Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,352 members, 7,937,067 topics. Date: Sunday, 01 September 2024 at 12:21 PM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (4264) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1854775 Views)

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections -- Trump's Presidency! - NOV. 5!! / American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4261) (4262) (4263) (4264) (4265) (4266) (4267) ... (4371) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by IMAliyu2: 11:15am On Jul 24
I did not expect this kind of energy for Kamala Harris, I guess it's a slingshot effect over the feeling of doom from Joe's age and mental deterioration, but you love to see it.
F.... it I'm coconut pilled now grin

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ijebosb: 11:34am On Jul 24
LordAdam16:

Take you time to come up with an answer to a simple arithmetic question:

Ready?

12 - 10 = x

What is x, f**l!

-Lord

You were wrong. Now you're making yourself look crazy.

Comparing two seperate polls by two different pollsters is like comparing an apple to orange.
When I see them I usually look for the support levels. Basically a candidate should hold roughly the same amount of support throughout varying polls if they are polled correctly. So, say 70% off the country likes soccer. Every poll independent on who does it should say roughly the same thing. If not, the poll isn't accurately reflecting the 'consumer' sentiment. So, in the polls, because they are from different pollsters, I was looking in the "swing" of how many people support Biden.

Honestly man, drop this bullshit "wannabe smart guy" routine and focus on understanding polling. You making yourself sound a fool. Even the question you keep asking is idiotic, childish at best. Polls can change by 10 points even in 1 hour if a huge shift in sentiment happens by some monumental news and that shift perculates to the people being polled in that hour.

A poll said something different today than a poll by a different pollster said yesterday.. Explain it.. Derp Derp Derp
-Lord Dumfuq

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by LordAdam16: 11:37am On Jul 24
bemeruca:
The leftists are willing to kill just because you don't align with them politically.

https://twitter.com/libsoftiktok/status/1815786634530734424?t=YLKHGjm5qSGHtHpcGmpn-g&s=19

The suspect confessed and committed suicide.
He was a 22 year old.

Next thing you'll hear is that he is a registered republican.
FBI is still looking for a motive.
He listens to country music.
Fierce conservative debater in high school.

They've fired their base into a frenzy.
All of them looking to save democracy with their firearms and ATVs.

-Lord

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by IMAliyu2: 11:40am On Jul 24
And it's just a video of Kamala being human.
She's singing the wheels on the bus go round and round, as she climbs into a bus in a goofy mom fashion.

Do conservatives think this will make normal people dislike her?

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by LordAdam16: 11:41am On Jul 24
ijebosb:

You were wrong. Now you're making yourself look crazy.

Comparing two seperate polls by two different pollsters is like comparing an apple to orange.
When I see them I usually look for the support levels. Basically a candidate should hold roughly the same amount of support throughout varying polls if they are polled correctly. So, say 70% off the country likes soccer. Every poll independent on who does it should say roughly the same thing. If not, the poll isn't accurately reflecting the 'consumer' sentiment. So, in the polls, because they are from different pollsters, I was looking in the "swing" of how many people support Biden.

Honestly man, drop this bullshit "wannabe smart guy" routine and focus on understanding polling. You making yourself sound a fool. Even the question you keep asking is idiotic, childish at best. Polls can change by 10 points even in 1 hour if a huge shift in sentiment happens by some monumental news and that shift perculates to the people being polled in that hour.

A poll said something different today than a poll by a different pollster said yesterday.. Explain it.. Derp Derp Derp
-Lord Dumfuq

Id**t!

What is 12 - 10?

It is a very simple arithmetic question.

Mr 12 - 10 = 5.
You've lost all right to be taken seriously when you can't read basic polling data.
Polling data that you highlighted yourself.
You belong in a special needs center.

M*ntally challenged buff**n!

-Lord

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ijebosb: 11:47am On Jul 24
LordAdam16:

Id**t!

What is 12 - 10?

