Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,726 members, 7,875,817 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 10:15 PM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (4194) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1723187 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4191) (4192) (4193) (4194) (4195) (4196) (4197) ... (4201) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nastymods: 3:34am On Jun 26
ijebosb:

This made me chuckle.

You do know by applying for asylum in Canada, means you are saying you were being persecuted. You are literally saying you are a victim. Such a victim that Canada should allow you to stay in their country.. Lololol.
The guy who flys around the world living life is a victim but the guy who is claiming to be a victim isn't? Lol the nuttery you find on this site.

You a nut. A black Nigerian hacker, who wants so much to be white and live in the US, that he pretends he's white and lives in the US. You've victimized yourself so much that you pretend you aren't even black.

My man said the 1950's were the prime of humanity?
For who?
Blacks in the US, had minimal rights and
Nigeria didn't have independence.
Who exactly was it the prime of humanity for?

You a despicable person. I'm sure you buy skin lightening cream by the barrel.

Kikikikikiki ah gay ah tuk ye. Kikikikikiki
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nastymods: 3:41am On Jun 26
Ijebosb ya papa ah gay? Kikikikiki
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by raumdeuter: 4:14am On Jun 26
Squad member Jamal Bowman lose Democratic primary in New York

Bowman like most squad members has been very anti Israel
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ijebosb: 4:23am On Jun 26
raumdeuter:

Don't care about Bowman. Thought he did too much in Congress.
But AIPAC also spent $20 million dollars to unseat him.
The most expensive House primary in US history.
Do you think PAC's supporting foreign countries should be able to funnel that type of money into races for Politicians?

No matter what anyone thinks of Israel, this is unhealthy for US interests and US Democracy.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bemeruca: 5:43am On Jun 26
raumdeuter:

I hope they continue to harass the Jews so they know that the left they have been voting for hate them.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 10:58am On Jun 26
Bipartisan house committee voted that the J6 sham committee is illegal.

1) The Bipartisan Legal Advisory Group (BLAG) voted tonight 3-2, confirming the official legal position of the House is that the J6 committee was illegitimate, and all subpoenas issued by the committee were also illegitimate.

2) BLAG has now directed the House Office of General Counsel to file an Amicus Brief in support of Steve Bannon with Justice Roberts.

3) Matt Gaetz explains how the BLAG process works in the video.

4) I spoke with Bannon in the last hour and he is optimistic.

What this means. Every action or evidence produced by that sham committee is null and void.
The jail terms imposed by Leftist DC judges on J6 are consequently illegal and all J6ers should be freed. Those convicted on the strength of J6 committee evidence to courts

Let's hear what AmazonTopaz fake lawyer views are on this Throwing down the gauntlet. I will be vindicated and have the last laugh.
Joe Biden stole and he is illegitimate.

Amicus Curiae brief filed on behalf of Steve Bannon.

The Select Committee was illegal from the start. H. Res. 503, § 2(a), creating the Select Committee, provided that “the Speaker shall appoint thirteen Members, five of whom shall be appointed after consultation with the minority leader.” However, the Select Committee had only nine members because then-Speaker Pelosi ignored this provision to silence dissent.
The Select Committee ignored deposition rules. H. Res. 503 § 5(6)(B) specifically stated that the Select Committee’s deposition authority was “governed by the procedures submitted by the chair of the Committee on Rules for printing in the Congressional Record.” The House Committee on Rules’ Regulations for the Use of Deposition Authority required the Select Committee’s chairman to consult with the ranking minority member prior to conducting a deposition. This rule was also ignored.
The Select Committee lacked a ranking minority member and therefore could not conduct lawful investigations. The Select Committee ignored House rules requiring a ranking minority member. Instead, several months after it was created and more than a month following its first hearing, Representative Liz Cheney was named “Vice Chair.” A “vice chair” is distinct and different from a ranking minority member under House Rules, conference and caucus rules, and precedent. Without a ranking member, the Select Committee could not conduct lawful investigations.
The Select Committee failed to follow the rules when it referred Mr. Bannon for contempt. The Select Committee claimed that Mr. Bannon improperly and illegally refused to appear for a deposition. However, because the Select Committee chose not to have a ranking member, it could not lawfully conduct Mr. Bannon’s deposition.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by raumdeuter: 1:54pm On Jun 26
ijebosb:
Don't care about Bowman. Thought he did too much in Congress.
But AIPAC also spent $20 million dollars to unseat him.
The most expensive House primary in US history.
Do you think PAC's supporting foreign countries should be able to funnel that type of money into races for Politicians?

