Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,321 members, 7,881,180 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 01:57 PM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (3871) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1733469 Views)

U.S Elections: Biden Fears The Worse With New Ruling / American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3868) (3869) (3870) (3871) (3872) (3873) (3874) ... (4223) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by MentalCase98: 8:39pm On Aug 13, 2023
basilico:

Let liberals be. The liberals of JFK times are two worlds apart with today's leftie progressives. They lived and let live.
Today lefties want to impose their distorted will on everyone like forcing nuns to provide abortion, desiring men to compete with women, blocking aid because of Homo Laws etc.

If JFK was alive today, he would be considered a radical right wing extremist. That’s how much the Democrat party has degenerated over the past 50 years or so.

JFK is actually one of my favorite modern US presidents. In fact he is 3rd on my list after Reagan and Trump. Bill Clinton would be my fourth. So you see it’s not really about party to me. It’s about common sense.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 10:33pm On Aug 13, 2023
budaatum:

More like a confession if you ask me. And a jury of his peers agreed with him.

Think that a NYC jury comprising of you ,Ijebos, Topaz, Obrigardo , wirinet would return a guilty plea before trial begins.
TDS.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 10:40pm On Aug 13, 2023
MentalCase98:

If JFK was alive today, he would be considered a radical right wing extremist. That’s how much the Democrat party has degenerated over the past 50 years or so.

JFK is actually one of my favorite modern US presidents. In fact he is 3rd on my list after Reagan and Trump. Bill Clinton would be my fourth. So you see it’s not really about party to me. It’s about common sense.

Good presidents you mention..They did strive to improve Joe the plumbers life.
However Slick Willy, What was he doing at least 27 times on Epstein Lolita express flying all over including to his Island.
FBI never investigates whatever Epstein was upto.

The guests to Epstein’s islands came from across the world and from the highest ranks of society: celebrities and scientists and members of royal families, touching down in a private jet and then boarding a helicopter to the island.

Its owner liked to call it Little St Jeff. The locals called it Paedophile Island
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 2:17am On Aug 14, 2023
basilico:

Think that a NYC jury comprising of you ,Ijebos, Topaz, Obrigardo , wirinet would return a guilty plea before trial begins.
TDS.

We would not qualify for jury service in a case against dump and nor would I want to. Following the case would disqualify us along with our social media posts, and I would rather a jury of his peers who get the opportunity to review the evidence presented before them in a court of law decide than I on some social media with limited evidence.

You never asked, but despite what I think or wish for dump, I don't see him spending a single night in jail. Biden would be stupid to not see the advantage in a quick pardon and it would be.political suicide not to.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 2:36am On Aug 14, 2023
basilico:

The guests to Epstein’s islands came from across the world and from the highest ranks of society: celebrities and scientists and members of royal families, touching down in a private jet and then boarding a helicopter to the island.

Its owner liked to call it Little St Jeff. The locals called it Paedophile Island

Grab pussy, no? Post that photo of Biden and Epstein please.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/crime/jeffrey-epstein-island-ghislaine-maxwell-b2111535.html
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 7:02am On Aug 14, 2023
FDA last week at last did at last declare that doctors can prescribe Ivermectin to treat COVID-19.
They can do that now because Fauci:
Lied about ivermectin
Lied vaccines reduce spread
Lied on gain of function funding n knowledge to China WIV killer lab

Many of you empty headed liberals took us down on claims bout ivermectin. You called it a horse paste, not effective. In other words, you regurgitated leftie crap.

I finally get my reprieve after posting so much about ivermectin here. We were right all long, many chose to believe evil Fauci and his media.

I expect class action lawsuits. Doctors were fired, others called witchdoctors because they prescribed Ivermectin or HCL.
You believed the lying media, Some liberals here lack brains to think.

I'll not have my victory lap yet. Tht will come when Joe Brandon election is confirmed as stolen as
I have insisted.
I'm always proven right in the end.p
I take this opportunity to shame some fools here.

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 8:13am On Aug 14, 2023
Some idiots who have no brains to conduct their own research and brainwashed by lying media.
Folks . FDA now says doctors can prescribe Ivermectin.