It is a very simple arithmetic question.

Mr 12 - 10 = 5.
You've lost all right to be taken seriously when you can't read basic polling data.
Polling data that you highlighted yourself.
You belong in a special needs center.

M*ntally challenged buff**n!

-Lord

I've shown you the image with the numbers and you are still lost. Lol
You and I aren't on the same level with any of this.
And that's understandable, you're still trying to figure out why polls change daily. Ahahahahahah wtf.

Damn, I would close my account if I were you.
Even Bemeruca would move on after being made a fool... You're lower than that.

-Lord Dumfuq
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by LordAdam16: 11:52am On Jul 24
ijebosb:

I've shown you the image with the numbers and you are still lost. Lol
You and I aren't on the same level with any of this.
And that's understandable, you're still trying to figure out why polls change daily. Ahahahahahah wtf.

Damn, I would close my account if I were you.
Even Bemeruca would move on after being made a fool... You're lower than that.

-Lord Dumfuq

Mr 12 - 10 = 5.

You've invented a new mathematical theory and showed it to yourself and can authoritatively say that 12 - 10 = 5.

Devolving into a new level of id**cy!
Ret**rded m**on!

Can't read your own screenshot!

12 - 10 is a 5 point swing.
The confidence with which you exposed that you need adult supervision around sharp objects.

-Lord
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ijebosb: 11:53am On Jul 24
LordAdam16:

The suspect confessed and committed suicide.
He was a 22 year old.

Next thing you'll hear is that he is a registered republican.
FBI is still looking for a motive.
He listens to country music.
Fierce conservative debater in high school.

They've fired their base into a frenzy.
All of them looking to save democracy with their firearms and ATVs.

-Lord

The nutters unite.
Who would have thunk that a guy who signs off as "Lord" would promulgate conspiracy theories.

Seriously, why does this thread attract so many nutters based in Nigeria?
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by LordAdam16: 11:54am On Jul 24
ijebosb:

The nutters unite.
Who would have thunk that a guy who signs off as "Lord" would promulgate conspiracy theories.

Seriously, why does this thread attract so many nutters based in Nigeria?

What is 12 - 10, id**t!

Learn arithmetic before commenting on anything that'll make your brain short circuit!

Mr 12 - 10 = 5.

-Lord
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ijebosb: 11:55am On Jul 24
LordAdam16:

Mr 12 - 10 = 5.

You've invented a new mathematical theory and showed it to yourself and can authoritatively say that 12 - 10 = 5.

Devolving into a new level of id**cy!
Ret**rded m**on!

Can't read your own screenshot!

12 - 10 is a 5 point swing.
The confidence with which you exposed that you need adult supervision around sharp objects.

-Lord

Lord Nutter is at it again.

This is Right Wing propaganda 101.
Repeat the same lie over and over and attempt to seed it as if it's the truth.
Copy and paste the lie over and over and over.

Well done.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by LordAdam16: 11:58am On Jul 24
ijebosb:

Lord Nutter is at it again.

This is Right Wing propaganda 101.
Repeat the same lie over and over and attempt to seed it as if it's the truth.
Copy and paste the lie over and over and over.

Well done.

And he drops another bomb.

Saying 12 - 10 is not 5 is rIgHt WiNg PrOpAgAnDa 101.

We have a consummate dimwitted, imbecilic, nincompoop.

12 - 10 = 5 ret*rd!

-Lord

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ijebosb: 12:02pm On Jul 24
LordAdam16:

And he drops another bomb.

Saying 12 - 10 is not 5 is rIgHt WiNg PrOpAgAnDa 101.

We have a consummate dimwitted, imbecilic, nincompoop.

12 - 10 = 5 ret*rd!

-Lord

Lol..
Now you are a dishonest Liar.
Moving on up.

Seeing numbers aren't your thing. Let me color code it for you. Lol.
Holy shit you're daft.
That's how you read polls by different pollsters.

