Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,395 members, 7,901,073 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 10:47 PM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (3934) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1778522 Views)

U.S Elections: Biden Fears The Worse With New Ruling / American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3931) (3932) (3933) (3934) (3935) (3936) (3937) ... (4269) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by UrMomsBoyfriend: 12:34am On Oct 27, 2023
IjeBos:

Yeah UrMomsBoyfriend/Slyfoxx/Timesup. You mean all that intelligence you got while in school in the US(where you've never been) or was it the UK? All that intelligence.

This statement doesn’t even make any coherent sense. Please seek help fast. You are unraveling and sounding more unhinged with each post.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by IjeBos(m): 12:36am On Oct 27, 2023
UrMomsBoyfriend:

His phone is full of screenshots from people he thinks are me 😂😂😂😂🤡🤡🤡😂😂😂😅😅🤡😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😂🤡🤡🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😅😅😂😂😂🤡😅😅😅😅😅😂🤡😂😅😂😅😅😅😅😅

Bro I just had a late dinner. Don’t make me vomit with laughter.

Honestly how do your parents cope with you?

Yeah, we know all about your dissociative personality disorder. It's good to remember, all your personalities are really you. Don't worry, I got you.
This spreadsheet will help you in case you forget again.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by IjeBos(m): 12:45am On Oct 27, 2023
bemeruca:

Have you finished downloading the internet?
or the fool you are literally believed trump killed his family grin
Latin fool crafted by a Latin school in Boston grin

Your third tier school going mind seems to have missed the point. Only degenerate low life human trash makes jokes about or brings up the deaths of other people's families.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by UrMomsBoyfriend: 12:49am On Oct 27, 2023
IjeBos:

Yeah, we know all abou your dissociative personality disorder. It's good to remember all your personalities are really you. Don't worry, I got you.
Please just get lost you’re actually boring and irritating me at this point. Such an itchbay.

Basilico and Bemeruca , correct men wey get better yarns. What’s the news of today? I’ve been a little off-grid
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by UrMomsBoyfriend: 12:52am On Oct 27, 2023
IjeBos:

Yeah, we know all about your dissociative personality disorder. It's good to remember, all your personalities are really you. Don't worry, I got you.

Oh before you go, keep this in mind as you sleep today. You and your excel sheet 😅🤡

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by IjeBos(m): 12:53am On Oct 27, 2023
UrMomsBoyfriend:

Please just get lost you’re actually boring and irritating me at this point. Such an itchbay.

Basilico and Bemeruca , correct men wey get better yarns. What’s the news of today? I’ve been a little off-grid

Serious question though. When you go out as OmoTeeJanet2211, do you wear a dress? Or is more of a tomboy vibe?
This Loser came online as a woman, comfortably talking like a woman as if he's had practice. I'm dead.
Real talk. What are your preferred pronouns? He/She/It/They/Us?

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bemeruca: 12:59am On Oct 27, 2023
IjeBos:

Your third tier school going mind seems to have missed the point. Only degenerate low life human trash makes jokes about or brings up the deaths of other people's families.

So trump killed his Family? Hahahaha this is funny. the latin fool has spoken.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by UrMomsBoyfriend: 1:06am On Oct 27, 2023
IjeBos:

Serious question though. When you go out as OmoTeeJanet2211, do you wear a dress? Or is more of a tomboy vibe?
This Loser came online as a woman, comfortably talking like a woman as if he's had practice. I'm dead.

Why don’t you ascribe a pronoun to me? Seems to be all they teach y’all at Harvard. Since they obviously don’t tech you proper grammar.

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by IjeBos(m): 1:14am On Oct 27, 2023
UrMomsBoyfriend:

Why don’t you ascribe a pronoun to me? Seems to be all they teach y’all at Harvard. Since they obviously don’t tech you proper grammar.
Let's go with They/Them for now, fitting since you have soo many personalities. They/OmoTeeJanet2211/UrMomsBoyfriend, all your talk about fk'ing people in the a$$.. What straight man says that to another man? Makes sense now...

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 1:32am On Oct 27, 2023
bemeruca:

Lol, since trump killed his family he got diagnosed with severe TDS. Be easy on obrigardo

I actually lost someone dear to me at the raging height of covid. She actually told me that it was the flu and criminal trump said it will be go away by April.

No bottom is too low for you to scrape. I don't wish you evil but it will likely come to you because...... Karma.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 1:33am On Oct 27, 2023
IjeBos:

Let's go with They/Them for now, fitting since you have soo many personalities. They/OmoTeeJanet2211/UrMomsBoyfriend, all your talk about fk'ing people in the a$$.. What straight man says that to another man? Makes sense now...

