Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,960 members, 7,876,652 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 11:19 PM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (4174) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1725366 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4171) (4172) (4173) (4174) (4175) (4176) (4177) ... (4207) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bemeruca: 6:39pm On Jun 10
budaatum:

You showed me a video of Tommy Robinson being cautioned, and only if you know nothing about him would you be surprised that he wasn't arrested on the spot!

Below are just some of his crimes. Others are insighting hatred against Jews and blacks and Muslims, as you'd find in the source previously posted.

Which is why they were harassing him. He told them to arrest him if he did anything wrong. So since they didn't arrest him, he was not doing anything wrong
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 6:40pm On Jun 10
bemeruca:

Budaatum hates the guy who exposes child grooming more than the predators. This is not new for you.

Tommy Robinson was not exposing anything of the sort, you liar. What he was doing was asking his followers to hate Muslims because some Muslims were found grooming. Funny though how he ignores the white groomers who just happen to be the majority groomers.

You really are a waste of space and time.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bemeruca: 6:43pm On Jun 10
budaatum:

Tommy Robinson was not exposing anything of the sort, you liar. What he was doing was asking his followers to hate Muslims because some Muslims were found grooming. Funny though how he ignores the white groomers who just happen to be the majority groomers.

You are the liar. He did not ask his followers to hate anyone. He was exposing them and that made him popular. I don't know what is wrong with you. You choose a grooming gang over the guy exposing them.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 6:43pm On Jun 10
ijebosb:

And I hate to say this, but you don't live in the US,

You took your time, lol.

Guess I got to leave you to it then. Its silly though, very.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bemeruca: 6:44pm On Jun 10
budaatum:

You took your time, lol.

Hahahaha I called it

IjeBosb, just Bleep off, you are sick, not well at all.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ijebosb: 6:46pm On Jun 10
budaatum:

More on the rhetorical? Really? That's what that stupid idiot does, and he too claims there's points behind it. See him posting that fascist racist ex-convict Tommy Robinson as evidence for free speech. Its like posting Kkk to prove how well blacks are loved in America.

I'm going to ignore your appeal to being holier than thou. It is patronisingly condescending and beneath me.

It was a rhetorical, but I think I've argued the point behind it. Some of the posts you write seem to ignore the realities of people without means or a times make the assumption that everyone has the same wherewithal or agency that you do. Not everyone does.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 6:48pm On Jun 10

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 6:49pm On Jun 10
ijebosb:

Bwahhhaha.. So, you lie to your friends as well. Bwahahahahah.
To prove he wasn't lying he posted screenshots of him lying to other people. Lol. You are legit degenerate. People should fear you.

What type of 419 loser goes around telling people they are in a country they are not. Lol. Holy shit you are a nut.

Let's recap the lies you told from my previous post. After I got your IP after you clumsily tried to hack my work pc and found out you were in Surrey, it was easy enough to figure where the pictures you posted were from.
https://www.nairaland.com/4508641/american-politics-thread-2024-elections/4105#129289908

1.) This is a pic you posted of where you supposedly stayed the first night you supposedly landed in the "USA". Notice the bus stops I circled. Now, in every local/city/state/country, the bus stops signs are different, and of course different from country to country. So which city/country uses this Bus stop sign you may ask? Lol.. None other than Surrey British Columbia, Canada. Lol
https://www.nairaland.com/4508641/american-politics-thread-2024-elections/3789#122962336
2.) This is the Pic of the Bus stop sign from the Surrey website (circled in Red). Notice the similarities - they are the same. Lol
3.) The Bus Stop from his original picture blown up.

You are so obsessed with where Bemeruca is. More than those FBI's rifling through Melanie's knickers.
Mind games, you actually want to know where his Range Rover is.

Diversion here. These are your Palestinian receiving the holy word from some educated illiterates like you.

