

That's a view. Another view is, Russia against the West. Unlike the Russo-Japanese War where Japan was the instigator and still beat Russia.

I think Russia has bitten off more than it can chew here. But we'll see.

I don't see Russia winning this war, they're gonna get isolated even more because China and India can't be considered reliable allies to Russia.

See how turkey openly betrayed Russia🙆🙆
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 1:22pm On Jul 17, 2023
Ekemeze:

I don't see Russia winning this war, they're gonna get isolated even more because China and India can't be considered reliable allies to Russia.

See how turkey openly betrayed Russia🙆🙆

Poor Russia. But then, I don't think this is about Russia but about some Russians lining their own pockets with Russia's loot.

All the same, I don't expect Ukraine to ever capitulate with the history those 2 have.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holodomor

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 2:00pm On Jul 17, 2023
Democrat hopeful Kennedy Jnr says he will charge Dr Faucci if crimes were committed .. granting Emergency User Authorization to the vaccines IF there was an alternate drug that was working.
Faucci lied, people died.

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 2:52pm On Jul 17, 2023
bemeruca:

Budaatum whose head is as big and bald as this rock does not want madness to stop.

Look at this adult baby wearing diapers.Identifies as a toddler
Next the faggo.t will probably identify as a teenager and can't be prosecuted over 'consensual' teen sex.

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bemeruca: 3:05pm On Jul 17, 2023
basilico:

Look at this adult baby wearing diapers.Identifies as a toddler
Next the faggo.t will probably identify as a teenager and can't be prosecuted over 'consensual' teen sex.

Let them continue. We are seeing revolt these days. At one point the camels back will break

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jul 17, 2023
the GOP are like radical islamists. They want to put you in slavery!
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 4:07pm On Jul 17, 2023
tundein18:

The democrats are the ones in bed with 'radical' islamists.
Now that you brought it up, what drives radical islamists to love the death of infidels?
The promise of a heaven with 72 perpetual virgins ?
Post your answer in the religion section and share it with me
Ill answer from there.
Here we talk American politics and FJB.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bemeruca: 4:37pm On Jul 17, 2023
tundein18:

Yeah... So why do they fight to remove you in slavery?
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 5:37pm On Jul 17, 2023
basilico:

Look at this ......

Sorry bas, bit I have better more interestings things to look at than barking adults. It's stupid for adults to bark but it would be more stupid of me to invest my time in paying them attention.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 5:44pm On Jul 17, 2023
budaatum:

Sorry bas, bit I have better more interestings things to look at than barking adults. It's stupid for adults to bark but it would be more stupid of me to invest my time in paying them attention.

Do you to think these barking adults are ritualistic child abusers.
Esp coming from broken families with no titular head to guide them.

https://www.ojp.gov/ncjrs/virtual-library/abstracts/ritualistic-abuse-children-dynamics-and-impact

The top honcho ( not Drumph, it's FJB or Let's go Brandon) is on video pinching a young gals titties,holding on to Hillary hug longer than necessary,has Eva Longoria pushing his hands away from straying into her boobs, accused by Tara Reid of shoving his grandfather hands into her private parts And of late in Norway he's nibbling on a shocked toddlers shoulder.
Hallmarks of a pervert

(1) (2) (3) ... (3835) (3836) (3837) (3838) (3839) (3840) (3841) ... (4425) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.