Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,202,284 members, 7,981,546 topics. Date: Monday, 21 October 2024 at 07:45 PM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (3993) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1947088 Views)

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections -- Trump's Presidency! - NOV. 5!! / American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3990) (3991) (3992) (3993) (3994) (3995) (3996) ... (4536) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino3: 5:38pm On Jan 14
MentalCase98:

Bro it’s time we stage an intervention for this dude. I think he is having a midlife crisis. I know he is an asshole and we all hate him but it’s not right to watch a brother unraveling and spiraling out of control right before our eyes without doing something. What do you think? 😅😅😅

Allow him to try and impress us. One day he will succeed 🤣
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by IjeBos(m): 5:39pm On Jan 14
MentalCase98:

Ibom air 😂😂😂

You claim your dad Is a billionaire. Why don’t you fly private to Ghana like your mate Davido? It just cost a couple thousand dollars.

This guy is showing me ibom air receipts saying he is living the life 😅😅

Clown

He said, You can't afford a hotel, you didn't go to Ghana.
<show receipts>
Then: Hotel room? Plane ticket? Why didn't you buy the hotel or buy a Jet to Ghana.

Ahahahhahhhah
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by IjeBos(m): 5:41pm On Jan 14
benalvino3:

Allow him to try and impress us. One day he will succeed 🤣

Hard to do stuff like that on an Uber salary is it?
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino3: 5:43pm On Jan 14
IjeBos:

Hard to do stuff like that on an Uber salary is it?

Even Uber drivers don't pose with other people's cars 🤣🤣

But if you want I can order eats for you 🤣 I have lots of deals and offers I am not even using
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by MentalCase98: 5:44pm On Jan 14
benalvino3:

The receipts are fake. The idiots must be hard at work on his laptop 🤣🤣🤣🤣

The discrepancy in the indentation is laughable

A 45 year old man is spending his Sunday photoshopping receipts to impress strangers on the internet.

His mates are relaxing with their wives and children or taking their aging parents out for dinner appreciating the fact that quality time with them is important at this age.

You see why I told you dude is having a midlife crises? He is frustrated that he is not where he should be in life. He can’t spend time with his parents because he is from a dysfunctional family where they all hate each other and he of course can’t relax with his wife and kids because he has none due to his homosexuality.

He would rather try to distract us with stories of his Imaginary girlfriend. 😅😅😅
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by IjeBos(m): 5:45pm On Jan 14
benalvino3:

Even Uber drivers don't pose with other people's cars 🤣🤣

But if you want I can order eats for you 🤣 I have lots of deals and offers I am not even using

So, repost that screenshot with the Eats part unmasked... lol. Easy, right? You clearly took a while to mask the word (most likely Driver) next to the word Uber in that post.
So, let's continue.
Didn't have access to my own car and since I hate asking people for things (though my boy owns 5 cars, and my girl owns 2), when I needed a car, I would just rent a Land Cruiser and driver.

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino3: 5:50pm On Jan 14
IjeBos:

So, repost that screenshot with the Eats part unmasked... lol. Easy, right? You clearly took a while to mask the word (most likely Driver) next to the word Uber in that post.
So, let's continue.
Didn't have access to my own car and since I hate asking people for things (though my boy owns 5 cars), when I needed a car, I would just rent a Land Cruiser and driver.

It's a shame that your work for the day is to be on a computer typing on a blank page, screenshot it and post it here as a receipt 🤣 you want me to so the same thing you are doing?
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by MentalCase98: 5:50pm On Jan 14
More proof of IjeBos age 😂😂

Also notice the unnecessary mention of his “girlfriend” 😂😂

Dude is really overdoing it now.

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino3: 5:51pm On Jan 14
MentalCase98:

A 45 year old man is spending his Sunday photoshopping receipts to impress strangers on the internet.

His mates are relaxing with their wives and children or taking their aging parents out for dinner appreciating the fact that quality time with them is important at this age.

You see why I told you dude is having a midlife crises? He is frustrated that he is not where he should be in life. He can’t spend time with his parents because he is from a dysfunctional family where they all hate each other and he of course can’t relax with his wife and kids because he has none due to his homosexuality.

He would rather try to distract us with stories of his Imaginary girlfriend. 😅😅😅

He said his boy has 5 cars, he doesn't like to beg so he rents a car but the idiot is begging to sleep on the couch 🤣🤣🤣
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino3: 5:53pm On Jan 14
MentalCase98:
More proof of IjeBos age 😂😂

Also notice the unnecessary mention of his “girlfriend” 😂😂

Dude is really overdoing it now.

Hahaha a fool at 40 is a fool for life 🤣🤣🤣
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by MentalCase98: 5:55pm On Jan 14
benalvino3:

Hahaha a fool at 40 is a fool for life 🤣🤣🤣

Forever ooo. As in there is no hope for dude again. He is going to be this way till he dies 😅😅
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by IjeBos(m): 5:57pm On Jan 14
benalvino3:

He said his boy has 5 cars, he doesn't like to beg so he rents a car but the idiot is begging to sleep on the couch 🤣🤣🤣

Didn't ask. He asked me. He's one of my close friends, he just finished building the house and wanted me to check it out. I even maintained a hotel the days I was at his house.

Fyi, your mates in Lagos are doing big things and you and Slyfoxx's accomplishment in life is being Nairaland's troll king and of course, that you knocked up a teenager.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino3: 5:58pm On Jan 14
MentalCase98:

Forever ooo. As in there is no hope for dude again. He is going to be this way till he dies 😅😅

See what he is posting as receipts 🤣🤣🤣
No shame
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino3: 5:59pm On Jan 14
IjeBos:

Didn't ask. He asked me. He's one of my close friends, he just finished building the house and wanted me to check it out. I even maintained a hotel the days I was at his house.