Jenin Islamic Scholar Abd Al-Rahman Al-Zayoud: In Islamic Society, Homosexuality And Lesbianism Are Punishable By Death – September 17, 2023

“What is the local culture? The Islamic culture. If this call clashes with the local culture, the laws and covenants of the United Nations – which call for homosexuality – must be followed. So what do they want from us? What do they want from this society that follows the Islamic culture, which sees homosexuality and lesbianism as punishable by death? They want us to respect this and strip us of our religion.”

Al-Aqsa Mosque Imam Mohammed Saleem Ali In Homophobic Diatribe During Friday Sermon: The Palestinian People Will Not Allow A Single Homosexual On Our Land; Such Perversion Brings The Wrath Of Allah On Us All – July 6, 2022
Our Muslim Palestinian people will not accept a single homosexual openly declaring his abomination. Will you allow a single homosexual on the land of Jerusalem and Palestine? Will you allow that? No. Our people will not allow there to be institutions that promote this abomination, on the blessed, and pure land of Palestine.”

That's the reason why your 13 hour flights don't stop by there?

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 6:49pm On Jun 10
bemeruca:

You are the liar. He did not ask his followers to hate anyone.

That is all he always does! But I guess you don't live..... lol.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ijebosb: 6:50pm On Jun 10
budaatum:

You took your time, lol.

Lol. Of course I had to go there. Lol.
It was partially getting at you because you are writing very cavalierly about all of this. As if it's a book you're reading where the characters are just words on the page.
Your basically saying, let's just have a civil war or revolution to solve it. Lol.
As is people won't die. I wouldn't say that about the Uk.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ijebosb: 6:56pm On Jun 10
bemeruca:

Then take my challenge. I know you will die once you see it. I am challenging you on that.

I never understood Internet fraudsters before. Or people who get caught lying and continue to gaslight. Mind blown.
I guarantee you are lying about living in the US, for some 419 fraud.
Fear Bemeruca and liars like Bemeruca.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bemeruca: 7:01pm On Jun 10
ijebosb:

I never understood Internet fraudsters before. Or people who get caught lying and continue to gaslight. Mind blown.
I guarantee you are lying about living in the US, for some 419 fraud.
Fear Bemeruca and liars like Bemeruca.

See the photo I took near the Supreme Court.

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 7:03pm On Jun 10
budaatum:

How did he make the public hate muslims.
Liar. What did he say?
Bloody liar.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bemeruca: 7:07pm On Jun 10
basilico:

Liar. What did he say?
Bloody liar.

Budaatum is a special kind of Simp
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 7:12pm On Jun 10
ijebosb:

Lol. Of course I had to go there. Lol.
It was partially getting at you because you are writing very cavalierly about all of this. As if it's a book you're reading where the characters are just words on the page.
Your basically saying, let's just have a civil war or revolution to solve it. Lol.
As is people won't die. I wouldn't say that about the Uk.

I never said anything of the sort. I am pointing out to you that Americans will not just roll over and accept what you suggest without resorting to the use of their AK47s! But long before they get to to your hypothetical imaginary state, they'd sort it out democratically. Even Nigerian judges would find it difficult to do what you suggest, much less USA that is beamed all around the world and has much less docile we the people.

As for you going there. Its a dumb argument that isn't worth the time, especially if your getting there involves a lot of silly impossible hypothetical scenarios along the way. You sound infected by the stupid idiot. That's the only reason I can think of for you calling me gay like he repeatedly does you.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 7:16pm On Jun 10
basilico:

Liar. What did he say?
Bloody liar.

He doesn't make the public hate Muslims.

The public does not listen to that idiot, so he's rather ineffective except with stupid idiot bigots like you.

https://bridge.georgetown.edu/research/factsheet-tommy-robinson/

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 7:20pm On Jun 10
budaatum:

He doesn't make the public hate Muslims.