-Lord Dumfuq

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by LordAdam16: 12:09pm On Jul 24
ijebosb:

Lol..
Now you are a dishonest Liar.
Moving on up.

Seeing numbers aren't your thing. Let me color code it for you. Lol.
Holy shit you're daft.
That's how you read polls by different pollsters.

-Lord Dumfuq

Mr. 12 - 10 is not 5 is rIgHt WiNg PrOpAgAnDa 101!

Explain how arithmetic is right wing propaganda!

How can you be so obtuse that you don't know what 12 - 10 is, you dunderhead l*natic?

Second-grade arithmetic. You fl*nked second grade arithmetic.
Let's not even get to your single-digit IQ inability to comprehend basic polling numbers.

You did not even know what numbers were important in a screenshot you proudly shared on a public forum.

St*pid f*ckwit!

12 - 10 = 5!

-Lord

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ijebosb: 12:13pm On Jul 24
LordAdam16:

Mr. 12 - 10 is not 5 is rIgHt WiNg PrOpAgAnDa 101!

Explain how arithmetic is right wing propaganda!

How can you be so obtuse that you don't know what 12 - 10 is, you dunderhead l*natic?

Second-grade arithmetic. You fl*nked second grade arithmetic.
Let's not even get to your single-digit IQ inability to comprehend basic polling numbers.

You did not even know what numbers were important in a screenshot you proudly shared on a public forum.

St*pid f*ckwit!

12 - 10 = 5!

-Lord

I fuxing broke you.
You can't lie or gaslight your way out of this.
Let me post the image again, so everyone is clear how much you LIE
Just say you were wrong. Lol. Holy shit.
I guess because you a "Lord" you can't be wrong so you'll gaslight forever, Lol.
Pretending the image I posted doesn't exist won't make it not exist. Lol.

This is nuts.

-Lord Dumfuq

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by LordAdam16: 12:18pm On Jul 24
ijebosb:

I fuxing broke you.
You can't lie or gaslight your way out of this.
Let me post the image again, so everyone is clear how much you LIE
Just say you were wrong. Lol. Holy shit.
I guess because you a "Lord" you can't be wrong so you'll gaslight forever, Lol.
Pretending the image I posted doesn't exist won't make it not exist. Lol.

This is nuts.

-Lord Dumfuq

No where in your wall of text did you show how 12 - 10 = 5.

Try again, d*nce!

Can't read polling data.
Can't perform second-grade arithmetic.
Can't explain how 12 - 10 is not 5 is rIgHt WiNg PrOpAgAnDa 101.

Oh and let's not forget the main course:

THE POLLS ASKED THE SAME QUESTION.
THE POLLS ASKED THE SAME QUESTION ABOUT 24 HOURS APART.

Explain why a poll asking the same question about 24 hours apart has an 8 point up swing?
EIGHT POINTS in 24 HOURS!

-Lord

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ijebosb: 12:23pm On Jul 24
LordAdam16:

No where in your wall of text did you show how 12 - 10 = 5.

Try again, d*nce!

Can't read polling data.
Can't perform second-grade arithmetic.
Can't explain how 12 - 10 is not 5 is rIgHt WiNg PrOpAgAnDa 101.

Oh and let's not forget the main course:

Explain why a poll asking the same question about 24 hours apart has an 8 point up swing?

-Lord

This is a level of nuts I've never seen in this thread.
Someone lying and gaslighting away because they just can't admit they were wrong.

I'm going to get on my Peloton, get dressed and then head to the office.
You should figure out why you are so emotionally invested in an election a continent away you are willing to LIE and make yourself look a fool over it.

Good Luck, your sick fux.
I'm sure you'll continue copying and pasting the same thing over and over again to assuage your feelings of inadeguacy.

And for the road. This will never not be funny,
-Lord Dumfuq
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 12:27pm On Jul 24
LordAdam16:

Let him carry his cross.