Trash will always get thrown out eventually.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 1:35am On Oct 27, 2023
IjeBos:

Mynd44, mukina2 see that list and check what I was saying.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bemeruca: 1:42am On Oct 27, 2023
Obrigardo:

I actually lost someone dear to me at the raging height of covid. She actually told me that it was the flu and criminal trump said it will be go away by April.

No bottom is too low for you to scrape. I don't wish you evil but it will likely come to you because...... Karma.

I am sorry for you loss but you mock their death when you come here to blame it on trump. And you are mocked for it... No one is making fun of the family you lost, but you trying it to the delusion and hatred you have for Trump is why you are mocked.

You have no problem with China, you have no problem with fauci, but trump killed your family 🤣 how?
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by UrMomsBoyfriend: 6:19am On Oct 27, 2023
Good morning guys. Happy world war 3

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by UrMomsBoyfriend: 6:22am On Oct 27, 2023
IjeBos:

😂😂😂

I wouldn’t fvck you if you were the last living thing on earth 🤣
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by UrMomsBoyfriend: 6:25am On Oct 27, 2023
Obrigardo:

Hhahahahaha. She was a dumb-ass. That’s on her own stupidity not on Trump.

And yes, technically Covid was a flu and it did go away. The Spanish flu killed millions and Covid was not anywhere as lethal as that. I caught it multiple times and never fell sick for once. Your friend was probably obese or unhealthy.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by UrMomsBoyfriend: 6:30am On Oct 27, 2023
🧠

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by UrMomsBoyfriend: 6:39am On Oct 27, 2023
Trust the plan 🙏

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by UrMomsBoyfriend: 6:46am On Oct 27, 2023

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by UrMomsBoyfriend: 6:48am On Oct 27, 2023
He is coming back. He will fix things again. Fear not. Trust the plan! 🙏

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 8:05am On Oct 27, 2023
raumdeuter:

Why not? I will actually hope the Hamas supporters actually live under Hamas to experience first hand what it means

People will believe the words of an organization who has no problem strapping Palestinian women and children with bombs so they can become suicide bombers and kill Israelis will now have a problem bombing its own hospital?

The organization who proudly says the below

Watch this interview by a Hamas leader and telling them Palestinian people dying in the aftermath of provoking Israel is no big deal because they have to sacrifice

In his words

"Dear Sister Nations are not liberated easily, Russia sacrificed 30M to get liberated from Hitler, Vietnam sacrificed 3.5m people to defeat America, Afghanistan sacrificed millions of martyrs to defeat USSR and USA, Algeria people sacrificed 6m people over 130yrs. No Nation is liberated without sacrifices"

https://twitter.com/i/status/1715354932595847322

These thugs are cowards. They praise those who die, but they are too important directing the resistance miles from the trenches
Then they stay with their families and children hoping to ignite sympathy when they are attacked.They also hide in mosques, schools,malls, and hospital with their weapons.

Excerpted from IDF.
https://m.jpost.com/arab-israeli-conflict/the-story-of-idfs-innovative-tactic-to-avoid-civilian-casualties-in-gaza-663170

“We knew that if they did that we would
have to call off the strike,” one of the
military planners at the time recalled.
Calls were made and empty buildings
were struck. But then one day, the
officer’s fears came true. One of the
Palestinians, whose two-story home was
a known Hamas weapons storage
center, told the Israeli intelligence officer
that he would not leave. Word was
circulating around Gaza about the new
tactic and people knew that exiting the
building would mean not having a home
to return to.
The family climbed to the roof, knowing
a drone was above, and started making
indecent gestures at the Israeli aircraft.
A disagreement broke out in the
command center. Some of the officers
thought Israel needed to go ahead
Others pushed back. The Jewish state,
they said, couldn’t strike a building while
knowing there were still civilians inside.
The commander of the Southern
Command was updated and the issue
eventually made its way up to the chief
of staff. Both agreed the strike could not
go forward. It was called off.
The next day, another Palestinian
refused to leave his home and the
surveillance drone showed he had also
climbed up to the roof. The commanders
in the Attack Center watched the live
feed with curiosity. In truth they didn’t
know what to do.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bemeruca: 1:31pm On Oct 27, 2023
Obrigardo:

Ijebos tell me why this guy shouldn't be laughed at. I mean not the dead but the one making us laugh here obrigardo
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bemeruca: 1:34pm On Oct 27, 2023
basilico:

These thugs are cowards. They praise those who die, but they are too important directing the resistance miles from the trenches
Then they stay with their families and children hoping to ignite sympathy when they are attacked.They also hide in mosques, schools,malls, and hospital with their weapons.