BraniacX:
ivermectin's specific use is for combatting parasitic infestations not viral infections! If you can't tell the difference between a parasite and a virus then you very well belong in yur Republican camp of alternate realities so please stop spewing your pseudoscientific garbage here, it's irritating

Armyofone. Another clueless hopeless idiot

armyofone:

Horse vaxx ? Something to deworm horses in human body ?

grin

Obrifaggot. When it comes to naming fools, you win a gold medal hands down The Usain Bolt of foolishness, childish tantrums of this our country

Obrigardo:

Boom!

He was the dodo pushing chloroquine, ivermectin etc in the hey days. TRUE!

Budaatum. The soy boy lacking life confidence goes with the flow too. Has a craving for his opinions be on the 'right' side. During those days when we was supporting Ivermectin ,Buda was throwing barbs and looking to downplay success stories of Ivermectin.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by wirinet(m): 8:22am On Aug 14, 2023
MentalCase98:

You are honestly a fool despite the size of that your head.

Let me tell you this FACT of life; Men talk dirty about women in private ALL the time. It’s a guy thing, an Ego thing. That’s how men try to impress each other when they are in private; by taking about their sexual conquests, often using vulgar language and there is nothing wrong with that. It’s PRIVATE talk.
That you don't see something wrong with talking about female and female sexual organs in a derogatory manner betrays your values and that of MAGA cult Members.

Let me correct that warped mindset. Not all men talk dirty about women and their sexual conquests. It's an irony that those who pretend to promote family values, religious values, anti abortion, premarital sex, etc., are the same people boasting about sexual conquests and vulgar language.
If that was said by a teenager, I would understand the need to boast to impress his peers, but a full married man gunning for to be the leader of a country, that's indefensible.

It would only be wrong if a man uses that language in public or directly to a woman. When Trump made those comments he was UNAWARE that he was being recorded. He thought he was just talking to a fellow man.
Whether aware or unaware he is being recorded, it betrays his depraved mindset. I would never grab any woman by the pusšy nor boast of having ever done it. I

Lie to me that if you were secretly recorded everyday of your life, you wouldn’t have a few embarrassing comments too?
You know what, you probably wouldn’t because you’re a total soy boy. I wouldn’t be surprised if you’ve never seen a woman’s nakednes before. They tend not to even like men like you. They usually go for the guys who privately talk like Trump did in that audio all the time. That’s the great irony here.
I am embarrassed at your view point. Personally I believe men that always boast of their sexual prowess are hollow, they've got no action. The real stallions don't make noise. They allow their conquests make the noise for them. Stormy Daniels testimony on Trump's sexual prowess is more revealing than any boasting by Trump.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by wirinet(m): 8:30am On Aug 14, 2023
basilico:
FDA last week at last did at last declare that doctors can prescribe Ivermectin to treat COVID-19.
Lied about ivermectin

Many of you empty headed liberals took us down on claims bout ivermectin. You called it a horse paste, not effective. In other words, you regurgitated leftie crap.

I finally get my reprieve after posting so much about ivermectin here. We were right all long, many chose to believe evil Fauci and his media.

I expect class action lawsuits. Doctors were fired, others called witchdoctors because they prescribed Ivermectin or HCL.

I'll not have my victory lap yet. Tht will come when Joe Brandon election is confirmed as stolen as
I have insisted.

More science denyism. A statement from a lawyer is not a substitute for clinical tests and approval by FDA.

There is no way an antiparasitic drug can cure a viral disease. Biology doesn't work that way. Malaria drug can never cure hepatitis. Only antiviral drugs can cure virus diseases and antibacterial drugs can cure bacterial disease. A year one Biology student will know that.

Why have you MAGA cult member not question why Trump was not treated with Ivermectin or HCL when he came down with Covid19? He even has Dr. Demon sperm as member of the MAGA cult, and he did not use her. Instead he used new and scientifically proven medicine with qualified doctors.
Trump is same with Nigerian con artist parading themselves as men of God. When they need money they ask their own member to pay tithes, donate and sow seeds, but when members need financial help, the Pastors advice them to fast and pray, and still ask them to pay tithes, donate and sow seeds.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by DeepSight(m): 9:00am On Aug 14, 2023
wirinet:

That you don't see something wrong with talking about female and female sexual organs in a derogatory manner betrays your values and that of MAGA cult Members.