He said 12 - 10 equals 5.
It was right there in bold, and he flunked it.

If you want to troll, at the very least, don't be a dumb id**t who fails basic arithmetic.

-Lord

I'm not trolling, just taking apart another brainless maga cultist. I'm the maga destroyer.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by LordAdam16: 1:28pm On Jul 24
ijebosb:

This is a level of nuts I've never seen in this thread.
Someone lying and gaslighting away because they just can't admit they were wrong.

I'm going to get on my Peloton, get dressed and then head to the office.
You should figure out why you are so emotionally invested in an election a continent away you are willing to LIE and make yourself look a fool over it.

Good Luck, your sick fux.
I'm sure you'll continue copying and pasting the same thing over and over again to assuage your feelings of inadeguacy.

And for the road. This will never not be funny,
-Lord Dumfuq

12 - 10 = 5!

That's your id**tic legacy dingbat.

Alongside your frantic efforts to answer a question you previously admitted you can't "argue is accurate".

Pea-brained mouth breather who boldly said pointing out that 12 - 10 = 5 is wrong is rIgHt WiNg PrOpAgAnDa 101.

A failure in all ramifications.
A waste of space.
An incoherent ret**d!

-Lord
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bemeruca: 2:18pm On Jul 24
Import people who don't respect your culture and hate everything about it except for the welfare then act like you are trying to stop the problem.

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bemeruca: 3:07pm On Jul 24
This is what the polls look like
A month from now we will start to see changes.
Skamala is already showing weakness in foreign affairs.

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bemeruca: 3:14pm On Jul 24
Society is doomed
Black people should know their place on the victim lather according to this white man as he reminds are she is a black woman and he is a transwoman
https://twitter.com/ClownWorld_/status/1815871053065044385?t=V0egebxow1VM8u5UpBrRTQ&s=19
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bemeruca: 4:20pm On Jul 24
How they are replacing women with men who pretends to be women.
France Olympic torch
https://twitter.com/atensnut/status/1816127803110351080?t=lGq7lrjMeyJiwJ-9yE9yTA&s=19
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by raumdeuter: 4:40pm On Jul 24
bemeruca:
This is what the polls look like
A month from now we will start to see changes.
Skamala is already showing weakness in foreign affairs.

Ads like this will tell people about Kamala and her extreme left views

https://x.com/PhilipWegmann/status/1815903712180621734?s=19
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bemeruca: 4:50pm On Jul 24
raumdeuter:

Blm is not supporting her.
they want choice
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by LordAdam16: 5:07pm On Jul 24
raumdeuter:

That ad slaps.

Kamala is beatable but we have to stay disciplined.

I'll be watching Biden live today. I really hope he resigns. I'll like to see Kamala navigate the Gaza War, the Border, Inflation, and the China trade war while being the titular head. That'd make it harder for her to just drill in on the abortion + not trump dual-tone message.

Right now, she is just an avatar. And the media is trying desperately to downplay her role as the Border Czar.
So far they're only pushing surface sh*t. The other side is panicking. Enthusiasm is high. Donations are through the roof. Prosecutor vs Felon.
No hard hitting policy stuff.
If they succeed with this framing. Younger, not trump, minority female, and abortion might be just enough to give their machine the cover to push her over the line.

But if we can get some hits through and highlight her far left longstanding policy push and tie her to Biden's failures, we'll be looking at a comfortable 300+ EC vote win. We just have to remind the MidWest that this is a far-left California prosecutor who they would not win a PA dem primary for a state senatorial race.

And we have to time this perfectly.
Because there is still enough time to replace Kamala and have a shot.

-Lord
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by LordAdam16: 5:08pm On Jul 24
bemeruca:

Blm is already not supporting her.
they want choice

BLM are negotiating for a payday.
That letter was a veiled ransom demand.