No matter what anyone thinks of Israel, this is unhealthy for US interests and US Democracy.
bemeruca:
I hope they continue to harass the Jews so they know that the left they have been voting for hate them.
Most of those who hate Israel also hate America. Iran, Hamas and Hezbollah hate America just as much as they hate Israel and the moment they are done with fighting Israel America is their target. Israel is a strategic America partner in the region

Bowman wont have the distracting of congress to worry about, He can join those pro Hamas protests fully now.

Now hoping Wesley Bell can do the same thing in Missouri 1 and Don Samuel in Minnesota 5
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bemeruca: 2:02pm On Jun 26
raumdeuter:

Those who hate Israel also hate America. Iran, Hamas and Hezbollah hate America just as much as they hate Israel and the moment they are done with fighting Israel America is their target. Israel is a strategic America partner in the region

Bowman wont have the distracting of congress to worry about, He can join those pro Hamas protests fully now.

Now hoping Wesley Bell can do the same thing in Missouri 1 and Don Samuel in Minnesota 5

Its funny how some terrorists supporters don't have issues when the United States is sending aid to Taliban. But their hatred for Israel...
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bemeruca: 4:05pm On Jun 26
The highest paid judge in Georgia 😂
DEI and the country is a joke.
https://twitter.com/kylenabecker/status/1805763428243423552?t=uiqA5IfdEO5kKdw3HkThrQ&s=19
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 4:21pm On Jun 26
bemeruca:
The highest paid judge in Georgia 😂
DEI and the country is a joke.
https://twitter.com/kylenabecker/status/1805763428243423552?t=uiqA5IfdEO5kKdw3HkThrQ&s=19

Joke is an understatement. Black people are their own worst enemies.
Who she gonna blame for actions- Her poppa, who knows he left her in infancy and is responsible for her later life.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ijebosb: 4:36pm On Jun 26
raumdeuter:

Most of those who hate Israel also hate America. Iran, Hamas and Hezbollah hate America just as much as they hate Israel and the moment they are done with fighting Israel America is their target. Israel is a strategic America partner in the region

Israel is not the US though. And no 2 entities interests 100% align unless one is a parasite of the other. Even husband and wife. Presidents from
Eisenhower
Dwight D. Eisenhower threatened economic sanctions and an aid cutoff to force Israel to withdraw from the Sinai Peninsula after it invaded Egypt in 1956. Gerald R. Ford warned that he would re-evaluate the entire relationship in 1975 over what he considered Israel’s recalcitrance during peace talks with Egypt. George H.W. Bush postponed $10 billion in loan guarantees in 1991 in a dispute over settlements in the West Bank.
From <https://www.nytimes.com/2024/05/10/us/politics/biden-reagan-israel.html>
to
Reagan
The president was Ronald Reagan, the year was 1982, and the battlefield was Lebanon, where Israelis were attacking Palestinian fighters. The conversation Mr. Reagan had with Prime Minister Menachem Begin that day, Aug. 12, would be one of the few times aides ever heard the usually mild-mannered president so exercised.
It is a holocaust,” Mr. Reagan told Mr. Begin angrily.
Mr. Begin, whose parents and brother were killed by the Nazis, snapped back, “Mr. President, I know all about a holocaust.”
Nonetheless, Mr. Reagan retorted, it had to stop. Mr. Begin heeded the demand. Twenty minutes later, he called back and told the president that he had ordered a halt to the shelling. “I didn’t know I had that kind of power,” Mr. Reagan marveled to aides afterward.
From <https://www.nytimes.com/2024/05/10/us/politics/biden-reagan-israel.html>

To Biden. All had to threaten aid to get Israel to do something because Israel's goals weren't aligned with what was best for the US.
Israel even went as far as to attack a US ship USS Liberty.
https://history.state.gov/historicaldocuments/frus1964-68v19/d284

To argue that Israel should have a say in our government sounds as if you care more about Israel's interests than the US's.

