Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,381 members, 7,978,224 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 10:30 PM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (4233) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1936908 Views)

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections -- Trump's Presidency! - NOV. 5!! / American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4230) (4231) (4232) (4233) (4234) (4235) (4236) ... (4527) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bemeruca: 6:28am On Jul 14
basilico:
Shooter ID'd as Thomas Matthew Crooks, an antifa supporter. He is 20 years old.

One of budaatum's friend. He is a strong antifa supporter but the MAGA are the problem

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 6:35am On Jul 14
https://x.com/mattbatzel/status/1812315650955542940?s=46&t=oXM3QUNDayEotvdo1W-zQA

CBS reports that the head of secret service has been more concerned about DEI hires.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bemeruca: 6:59am On Jul 14
basilico:
https://x.com/mattbatzel/status/1812315650955542940?s=46&t=oXM3QUNDayEotvdo1W-zQA

CBS reports that the head of secret service has been more concerned about DEI hires.

Let's not fault the SS that much. They really tried. It's not easy. No security is 100%

They were willing to take bullets for him
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ijebosb: 7:03am On Jul 14
I'll just leave this here as the Republican hypocrisy picks up.
Notice the reaction between the two parties.
This is Trump's son, when ex Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi's husband was almost assassinated as he was beaten by a hammer in his own home by a man who wanted to assassinate Nancy Pelosi.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Laurene: 7:06am On Jul 14
bemeruca:

One of budaatum's friend. He is a strong antifa supporter but the MAGA are the problem
America is turning to wasteland... Third world republic stuff '
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ijebosb: 7:07am On Jul 14
Laurene:

And you would know how Laurence? From your VPN in Nigeria?
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ijebosb: 7:15am On Jul 14
And let's not forget the pic of Biden being kidnapped that Trump posted a few months back.
I'm sure Republicans will be in full hypocrisy mode still.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Laurene: 7:16am On Jul 14
ijebosb:

Stop it.
You are talking about someone not voting?
Are you pretending to live in the US again?
I see you're still pretending to be a woman.

Play your games elsewhere.
lol grin Many aren't gonna vote... That's a fact!
My profile is open to all to go through so you can carry out anything.

I comment on posts I deem fit to...You're just getting unsettled by nothing.

This is a faceless forum where peeps like you and I can take anonymous identity just like reddit so get over it and tackle the issues.

This is the absolute last time I'd reply you on this issue of identity (of which I never stole any)... Bring up policies then we're game!

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bemeruca: 7:17am On Jul 14
Laurene:

Its crazy. I don't know what's going through people's mind
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Laurene: 7:21am On Jul 14
bemeruca:

Who would have thought the supposed greatest show of democracy on earth is a farce?

I'm sure other countries are taking note.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 7:24am On Jul 14
bemeruca:

Let's not fault the SS that much. They really tried. It's not easy. No security is 100%

They were willing to take bullets for him

Im.not faulting them at all. I think he needs more agents now than ever.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 7:26am On Jul 14
bemeruca:

Too much hatred hs been spewed against him. Making him and his allies targets of leftwing lunatics
You can see the resident idiot is trying to regale us with comparisons.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bemeruca: 7:32am On Jul 14
Laurene:
Who would have thought the supposed greatest show of democracy on earth is a farce?

I'm sure other countries are taking note.

Democracy is on the line. When someone who dey don't like is challenging them all the conspiracy theories and lies will start to surface.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ribbit: 7:33am On Jul 14
AmazonTopaz:
Please oo it is election season I am going to be updating my list as I remember their names but please the good guys who stood on the right side of history and supported Joe Biden in 2020 and kept this thread interesting it is that time of the year again. I hope that you all are fine and will find time to contribute once in a while. grin

Cc.
Pdpguy
Prideoflincoln
Prideoflincoln1
Prideoflincoln2
Sonoflincoln
Armyofone
Zoooga
Salford1
Salford
Timiofak
Bayelsaowei
Feedthenation
Lordreed
Konkoja
Obrigado
Edi287
Wirinet
Happney65
Sanpipita
Ribbit
Ibime
I've been too busy lately to come to Nairaland.

I'm still riding with Biden.

Anyone but that turd sandwich.

I will post once in a while whenever I come around.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ijebosb: 7:35am On Jul 14
Laurene:
lol grin Many aren't gonna vote... That's a fact!
My profile is open to all to go through so you can carry out anything.

I comment on posts I deem fit to...You're just getting unsettled by nothing.

This is a faceless forum where peeps like you and I can take anonymous identity just like reddit so get over it and tackle the issues.

This is the absolute last time I'd reply you on this issue of identity (of which I never stole any)... Bring up policies then we're game!

Yeah and you choose to pretend to be a woman who pretends at times to live in the US.
Why is it this thread attracts such low self esteem people like you and Bemeruca?
The problem isn't the facelessness, don't give a shit who you are. The problem is the need to lie about where you live to add authority to whatever misinformation you are pushing.

It's odd Mr. Laurence, normally Bemeruca and Basilico would be the first one trashing men who pretend to be women and use female pronouns.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bemeruca: 7:48am On Jul 14

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 8:28am On Jul 14
Media downplay assassination attempt.
Horrible people.they are. Imagine the millions of ignoramuses who rely on these media propagandists.

