Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,473 members, 7,891,967 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 11:32 PM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (4241) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1757685 Views)

U.S Elections: Biden Fears The Worse With New Ruling / American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4238) (4239) (4240) (4241) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bemeruca: 8:53pm
ijebosb:

Then take the bet.
Just say "If there is/was a community note on that post, I won't post here ever again".
Easy.

i have taken the bet. if there is any community notes i will stop posting.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ijebosb: 8:58pm
bemeruca:

This was the bet
ijebosb:

Then take the bet.
Just say "If there is/was a community note on that post, I won't post here ever again".
Easy.

Remember the bet was
If there is a community.
or
If there was a community note.

There was a community note that was subsequently downvoted.
https://x.com/_SammyGirl__/status/1812877129987870771

Be a man of your word.
Goodbye!

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bemeruca: 9:03pm
ijebosb:

This was the bet

Remember the bet was
If there is a community.
or
If there was a community note.

There was a community note that was subsequently downvoted.
https://x.com/_SammyGirl__/status/1812877129987870771

Be a man of your word.
Goodbye!

idiot, the community note should be on the original tweet of the guy not what the leftists making a fool out of you post. so post the original tweet with the note on it

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ijebosb: 9:07pm
bemeruca:

idiot, the community note should be on the original tweet of the guy not what the leftists making a fool out of you post. so post the original tweet with the note on it

Lol.
The community note was on the original tweet and subsequently downvoted. The conversation downvoting it is attached to the original tweet which I linked.

So.
1.) I know understanding how community notes work is too complex for an idiot like you.
2.) You are a proven bona fide liar, so I never expected to you to keep your word.

Pax, Liar.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bemeruca: 9:14pm
ijebosb:

Lol.
The community note was on the original tweet and subsequently downvoted. The conversation downvoting it is attached to the original tweet which I linked.

So.
1.) I know understanding how community notes work is too complex for an idiot like you.
2.) You are a proven bona fide liar, so I never expected to you to keep your word.

Pax, Liar.

so there is no community note then?
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ijebosb: 9:21pm
bemeruca:

so there is no community note then?

Ahahahaahha.
True to the trash individual you are.
Lie, then lie some more.

This was the bet
ijebosb:

Then take the bet.
Easy.

You see the WAS there. That is past tense. LOL
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bemeruca: 9:23pm
ijebosb:

Ahahahaahha.
True to the trash individual you are.
Lie, then lie some more.

This was the bet

You see the WAS there. That is past tense. LOL
idiot
bemeruca:

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ijebosb: 9:47pm
bemeruca:

idiot

Lol.
You are wholly incapable of being truthful.
You are a LIAR. You lie about everything. You lie about what country you live in to your friends.
There is a time in life when you'll be given a lesson the hard way about lying.

You are really truly a trash person. Through and Through.

(1) (2) (3) ... (4238) (4239) (4240) (4241) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.