Let me correct that warped mindset. Not all men talk dirty about women and their sexual conquests. It's an irony that those who pretend to promote family values, religious values, anti abortion, premarital sex, etc., are the same people boasting about sexual conquests and vulgar language.
If that was said by a teenager, I would understand the need to boast to impress his peers, but a full married man gunning for to be the leader of a country, that's indefensible.

Whether aware or unaware he is being recorded, it betrays his depraved mindset. I would never grab any woman by the pusšy nor boast of having ever done it. I

I am embarrassed at your view point. Personally I believe men that always boast of their sexual prowess are hollow, they've got no action. The real stallions don't make noise. They allow their conquests make the noise for them. Stormy Daniels testimony on Trump's sexual prowess is more revealing than any boasting by Trump.

Leave that chap bro, he was probably born in 1998 and may thus be all of 25. What can he know.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 9:20am On Aug 14, 2023
wirinet:

More science denyism. A statement from a lawyer is not a substitute for clinical tests and approval by FDA.

There is no way an antiparasitic drug can cure a viral disease. Biology doesn't work that way. Malaria drug can never cure hepatitis. Only antiviral drugs can cure virus diseases and antibacterial drugs can cure bacterial disease. A year one Biology student will know that.

Why have you MAGA cult member not question why Trump was not treated with Ivermectin or HCL when he came down with Covid19? He even has Dr. Demon sperm as member of the MAGA cult, and he did not use her. Instead he used new and scientifically proven medicine with qualified doctors.
Trump is same with Nigerian con artist parading themselves as men of God. When they need money they ask their own member to pay tithes, donate and sow seeds, but when members need financial help, the Pastors advice them to fast and pray, and still ask them to pay tithes, donate and sow seeds

Total rubbish. That is the lawyer and his stance is the official position
Had they said this the vaccines would never have received EUA . You are too dumb to know the conditions for approval of a vaccine.
Continue wallowing in your foolishness.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 9:28am On Aug 14, 2023

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 12:16pm On Aug 14, 2023
Ivermectin. The darn FDA has been sued, their lawyer is the one who said before 5th Circuit that doctors can prescribe. The FDA is lying, saying it never said ivermectin should not be prescribed.
Doctors were fired, patients died, social media censored.
The Faucci and Co thought one day when they answer for their crime will never come.
Popcorn stocks will be a wise
investment.
When those who lost loved ones start suing, big pharma will feel their pain.

The Food and Drug Administration (FDA) is claiming in federal court that it never told doctors not to prescribe ivermectin to treat COVID-19. Federal judges aren't buying it, and state medical boards that rely heavily on FDA guidance continue to investigate doctors for such prescriptions.

Full story..
https://justthenews.com/government/federal-agencies/merely-quips-fda-denunciations-ivermectin-look-command-not-advice
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 12:36pm On Aug 14, 2023
budaatum:

We would not qualify for jury service in a case against dump and nor would I want to. Following the case would disqualify us along with our social media posts, and I would rather a jury of his peers who get the opportunity to review the evidence presented before them in a court of law decide than I on some social media with limited evidence.

You never asked, but despite what I think or wish for dump, I don't see him spending a single night in jail. Biden would be stupid to not see the advantage in a quick pardon and it would be.political suicide not to.

Criminal trump wants to go to jail. I've seen it all. He wants to be a messiah of some sort and it's all clear now. Think about the millions he would raise if he was sent to jail, looking at the precedent following each of his indictments.

Remember a pastor raised an alarm days ago that many evangelicals are now thinking that Jesus teachings was too woke.

Think. About. That. For. A. Minute!

I bet you many have substituted Jesus with criminal trump.

As a narcissist who has no control, he would want to go downhill and go to jail for their fascist cause.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 1:03pm On Aug 14, 2023
DeepSight:

Leave that chap bro, he was probably born in 1998 and may thus be all of 25. What can he know.

He sounds more like a teenager or must be an immature 25, the sort who's mentor is Tate.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 1:06pm On Aug 14, 2023
Obrigardo:

Criminal trump wants to go to jail. I've seen it all. He wants to be a messiah of some sort and it's all clear now.