The public does not listen to that idiot, so he's rather ineffective except with stupid idiot bigots like you.

https://bridge.georgetown.edu/research/factsheet-tommy-robinson/

I don't want to bring up religious matters here, but I think he has free speech.
Nelson Mandela was a terrorist, he was convicted and jailed?
Using convicted on trumped up charges does not make one a criminal.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ijebosb: 7:22pm On Jun 10
budaatum:

I never said anything of the sort. I am pointing out to you that Americans will not just roll over and accept what you suggest without resorting to the use of their AK47s! But long before they get to to your hypothetical imaginary state, they'd sort it out democratically. Even Nigerian judges would find it difficult to do what you suggest, much less USA that is beamed all around the world and has much less docile we the people.

As for you going there. Its a dumb argument that isn't worth the time, especially if your getting there involves a lot of silly impossible hypothetical scenarios along the way. You sound infected by the stupid idiot. That's the only reason I can think of for you calling me gay like he repeatedly does you.

I get it now. You think they are impossible, they are not. There were a couple of cases in the Supreme court about it and a lot of concern amongst constitutional scholars.
One was the Independent State Legislature Theory. Basically a fringe theory case the Supreme Court agreed to hear, because some justices seemed open to it, which freaked out everyone paying attention.
https://www.brennancenter.org/our-work/research-reports/independent-state-legislature-theory-explained
You've made some assumptions that because you were unaware of the legal basis to what I was arguing it was silly, dumb and impossible.

And the Nigerian judiciary isn't a good example. I think it actually makes the opposite point you are trying to make.

Calling you gay? When did I call you gay? Infected by who?
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ijebosb: 7:26pm On Jun 10
bemeruca:

See the photo I took near the Supreme Court.

See, I'm currently on Mars.
Well, that is based on how you define proof.. lol.
This idiot really posted a screen shot of him lying to people that he is in the US as proof that he is in the US.
Your 419 is weak.

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ijebosb: 7:40pm On Jun 10
A leaked audio recording of Justice Alito has been released. He's a Christian fundamentalist politician in a robe.

Justice Alito Caught on Tape Discussing How Battle for America ‘Can’t Be Compromised’
Justice Samuel Alito spoke candidly about the ideological battle between the left and the right — discussing the difficulty of living “peacefully” with ideological opponents in the face of “fundamental” differences that “can’t be compromised.” He endorsed what his interlocutor described as a necessary fight to “return our country to a place of godliness.” And Alito offered a blunt assessment of how America’s polarization will ultimately be resolved: “One side or the other is going to win.”
https://www.rollingstone.com/politics/politics-features/samuel-alito-supreme-court-justice-recording-tape-battle-1235036470/

Audio
https://x.com/lawindsor/status/1800201783945683120
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bemeruca: 7:44pm On Jun 10
ijebosb:

See, I'm currently on Mars.
Well, that is based on how you define proof.. lol.
This idiot really posted a screen shot of him lying to people that he is in the US as proof that he is in the US.
Your 419 is weak.

how is Mars? I was there last year. which city on mars though?
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 7:56pm On Jun 10
ijebosb:

Calling you gay? When did I call you gay? Infected by who?

Repeatedly lying that I don't care about certain people is the same way stupid idiot keeps lying you're gay. You even use the same scaremongering he uses to promote fear and hatred of others. Only an infection of his stupidity can explain you doing what he does

Incidentally, just seen it reported on Newsmaxx that AOC is scared dump would imprison her if he wins. I had to laugh, since she'd have to commit a crime before he can touch her. And I bet she'd fight back and win.

But of course she never said she was scared, and Newsmaxx was gaslighting like I am accusing you of doing.

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 8:02pm On Jun 10
ijebosb:
A leaked audio recording of Justice Alito has been released. He's a Christian fundamentalist politician in a robe.