Excerpted from IDF.
https://m.jpost.com/arab-israeli-conflict/the-story-of-idfs-innovative-tactic-to-avoid-civilian-casualties-in-gaza-663170

“We knew that if they did that we would
have to call off the strike,” one of the
military planners at the time recalled.
Calls were made and empty buildings
were struck. But then one day, the
officer’s fears came true. One of the
Palestinians, whose two-story home was
a known Hamas weapons storage
center, told the Israeli intelligence officer
that he would not leave. Word was
circulating around Gaza about the new
tactic and people knew that exiting the
building would mean not having a home
to return to.
The family climbed to the roof, knowing
a drone was above, and started making
indecent gestures at the Israeli aircraft.
A disagreement broke out in the
command center. Some of the officers
thought Israel needed to go ahead
Others pushed back. The Jewish state,
they said, couldn’t strike a building while
knowing there were still civilians inside.
The commander of the Southern
Command was updated and the issue
eventually made its way up to the chief
of staff. Both agreed the strike could not
go forward. It was called off.
The next day, another Palestinian
refused to leave his home and the
surveillance drone showed he had also
climbed up to the roof. The commanders
in the Attack Center watched the live
feed with curiosity. In truth they didn’t
know what to do.

Ijebos is quick to call Sly a terrorist but he support terrorists in Palestine 🤣

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 2:10pm On Oct 27, 2023
Obrigardo:

Why not blame Trump's grandfather for migrating to America as the root cause of your relatives death? Or blame the inventor of ships that Trump's grandfather used to sail into Merica.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by IjeBos(m): 5:09pm On Oct 27, 2023
Obrigardo:

Sorry to hear that. Yeah, I remember Trump lying when it first started, that it wasn't airborne and that you couldn't catch it from asymptomatic people. I used to go out and would just stay away from people coughing. Fortunately, a friend of mine early on sent me research that it was indeed airborne. I went out and sourced N95s for me, family and friends. Those masks worked. Fortunately, no-one in my immediate family(mom, siblings, their children) caught covid until early 2022, after shots etc.. I can't imagine how many people needlessly died because they weren't allowed to make the decisions of how to best protect themselves because Trump lied. Their should have been a 5 star commission on how the US handled Covid. But the Dems are weak. Just like Obama let Bush and co. slide after all the lies that got us into the Iraq war.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by IjeBos(m): 5:10pm On Oct 27, 2023
bemeruca:

Ijebos is quick to call Sly a terrorist but he support terrorists in Palestine 🤣

You want to play this stupid game, lets. Tell me, what would you call the person who wrote the posts below. Be a man, and answer.

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by UrMomsBoyfriend: 5:21pm On Oct 27, 2023
IjeBos:

You want to play this stupid game, lets. Tell me, what would you call the person who wrote the posts below. Be a man, and answer.

Tey taking my d!ck put your mouth for one day so you can breath. Disgusting homo.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by IjeBos(m): 5:28pm On Oct 27, 2023
UrMomsBoyfriend:

Tey taking my d!ck put your mouth for one day so you can breath. Disgusting homo.

OmoTeeJanet2211/UrMomsBoyfriend/Slyfoxx, you're the one who pretends to be women online.
Or do you want us to believe OmoTeeJanet2211 wasn't u as well?

Who is the disgusting homo again? It's usually the dude who wants to f*ck other guys in the anus.
Basilico, since you claim you don't lie on here. Let's test that theory. Does a guy saying he wants to f*ck another guy in the anus make him a homosexual? Asking for slyfoxx.

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bemeruca: 5:30pm On Oct 27, 2023
IjeBos:

Has he killed and behead babies ?
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by UrMomsBoyfriend: 5:30pm On Oct 27, 2023
IjeBos:

OmoTeeJanet2211/UrMomsBoyfriend/Slyfoxx, you're the one who pretends to be women online.
Or do you want us to believe OmoTeeJanet2211 wasn't u as well?

Who is the disgusting homo, again? It's usually the dude who wants to f*ck other guys in the anus.
Basilico, since you claim you don't lie on here. Let's test that theory. Does a guy saying he wants to f*ck another guy in the anus make him a homosexual? Asking for slyfoxx.

Basilico see what I’m dealing with. I don’t know if it’s by force or what. This guy just wants me so bad.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by IjeBos(m): 5:33pm On Oct 27, 2023
bemeruca:

Has he killed and behead babies ?

Let's try this again. Do you think someone who says he wants to kill Americans is a wannabe Terrorist? All Americans? Is that person a terrorist to you or not? Answer the question.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3931) (3932) (3933) (3934) (3935) (3936) (3937) ... (4269) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.