That's why Biden must pardon any jail term he gets, though not pardon him for his crime. There's a process and a name for such 'pardons' but it evades my mind at the mo.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by IjeBos(m): 1:18pm On Aug 14, 2023
budaatum:

That's why Biden must pardon any jail term he gets, though not pardon him for his crime. There's a process and a name for such 'pardons' but it evades my mind at the mo.

I understand where you are coming from. But Biden shouldn't pardon him. And if he gets indicted and convicted in Georgia, he can't anyhow. (Georgia's charges are serious; breaking into voting machines etc.). Trump has set up a lawlessness, where people do things and break the law with an expectation that the Justice Department is too weak to come after them. I think Obama started that with the GOP and not going after Dick Cheney and the 2nd Bush admin for all he did for getting us into war in Iraq. It's just festered. It's going to be good for future generations to see political actors in jail and in jail because their partners and friends flipped on them. Will set up an appropriate amount of paranoia when people attempt to do what Trump and co. have.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 1:28pm On Aug 14, 2023
IjeBos:

I understand where you are coming from. But Biden shouldn't pardon him. And if he gets indicted and convicted in Georgia, he can't anyhow. (Georgia's charges are serious; breaking into voting machines etc.). Trump has set up a lawlessness, where people do things and break the law with an expectation that the Justice Department is too weak to come after them. I think Obama started that with the GOP and not going after Dick Cheney and the 2nd Bush admin for all he did for getting us into war in Iraq. It's just festered. It's going to be good for future generations to see political actors in jail and in jail because their partners and friends flipped on them. Will set up an appropriate amount of paranoia when people attempt to do what Trump and co. have.

His Georgia jail can always be 'mansion arrest', with guards and other prison conditions imposed, though I wouldn't be surprised if Georgia's governor releases him to avoid magas enshrining the place.

Convictions are enough for me, as magas will see his incarceration as they see the crucifixion of Christ.

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by IjeBos(m): 1:52pm On Aug 14, 2023
budaatum:

His Georgia jail can always be 'mansion arrest', with guards and other prison conditions imposed, though I wouldn't be surprised if Georgia's governor releases him to avoid magas enshrining the place.
Yeah, I thought he may get "mansion arrest" or arrest in part of his mansion, but read a good article where someone made the point that some jails have specific housing to protect high value detainees like him. So it shouldn't be a problem that he has secret service detail. But not sure who will be detaining him, maybe depends on who gets the first indictment (GA vs. Feds). And Trump can't be pardoned or released by the Governor or anyone in GA until at least 5 years after serving his sentence.

budaatum:

Convictions are enough for me, as magas will see his incarceration as they see the crucifixion of Christ.
I don't think it's the conviction that scares people. It's the jail time. Look at all the people that were convicted and Trump pardoned. They are still doing their grift. There's also been a lot of good discussions about the effect of Nixon's pardon leading to Presidents abusing the office without the fear of consequences. Reagan Iran/Contra, Bush Torture and Iraq War for example.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by DeepSight(m): 1:57pm On Aug 14, 2023
budaatum:

He sounds more like a teenager or must be an immature 25, the sort who's mentor is Tate.

I was gonna say teenager. I just looked at his username and made a guess.

Very teenage ish posts.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by DeepSight(m): 2:03pm On Aug 14, 2023
budaatum:

You mean to commute the sentence.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 2:07pm On Aug 14, 2023
DeepSight:

You mean to commute the sentence.

Yeah, that's likely the more appropriate word. I don't want him pardoned for his crimes, just not incarcerated for them.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by IjeBos(m): 2:15pm On Aug 14, 2023
basilico:
Lied about ivermectin

I have insisted.

Fact Check:
1.) The FDA has not recommended taking Ivermectin
2.) The image in this post is a purposefully out of context quote from a lawsuit against the FDA. As you can tell Basilco does not post the link to the quote.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 2:17pm On Aug 14, 2023
DeepSight:

Very teenage ish posts.

Your guess is more informed than mine so I will concede to your 25 and respect myself whenever he engages me from now.

