Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,202,248 members, 7,981,432 topics. Date: Monday, 21 October 2024 at 05:07 PM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (4088) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1946492 Views)

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections -- Trump's Presidency! - NOV. 5!! / American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4085) (4086) (4087) (4088) (4089) (4090) (4091) ... (4535) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 9:15pm On Mar 25
basilico:

Were there feds in the crowd inciting people to go "into the Capitol"?

Is this you finally admitting you've been lying all along that Ray Epps was "feds in the crowd"?

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bemeruca: 9:17pm On Mar 25
Obrigardo:

I can't believe you are posting directly what that adulterer and racist human being says.
Are you not even ashamed, a little bit?
Well, start believing then
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 9:18pm On Mar 25
budaatum:

Is this you finally admitting you've been lying all along that Ray Epps was "feds in the crowd"?

Was he the only telling people to go into the Capitol? I didn't say his name.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 9:22pm On Mar 25
Obrigardo:

I can't believe you are posting directly what that adulterer and racist human being says.
Are you not even ashamed, a little bit?

Obrigardo, tell Bemeruca that one has to be sinless for he/she should be listened to.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 9:23pm On Mar 25
basilico:

Ok. So why did Trump offer 10000 National Guardsmen, which Mayor Buriel rejected?

You are just a disgusting maga cultist

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 9:27pm On Mar 25
basilico:

Obrigardo, tell Bemeruca that one has to be sinless for he/she should be listened to.

Not sinless, but remorseful. mtg was a W.H.O.R.E who cheated twice on her husband, and she got her fame by harassing parkland shooting survivors. She's also a racist to boot. Only low-quality information people think what she says is valid.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 9:29pm On Mar 25
basilico:

Was he the only telling people to go into the Capitol? I didn't say his name.

Others apart from dump?

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 9:32pm On Mar 25
bemeruca:

Well, start believing then

I wouldn't want to know the type of media content you consume on a daily basis. I think I'll vomit if I took a peek at your lineups.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 9:35pm On Mar 25
budaatum:

Others apart from dump?

I mean, Mike Pence said criminal trump is too far gone to be president again. First time in history a former VP will not back his former boss for re-election. I'd say that if my former boss wanted me to hang and meet the guillotine.

But this just gets by basilico loco's maga cult charged brain cells.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by raumdeuter: 9:38pm On Mar 25
bemeruca:
Ramdeuter, do you actually trust the United States election process?

Chicago announces the existence of an additional 10k mail-in ballots that were "mistakenly" not mentioned until now.

Many (if not most) of the ballots are from dropboxes, meaning postmarks are NOT required…

This will have MAJOR implications.

Just 4,000 votes total now separate the 2 candidates in the Attorney General race.

O'Neill Burke (tougher on crime) initially had a significant lead, but ballots keep trickling in & Clayton Harris keeps getting closer.

I trust the election process to a large extent. Any candidate who doesn't believe in the election process should not go through it

If a team believes the referee is biased then it makes sense not to get on the field rather than get on the field and complain about the game
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 9:40pm On Mar 25
This is how President Biden's campaign has been attacking the four time indicted insurrectionist and court adjudicated rapist.
Criminal trump will not survive this election.

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 9:40pm On Mar 25
Obrigardo:

I mean, Mike Pence said criminal trump is too far gone to be president again. First time in history a former VP will not back his former boss for re-election. I'd say that if my former boss wanted me to hang and meet the guillotine.

But this just gets by basilico loco's maga cult charged brain cells.

All those who voted not to shut down government have been labelled rinos, with calls not to vote for them, which delights me immensely.

If it comes to crunch, I'd hold my nose and settle for a dump presidency with a gqp minority in both houses.

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 9:42pm On Mar 25
budaatum:

Others apart from dump?

There were others. This guy in a blue cap, red arrow in the images below stood on a high scaffold holding a loud megaphone from 1 pm to 2.30 pm chanting repeatedly
"Don’t just stand there. Keep moving"
He has never been arrested.

You are so out of touch

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 9:44pm On Mar 25
basilico:

There were others. This guy blue cap, red arrow in the images below stood on a high scaffold holding loud megaphone from 1 pm to 2.30 pm chanting repeatedly

You are so out of touch

I agree that dump has never been arrested, but trust the electorate to ensure he's never in that position again.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 9:44pm On Mar 25
budaatum:

All those who voted not to shut down government have been labelled rinos, with calls not to vote for them, which delights me immensely.

If it comes to crunch, I'd hold my nose and settle for a dump presidency with a gqp minority in both houses.

To be fair, criminal trump has no place in a future US presidency. I just can't see any future where he is president again, i just cant.

But let's say in an alternate reality, he gets to the office, he will be impeached quickly, and impeached fast yet again, because the House will certainly be democrat majority and they will swiftly disqualify him from the seat - just as SCOTUS wanted. Even Jamie Raskin and other democrats are drafting legislation in this regard.