And what is up with you calling everyone who doesn't support your opinion a terrorist? It's weak sauce and should be beneath any type of argument. And, it almost seems like your views on Israel are almost dogmatic in a way, somewhat religious that anyone that doesn't agree with them has evil intentions.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bemeruca: 4:43pm On Jun 26
basilico:

Who she gonna blame for actions- Her poppa, who knows he left her in infancy and is responsible for her later life.

She is gonna blame the white man, she will cry the system is there to keep black people down even when she is part or the system and paid the highest for no experience. Then she is gonna throw slavery in.

She wanted send an Asian woman to jail for marrying a black guy.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 5:20pm On Jun 26
Ijesbosb, I surmise I'll be done with you in a few weeks.
Here is a search engine search for declassifiedlive.
Google takes me to north pole to look for Julie Kelly substack.

Duckduckgo which I am soon about to dump because it's implicitly biased towards Bill Gates is a bit more honest.

Wot you think, you miserable fool ?
Free free Palestine?

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 6:58pm On Jun 26

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 7:33pm On Jun 26
Tommy Robinson has been arrested in Canada on suspicion of an immigration offence after speaking at an event in Calgary.

The right-wing figure, whose real name is Stephen Yaxley Lennon, was held on Monday before being released, having been ordered to stay in the country and hand in his passport.

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ijebosb: 8:15pm On Jun 26
Another episode of the Coonery Chronicles

If when a black person gets arrested you ascribe it to their race, but when a white person gets arrested you don't mention their race, you may be a racist and if black, a coon.

bemeruca:

She is gonna blame the white man, she will cry the system is there to keep black people down even when she is part or the system and paid the highest for no experience. Then she is gonna throw slavery in.

She wanted send an Asian woman to jail for marrying a black guy.

basilico:

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ijebosb: 8:16pm On Jun 26
budaatum:
Tommy Robinson has been arrested in Canada on suspicion of an immigration offence after speaking at an event in Calgary.

The right-wing figure, whose real name is Stephen Yaxley Lennon, was held on Monday before being released, having been ordered to stay in the country and hand in his passport.

US politics thread.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 8:21pm On Jun 26
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ijebosb: 8:32pm On Jun 26
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ijebosb: 8:55pm On Jun 26
The Pedophiles around Trump and his circle are getting hard to keep up with.

Trump's one time Spiritual advisor Robert Morris resigned as the pastor of his Texas megachurch after admitting to “inappropriate sexual behavior” with a 12-year-old girl.

Even wilder, he wrote a letter threatening the 12 year old girl with criminal prosecution if she went to the media.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Laurene: 9:34pm On Jun 26
raumdeuter:
Laurene how are the house races coming

The votes are still close between Kane and Omoruyi in Texas 7. 42 votes still separing them
Sorry for the late reply... Duty calls.
I can't for sure tell because I didn't follow this.

I think Trump is bringing it home... The Dems should be terrified rn.

He needs to pick Ben Carson for Veep... Don't Trust Gates paddy in Burgum.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bemeruca: 10:55pm On Jun 26
ijebosb:
Another episode of the Coonery Chronicles

If when a black person gets arrested you ascribe it to their race, but when a white person gets arrested you don't mention their race, you may be a racist and if black, a coon.

Your pattern is like this. A black man kills another black man the police and everyone that criticizes him are bad or coon. you turn a blind eye. when a black man cures cancer, sends humans to Mars, and eradicates poverty, As long as he is a Republican he is worse than Satan himself.

Slavery on black people is the white man's fault alone.
Racism is a white man's thing even though you are a racist

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by raumdeuter: 11:23pm On Jun 26
bemeruca:

Your pattern is like this. A black man kills another black man the police and everyone that criticizes him are bad or coon. you turn a blind eye. when a black man cures cancer, sends humans to Mars, and eradicates poverty, As long as he is a Republican he is worse than Satan himself.

Add black republicans in interracial marriages are self hating nuts

Yet Ketanji, DiBlasio, Kamala, Don Lemon, Van Jones are/were in interracial marriages/relationships
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ijebosb: 1:45am On Jun 27
bemeruca:

Your Pattern:
You wake up in the morning.
Then proceed post link/stories of black people doing bad things that you got from your right wing white power sites.
Never white people committing crimes, just black people.
And one has to wonder, given that you don't even live in the US, why the fux do you care?