I wouldn't patronise his rudeness in real life and neither should I here.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by IjeBos(m): 2:18pm On Aug 14, 2023
DeepSight:

Very teenage ish posts.

I thought so too. But I was shocked to find out that MentalCase/SlyFoxx/Timesup is a man his late 30's..
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by DeepSight(m): 2:21pm On Aug 14, 2023
IjeBos:

I thought so too. But I was shocked to find out that MentalCase/SlyFoxx/Timesup is a man his late 30's..

You don't say!
What a shame! At that age someone thinks it's manly to spend time boasting about how he's mishandled women!

Pity!
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by MentalCase98: 2:41pm On Aug 14, 2023
IjeBos:

Lol this dude. Do you have some kind of sick obsession with me? Will your life end if you don’t mention me for one day? And you better don’t go around posting peoples names here becuase you think they are me before you land yourself in serious trouble. You are nothing but a jobless fool who spends all his days investigating nairaland monickers and who he thinks is behind them.

Just take a look at the kind of pathetic life you live. Even I that you call a troll don’t have that kind of time. You think if I really put my mind and effort to it I can’t find out who you are? But who has that kind of time? Only a jobless fvck like you.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bemeruca: 2:48pm On Aug 14, 2023
IjeBos:

Fact Check:
1.) The FDA has not recommended taking Ivermectin
2.) The image in this post is a purposefully out of context quote from a lawsuit against the FDA. As you can tell Basilco does not post the link to the quote.

Jobless fact checker, being productive for nairaland this morning. How is productivity?

You did not read the article too.

The article was about a lawsuit where FDA does not have the right to administer how doctors treats patients. They lied about house treatment and destroys the career of some doctors. They acknowledged some studies have shown ivermectin to be effective and some have not.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by IjeBos(m): 2:55pm On Aug 14, 2023
DeepSight:

You don't say!
What a shame! At that age someone thinks it's manly to spend time boasting about how he's mishandled women!

Pity!

At any age. That shit Trump said wasn't locker room talk but "rape-y" talk. No one talks like that outside of sexual predators. And there is a big difference between sleeping with a lot of woman and being a sexual predator.. consent.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by NotoriousThug: 3:04pm On Aug 14, 2023
MentalCase98:

Lol this dude. Do you have some kind of sick obsession with me? Will your life end if you don’t mention me for one day? And you better don’t go around posting peoples names here becuase you think they are me before you land yourself in serious trouble. You are nothing but a jobless fool who spends all his days investigating nairaland monickers and who he thinks is behind them.

Just take a look at the kind of pathetic life you live. Even I that you call a troll don’t have that kind of time. You think if I really put my mind and effort to it I can’t find out who you are? But who has that kind of time? Only a jobless fvck like you.

IjeBos na number one jobless Olodo of nairaland na. He is well known across multiple threads as a blowhard. He literally lives on and for this website.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by IjeBos(m): 3:08pm On Aug 14, 2023
MentalCase98:

Well Done Femi, ~2 hours a day on here! 2 hours a day spent talking about a country you want to wipe out and you've never been too. Momsie must be proud. As I said, wash your a$$ go outside and see the sun.
I thought your mom already paid you 15k to find out who I am. How'd that go? Still threatening people I see, you'll learn your lesson soon.

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by MentalCase98: 3:13pm On Aug 14, 2023
IjeBos:

Well Done Femi, ~2 hours a day! As I said, wash your a$$ go outside and see the sun.
I thought your mom already paid you 15k to find out who I am. How'd that go? Still threatening people I see, you'll learn your lesson soon.

Still creating excel tables 😅😅😅

Your level of joblessness is second to none my guy. Are you not supposed to be enjoying your 17th vacation of the year?

I knew you were a fool. I Never knew you were illiterate too. What part of the post you are quoting could even be remotely interpreted as a threat? And how can I possibly threaten someone I don’t even know. Have I ever mentioned your name? You see how dumb you are?

You are the one mentioning peoples names and telling them “they will learn their lesson soon” that is a specific and targeted threat at someone. Hahahha. Continue putting yourself in legal peril thinking you are doing me 😅😅😅

Such a moronn I swear.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (3868) (3869) (3870) (3871) (3872) (3873) (3874) ... (4223) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: budaatum and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.