-Lord

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by IMAliyu2: 5:24pm On Jul 24
bemeruca:
Society is doomed
Black people should know their place on the victim lather according to this white man as he reminds are she is a black woman and he is a transwoman
https://twitter.com/ClownWorld_/status/1815871053065044385?t=V0egebxow1VM8u5UpBrRTQ&s=19

Ok I'll bite the bait.
This looks like a poorly acted skit straight out the dreams of Steven Crowder, but I'll give you the doubt and assume it's real.

This would be a case of a racist likely psychotic individual transwoman, harassing a black woman on the street.

How is this proof of society being doomed?

Do psychotic and/or racist non-trans people not exist?
Are there no occasional cases of street harassments?

Would you accept random videos of a black person doing robbery as proof of the "inherent violence of black people and society collapsing" as groypers regular intend to push?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by IMAliyu2: 5:35pm On Jul 24
raumdeuter:

Is this suppose to make her look bad or good?
Because this makes her look good to her voter base.

I mean she's no populist like Bernie Sanders, but her positions all seem agreeable from a liberal and leftist perspective.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bemeruca: 5:35pm On Jul 24
IMAliyu2:

Ok I'll bite the bait.
This looks like a poorly acted skit straight out the dreams of Steven Crowder, but I'll give you the doubt and assume it's real.

This would be a case of a racist likely psychotic individual transwoman, harassing a black woman on the street.

How is this proof of society being doomed?

Do psychotic and/or racist non-trans people not exist?
Are there no occasional cases of street harassments?

The fact that you cannot believe this and want to convince yourself it was acted is a shame on your part. you assume its real only proves you are out of touch with reality.
Because they pushing this bullshit all over the place and they are grooming kids to be like this man. you can see that she was speaking from a hierarchical position. I also posted how this kind of person was given the Olympic torch in France instead of an actual woman.

The birth rate is low, people like this are more likely to commit suicide, etc. Society is not productive it has not been since the end of the 50s and 60s. wokeness took over.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by IMAliyu2: 5:43pm On Jul 24
bemeruca:

The fact that you cannot believe this and want to convince yourself it was acted is a shame on your part. you assume its real only proves you are out of touch with reality.
Because they pushing this bullshit all over the place and they are grooming kids to be like this man. you can see that she was speaking from a hierarchical position. I also posted how this kind of person was given the Olympic torch in France instead of an actual woman.

The birth rate is low, people like this are more likely to commit suicide, etc. Society is not productive it has not been since the end of the 50s and 60s. wokeness took over.

You haven't answered my questions.

I don't think it's real because I have trans acquaintances, all of which live normal lives. and don't go around making public spectacles.
They are the antithesis of the caricature in that video and the narrative you're telling here. So let's get back to my questions.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bemeruca: 5:51pm On Jul 24
IMAliyu2:

You haven't answered my questions.

I don't think it's real because I have trans acquaintances
, all of which live normal lives. and don't go around making public spectacles.
They are the antithesis of the caricature in that video. So let's get back to my questions.

This is like saying I don't think the death of George Floyd is real because I have cops acquaintances and they don't go about arresting black men. You are not making sense. I have worked with trans men and women as well as being lectured by a trans woman in my 2nd year in school. My first year he was a man, second year he was carrying a handbag, wearing a skirt and lipstick. Interaction with everyone went down the drain.

Also, I answered your question. More and more children these days are becoming confused about who they are because of the bullshit they push on them
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by izzou(m): 5:54pm On Jul 24
bemeruca:

This is like saying I don't think the death of George Floyd is real because I have cops acquaintances and they don't go about arresting black men. You are not making sense. I have worked with trans men and women as well as being lectured by a trans woman in my 2nd year in school. My first year he was a man, second year he was carrying a handbag, wearing a skirt and lipstick. Interaction with everyone went down the drain.

Also, I answered your question. More and more children these days are becoming confused about who they are because of the bullshit they push on them

grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (4261) (4262) (4263) (4264) (4265) (4266) (4267) ... (4371) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.