Fyi, your mates in Lagos are doing big things and you and Slyfoxx's accomplishment in life is being Nairaland's troll king and of course, that you knocked up a teenager.

No need to explain. He has 5cars, a house, wife and sending his daughter to uni in the united states. What do you have? Coca-Cola 🤣🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by IjeBos(m): 6:00pm On Jan 14
benalvino3:

It's a shame that your work for the day is to be on a computer typing on a blank page, screenshot it and post it here as a receipt 🤣 you want me to so the same thing you are doing?

When does it end for you. You make yourself look even more little and stupid when you can't accept reality. Like not understanding a 10 hour flight to Lagos from DC is as direct as you'll get.
Why don't you start by reposting that email message that has the supposed "Eats" after Uber unmasked.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino3: 6:10pm On Jan 14
IjeBos:

When does it end for you. You make yourself look even more little and stupid when you can't accept reality. Like not understanding a 10 hour flight to Lagos from DC is as direct as you'll get.
Why don't you start by reposting that email message that has the supposed "Eats" after Uber unmasked.

Okay, take this. What do you want so I can order for you

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by IjeBos(m): 6:21pm On Jan 14
benalvino3:

Okay, take this. What do you want so I can order for you

These were simple instructions. Repost the image below with the word after Uber unmasked.

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino3: 6:27pm On Jan 14
IjeBos:

These were simple instructions. Repost the image below with the word after Uber unmasked.

You want it to bad so here you go 🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by IjeBos(m): 6:28pm On Jan 14
MentalCase98:

Since I'm a foodie, I'll leave you with some food from Gras. All this is what showing off really looks like. Something I didn't do up until you decided you wanted to attempt to call me out. You should focus on the trainwreck you call your life and not on mine. I'm doing quite ok.
Jealousy is a hell of a drug. Please stay away from bridges today.

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by IjeBos(m): 6:31pm On Jan 14
benalvino3:

You want it to bad so here you go 🤣🤣🤣

Third attempt and you still failed. The word after Uber in the screenshot you posted was not Receipts. And there is a reason you can post every other screenshot but not the one I asked for.
How many Uber rides did you do today?

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino3: 6:31pm On Jan 14
IjeBos:

Since I'm a foodie, I'll leave you with some food from Gras. All this is what showing off really looks like. Something I didn't do up until you decided you wanted to attempt to call me out. You should focus on the trainwreck you call your life and not on mine. I'm doing quite ok.

The word naija hookers or runs girl uses. Hahaha. You snap the food, then the car like a beech 🤣🤣
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by MentalCase98: 6:32pm On Jan 14
IjeBos:

Another instagram lifted picture. Well done 😂😂
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by IjeBos(m): 6:33pm On Jan 14
benalvino3:

The word naija hookers or runs girl uses. Hahaha. You snap the food, then the car like a beech 🤣🤣

The word people who can afford nice food use. No wonder you don't use it.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by MentalCase98: 6:33pm On Jan 14
benalvino3:

I told you dude is a b!tch 😂😂

Not only does he steal their IG pictures he now even copies their lingo hahahaha

I have never encountered a more feminine man than this IjeBos I swear.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by MentalCase98: 6:35pm On Jan 14
benalvino3:

Ijebos’ “boy” as soon as they have a falling-out 😂😂

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino3: 6:36pm On Jan 14
IjeBos:

Third attempt and you still failed. The word after Uber in the screenshot you posted was not Receipts. And there is a reason you can post every other screenshot but not the one I asked for.
How many Uber rides did you do today?

Exactly, that's why basilico describe as a dunce.
Uber = 4 letters, Eats = 4 letters. Mask word takes as many pixels as Uber. You are slow old man suffering from Peter pan syndrome

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino3: 6:37pm On Jan 14
MentalCase98:

Ijebos’ “boy” as soon as they have a falling-out 😂😂

Hahaha haha
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino3: 6:38pm On Jan 14
IjeBos:

The word people who can afford nice food use. No wonder you don't use it.

Actually it is people who eat before the get fvcked use that word. Which dude bought you that food?
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by IjeBos(m): 6:41pm On Jan 14
benalvino3:

Exactly, that's why basilico describe as a dunce.
Uber = 4 letters, Eats = 4 letters. Mask word takes as many pixels as Uber. You are slow old man suffering from Peter pan syndrome

Why all this talk while reposting the clip unmasked to show the word would be easier.
It would make sense if the word wasn't "Eats" right?
Lol.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino3: 6:44pm On Jan 14
IjeBos:

Why all this talk while reposting the clip unmasked to show the word would be easier.
It would make sense is the word wasn't "Eats" right?
Lol.

You already saw that it is eat. You can remain a dunce 😎 I am okay with that

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by IjeBos(m): 6:45pm On Jan 14
benalvino3:

Actually it is people who eat before the get fvcked use that word. Which dude bought you that food?

Is that what it is? Is that how you got your teenage baby momma?
For a dude who got a teeanger pregnant and doesn't have cutody of his children you sure run your mouth.
Your parents and her parents must be embarrassed of you. I can't imagine the grief you put them through. They had to go to church and their village and explain how some guy knocked up their teenage daughter not once but 4 times.. lol. Her village people must be cursing your name.
You and slyfoxx sure have a lot in common.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by IjeBos(m): 6:47pm On Jan 14
benalvino3:

You already saw that it is eat. You can remain a dunce 😎 I am okay with that

Of course. You took the time to mask out "Eats", you say it's "Eats" but won't repost the unmasked version. Yup. Makes 100% sense.
Are you on a trip right now?

(1) (2) (3) ... (3990) (3991) (3992) (3993) (3994) (3995) (3996) ... (4536) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: budaatum and 36 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.