There is no bright future, politically, for criminal trump.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 9:46pm On Mar 25
budaatum:

I agree that dump has never been arrested, but trust the electorate to ensure he's never in that position again.

Oh noooo! don't fall into the maga cultist's deranged trap. Criminal trump has been arrested more than 3 times now!
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by LordReed(m): 9:46pm On Mar 25
basilico:

I bet you got unite the right news from. Anderson Cooper.
I got my version from Robert Spencer and Pamela Geller then.

Who cares who you got the news from, you made a claim with no evidence. That's called a lie in some cases.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 9:48pm On Mar 25
Obrigardo:

Oh noooo! don't fall into the maga cultist's deranged trap. Criminal trump has been arrested more than 3 times now!

Actually, you are very correct, lol, and his arrest is the only one that matters.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 9:49pm On Mar 25
basilico:

There were others. This guy in a blue cap, red arrow in the images below stood on a high scaffold holding a loud megaphone from 1 pm to 2.30 pm chanting repeatedly

You are so out of touch

I see you are keeping track of the insurrectionists who have been arrested and charged. How does that make you feel, seeing their cult leader roaming free and not supporting any one of them at all. I bet you don't know how many have turned on the criminal in courts and have asked for leniency.

Over 500 plus insurrectionists have been arrested and sent to prison, but zendi, the expert in tourist visits, will gaslight us to think it was all kisses and fun.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 9:58pm On Mar 25
Obrigardo:

Not sinless, but remorseful. mtg was a W.H.O.R.E who cheated twice on her husband, and she got her fame by harassing parkland shooting survivors. She's also a racist to boot. Only low-quality information people think what she says is valid.

You can't tell when someone is mocking you You are delusional
Like that weed smoker who thinks he can pass through a keyhole.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 9:59pm On Mar 25
Obrigardo:

I see you are keeping track of the insurrectionists who have been arrested and charged. How does that make you feel, seeing their cult leader roaming free and not supporting any one of them at all. I bet you don't know how many have turned on the criminal in courts and have asked for leniency.

Over 500 plus insurrectionists have been arrested and sent to prison, but zendi, the expert in tourist visits, will gaslight us to think it was all kisses and fun.

That guy whose photos I posted has never been charged.You would know why I guess.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 10:01pm On Mar 25
LordReed:

Who cares who you got the news from, you made a claim with no evidence. That's called a lie in some cases.

I gave you my sources. They have video evidence.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 10:04pm On Mar 25
basilico:

You can't tell when someone is mocking you You are delusional
Like that weed smoker who thinks he can pass through a keyhole.

He didn't try to mock me. Stop twisting shit. I just told him the truth - only low-quality-information people listen to a rabid lunatic like mtg.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 10:05pm On Mar 25
basilico:

That guy whose photos I posted has never been charged.You would know why I guess.

You tell me. I don't know why.
Explain yourself so i can verify from capitolhunters.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 10:09pm On Mar 25
budaatum:

You were trying to catch me lying because your devious mind devoid of reason thought I meant Ray Epps who is not a fed. Actually he was a marine who kills bears with only a crossbow. Image below.

When I showed you photos of scaffold commander , who for 90 minutes incited the crowd, you diverted into itrelevancies Shame on you. Admit there were feds in the crowd. Fed fed fed.. Tell me why scaffold commander has never been arrested if he wasn't a fed provocateur. Shame on you.

Ray Epps with his catch.

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 10:16pm On Mar 25
basilico:

You were trying to catch me lying

I don't need to catch you doing anything because you are rather irrelevant in the whole scheme of things.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 10:17pm On Mar 25
budaatum:

I don't need to catch you doing anything because you are rather irrelevant in the whole scheme of things.

Is your dick deflated?
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bemeruca: 10:18pm On Mar 25
raumdeuter:

I trust the election process to a large extent. Any candidate who doesn't believe in the election process should not go through it

If a team believes the referee is biased then it makes sense not to get on the field rather than get on the field and complain about the game

Will the match be awarded to the other team if their belief of foul play makes them not to show up?

Elections should not be like this.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 10:21pm On Mar 25
bemeruca:

Will the match be awarded to the other team if their belief of foul makes them not to show up?

Elections should not be like this.

Elections should be above board. In America they are not.
I've seen America observers lecturing third world countries on how to run elections.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 10:28pm On Mar 25
Bemeruca.
I Snell IjeBos input in this.

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bemeruca: 10:32pm On Mar 25
basilico:
Bemeruca.

I saw the news yesterday. Unfortunately, illegal aliens are more prioritized
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bemeruca: 10:44pm On Mar 25
basilico:
Bemeruca.

P. Diddy's home is being raided. I mentioned there is a strong case against him and he is gay. I hope they don't find IjeBos in his house 😂

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (4085) (4086) (4087) (4088) (4089) (4090) (4091) ... (4535) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: LordReed(m) and 12 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.