What's even crazier is that you lived in Nigeria. If you wanted to see black people doing bad things, you just had to look out ur window.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bemeruca: 2:06am On Jun 27
raumdeuter:

Add black republicans in interracial marriages are self hating nuts

Yet Ketanji, DiBlasio, Kamala, Don Lemon, Van Jones are/were in interracial marriages/relationships

You cannot make this shit up. Ben Carson bad, George Floyd good.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bemeruca: 2:50am On Jun 27
Tucker Carlson has been an idiot when it comes to Russia and he still is but I like this response from him

https://twitter.com/Slotyp_ist/status/1806110237398614050?t=Thss_cDibnMvNTtG0eg1kw&s=19
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 9:44am On Jun 27
ijebosb:

Trump's one time Spiritual advisor Robert Morris resigned as the pastor of his Texas megachurch after admitting to “inappropriate sexual behavior” with a 12-year-old girl.

Even wilder, he wrote a letter threatening the 12 year old girl with criminal prosecution if she went to the media.

Why bring up Trump? That's an individual
This guy was busted luring a 14 yer old boy. He is a founder of anti Trumpism something and was a Lincoln Project big shot.
Searby then allegedly told the boy about a “secret crush” he had in high school with a man in his 40s: “Eventually we got a chance to be alone and he made a move on me to kiss me and I liked it. Then we did more stuff in secret whenever we could. He kinda like taught me stuff. It was fun… Don’t regret it lol. What you think?”

Searby allegedly asked the victim if he would ever do something like that and went into more detail about his sexual experiences with the older man while he was in high school, including MouthAction.

Searby allegedly sent a shirtless photo of himself and asked the victim for a photo: “Sending me a pic of you helps me know I can trust you. But no pressure.”

Searby allegedly asked the victim if he would be willing to “just try stuff and you could say yes or no? Like I could walk you through it… That’s how it was for me with the guy when I was younger… I’m super secret I have to know you will keep it between us. It’s a huge deal.”

Searby then allegedly asked if the victim could come over to his house the next morning and help him with something. Searby allegedly sent another photo, showing a bulge in his underwear, and later sent two more shirtless photos. He told the victim that if he came over, they could do “some of what I described before” and reiterated that he had to “KNOW that you will keep it our secret. Forever… But as [sic] could both get in trouble if anyone finds out. Especially me. And NO ONE knows.”

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 9:52am On Jun 27
bemeruca:
Tucker Carlson has been an idiot when it comes to Russia and he still is but I like this response from him

https://twitter.com/Slotyp_ist/status/1806110237398614050?t=Thss_cDibnMvNTtG0eg1kw&s=19

That was a brutal takedown. The products of progressive education
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 10:36am On Jun 27
Who is sponsoring pro gender transitions.

https://pjmedia.com/marktapscott/2024/06/26/phrma-is-funding-the-radical-transgender-movement-n4930158

48K transitions so far. Those who join in this bandwagon require lifelong drug regimes aka big pharma profits
That is if they don't commit suicide as they have a disproportionately higher percentages of suicidal thoughts than the rest of the sane society
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 10:40am On Jun 27
ijebosb:

The registered republican pedophile is a national security issue, an epidemic and a cancer. An average of one republican pedophile who is either a pastor, politician, or just one scumbag maga gets arrested everyday!

But brainless loudmouths like basilico loco sees nothing there.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 10:42am On Jun 27
basilico:
Who is sponsoring pro gender transitions.

https://pjmedia.com/marktapscott/2024/06/26/phrma-is-funding-the-radical-transgender-movement-n4930158

48K transitions so far. Those who join in this bandwagon require lifelong drug regimes aka big pharma profits
That is if they don't commit suicide as they have a disproportionately higher percentages of suicidal thoughts than the rest of the sane society

All the nonsense you have ever spewed here is just based of HATE. Nothing else. How can you bat an eyelid to the rampant pedophilia ravaging the republican party? It amazes me.
GTFO
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 10:45am On Jun 27
Obrigardo:

All the nonsense you have ever spewed here is just based of HATE. Nothing else. How can you bat an eyelid to the rampant pedophilia ravaging the republican party? It amazes me.
GTFO

Wot you think about this? New York Times article.

(1) (2) (3) ... (4191) (4192) (4193) (4194) (4195) (4196) (4197) ... (4201) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.