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 8:34am On Jul 14
https://x.com/BasedBeffJezos/status/1812289579052859836

Observations and queries on the murder attempt
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AmazonTopaz(f): 8:45am On Jul 14
ribbit:
I've been too busy lately to come to Nairaland.

I'm still riding with Biden.

Anyone but that turd sandwich.

I will post once in a while whenever I come around.
cheesy wink
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AmazonTopaz(f): 8:46am On Jul 14
It was a registered Republican. Lmao they are still going to spin it against immigrants.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by wirinet(m): 8:55am On Jul 14
Laurene:
Just shut it OK
You guys are despicable. You cannot take 5% of what you guys dish out. If it was president Biden that was shut, you guys would spew numerous conspiracy theories and claim it was stage. I initially suspected this was a set up, but, with more information and even before investigations commence, I immediately changed my mind and accepted that Trump barely survived an assassination attempt. Till till today, you guys claim Nancy Pelosi's husband's attack was a set up or that it was some other shit other than an attack on his life.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by wirinet(m): 9:06am On Jul 14
Bystanders saw the shooter on the roof top with a rifle. The bystanders tried to call the attention of the police and even the secret service more than 5 minutes before the actual shooting, they simply ignored them. So doubting Thomases like us had basis to doubt the assassination attempt.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cG0qPDCWE9w?si=x_3jEQdwvgUl7Spo
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by happney65: 9:07am On Jul 14
wirinet:

You guys are despicable. You cannot take 5% of what you guys dish out. If it was president Biden that was shut, you guys would spew numerous conspiracy theories and claim it was stage. I initially suspected this was a set up, but, with more information and even before investigations commence, I immediately changed my mind and accepted that Trump barely survived an assassination attempt. Till till today, you guys claim Nancy Pelosi's husband's attack was a set up or that it was some other shit other than an attack on his life.

Oloribuku ni won. People who looked the other way when Trump supporters invaded the house and wanted to stop a peaceful transfer of power an action that lead to the death of people and injuries are now crying wolf.

When we tell them violence should not be allowed in Democracy they were gaslighting. See how everyone is condeming the attack,as it should be. But they never condemned he actual violence started by them when they wanted to stop the peaceful transfer of power

Awon oloribuku set of people
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Laurene: 9:20am On Jul 14
bemeruca:

Democracy is on the line. When someone who dey don't like is challenging them all the conspiracy theories and lies will start to surface.
we have to eliminate our political opponents to save democracy for sure

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AmazonTopaz(f): 9:21am On Jul 14
Laurene:
You're not even gonna vote... You disappeared for months to come to with Biden's gonna win with a theoretical analysis.
Take several seats and shut up.

Biden has the votes and is going to win. It is not even a difficult math to calculate.
Get lost.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Laurene: 9:23am On Jul 14
basilico:
Media downplay assassination attempt.
Horrible people.they are. Imagine the millions of ignoramuses who rely on these media propagandists.
How Trump evades against odds needs to be studied... He's the real proverbial cat with nine lives.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AmazonTopaz(f): 9:23am On Jul 14
wirinet:

I might be wrong probably because of my serious distrust for Trump, but this looks more like a set up to elicit sympathy for Trump among independents and fire up the base to a state of frenzy.
I believe Trump is desperate to use any scheme and lies to win the presidency.

Anyway let us all wait for the official police and secret service reports before we make any judgement.
It was a gun loving Republican nutcase.

It was one of their own. I am not even surprised it is a family affair. They should all get out.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by IMAliyu2: 11:06am On Jul 14
Bro trolled too close to the sun.

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Livelystone01: 12:43pm On Jul 14
bemeruca:

2016, the left shoot and injured some law makers shortly after trump won, they harassed and attacked law makers while all these time they say it's the right that is dangerous
From observation, both sides have dangerous felons.

The left though knows how to cover their tracks because they have so many of their vassals in different strategic agencies.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bemeruca: 1:20pm On Jul 14
wirinet:
Bystanders saw the shooter on the roof top with a rifle. The bystanders tried to call the attention of the police and even the secret service more than 5 minutes before the actual shooting, they simply ignored them. So doubting Thomases like us had basis to doubt the assassination attempt.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cG0qPDCWE9w?si=x_3jEQdwvgUl7Spo

Dude you hate Trump we get it. You didn't know about this guys story initially. Me too I doubted but I leaned towards it is highly likely he was almost assassinated because this is not the kind of crap someone will fake. It will be suicidal to fake this kind of thing.

Most of the things you will hear about trump as lies the media wants you to believe. Your I don't trust trump is based on he is not a Democrat. You won't trust DeSantis or Jesus if he was the Republican flag carrier

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by feedthenation(m): 1:29pm On Jul 14
AmazonTopaz:

It was a gun loving Republican nutcase.

It was one of their own. I am not even surprised it is a family affair. They should all get out.

---Wishing Trump a speedy recovery---but as always the blame game continues---

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OS_wI0-HngQ

(1) (2) (3) ... (4230) (4231) (4232) (4233) (4234) (4235) (4236) ... (4527) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: bemeruca and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.