Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,785 members, 7,882,718 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 12:25 PM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (4227) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1737109 Views)

U.S Elections: Biden Fears The Worse With New Ruling / American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4224) (4225) (4226) (4227) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 10:21am
basilico:

Yes they can And are doing it. Stop burying your head in the sand like an ostrich.
Ask your meat seller whether it's halal for a start to see the pervasive influence of Inclusion.
Ask him how sure Bismillah or something like that invocation was not recited during the slaughter.
Better still ask the butcher whether the knife that slices your beef/mutton cut has not been used on a pork chop.

You are ignorant.

A halal butcher does not sell the pork I'm having for dinner today.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 11:03am
budaatum:

You are ignorant.

A halal butcher does not sell the pork I'm having for dinner today.

I posted a link on what's halal. Australia for example does a lot of meat exports , but to certain countries they must meet halal standards.
So since you Brits love your paid vacations,often going to exotic countries Far East, you will sumptuously feed on halal cuts. No pork if you go to some countries because pork is haram. it's only over your summer holidays you say But the big issue, it's coming to UK.
I calculated that will be fully enforced in less than 20 years.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 11:06am
basilico:

I posted a link on what's halal.

Pork is not halal, and no amount of bisimilai would make it halal.

So tell me. Is pork banned in UK too?
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 11:46am
budaatum:

Pork is not halal, and no amount of bisimilai would make it halal.

So tell me. Is pork banned in UK too?

Word salad.
Who said pork is banned? Jew don't eat pork. But is sold halal free.
Next?
Read my link, it's the official halal certification guidelines
When those baby factories churning out 3.4 babies per woman become majority, pork will be declared haram.As of now not happening so you are in good hands.
You haven't queried where I got a 3.4. figure by the way. Google and I don't trust it an inch. The figure could be higher like 7.0

(1) (2) (3) ... (4224) (4225) (4226) (4227) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.