Justice Alito Caught on Tape Discussing How Battle for America ‘Can’t Be Compromised’

https://www.rollingstone.com/politics/politics-features/samuel-alito-supreme-court-justice-recording-tape-battle-1235036470/

Audio
https://x.com/lawindsor/status/1800201783945683120

So, you agree there might be a war? Or do you think the United States of America that fought to free itself from British fundamentalism and that has Catholics and Muslims and atheists and blacks and latinos etc would just roll over and allow their country to become the Christian version of Iran, which they can easily vote to avoid?
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 8:05pm On Jun 10
ijebosb:

I get it now. You think they are impossible, they are not. There were a couple of cases in the Supreme court about it and a lot of concern amongst constitutional scholars.

The case referred to below is the supreme court engaging in the shenanigans you fear they would. If they rule in favour of Meta, what do you think TikTok would do?

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ijebosb: 8:19pm On Jun 10
budaatum:

Repeatedly lying that I don't care about certain people is the same way stupid idiot keeps lying you're gay. You even use the same scaremongering he uses to promote fear and hatred of others. Only an infection of his stupidity can explain you doing what he does

Incidentally, just seen it reported on Newsmaxx that AOC is scared dump would imprison her if he wins. I had to laugh, since she'd have to commit a crime before he can touch her. And I bet she'd fight back and win.

But of course she never said she was scared, and Newsmaxx was gaslighting like I am accusing you of doing.

I'm not sure what you are talking about. But they are way too many ad hominems in your post.
What scaremongering am I using.
I read your posts and gave a critique about them. The issue for you is to figure out why your posts are giving the impression they are. They read as if you are unconcerned about the costs of war vs. action now. You are always talking about the nuclear option of civil/revolutionary war as if that is a good backstop.

The problem is I don't think you are unaware of some of the issues I'm referring to. And that's ok. What is not ok, is to attack me because of your unfamiliarity with them.

I think you're spending too much time on some of these Far right news stations like Newsmaxx. Outside trying to get perspective of Right Wing talking points, I'm not sure why you would suffer through them.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 8:30pm On Jun 10
ijebosb:

The below is from the link you posted. The bolds are my notes, except the last one where I let the article speak for itself.

Then, after the 2020 election, President Trump and his allies used the independent state legislature theory as part of their effort to overturn the results. And failed!

For a third time, the Supreme Court declined to adopt the theory. But three sitting justices — Clarence Thomas, Samuel Alito, and Neil Gorsuch —endorsed it. 3-6. Meaning 3 supreme court judges you thought would be stupid were not and joined the three sensible ones .

Most recently, gerrymanderers in North Carolina, Kansas, and beyond, have invoked the independent state legislature theory to try to block state courts from reviewing their maps. So far, the Supreme Court has not embraced it.

You are afraid they'd try, and I am confident the system would ensure they fail. And to kind of claim your opinion is more valid, you appeal to the stupid lame, "you don't live in the USA"!

I have 2 question for you.

If the USA decides 4 black votes would equal one white vote going forward, what will black you who lives in America do?

And why do you think your opinion on Palestine and Israel should be considered since you've never lived in Israel or Palestine?
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Amujale(m): 8:44pm On Jun 10
Not enough attention is given to what happened in the Manhatten case, and the options for Donald Trump, since that case's decision

Trump's Lawyers ought to get the Supreme Court involved.

It doesn't matter whether hate or is supportive of Trump at this point, what happened the other day, is an absolute violation and a direct contradiction of US Federal law.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 8:47pm On Jun 10
ijebosb:

You are always talking about the nuclear option of civil/revolutionary war as if that is a good backstop.
Are you intentionally being dishonest or did you go to the same school the stupid idiot went to? See how you've conveniently ignored my preferred democratic option that you discarded because you assume votes don't count!

ijebosb:
I think you're spending too much time on some of these Far right news stations like Newsmaxx. Outside trying to get perspective of Right Wing talking points, I'm not sure why you would suffer through them.
You are either gaslighting or just playing dumb or you really are dumb. I watch them precisely so I know the right wing perspective and to know my enemies so I can conquer them.

budaatum:

Loudest voices, but still one vote each. And yes, this thread isn't the outlier. I got Newsmaxx, Infowars, OAN and Fox on my telly talking the same ignorant stupid qanon 2000mules rubbish, and there's many on Twitter and a reddit and that dump's failing Lies Social.

I suggest you watch them a bit too so you can see how stupid and ignorant and ineffective they are. You might fear them less once you see how lame they are.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Amujale(m): 8:48pm On Jun 10
All those that would choose rejoice Trump's conviction ought to wake right up and smell that coffee, due to the fact that, this type of violations will be used against anyone, this could might be the beginning of "Lawfare".

What is Lawfare?

Lawfare is said to be the malicious use of legal instruments in way that somewhat guarentees a conviction (in the Manhatten instance, a reversible conviction for the reasons stated earlier as well as other legal arguments that are privy to the legal academia and their highly coveted community.) by any and all meams possible.

In other words, 'Lawfare' is said to be the "weaponisation" of a legal system.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Amujale(m): 8:54pm On Jun 10
The descision in Manhatten resulted in multiple violations

*Issues involving a Presidential election [The highest federal official in the nation being chosen]

* Issues involving federal election law

* Federal constitutional Issues

a) First ammendment

Free Speech

b) Fifth ammendment

The right to a due process and equal protection rights, also conveyed by the 14th ammendment.

c) The 6th ammendment

The right to a competent counsel

The entire legal apparatus is an ungoing violation of US federal laws.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ijebosb: 9:56pm On Jun 10
budaatum:

The below is from the link you posted. The bolds are my notes, except the last one where I let the article speak for itself.

You are afraid they'd try, and I am confident the system would ensure they fail. And to kind of claim your opinion is more valid, you appeal to the stupid lame, "you don't live in the USA"!

Again, it's akin to someone arguing that water isn't wet and the Supreme Court taking that case and 3 of the 9 justices agreeing that water is indeed not wet. Did the Supreme Court work, yes. But, the fact that not only was the case taken but 3 justices ruled in favor of just an obscene position, is highly concerning on its face. Again, research the independent state legislature theory. The argument boils down to certain actions can't be reviewed by courts. 3 members of the Supreme Court ruled that there are some laws that are passed that courts cannot weigh in on. 3 members of the Supreme court decided courts can't weigh in on certain actions. lol.

budaatum:

I have 2 question for you.

If the USA decides 4 black votes would equal one white vote going forward, what will black you who lives in America do?

And why do you think your opinion on Palestine and Israel should be considered since you've never lived in Israel or Palestine?

My argument vis a vis PAlestine-Israel is based on the fact that my Tax Dollars fund Israel. My arguments are always focused on how Israel's actions affect the US because of that support. I try to be as knowledgeable as possible but I also understand I have blind spots because I don't fully understand the culture not live there. Would I go into a Jewish/Palestinian forum and argue with people who live there? No.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ijebosb: 10:07pm On Jun 10
budaatum:

You are either gaslighting or just playing dumb or you really are dumb. I watch them precisely so I know the right wing perspective and to know my enemies so I can conquer them.

Hey, cut this shit out. I'm not insulting you. Cut the shit out.

budaatum:

I suggest you watch them a bit too so you can see how stupid and ignorant and ineffective they are. You might fear them less once you see how lame they are.

They are so ineffective they have you watching them? I cant watch them, it hurts my head to listen to tortured logic. You said you watch Newsmaxx, Infowars, OAN and Fox? Why? If I want to understand conservative thought I read National Review and even that is a struggle for me (tortured logic) and all.

I think when you minimize people, you start underestimating them. That's what Dems did when Republicans were winning local board seats, then state houses, then gerrymandering which lead to more State House seats, and super majoirites which passed ballot restriction efforts. Then to replacing appointing Republican judges like Judge Cannon and finally getting 3 justices appointed when Trump won.

(1) (2) (3) ... (4171) (4172) (4173) (4174) (4175) (4176) (4177) ... (4207) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: budaatum, bemeruca, ijebosb and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.